Afianna: The Reincarnation Of...

By Eklipxe

Sa isang simpling hiling, nagbago ang buhay ni Afianna. "To be reincarnated having all of the magic powers ou... More

Afianna: The Reincarnation Of A Goddess
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLIII
XLIV

XLII

6K 255 128
By Eklipxe

An Expected Yet Unexpected

Vanilla's POV

Gamit ang warp gate na inilagay ko outside the academy's premises, we were able to get back to school faster than expected. Though, we bear bad news. We are not able to get the 100% approval of Magma which is truly our main task and aside from that, we were not able to find any clue to where Afi can be right now.

I sighed.

We were silent all the way to the academy like we are mourning of something we never knew, died.

"Where can she be right now? I miss her." I muttered unknowingly.

Napaligon ako sa gawi nila Gelo nang maramdaman ang isang titig.

He is looking at me with concern and comfort. He smiled at me like everything's gonna be fine. Without knowing what to say, I smiled back with the same level of comfort.

Sa aming lahat, siya ang pinakamatagal na nakasama ni Afi and I really think he is having a hard time right now just like all of us but worse. But, I truly believe that Gemini is the one who is truly having the bad day.

Simula ng makaalis kami sa village na iyon, hindi pa rin siya nagsasalita ni lumingon man sa aming gawi. He is so silent to the point that it is deadly. Even if his energy is hidden, no one is able to ignore his oozing bad vibes.

Gemini...

I looked at him worriedly.

Nang makapasok kami sa academy, agad kaming dumeritso sa office ng headmaster upang ireport ang aming pinagdaanan bago makuha ang sagot ni Magma.

"I truly hope that he will consider it positively." The last thing we heard from the headmaster before he dismissed us to train together with our guild members.

Everyone's gloomy now because of the incoming war.

I heard that a lot of students left because they are afraid and some volunteered to be part of the fighting force of the academy.

"Let's have lunch together." I said and they just nodded before we all separated.

We are busy to the point that we won't be seeing my friends aside from lunch break.

I sighed again.

I miss the peaceful and comforting atmosphere of the academy and hate how it turned out to be. Quiet, gloomy, dark, and full of injured hardworking students.

Blood and sweat mixed together as they continue their strict training with instructors that truly cares for the academy and the students.

I looked around again and sighed.

'When will this be over?' thought and directly went to the assigned area of the assassin's guild with Maestro Silvero as our training master.

Third Person's POV

' I miss her.' It's the only thing that keeps on bugging Gemini for the past couple of days without seeing her.

'It has been 4 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes, and 32 seconds since then.' He thought again as he supervise his guild members with stern and strict look.

He was always cold but currently, for everyone, it is better to live in the coldest part of the magic world than to face the raging cold stares of Gemini. He has been silent and deadly. He supervised them without any rest and like a hawk who's waiting for its prey.

"AGAIN!" Gemini shouted as the members finished one more lap around the 1 mile area of the west side of the academy where the last attack of the Skoladi happened.

Groans can be heard among the members but they continue running until they drop.

All of their routines were strictly controlled by their guild leaders. First thing in the morning. they will run around a 1 mile area for 50 laps, do 200 push-ups, 200 squats, 200 sit-ups, swinging their swords or mastering their weapons for the rest of the day and when night comes, they will be sparring with each other to test their limits.

It was hard but everyone knows that guild leaders are training 3 times more than what they are doing. They barely sleep and wounds and bruises can be seen all over their body whenever its meal time.

No one has the right to complain except for them.

"How is your training going on, Hail?" Carmen asked softly.

They are all eating together with Gelo, Grace, and Gemini in the cafeteria without talking to each other. They are so silent to the point that everyone around them is wondering what happened and what's going on.

"The same routine for the couple of days." She answered calmly but they knew that she is having a hard time as the guild leader.

Hailey's guild, the Artemis Guild, has been receiving backlash from the traitorous act of Lady Paula and because of the couple traitor students who were mostly from her guild. Everyone was spreading rumors that maybe she is training them to be traitors or Hailey, herself, is one of them.

