Rise of the white dragon empe...

By DarrickDerleth5

this is the story of darrick the white dragon emperor along with chandler the red dragon emperor have the bes... More

episode 1: I got a girlfriend!
update.
Episode 3: I made a friend!
familiar vote!
Episode 4: I got a familiar!
Episode 5: I pick a fight
episode 6: train time!
Episode 7: the rating game!
darrick's peerage and harem.
episode 8: family reunion.
Episode 9: peerage time!
darrick's family.
Episode 10: kiba's gone missing.
Episode 10.2: fight kokabiel!

Episode 2: I'm done being human.

219 2 0
By DarrickDerleth5

In the mindscape.

Darrick: what the...where am I?

???: I've seen that you're awake, darrick.

Darrick look a massive white dragon, yellow horns, and blue eyes.

Darrick: HOLY CRAP!!!! YOU'RE HUGE!!!!!

???: Surprised, are you?

Darrick: yes!! Who and what are you?!?!

???: I am Albion, I am one of the heavenly dragons.

Darrick: wait, a dragon?! That's amazing!!! I've always wanted to see a dragon!

Albion: I'm surprised that you like dragons.

Darrick: wait, are you the one who talk to me yesterday?

Albion: I am. I am one of your sacred gear, partner. My sacred gear is divine dividing.

Darrick: sacred gear? Hold up, you said you one of the heavenly dragons, who's the other?

Albion: ddraig, he's the Welsh dragon, and I am the vanishing dragon. Ddraig's sacred gear is boosting gear.

Darrick: and where is this "ddraig" person is?

Albion: he is in side of your friend, chandler, was it?

Darrick: really?! If my memory serves me correctly, my sacred gear, divine dividing, can divide my opponents power and chandler's boosted gear can multiply on the user x2, right?

Albion: you're correct. I didn't know you know math.

Darrick: I know some, except algebra. (See himself vanishing) huh, what's going on?

Albion: you're returning to the real world. I'll talk to you in your mind.

Darrick: see ya later, Albion!

In the real world

Darrick: that was something.

He lift himself on his bed, but he heard a moan. He was nervous about who's with on him bed. Darrick slowly uncover his sheet and reveal to be akeno.

Darrick: WHAT THE-?! (Fall on his ass)

Akeno: huh. Oh hello darrick.

Darrick: wait a minute, you're akeno! First of all; hi, second of; why are you here and naked and same thing to me?!

Akeno: I have to bring you in your room to heal.

Darrick: to heal? I don't get it.

Akeno: in order to heal you is to strip you naked and as do I.

Darrick: (blushes) what?! We didn't did it, did we!?

Akeno: of course we didn't. (Seductively) unless you want to~.

Darrick: (more blushes) huh?!?!

Akeno: I'm only playing, darrick. Or am i~.

Darrick:( very red!) Can I use the shower!

Akeno: ok, I'll make some breakfast.

Darrick went the bathroom and undressed and got to the shower. He was still wondering how is he alive.

Albion: 'you're a lady killer, you know?'

Darrick: 'huh, oh right, you're in my head. Question; how am I alive because I've died twice.'

Albion: 'you're been revived as a devil.'

Darrick: 'huh?!'

Then Albion was explaining about a war on three factions: devils, angels, and fallen angels. darrick was shocked by hearing this information. By the time, he was done showering and listening to the great war. Akeno has already done making breakfast. The two done eating breakfast and was walking to school. Akeno wrapped his arm and put it between her breasts, darrick was embarrassed.

Murayama: no way!

Katase: does that mean darrick got a girlfriend?

RG8: I was going to ask him out!

Rb4: no fair!

Rb8: go fuck your self, pretty boy!!

Darrick: (menacing voice) what did you say?

RB8: nothing!!

Darrick: you better or else, kiss your future kids goodbye. Got it?!

And all the boys feared darrick, but the girls was happy about darrick's hating perverts antic.

Akeno: I'll have to go, but someone will fetch you during class.

Darrick: later.

Darrick was heading and paying attention in the class until he hears girls talking.

