LOVE YOURZ

By daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... More

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜!

πŸπŸ”.

974 50 1
By daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟖:𝟓𝟑𝐀𝐌

I OPENED THE DOOR to the bathroom seeing Kash nowhere insight. Before I left she was sleeping really heavy so I just decided to get up and showered. Now she wasn't here and the bed was made. I hope she didn't leave me here.

I walked over to her dresser where all her perfume sat. I decided on putting the Riri perfume on, it smelled so damn good. Once I felt like I sprayed enough, I grabbed my phone and exited the room to hear talking.

"It hurts bad enough that Ava always asking for her damn daddy and when she sees you, she's excited. You can't lie and sit here and say you don't see the excitement in her face. She be missing you and when you get her, you don't even keep her for a week or so." Kash wiped her tears that fell.

"Man, what you crying fa'? And if you want me to keep her longer then say that shit, Kash. I'm not a damn mind reader."

"I shouldn't have to tell you to spend time with your damn daughter! Then when I stop her from seeing you overall you wanna call me on that bullshit. Like nigga you aren't even putting in time to see your damn daughter. You don't never ask for her! I'm always texting you or calling you asking if you want Ava for the weekend or so. Like I'm so tired of you for real. I basically been taking care of her since she was born and if I have to till she turn eighteen I will."

"Aight, Kashlynn. That's what you gone do. I'm not prepared to have no child any damn way." He shrugged putting Ava down and she went to hug her mom's leg.

"You wasn't prepared, but was having sex with me every damn night. Holon unprotected sex at that. If you ain't want a child then you should have wore a condom, but that's fine. I'll gladly take care of my child by my damn self. Ava, say bye to your deadbeat ass dad."

"Bye." Ava waved and he shrugged before leaving out the house.

"Kash." I went further into the living room and rubbed her back. I really hated this for her like she didn't deserve any of this. Tuh, Ava doesn't deserve any of it either.

Like Kash was saying, Ava be real excited to see her dad. She obviously be missing him and the phone calls just don't be hitting for her. When she be with him, he don't never keep her for a full day or two. He always sending Ava back to her mom. But, I just wish Kash been knew that her babydaddy wasn't ready for a baby. That way she could have been left him alone and Ava would have been stop dealing with him.

"You heard? Were we yelling? I apologize I didn't mean to wake you." She apologized and I shook my head.

"Yeah I heard."

"I'm just crying because I wanted for Ava to have a relationship with both of her parents. Like she has one with me, but she doesn't— well she wants one with him, but he doesn't want one with her. It breaks my heart when she asks if her daddy still love her and such. I just hate that she has to grow and learn that her dad didn't want her. Then I have a damn headache from last night. Sis, I'm going through it." She laughed a lil.

"Fuck him. Ava will be fine and she'll thank you when she gets older." I told her as I picked Ava up. "You don't have no Advil?"

"...no, but I have Tylenol."

"Tylenol don't be working for me. I don't know if I'm immune to it or what, but it don't be working. I'ma go get some advil— how am I going to get my car?" I frowned realizing that my car was left at them people house. I hope they ain't steal my shit, oh my gosh.

"You can ride with me and we can get it. You want to right now?"

Just as I was about to say yes, the door
opened revealing Amiri and his lightskin friend. Amiri had two Mcdonald's bag in his hand while lightskin carried the drinks.

um...

"Wassup." Amiri spoke once he walked through. He put the bag on the dining table and went over to Ava and I. "Ava!"

"Why he yelling?" She asked me and I shrugged laughing. Even though Ava was only two she was real fluent with the way she talked. "Hey, Unc!"

"How you doing?" He reached for her. She looked at me and shook her head. "Girl you fake as fuck."

"Ion care." She shrugged.

"You want for me to bring you your food?" He asked me and I nodded. He did just that handing me the Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Mcgriddle with the Hash Brown and Fruit Punch Hi-C.

"Thank you." I sat down and began eating with Ava still in my lap. She had her own food as well.

"You straight." He sat down next to me but only 'cause Ava was near. He kept trying to get her, but she wasn't budging. "Aye, Kash!"

"Why you yelling and I'm right here?" She furrowed her brows sitting down next to lightskin.

i need to figure out his name.

"What's wrong with you? And don't say nothing 'cause that shit clear as day that you was crying. Fuck wrong with you?"

"Stop cursing like you don't see my child right there and nothing."

"What's wrong with her?" He averted his eyes over at me and I looked at Kash.

"Don't ask her and don't be trying to conversate with my friend, Amiri."

"You being difficult as fuck. If I ask you what's wrong then tell me what's wrong with you. You doing allat for no reason and shit. Nobody tryna be friends with yo' friend. Only reason I'm sitting right here is 'cause Ava right here and I'm trying to get her. So, gone with allat shit. She too young for my ass anyways."

"Amiri you ain't nothing but twenty-one. Since you want to know what's wrong so damn bad Austin dropped Ava off early. It pissed me off because he doesn't never spend a full day or two with her. Then he told me that he was never prepared for a child so I said I was going to take care of her my damn self. It's not like I haven't been doing that. It just hurts."

"You know if Ava need something I'ma come through fasho. Fuck that lame ass nigga, I told you to stop fucking with him a long ass time ago. What you say?"

"Bye, Amiri. I was young as fuck, blind as fuck."

"I see." He mumbled getting Ava since she reached for him. "'Bout damn time."

"You okay, Judas?" Kash looked over at lightskin who was quiet as fuck.

"I'm straight, mama." He said eyes low as fuck. Amiri's was low too, but not as low.

Amiri looked at the two before muttering something. Once we all finished eating, we cleaned up the mess we made.

"Aye, though. The real reason I came through was so you could clean that shit from my backseat. Got my car smelling all throw-upy and shit." Amiri stated and Kash looked confused. "Damn the shit had you like that?"

