Was I Meant for This?

By Shelly14

Stacy Thompson has just found out she is a witch and will be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Part 1)
Chapter 18 (Part 2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Into Draco's Mind
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

5.8K 54 2
By Shelly14

Hey everyone hope you like this chapter. It has Draco's POV so you will know what is going on in his mind about everything. Enjoy!

As light seeped through my bedroom window, I heard my name being called. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hermione hovering over me, “Come on Stacy get up! We have classes at 10.” I could not keep my eyes opened and just turned around in bed, I have never been much of a morning person.

“Oh no you don’t Stacy, you will not be late to your first day of classes.”

In an instant I felt a sudden rush of cold air hit my body, “Ok, ok I’m up.” I retorted to Hermione as I got out bed. I took a shower and headed down to breakfast with Hermione.

Harry and Ron had already had been eating when we walked into the great hall. We sat across from the boys who were talking about a sport called quidditch.

“Hey Stacy, did you play any sports in your old school?”

“Yeah I played lots of sports, why is this quidditch you were walking about any good?”

Ron looked like he was going to pass out from my response, “Oi, quidditch is the best roughest game in the wizarding world.”

I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to see if this sport was as good as they made it out to be.

“We are having try outs in a couple days, you should try out Stacy.”

“Maybe I will.” The rest of breakfast was spent with Ron and Harry explaining the gameplay and rules of quidditch.

Hermione and I then headed to Potions after breakfast, when we arrived most Slytherins were there but I didn’t think I would see Draco in class so early. Yes I am calling him by his first name even though he is in a rival house and my friends’ enemy. I drifted off into my own world while Professor Slughorn was explaining some different potions to us, but I was brought back to reality when Hermione was explaining a powerful love potion.

Before the professor closed the lid the scent of mint and a familiar body scent filled my nose. I noticed that I was not the only one walking towards the strong scent coming from the cauldron, but all the other girls were as well. Harry and Ron had walked in during this time and stood next to me.

“So what scent did you smell?”

I was caught by surprise when Harry asked me the only thing I could think of saying was, “A scent that’s attractive to me that no one else will know.”

Harry’s smile fell, Professor Slughorn explained that we had to make a Draught of Living Dead and the person who made the best would win a vial of liquid luck.

Harry ended up winning the vial and we headed down to the great hall after grabbing some books from our rooms for lunch, but on the way there we ran into Draco and his goons. A girl I have come to know as Pansy Parkinson, was hanging on to Draco’s arm and I couldn’t help, but feel a pain of jealousy.

I walked up to Draco and stood in front of him, “Hi Draco, how are you today?”

Pansy stepped up “How dare you talk to my Dracy-poo, you’re just a filthy Gryffindor!”

I was about to turn my attention to Parkinson when Draco took a step towards me, my heart leapt as I wanted to hear what he had to say.

“You are a filthy Gryffindor and I would never associate myself with the likes of you. Let alone ignore the fact that you are Potter’s girlfriend and friends with those two.”

He nodded towards Ron and Hermione, I felt tears sting the corners of my eyes because I could not believe Draco could say these things to me after our encounter last night.

He continued on,“Thompson I would never be friends with you.” That was all he had to say to break me, I felt a connection between us, but I guess I was wrong.

I ran past Draco and his goons, I would not give them the satisfaction of seeing me cry. Behind me I could hear Harry yelling at Draco, “You are a foul-mouthed git Malfoy, stay away from Stacy.” Then all three were running after me, I ran straight to my bedroom, but right before I got to the portrait I didn’t notice something from my blurry vision and all of a sudden I hit something hard and felt a pain in my head and everything went black.

Draco’s POV:

I woke up from the light flooding into my room, I sat up in bed thinking about my encounter with Stacy Thompson last night. I could only think about how beautiful she was and I couldn’t help myself but want to be with her. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through my left arm and I knew he was calling for me. I apparated to the manor and walked into the dining hall where he sat at the head of the table.

“My lord, you called for me.” I bowed down in front of him, Lord Voldemort motioned for me to rise,

“Ah Draco, I have a second task for you to complete.”

“Yes my lord I will do anything that is asked of me.” The dark lord rose out of his chair and put his hand on my shoulder standing behind me.

“Draco you must find a girl at Hogwarts that is known to be a powerful weapon for this coming war and the one who possesses her shall triumph. Draco, you must lure Stacy Thompson to me!” I could not breath I felt as though my legs were going to crumple under me. I can’t do it, I cannot bring Stacy into this war let alone into the hands of Voldemort.

“Do not fail me Draco! Now leave me.” I walked out of the room and apparated back to my bedroom, I fell onto my bed trying to absorb the information I have just received. I could accomplish my first task given to me, I think, but the second one I knew I could not bring myself to do. As I sat on my bed thinking about how to go about my tasks I realized breakfast was over and it was time for Potions. I walked down to the dungeons, but during class I could not concentrate, seeing Stacy happy and being herself made me feel even worse about what I had to do.

Class was over and stupid Potter won the vial of liquid luck which I thought could have came in handy. I went to the great hall to eat and think some more and realized I could not lure Stacy to Voldemort, if she hates me and stays away from me. I knew I could never be happy after doing this, but it was for the best to keep Stacy safe. I don’t know why I feel this way, but I know I must protect Stacy.

While walking back to the common room with Pansy hanging all over my arm which made me sick and Crabbe and Goyle following behind, my plan to keep Stacy safe would come into affect earlier than I thought when Stacy and Potter’s trio walked towards us.

I expected the four of them to just walk past us, but Stacy stopped and walked towards me, “Hi Draco, how are you today?”

My breath caught in my throat I wanted to just hug her and ask her to be with me, but I knew that would just get her killed.

Before I could speak Pansy stepped up, “How dare you talk to my Dracy-poo, you’re just a filthy Gryffindor!” anger hit Stacy’s face and I knew it was now or never, so I stepped towards Stacy and spat the words that would hurt the girl I was falling for and would never forgive myself for this.

“You are a filthy Gryffindor and I would never associate myself with the likes of you. Let alone ignore the fact that you are Potter’s girlfriend and friends with those two.” I nod towards the Weasle and mudblood.

I could see her eyes water and felt like just wrapping her in my arms and telling her how I truly felt about her, but I made myself continue, “Thompson I would never be friends with you.”

Right after I said that she ran past us and Potter came up to me, I didn’t feel like dealing with him, but I just stood there, “You are a foul-mouthed git Malfoy, stay away from Stacy!”

The trio then stormed off after Stacy. I couldn’t feel anything after that I knew I lost the one person I felt a connection with the first time she fell into my arms at Madame Malkins.

“Dracy that was amazing you made her cry.” Pansy laughed along with Crabbe and Goyle.

“I’m going back to the great hall I forgot something, you guys go on ahead.” As I watched them head to the common room I headed up to the Room of Requierment, I needed to be by myself and focus on getting my first task done.

Stacy’s POV:

“Dracoooo! Please help me!” I looked towards Draco as a man with a snake like nose hit me with another curse that sent so much pain through my body it was hard to breathe. Draco just stared at me with a horrified face.

“Stacy Thompson you will help me destroy Harry Potter if you deny me it will be the end of your life!” he kept the curse on me until all I could do was scream, “Noooo, just kill me now!” Silence.... “Avada kedavra!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

680K 14.9K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
8.6K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
157K 8.1K 52
Six years has passed since Voldemort won the war and Blaire Zabini was torn apart from her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy. Will they ever be reu...
2.3M 108K 36
Harry is back at Hogwarts for yet another year with his friends, but instead of the excitement that he usually feels to be returning to his beloved h...