RG5: oh my god, it's kiba!

Kiba: hello, you girls looking as lovely today.

Darrick: that's kiba, huh? Why he looks like me?

Kiba: you're darrick, right?

Darrick: yes, I am.

Kiba: rias would like to see you. Follow me.

Murayama: the knight and prince of kuoh are walking together! Tell me I'm dreaming!

Kiba and was going to the occult research club or ORC for short.
They got in, the room was light very little. He sees chandler and koneko, the school mascot of kuoh.

Koneko: he's the new guy, right chandler?

Chandler: yep, and he hates perverts, he really REALLY hates them.

Koneko: I like darrick already.

Rias: I didn't know koneko get with darrick quickly. Good then let's get started.

Darrick: no need. Albion already explained it to me. (Summon his divine dividing wings)

Albion: greetings, young devils. I am Albion, the vanishing dragon, and darrick's partner.

Rias: I've never knew you're his partner, darrick.

Darrick: it's a long story. But Albion told me that ddraig is chandler's partner.

Then chandler summon his sacred gear, the boosted gear.

Ddraig: you've chosen a good person, Albion.

Albion: it's good to see you to, ddraig.

Chandler: you two are friends, ddraig?

Ddraig: yes. We've stop fighting a long time ago and agreed to be friends.

Darrick: huh, neat.

Rias: two heavenly dragons in my peerage? That's really great.

Then some time has passed until rias needed to ask darrick something for koneko.

Rias: hey, darrick. Can you fill koneko's pact?

Koneko: that'll be super rad.

Darrick: sure. considering the fact I've never done it before.

Akeno summons the teleportation circle and rias put a symbol of gremory.

Rias: there. This symbol know that you're in the house of gremory.

Darrick: cool, let's do it.

He step in the portal and gone. Until he arrived at the house koneko was supposed to be. He knocked at the door.

Darrick: hello, I've a request.

Lady: you're not koneko.

Darrick: I know, but I'm doing this for her.

Lady: ok, but could you help me, please?

She showed darrick what he should do, he has to lift 10 boxes, and minutes later, he was done.
She thanked him as he left the door. Darrick was walking back to tell rias.

Darrick: I'm wondering she's going to be proud of me.

Then the sky changed like from before.

Darrick: is it that man? If he's looking for a round 2, then he's askin' for it!

???: What a surprise.

He turned around and a navy blue girl, in red dress.

???: I never expected to find a stray here. My name is kalawarner, and I'm here to destroy you. This is quite unusual.

Darrick: uh-oh.

Kalawarner: raynare was right about you being cute. But sadly, I'll put you out of your misery.

Darrick: wait! We don't have to fight, kalawarner.

Kalawarner: what do mean?

Darrick: raynare killed me because she was forced to. Come with me to my house.

Kalawarner: why are you trusting me?

Darrick: because, even though you guys are fallen angels but I see some good, and you too. Here my address to my house. Go. I'll meet with you later.

Kalawarner nodded and flew to your house and darrick summon his wings to flew back. Until a girl with black hair, crimson eyes, with fox ears and nine tails saw him befriend a fallen.

???: Looks like I've found, my brother dearest.
Before she can leave her phone was ringing

???: Hello?

???2: Sister, did you found him?

???: Yes, I did. My, he still looks handsome since we were kids.

???2: good. I'm going to make sure he's safe. Bye, sister.

???: Bye.

Then she hang up her call and flew back to her house.
And darrick report to rias about his pact. Rias was happy about it and kisses in his cheek of his face. And everyone went home until in the morning darrick heard something.

???: Oof! I'm such a klutz.

Darrick: (is that... A nun?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
185K 3.1K 45
Never underestimate the wrath of The Dragon king.
93.7K 1.6K 18
After your escape from New York with your Uncle Alex Mercer and mother Dana Mercer. All three of you journey to Japan to pursue normal lives, well as...
87.8K 1.2K 55
Issei lived a happy childhood, he had a loving mother and father and that's all he needed. Until one night men with black bird wings came and killed...