"Don't drink no more. Yo' ass cannot hold that shit." Judas told her.

"Leave me alone and I threw up in your backseat, for real?" She asked shockingly.

"Yeah, bruh. So gone head and get some cleaning supplies and clean the backseat of my car, Kash."

"That's so disgusting, why the fuck would I do that." She frowned going in the kitchen to get the cleaning supply from under the counter. "Judas could you watch her and Amiri could you take True to get her car?"

"Yeah." Judas replied getting Ava from Amiri who was halfway sleep. Sis was tired, me too girl, me too.

"C'mon." Amiri looked over at me. With that being said, I went into Kash room to grab my keys and everything else I brung with me.

"Don't be driving fast in my car, Leonardo."

"Kash, clean my damn car out and shut the fuck up talking to me." He opened her door and waited till I walked out first to close it behind him.

We got in the car and the whole time music was playing lowly. Neither one of us talked, it was a comfortable silence.

I thanked him and got inside my car sighing. I needed to get myself some Advil because my head was hurting really bad. I was suppose to be in class right now, but since Kash and I decided to get drunk like we did I had to tell them I wasn't going to be there.

I most likely was going over my moms house.

"WHY YOU NOT IN CLASS?" Momma asked looking at her Apple watch to check the time. She was real strict with me getting my education, she has always been like that. If she felt like my reason wasn't valid for missing school then she got on me.

I twisted my lips to the side. "Kash and I got sloppy drunk last night and I woke up with a headache."

"True, bye. You eighteen not twenty-one, what you doing drinking?" She questioned with furrowed brows. "And you know I'm a damn police chief."

"I honestly forgot about that. How's work anyways?"

She squinted her eyes at me before shaking her head and walking upstairs to her room. Of course I followed, when it came to my mom I was clingy as I could be.

"Girl work is work, sometimes it could be stressing and then sometimes it could go by smoothly." She shrugged. "You need to be worried about your damn self. What's going on with Youtube?"

"It's not that I forgot about Youtube because I haven't, I just have a lot going on. The breakup, healing, going to school, and doing the work that comes with it. I've been busy."

"But not busy enough to be at parties getting sloppy drunk? Girl please. I'm fussing at you simply because you forgetting that Youtube is your only source of income, True. So, if you ain't making videos and shit what money you getting? Get it together."

"And stay off tiktok." Grandma walked in with her Mickey Mouse blanket. I just shook my head and sat down on the bean bag.

"Momma where did tiktok come from?"

"No, I'm just saying that tiktok is a bad app. It's addictive."

"Why you over here?"

"I don't have anything else to do."

"Go make a Youtube video or go hang with Kash."

"I just hung with Kash. She has a daughter to take care of. She is not going to want me under her twenty-four seven. See, I hate that I'm so clingy and attached." I frowned getting on my phone.

"Girl you'll be okay." She waved me off and I sighed. She wasn't taking me serious when I was dead ass serious about this. Why did I have to be so clingy and attached? It has done nothing but caused pain for me. No good has came out of it.

I looked at my notifications and sighed once I seen KJ's name. Why is he texting me? Him and Brazil are just the alike. Literally said the exact same thing when we met up and talked.

I wasn't going to text him back because he obviously want attention and I'm not going to be the one to give him attention. I just wish he'd leave me alone.

bestfriendd🔐💕
Today 9:51AM

you coming back? i don't want to be alone. we could like watch movies and eat ice cream all day wit Ava. if you don't want to you don't have to. i completely understand.

girl im On my way!
omw*
Read 9:51AM

this why you my bitch and tell me why Amiri asked if Judas and i had something going on.

what did you say? yk call me.
Read 9:51AM

bestfriendd🔐💕
Connecting...

"Okay, hold on. Momma and grandma, I'm about to go. Love y'all."

"Be safe on the road, True! And we love you too." Momma yelled as I walked out her room. Before I left the house, I went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle with a Rice Krispy treat.

"Okay, what did you say?" I questioned getting inside my car.

"I was moreso concerned on why he asked that." She said shuffling around.

"First of all, Judas called you mama which gave it away. Like does he call you that around Amiri frequently?"

"He doesn't say it at all."

"Well maybe he just tired of hiding shit. What did you say though?"

"I had to be honest because he was going to find out through Judas anyways. You know they homeboys and they never lie about shit. So, I told him yes. He didn't say anything, he just nodded. However, I do feel like he felt a way."

"He probably did especially if y'all didn't tell him, but then again y'all are just talking so it's not that serious. I understand if y'all were dating and keeping it from him 'cause that's different." I told her.

"At the same time he deserves to feel away. His friend is literally dating his baby sister. You know boys be so stuck on that loyalty shit so I can't blame him if he mad."

a/n;

ngl this chapter was boring but i didn't rlly know what to talk about. & i was planning on deleting and starting this whole chapter over, but if i did then i would have a writers block & truthfully i dont have time for that. get sb else to do it pls & thank you.

anyways, how do we feel about austin? (kash babydaddy, ava's dad)

trust he will not be in the story & kj wont be talked about nm tbh. he not even inna story anymore 😂. im getting rid of him, go away!!!

VENTING SESSION:

i had an interview td for zaxbys and i was beyond scared. i was asking everybody what would they say if this and that, but it wasn't bad. so tmr i go in for orientation and although im happy, im also scared. like im getting ready for the real world :(. but it's preparing me so...

& i started on my other story but i don't know if i want to make a prologue for it. we'll see or whatever.

how's yall day going?

w/c; 2470 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
72K 4K 18
Sahad, a young, God-fearing, respectful and humble man, grows up in a stereotypical society who eventually turns up to be one of the best football pl...