"I can't really imagine how twisted can a person's mind sometimes." Vanilla said as she poked her foods with a fork. "They didn't even know the hardwork behind it but they only speak of what they see and what they want to believe. They are a bunch of pathetic monkey-looking humans who can't mind their own business." She added with a clear annoyance and irritation written in her face.

Vanilla may hold grudges against Hailey but she did not forget that she is still her friend.

"It's okay, Van." Hailey said without looking at her. "You know humans can be like that sometimes." She added and looked at her food as she contemplates about something.

"Yeah and it includes you." Grace whispered without knowing that she was heard by everyone.

Everyone looked at her.

Hailey bit her lower lip, gone the cool and stern ice princess,

She bowed her head down but Graces hissed right after and before the dragging of her chair can be heard.

"Now, alam mo na kung ano ang pakiramdam ng pinag-uusapan ng masama na alam mo naman sa sarili mo na wala kang ginawang mali. I know it was not your fault but you are one of those who believe without knowing the truth." Grace's expression hardened and everyone who felt guilt stopped eating. "Just because you hold the highest position in this world, it does not mean that you can just alter the ways of life on an individual to the worst possible outcome. That would be all." This time, she focuses her gaze to Princess Divine who can't look at her in the eyes. "As someone without any affiliations to any guild, have to go. See you later, Your Highnesses."

She bowed her head down like how a civilian should bow infront of the royalties but for her and for them, it was a mocking gesture. After her bow, she left.

Everyone in the table was silent. No one was able to refute her words.

"That was a blatant disrespect, but she's right." Gelo commented minutes after Grace left. He scoffs. "What am I even doing here?"

He stands up and everyone else's eyes followed his movements. "I should go. shouldn't disturb you, Your Highnesses." He slightly bowed down before he left.

There was a long moment of silence. No one continued eating.

"Total nagsialisan na rin lang naman sila, I guess, I should follow." Vanilla said and prepared to leave. "Sa tingin ko rin tapos na ang lahat kumain." She commented as she looked at everyone. "We'll be seeing each other later. See you then."

Bago siya tuluyang makaalis, Princess Divine grab her hand and hold it tightly causing her to look at the princess.

"Why are you leaving?" Princess Divine's voice sounds so pitiful. "I understand why Gelo and Grace left 'cause they are originally not part of us. But you? I don't understand, Van. Do you also hold grudges against me and everyone else?"

"Nothing of the sort, Princess." Vanilla holds the princess's hands that are grabbing her before forcing it to let go. "But I hope you'll acknowledge your mistakes."

And without further ado, Vanilla left the cafeteria without looking back to their table.

"Just why?" Princess Divine mumbled. "I did everything to be the princess everyone wants."

"You did everything that they want but we don't really need. You, too, is a mortal, Princess. Your actions hold consequences."

Napalingon kay Yeshua ang lahat ng siya ay magsalita. He was always silent and just observe everyone.

No one was able to talk after that. Everyone is silent.

Paunti-unting nabubukod ang kanilang grupo.

'Was this a plan of the traitors too? To separate us like this?' Princess Divine thought with contempt and pain. She bit her lower lip tightly causing it to bleed.

Minutes later, Gemini, Yeshua, Carmen, and Lance left the cafeteria. Hailey, Ken and Princess Divine were the only one left.

They are silent with their own thoughts but soon after, Ken went to assist Grace with her spell.

"Since when will I continue this spell?" Grace asked Hearth as she continue pouring her mana in the center core, the white core.

Hearth yawned before answering her. "Until my bride returns."

"Tsk. Will she ever return after what those guys did to her? Hindi na ako magtataka kung hindi na siya babalik dito at tuluyan na niya akong iwan mag-isa sa kwarto." Grace turned gloomy. "I miss her." she whispered.

Hearth turned to her and face her. "You know, I have always been wondering when did you two became so close to the point that you guys are sharing a room together. Don't spout nonsense that you guys became close since the day they fetch you." Hearth squint his eyes and look at her, scrutinizing. "What's the secret between the two of you?"

Grace got a cold sweat. "Nothing." She unconsciously avoided Hearth's probing eyes.

"Sus." Hearth said using a slang of suspicious. "Really." He added.

Grace gulped and avoided his eyes.

'He can't know our the truth about our relationship.' Grace thought as she keep on pouring her mana.

Silenced dawned over them even after Ken arrived at the room.

