Heroine My Sweetest Sin (SLOW...

By 1912345678o

Aron finds out his crush, Jorel, is getting married. He feels like he will never be happy again. Aron and Jor... More

Heroine my sweetest sin
I can't seem to get enough
Feel the rush
Ideas
Morphine lover
Make me numb

Pull me under, wake me up

297 22 1
By 1912345678o

I meant to update this on Sunday but I got distracted. This chapter is short too so...

--------------------

Jorel

When I got back to the room I didn't see Aron in the bed. I didn't panic at first. He was probably in the bathroom. I knocked at the door to the bathroom and waited for a response.

Nothing.

I had no idea what to do. I looked over at Vanessa and she shrugged. I walked over to the bed and lifted up the sheets. There was wires that seemed to be taken out. I put my hands on my head and let out a breath. Shit. I thought. This was my fault. I should've been more careful of what I said. Aron is in a fragile position and I don't even know why he tried to attempt suicide. I could've triggered something.

I slammed the red emergency button on the wall and saw Vanessa jump slightly out of the corner of my eye. I turned to her and gave her an apologetic look. "Sorry. I just don't want to loose him again..." She looked kind of confused so I explained. "I know I said to ignore him when we saw him earlier but when he attempted suicide I just..." I trailed off when I heard thunder roar. I was really worried. Aron could be anywhere. "You should stay here. I'm going to find him." I told her. She hesitantly nodded her head and sat down in a chair.

Two nurses walked in. "Are you back? Did you--" I interrupted them. "Where did he go?" They looked at each other for a while as if they were communicating through their eyes. "We're not sure...?" I frowned and stopped myself from talking anymore, they were no help so why waste my time. I walked past them and ran into the hall, towards the elevators. I had a feeling I knew where he was. The doors opened right away and I pressed the top floor.

As soon as the doors opened to let me out I ran to the stairwell. I jogged up the stairs and got to the door that lead to outside. I jiggled on the door knob and it opened.

The first thing I noticed was it was raining, not hard but if you were out for 4 minutes it was enough to soak you completely. I saw Aron slowly staggering towards the ledge. I did my best to to scream out to stop because that would make it worse than it already was. I ran over to him just as he got to the edge and I quickly threw my arms around him from behind.

He let out a yelp and tried to struggle out of my grip. "Aron stop!" I shouted at him but he kept trying to flail his arms and legs. I spun us around so my back was facing the ledge. It was raining harder now and I heard thunder once again. Aron's shoulders began to shake up and down and he was letting out whimpers. "Don't cry." I said quietly. I let go of my grip on him and he face towards me.

I thought he was going to shove past me but he just wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his face in my shoulder, crying more.

Here I was, hugging Aron in the cold rain. He was in an unstable position and it woke me up to the real world and how broken people can be. I never would've guessed he was broken when I saw him before the hospital. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I said."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.4K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
1M 33.5K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...