Things I Don't Talk About

By SatoruRaw123

There are many things we can't openly talk about with everyone....some of them may result in being made fun o... More

How it Started
How Things Are Now
Something More
A Little Change of Pace
Me
My Friend (Part 1)
My Friend (Part 2)
Dreams and Wishes
Something to Think About
The Other Side of the Coin
An Update

The Feeling of Betrayal

6 3 0
By SatoruRaw123

I don't think I really know what being betrayed would feel like, I guess that's up for you to decide after reading this.

So I don't know about others but I am the kind of person who cannot help but trust someone who I just met. It's just my first instinct to put my trust into someone whom I don't really know so I cannot really judge them yet.

But many people show their true intentions soon enough.
Some just want to talk, some want to vent, some want attention, some want sympathy.

Now I don't really mind helping others in need. But I don't like, in fact I HATE being lied to. I have met many people online. And it always starts the same way. The first response after introductions is the line "you sound like a nice person" . Then something like " oh, don't worry you'll get through it." And then it's talking about some random things, but it always ends up in just being ghosted or just me ghosting them because I realise that everything I was told a lie.......

I know many of you are like " Yeah bummer, you got lied to on the internet." But it feels like much much more than that. I wish that I could just turn it off, all this mess inside my mind.....juat turn it off and continue on forward. But i can't, that's the harsh reality, I have to live with all this self-critisism and this big ego for the rest of my life.

In the end, I just want to say that she is the only person in this world whom I like and hate the most at the same time.- Call me a simp but that's just how it is for now.

I hope that this "Public Journal" of my life is not offensive to anyone, if it is- I don't really care but do tell me in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 159 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
22.5K 710 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
14K 1.4K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
8.7K 282 56
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendiri. Berhari-hari dipaksa me...