Princess Tiarra's POV

Milady... Where can you be?

I look up in the sky where Kylo keeps on gliding and soaring up and down.

Everyone missed you already, milady.

"Princess Tiarra, what should we do?"

Napatingin ako sa isang warrior elf.

While milord is out, we held a meeting regarding the incoming chaos.

We know. Our technologies here are more advance than the one outside. We are able to predict when will the war happen based on the current movements of the opposing side.

Everyone is horrified and worried for the outside world but we cannot go out without the permission of our lady. She got the absolute command over this place whoever goes in and out, except for our lord.

"We will standby and wait for instructions from our lady. We won't go out there unless she will say so." I firmly said but I know how grave this war is. I, too, is extremely worried lalo na ngayon hindi pa nagpaparamdam si lady. She totally cuts off communication with us like she left the entire magic dimension.

'She'll be back.' I thought reassuring myself.

We continue our meeting and discussed our plans with a lot of contingency planning. We measure each damage and how it will affect everyone.

"May malaking tsansa ba na matalo ng mga skoladi ang mga mag-aaral?" tanong ng isang pinuno ng mga dwende.

I stay silent but I look at him with shivering eyes.

I'm afraid so, without our lady, they won't be able to win.

I sigh in exasperation. Why do they have to do that to our lady?!

She is the only one able to help them but they just don't know how to analyze a person. Tsk.

Ngunit natigil ako sa aking pag-iisip nang marinig ang hindi magandang balita.

"They're coming." said one of the worker fairies.

Nanlaki ang mga mata kong napatingin sa kanya.

They were wearing concerned and worried faces.

But it turned horrified and terrified when we heard a sudden loud explosion outside the dimension. It was so loud that we were able to hear it from here.

We were too late to notice and we don't have a way to help them.

Third Person's POV

Hindi magkamayaw ang karamihan nang marinig ang malakas na pagsabog sa tatlong bahagi ng akademya. Sobrang lakas nito at halos mawindang ang lahat nang nayanig ang lupa sa mga sunod-sunod na pagsabog.

Grace was having the hardest time of all.

She's vomiting blood as she continue to cast her spell while Hearth and Ken are helping beside her. They are constantly pouring her energy ngunit hindi na ito makayanan ng katawan ng dalaga at ito ay natumba sa panghihina.

But Grace did not stop. She grits her teeth and continue casting the spell.

'I cannot stop until I'll lost consciousness. It's the only thing that keeps us apart from the enemies.' she thought and never stop.

Ken and Hearth looked at her with concern. They saw how Grace vomited blood from time to time and blood came out pouring from her nose.

She is doing her best and they too are doing their best to keep pouring her energy and heal her at the same time.

Ngunit natigilan si Grace.

She was unable to fully coat the academy with barrier this time. Someone was blocking her from casting her spell and it's quite a strong one.

"It's a nullification skill." Hearth said when he noticed the problem. Hearth gulped a lump of worry. "Release the spell gradually this time, Ms. Gomez. We can't strengthen the barrier any further."

Liningon siya ni Grace at napakagat ng labi ang dalaga.

"They are probably ready to fight now." Hearth said with a comforting smile, trying to convince Grace. "Trust them."

Mahinang napatango si Grace at sinunod ang utos ni Hearth.

She gradually release her spell, paunti-unti at minsan ay napapabuga nanaman siya ng dugo ng maramdamang may pwersang gustong sirain ang barrier.

As she release her spell, she poured her energy for one last time to coat the academy, not minding the nullification spell that's keeping her from doing it.

She succeeded. But, she spent all of her energy and collapsed.

"Grace!"

Ken was keep quick on his feet and catch her before she fall on the floor.

"You did your best." Heart said as he cast a healing spell on Grace. "Now, let them do the rest."

The moment the first explosion happened, everyone was beyond shock as it shook the ground because of how big and loud it is.

"What is it this time?" Yeshua murmured under his breath as he run towards the direction of the explosion.

Ngunit, hindi pa man nakakasampu ang kanyang hakbang, may sumunod nanaman na mga pasabog sa ilang bahagi ng akademya. The East, West, and South. Nothing in the North where the large entrance is located.

"Intruder!"

