Oneshots ·˚ ༘₊▯TAEKOOK▯

By Avt1on

This book includes soft writings only ♡ . More

MY RUDE DADDY [M]
MY RUDE DADDY PT.2 [M]
MONSTER [M]
NAUGHTY BUNNIES [M]
Naughty Bunnies pt.2 [M]
Peace ♥ [F]
Shinunoga - E - Wa♡ [F]
My Queen 👑
My Rude Daddy pt.3 [ M ]
Monster pt.3
Twisted in love : Lust (new book)
Virgin (Republished)
THE END
Update 🖤

Monster pt.2 [ M ]

1.2K 29 1
By Avt1on

HEY ! I yelled out in the phone cause chimmy my bff , soulmate , the one i trust the most is fucking ducking blackmailing me .

What hey u hoe the fuck u post on ur insta ?? Huh ! Now u be making new besties and betray me like that didn't even asked me to come there wowwwwwwwwwwwww , u don't ever talk to me do you understand , u duckling. ( and and our cute lil mochi was all lot angry over his taetae )

FLASHBACK

Hey cathlyn urm can we hangout to the park actually i don't have someone to go with so . Tae asked .

Urm sure why not taehyungshi ~ i would love to go out with u .

Okie thankyou so let's meet at 6 .

Yepsie okie bye bye cutie .

Well weell after that tae and cathlyn went to the park and had a lil photoshoot and tae posted it on his insta , so it was all ok until he added a caption which read:

You won't get a true best frnd in this world cause , i got the best one to myself , her :)

And here we go our baby was all madsie .

PRESENT

So ???? u , shorty . you yourself didn't get me invited to disney land u know how much i love it but u didn't even considered asking me right u went their all by yourself and didn't even messaged me about it . huh !!! Tae said all bursting out .

IT WAS MY HONEYMOON FOR GODSAKE TAEHYUNGAH !

So what i wanted to go there u know right it is my childhood dream . U know everything urself but didn't even bothered asking me i would not tell u to take me there but still u just .

Ok let it be just tell me already why'd u call me for ? Tae asked as he himself got annoyed at the childish fight they were having.

You are coming to the party tonight right ? u remember it ? Jimin asked .

yeah ! jungkook and i both would be their . Taehyung informed little excited.

OK ! Then come soon . I will be waiting .

Cathlyn would be there too right ? Tae asked to tease him a little .

No ! jimin scowled at him .

WAE ~ taehyung whined like a kid .

Cause she is not my BEST FRND . okk , So i didn't invite her ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Jimin said dramatically tilting his head at several angles.

HMP ! bye . Taehyung hung up the call after that and jimin went on to get his makeup and look done for his catsie and also prepare the surprize over for the night .

It was already past 3 and now tae was preparing for the party . He looked through all the outfits he had but didn't like a single one . So , He talked to Jennie ( yep the bp member jennie any problems ?) his old friend .

Hello ? Tae said with a soft yet deep voice.

Yes ? Someone at the other end replied .

Urm is this kim jennie ? He asked to the unfamiliar voice as they didn't talked in a while.

Oh ! No , i am Choi beomgyu . Her cousin . She is in the boutique . May i help you?

Arh , can i have a talk with her ?

Yeah , sure ! Who is this ?

Myself jeon taehyung .

Okay , gimme a second . Choi said and went in the main hall .

Taehyung hummed when he heard slow footsteps through the phone .

Hello! Jennie said when gyu handed her the phone .

Hey! Jen it's me , taehyung .

Oh ! taehyung-ah . Long time , how come you called me today , any problem ? Do you need something?

Hey sorry actually after marriage i was busy with the house and appa's company too. I didn't contact anyone that much.

It's ok luv . ❤

I actually wanted a dress . I have an invitation to a birthday party . There ain't any theme so like can you gimme an outfit which is possibly suitable and i need it till 7 PM latest today.

Sure , why not . I will send you some outfits choose whatever you want .

Ok! Thankyou so much jennie.

Shut up beach !

Huh?

Urm not you taehyung - ah , sorry ! There is someone who is shouting at the workers . I will talk to you later .

Hey but ~

I will burn this attitude of yours you piece of shit . Don't test my patience. An angry voice echoed in the hall and was heard by tae who was at the other end of call.

Hello mister ! What is your problem he just accidentally dropped the coffee . Why are you acting as if he tore your clothes and you are naked .

Respect me , i am the king of business and can easily buy this shitty botique of yours ! You idiotic shi~

Before the said male could say any furthure a hand grabbed his nape and smashed his head in the wall causing it to bleed.

Give respect and take respect Mr . Shit ! Even if his job is of a waiter , he have dignity . Think before you speak . You can't take your money to hell with you .

J - jungkook? The name left taehyung's mouth like a little whisper as he heard the familiar voice filled with venom.

Are you fine ? Jungkook asked to the worker and jennie .

Yes sir , thankyou!

Sorry for the inconvinience everyone ! Jennie bowed to the people . Which in return they smiled shaking their head as a affirmation that it's alright.

Hello sir ! How may i help you? Jennie asked with her professional tone.

Arh , hello miss can i have an outfit for a party ? Jungkook said with a stoic voice but less hoarse than he used before.

Sure , May i ask for whom i mean for the size ? Jennie asked with a smile .

Oh it's for ~

Me ! I am the centre of attraction here . A girl aged 24 stated coming from back and standing nere jungkook .

He smiled a little at her and said - yep for this little baby girl of mine . ( i cringed so hard ngl but anywho🌝 suffer together 🤞).