Sigaw ng karamihan nang makitang may mga iilan ng nakapasok sa loob ng akademya.

"How's Grace?" Vanilla murmured and faced the direction where Grace is right now. "Hope she's holding on." She tightly pursed her lips together before she runs towards East.

"Van!" Lance called her nang magkasulobong sila papunta sa East Side ng akademya.

"This is so sudden." bigkas ni Vanilla nang mapalapit siya kay Lance. "I can't even detect them with my radars." she added, partly blaming herself.

"It's not your fault, Van. Let's just hope that Grace can last longer with these explosions until we can prepare for the fight." Lance comforted her, and together, they run towards near the barrier where the fight has started.

Lahat ay hindi mapakali sa kanilang kinatatayuan habang nakatingin sa mga skoladi na naghihintay sa labas ng harang habang nakalabas ang kanilang mga dula at maiitim na mga ngipin.

Skoladis are hungry for blood.

"We are gonna win this." Pag-aalo ni Vanilla sa kanyang sarili.

Nilabas nila ang kanilang mga sandata at hinanda ang kanilang sarili sa kung ano man ang mangyari.

Ngunit, nang makita ang lahat ng kanilang makakalaban, tila binuhusan sila ng malamig na tubig at nawalan ng pag-asa.

The skoladis are five times their number at hindi pa sila kompleto na makikipaglaban sa mga ito dahil iba-iba ang kanilang pinuntahan na direction.

"Van... Lance..." hinihingal na bigkas ni Carmen.

Kararating niya lamang sa east side.

"Carmen, glad you're here." Sabi ni Vanilla ngunit hindi niya magawang maging masigla. "We badly need few more hands to help us with them."

She's nervous, they are nervous.

Everyone, as soon as they saw their opponent, went pale and tremble in fear.

They are just so many and strong for them to fight.

"Is this a hopeless case after all?" Vanilla said in despair.

"No." Carmen said firmly. "We got this. We still never got the chance to show them our strength until our last drop."

Unlike the usual timid Carmen, this is new to them. She's calm, or trying to be? No, she's calm because she got trust in her. She trusts that this war be overcome by their strength and together, they will set this through.

Vanilla smiled at her. "Thank you." she said enough for them to hear.

However, their moment was cut short.

The barrier weakens and skoladis unleash their beasty nature.

It's the start of their bloody fight and it means, Grace has collapsed.

Everyone fought calmly, however, the moment Hailey, Yeshua, and Princess Divine saw him, their calm demeanor turned sour and became hatred.

Currently, the three of them are fighting their all in the south side of the academy where most of their opponents are monsters unlike the other direction where they mostly fought with skoladi.

"What are you doing?!" Princess Divine yelled in rage.

"Oh dear princess." the guy said in a smug and proud and just irritating.

"When did you start going to the other side?" Hailey is cold as always yet this time, she's asking him with a deadly stare.

"Don't get me wrong, Hail." Sabi ng lalaki na tila sila ay may malapit na relasyon. "I was never in this side." the guy said indifferently. "I was always planning and perhaps spying on what's going on inside the academy. You cannot call me a traitor because in the first place, I was never your ally."

Ngumisi ng malapad ang lalaki bago lumapat ang kanyang palad sa barrier na humihina na. Nang ito ay mangyari, natunaw ang ilang parte ng barrier at tuluyan ng makapasok ang mga halimaw at ilang skoladi.

"Commander."

Nanlaki ang mga mata nila Hailey at Princess Divine habang si Yeshua at napakunot ang kanyang noo nang makita at marinig ang isang skoladi na lumuhod sa harapan nito at nagbigay-galang.

"Paunti-unti ng nakakapasok ang aking mga kasamahan." bigkas ng skoladi.

"Mabuti. Huwag kayong tumigil hanggang makamit nati ang ating pakay." Ngumisi ang lalaki at tumingin sa nanginginig na prinsesa.

"Ikaw ay makakaasa, Commander Aquilo." Sabi ng skoladi bago lumipad paalis.

Tiim-bagang tinignan ng prinsesa si Aquilo sa kanilang harapan.

Yes, you read it right. Aquilo Von Andres is a part of the skoladi, not just a soldier but the commander.

"What the hell do you want?!" Princess Divine trembled in anger and fear.

'Maybe they want me.' she thought. 'I cannot be taken away.'

"Ohh princess. You know what we want." Aquilo's smirk is gone. His expression became livid and vicious. "We want to take over this world. And for now, we need the bluest blood that we can find."

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Hailey na napatingin sa prinsesa.

'Oh no.'

Magsasalita na sana siya ngunit sabay-sabay na sumugod ang mga halimaw dahil sa pagkumpas ng kamay ni Aquilo.

"Run, Princess!" Yeshua shouted. "Hide and don't let them find you. We can take this from here." Yeshua is being sincere. He thought of what the consequences would be in case their princess would be taken away.

Princess Divine is trembling obviously. She looked at Hailey for further advice but the latter just nodded with worry in her eyes.

'Run.' Hailey mouthed at her.

And so, she run away without looking back at them as they stop some monsters who try to follow the Princess. While Aquilo just chuckled in the corner by their decision.

"Foolish." He muttered.

"Damn!" Sigaw ni Gelo nang masagi ng kuko ng isang skoladi ang kanyang braso. Tiniis niya ang hapdi bago niya hiniwa ang kanyang kalaban sa dalawa.

It's bloody as hell ngunit hindi niya ininda ang mga dugong lumalapat sa kanya dahil na rin sa rami ng kalaban atsaka dahil na rin kay Gemini na tila walang humpay kung makipagtagisan ng lakas sa mga kalaban na isang hiwa lamang niya ay nagiging abo na ang mga ito.

Gemini is like the god of war, bloody and vicious. He looks like someone who enjoys war yet at the same time, he is angry with something. He's letting out his frustration using this war.

He slashed, sliced, kicked, stabbed, and beheaded all of his opponent who tried to fight him. Though, no one was able to even cause a single scratch on him.

"What did I miss?" Ken asked panting nang marating niya ang kinaroroonam nila. Ngunit sulyap lamang ang kanyang natanggap sa dalawa at muling nagpatuloy sa paglaban sa mga kaaway.

He sighed and just brings his weapon out and assists in killing the enemies.

He just realized that when it comes to Afianna, these two won't be able to forgive him so easily. Kahit anong gawin niyang paghingi ng patawad, they won't be able to forgive him unless Afianna says so.

They, everyone, is fighting to till breath ends. Marami na ring mga napuruhan, nagkasugat, at ang mas malala ay ang mga nawalan ng parte ng katawan. Everyone is struggling to win this fight against enemies who used dirty means to win.

Monsters after monsters, and sometimes, skoladis will help out the monsters causing the fight to end swiftly while the skoladi is in the winning end.

They may have been training their best and hardest possible but, the skoladis are without a doubt levels way above them. Only the Royalties, specially Gemini, can cut them out without a care in the world.

"We can't do this, anymore." Said a tired and terrified student with horror on his face as he runs away from the fight.

Kalaunan ay sumunod ang iba sa pagtakbo at pag-alis sa naturang laban.

This causes the fight to turn in the favor of skoladi.

"HAHAHAHA!" tila isang demonyo na tawa ni Aquilo na nakatawag ng pansin sa tatlo, Gemini, Gelo, and Ken.

Habang abala ang lahat sa pakikipaglaban, Aquilo freely roam around to find someone to fight and he found Gemini who's viciously and ferociously slicing and stabbing his underlings.

"Yo!" he greeted with an evil grin.

While the trio, on the other hand, look at him with confusion and a frown.

"Seems like news of my traitorous act did not reach your ears yet." Aquilo said proudly. He is not afraid because he know that he is stronger than anyone else but, he is not sure with Gemini's case.

They saw how Aquilo controlled the monsters and skoladis to stop attacking them and how their enemies willingly obliged.

Ang kaninang nagtatakang mga mukha ay napalitan ng puot at galit. Nagtatangis ang kanilang mga baga habang nakatanaw kay Aquilo na tila ito ay walang problema sa mundo.

"What do you want?" Gemini said coldly and angrily.

It's not the first time Gemini shows emotions but everyone was quite taken aback.

After a moment of shock, Aquilo answered with a prideful grin.

With a serious tone, Aquilo answered. "Fight me."