Ok sir , miss come with me i will show you the designs .

Ok ! She said and dragged jk with her to the room .

Jennie forgot to hung up the call and tae heard everything happening around . He didn't felt any emotion , he know that she might be some other side chick of his HUSBAND . But , what party are they talking about . It's his day today right ? He has to go with jungkook than , what party is this girl talking about?

With all the things in mind taehyung cut the call and laid on the bed for a nap .

Slow down ! Taehyung-ah .

Hehe , come here appa . Offo ! You are scared bean 🤦‍♀ . Nothing will happen see .

Stop it taehyung . You will fall . Please , listen to me honey.

Appa , appa ? App-

Apppppppaaaaa ! Taehyung came out of his nightmare sniffing and breathing heavily .

I - i killed him ! I - i am a monster . I - don"t deserve anyone . That's why he is with others and not with me .

Taehyung calmed a bit after 20 minutes and looked at the wall clock .

It is already 5 PM now and the dresses aren"t here . Taehyung called jennie to inquire about the outfit . After what he heard on the call , he didn't had any interest in the party but his bestie is already upset with him and now he don't want to make him upset anymore.

Hello ! Yes little taetae ?

Jen , when will you send the outfit ?

When jungkook heard the voice on the call he felt a sharp pain rushing down his spine . His bear was crying but why ? Why did he cried ?

Oh sorry , taetae . It slipped my mind after this customer came . It has been 2 hours they are here .

It's ok jen ! I am not interested in the party anymore . But i have to go for my bestie , i will look after something . It seems she is important for the c-client. He sniffled after that and jungkook understood he heard everything and misunderstoond him .
It's not the first time . He tried to let him know everything but taehyung always declines to know bout' his life and shruggs whatever the younger says .

Taehyungshi ! I am so-

It's ok ! You are doing your work right ? And possibly the client may have some special ocassion to be there for hours . Continue sorry to disturb your work .

Jungkook glanced at the phone when it was ended by taehyung and than he averted his gaze to the bag lying on sofa which have the dress of the night in it . He chuckled with tears briming in his eyes , he blinked them away and took out his phone to message someone .

Hubby🐰

Hey ! I am on my way to home .
It will take 10 minutes and
yes i have something for you .

Baby bear🐻

Oh ! Ok .
Come soon , drive safe .
What is it ?

Hubby 🐰
It's a surprize !
Just be ready with all
your strength to endure it .

Baby bear🐻
What does that
mean ?
Ey ?
Hello ?

What is that ?
Urhhhhh how can he just ? Taehyung thought all of this but than something clicked in his mind .
He said he will be here in 10 minutes but it take 30 minutes to come here from his office and jen's botique is like 5 kms away from there that means it takes another 15 minutes . How come he will be here in 10 minutes ?

~after 10 minutes~
Taehyung glanced at the wall clock it was already 5:45 Pm . He thought how come jungkook will be here ?

That's when the doorbell rang and taehyung came out of his trance . He got up from the couch and went to open the front door . But the sight wasn't pleasing to his eyes .

A young girl might be 23 something was standing alone at the door with 3 bags in her hands . She looked at taehyung and started -

Oh ! Hie , you must be taehyung right ? Kookies husband ! Well myself chañel . She said and laughed at her own silly behaviour as she was trying to shake hands holding the bags in both of her hands .

She bowed down twice and than said - urm am i not allowed in here ?

No one is allowed here except my family ! Taehyung thougth and asked her to come in . He brought a glass of water for her and that's when she saw her clinging onto someone . He came in the living room confused .

Who are you? He asked the boy sitting with the girl who introduced herself as chañel .

Her fiance ! A voice sharp and stern came from the door . Taehyung averted his gaze and it was jungkook at the entrance drenched in sweat holding 5 to 6 shopping bags in his hands effortlessly .

Uh ! I - taehyung was cut off by the girl's voice calling out to his fiance for help.

C'mon kevin ! Go and help him . She scolded him for sitting their like a so called cute guest .

Kevin went to him and took some bags from jungkook , they came in all this while jungkook"s gaze was fixed on taehyung .

Taehyung went in the kitchen to fetch water for them . But he got stiff in his place when he felt a hand going past his to the glass kept on the shelf .

Jungkook filled the glass with iced water and gulped it down staring at tae . Taehyung felt blood rushing up his cheeks due to the sudden proximity and then the adams apple not staying in its place while jungkook was drinking water testing taehyung's patience . (urhm hum nughtae naughtae 🌝)

Jungkook took slow and steady steps towards taehyung irritated by the little (almost nothing) space between their bodies . Taehyung gulped and took a step back but he was already sandwhiched between the counter and jungkook . He looked in jk"s eyes not able to pin point the emotions he held , his breath hitched when .................................

_------_--------_---------_-----------------_--------_

🌝 ok so up for today i have been writing it for long and now i guess it is time for sum smut for everyone so yeah i ma write it , 2 chapters one for this oneshot and other for the my rude daddy one .

😗Vote and comment your thougths .

❣️🙃 see ya soon!

Taekook forever💚💜

Word count -2030

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

857K 46.1K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...
15.3K 440 15
love is home. this book contains oneshots. kookv
17.1K 824 19
A collection of short fictions I wrote when I felt bored. Don't judge a book by its cover-lmao!! Feel free to critique 😀 so that I can fix the thing...
248 30 41
for the people who taught me the things that no one else ever could: thank you. 🎓