Gemini, on the other hand, got nothing in his emotion. He became emotionless yet, fierce. He remained still, unmoving.

"Let's have a deal. All I want is to fight you." Aquilo pointed his index finger towards Gemini. "If you win, this war, this chaos will stop and we will withdraw our forces. But if I win, not only will you be unable to defend, your beloved school will lost its glory."

Gemini stares at him, hard. He is contemplating whether to gamble in this fight and trust this guy's deal or continue fighting against thousands of enemies until they drop.

His choice is obvious.

"Gemini." Gelo looked at him, not worried for the prince but encouraging him to win this fight.

'For everyone.' Ken thought as he looks at Gemini while pursing his lips together.

"Deal." Gemini answered as he swing his sword quickly to let the bloods of monsters and skoladis come off.

"That's what I am here for." Aquilo grinned excitedly as he takes out his fencing saber.

Everyone felt the need to give them space to fight without even interrupting them. They moved to a more spacious space and the monsters and some students who remains by their side stand on the edges.

"As soon as this ball lands, this duel will start and will end until one of us will drop." Aquilo said as he held a red ball in one hand.

Gemini nodded.

Aquilo throw the ball high upwards.

Both of them stares at each other.

"No need to be so tense, Prince Gemini." Aquilo said with a smug look and a smirk on his face. "Though this fight will decide everything." He shrugged.

Gemini only looked at him without responding.

Yet, the moment the red ball landed on the ground, only the trained ones can see both of their movements.

Aquilo was aggressive on attacking Gemini using his saber while Gemini was busy dodging and defending his attacks. Their pace is quick but this is nothing compared to that time.

Gemini reminisced that time when he have to fight the black-winged lava dragon named Magma. It was fruitful yet a painful experience. This is nothing compared to this one.

Without a second thought, Gemini counterattacked.

He attacks fiercely as he slash and throw kicks from time to time. Due to the nullification skill of his opponent, he is unable to bring out his fire power yet he feels like winning this fight. Aside from the swordsmanship and his nullification skill, there's nothing more special to him.

Or was he wrong?

Slowly, as seconds goes by, Aquilo is slowly being pushed back. Sometimes he can manage to dodge the attacks of Gemini but he cannot completely be aware by the fast kicks his opponents has be throwing him.

Was it wrong from the very start to challenge Gemini?

He knows from the very start that whatever he'll do, Gemini is stronger than him.

Once again, their weapons clashed. It made sounds from the clashing metals sometimes it creates sparks.

Both of them are panting, but not truly exhausted.

It has been almost ten minutes, 8 minutes and 30 seconds to be exact. Yet the fire in both of their eyes still raging for a fight.

Aquilo smirked.

"How's your girl?" Aquilo dropped the question causing Gemini to be distracted for a moment.

Aquilo was able to hit Gemini with a kick on his leg.

"What's her name again, Afianna?" Aquilo spoke again.

Tila nagpantig ang tainga ng binata nang banggitin ang pangalan ng dalaga.

"Oh! I remembered. She left right?" Aquilo grinned. "Everyone was truly foolish that night. Accusing her when a lot of us is just on standby around the corner." He laughed as he continue to parried the attacks of Gemini. "But, Prince Gemini, what if that girl won't come back, what will you do?"

Gemini tried hard to focus on their fight, for everyone. But the mere mention of Afianna can cause his heart beat crazily with longing and anger.

Gemini glared at Aquilo. He did not say a thing but everyone around him knows that he is angry.

Despite the deadly glare Gemini is giving Aquilo as they fight, Aquilo continued to speak. "I was always wondering, what's the real score between you guys? Are you together? Or do you even have labels?"

Nand dahil sa galit, umataki si Gemini ng sobrang bilis na tila. He aimed to stab the heart of Aquilo but unfortunately, Aquilo dodged the last moment and Gemini was only able to injured his enemy's left arm.

It was quite a deep wound and blood came gushing out of the cut.

"Tss." Aquilo hissed in pain ngunit ipinagsawalang bahala na lamang niya ito at nagpatuloy sa pagsasalita. "Did you guys already exchanged your 'I love you's'?"

Gemini tried so hard to hide his expression but Aquilo was quite quick to understand.

'Huh. They never did.' Aquilo thought and smirked.

"Did she really love you?" Aquilo asked again.

For a moment, Aquilo can see the raging angry fire in Gemini's eyes. Gemini was getting livid and attacked Aquilo aggressively and ferociously, without stopping or letting Aquilo talk another nonsense.

But the gap in their skills was becoming visible.

Gemini's attacks may become heavy and stronger but the more livid and angrier he becomes, the more distracted he gets causing clumsy mistakes such as getting cuts from Aquilo's attacks.

Aquilo knew that he was getting on his head.

"What if Afianna was just lying and never really mean anything she told you? She knows you are a prince. Rejecting a prince comes with a consequence." And just like dropping a bomb, the fear on Gemini's eyes was obvious.

Kitang-kita ng lahat kung paano walang hirap na sinaksak ni Aquilo si Gemini sa bandang dibdib ngunit agad ding nakahulma si Gemini at agad na dinerekta ang espada sa kaliwang braso nito gamit ang kanyang kamay. The saber went so deep and strong that it went through the other side of Gemini's arm.

"Agghh." Gemini slightly groaned in pain.

Without minding the wound that he's getting from holding the saber, he grips it tightly and looked at Aquilo with a furious look.

"No." Gemini murmured. "I trust Valerie." He said in a low tone.

Aquilo's eyes quivered as he was trying to pull his saber back but Gemini is gripping it super tight.

Gemini slashed his sword twice against Aquilo resulting an x-shaped wound with blood gushing out of it.

"ARRGGHHH!" Aquilo groaned loudly and unwillingly let go of his saber.

Gemini did not stop. He hit Aquilo's abdomen with a strong kick causing Aquilo to blast away from their fight.

Aquilo landed near his underling. He coughed out blood.

"Y-you win." Aquilo said weakly as he continues to spew blood from his mouth. Even his nose keeping pouring out blood. "I s-surren-..der." He added before finally fainting.

Lalapitan na sana ni Gemini ang katawan nito ngunit naunhan siya sa mga alagad na mga skoladi ni Aquilo.

The skoladi glared at him.

"Babalik kami upang maghiganti. Ngunit sa pagbabalik namin, mawawala na itong kinaiingatan niyo." Deklara ng skoladi bago lumipad ito habang dala ang kanilang walang malay na commander kasabay ng lahat ng mga nasasakupan nila na mga skoladi.

"At least they keep their promise." Nanghihinang wika ni Ken bago pinaslang ang mga natitirang mga halimaw na nagpaiwan at nagpatuloy sa pag-atake.

Napalingon si Gelo kay Gemini nang mapansin itong nakaluhod ang isang tuhod nito habang ang kanang kamay ay nakatukod sa espada para sumuporta sa katawan.

"Gem, go to the north direction. Nandoon lahat ng mga healers. You need to heal yourself. Kaya na namin ito." Gelo said nang mapalapit sa binata.

Hindi na tumingin sa kanya si Gemini at tanging tango na lamang ang kanyang ginawa bago ito mawala sa kaniyang harapan.

Nang mawala ito, agad na sumuporta si Gelo kay Ken na nagpatuloy sa pagpaslang ng mga halimaw.

"Prince Gemini!" napasigaw si Akiyah nang makita si Gemini na nakalupasay ang katawan sa sahig ng ginawang emergency clinic dahil sa nangyaring laban.

Nang marinig ang sigaw ng dalaga, agad na nagsilapitan ang mga nurse at agad na tumulong sa pag-akay sa walang may na prinsipe.

Using her magic, Akiyah heals Gemini but her expression changes into horror when she noticed something wrong from all of his wounds.

"He's poisoned!" Akiyah exclaimed as she covers her mouth with both hands. "Kakaiba ang lason na nakuha niya. I-it can be transmitted through air." She looks at everyone around her as she states the bad news. "We need him at quarantine!"

Agad na remesponde ang mga tauhan at agad na pinalutang ang prinsipe patungo sa isang kwarto na malayo sa lahat.

"Everyone else can get out. It's better safe than sorry." Sabi ni Akiyah sa kanyang mga kasamahan na syang tumango lamang at siya ay iniwan mag-isa ng mga ito.

She healed Gemini with her magic as she also keeps the poisoned air in check at baka ito ay dumapo sa kanya. "Gemini hold on."

She keeps on whispering comforting words and sometimes wiped the sweat off of Gemini as she continue healing his cuts and wounds.

After half an hour of continuously pouring her healing magic on Gemini, the wound and cuts finally close and is healing properly.

She stares at Gemini and gently wiped the sweat off of him and traced her finger on his face as she admires him closely.

She adore every side and aspect of the prince. The moment she saw him for the first time, her heart beat crazily. She cannot deny that what she was feeling is love.

"Ohh Gemini." She said lovingly as her index finger landed on Gemini's lips. "I can be your only one. I can heal and support you in every fight. I can be your shield. Not unlike Afianna."

She cupped Gemini's face with both hands and slowly, she leaned closer. Closer until their nose touched.

"I love you." She said ngunit napatigil siya sa kanyang ginagawa nang biglang dumilat ang mga mata ni Gemini at tinignan siya ng galit at pandidiri.

"Prince..."

"Who are you?" His voice is cold. It can freeze a meat in an instant.

Tila na paliguan ng malamig na tubig ang dalaga nang marinig iyon mula sa bibig ng binata.

"Ako to. Si Akiyah. Ang nakasama niyo sa misyon patungo sa Waherya Tree." Sagot ng dalaga na hindi itinago ang pagkalungkot nito.

"Get out." Gemini's voice is stern and cold.

"B-but..." aangal pa sana si Akiyah ngunit pinanlisikan siya ng mga mata ni Gemini at walang magawa kundi ang sumunod sa utos nito. She bowed her head down before going out.

Gemini is finally alone. He sighed in relief when he woke up in the middle of getting harassed.

'Only my baby can do that.' He thought and angrily looked at the door where Akiyah left. 'Tsk.'

Moments later, napagdesisyonan niyang umidlip na muna dahil nararamdaman pa rin niya ang sakit sa mga natamo nyang sugat.

Nang siya ay magising, napansin niyang paggabi na.

He get out of his bed and went of the room. He tried to find his way out of the building and he successfully did.

But he was quite taken aback. He found himself near the forest in the northwestern direction of the academy.

He looks around his surrounding and saw that his room was away from others.

Why?

All he can remember is that he was poisoned and luckily find the way to the clinic.

He glanced in the entrance of the forest. Napaatras siya nang makita ang isang pamilyar na pigura.

'Valerie?' He thought.

She was wearing her usual training outfit. A black tube and tight leggings as well as boots. Her hair was let down and freely flowing with the wind.

She smiled at him and walks towards the forest. She looks back at him and it seems like she wants him to follow her and so he did.

Limang minuto na magmula nang pumasok sila sa bukana ng kakahuyan ngunit kahit isa sa kanila ay hindi pa rin nagsasalita. It was the silence they both love.

He saw how Afianna stopped infront of an old giant tree before looking back at him.

She smiled sweetly.

'Something's not right.' He thought.

"Ohh Gemini. We've been waiting for you."

Like a distortion in the space, the scenery around him changed.

Instead of Afianna, he was now looking at the girl who tried kissing her earlier.

Napatingin siya sa likuran ng puno nang lumabas ang isa sa mga taong nagtraydor sa akademya.

"Lady Paula."

Both ladies smirked at him.

'This is not good.' He tried summoning his sword but someone is forbidding him to do so.

Vines sprouted where he stands so he jumps away but it seems like it was all planned. Someone hit his head with a giant hammer causing him to fall down. The vines was quick on wrapping him tightly.

He tried struggling but the more he struggles, the more the vines tightens its grip.

"We got you now." The last sentence he heard before his consciousness left him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 1.1K 27
❝ Hanggat kaya kitang pasayahin. Iyon ang mas importante Valora. Mahal kita ng sobra. ❞ - Marion Forge. Nagkaroon ng issue tungkol sa bandang pinapa...
4.2K 121 3
Discovering an abandoned underground cellar, Meredith is transported to a world where magic exist and fighting skills is vital to survive. There, she...
72.7K 2.5K 31
Nine peculiars and gifted members of a gang. They're not your typical trouble makers, instead they fight for what is right. But did you know what ma...