Bachelor 1 Or 2?

Por Whatever_and_Shut_Up

Ella Smith, a 17 year old had been best friends with Allen Anderson for years now. But once, she confessed he... Mais

Bachelor 1 Or 2?
Chapter 1 - Annoying Nickname
Chapter 2 - Texting Time
Chapter 3 - Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 4 - Bachelor 2's Move
Chapter 5 - But I Still Miss You
Chapter 6 - Bachelor 2 Or 3?
Chapter 7 - She Is Punishing Me
Chapter 8 - All Eyes Are On Me And I Don't Care
Chapter 9 - You Got Something I Need ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 10 - Revenge Bitches
Chapter 11 - Why I Am Like This? ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 12 - Please Help Me.
Chapter 13 - Mission: Save Chrissy ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 14 - OMG. What!?!? I'm So Confused
Chapter 15 - What The Heck!?! ( Zach's POV )
Chapter 16 - The Truth Behind Angel
Chapter 17 - Movie With Allen? Sure, Why Not?
Chapter 19 - First Argument / Kiss
Chapter 20 - I Love You And Only You
JUST READ, OKAY?
Chapter 21 - Eye Candy
Chapter 22 - I Don't Wanna Have Kids...Yet.
Chapter 23 - Ella and Marie (more of a flashback)
Chapter 24 |Part 1| - You And My Drew?!?
Chapter 24 |Part 2| - Shut Up. It Was Just A Tiny Pond.
Chapter 25 - Lily Boscovitch
Chapter 26 - Christmas Gift: Heartbreak
Chapter 27 - Kissing Allen At New Year's Eve
Chapter 28 - I Love You
Epilogue

Chapter 18 - I'm So Unlucky With Love (Zach's POV)

34 1 5
Por Whatever_and_Shut_Up

Hey there! As you can see, I changed the cover!! I made it and freaking love it.

185 more reads to 1K, I'm like " OMGGG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ".

SOWWY FOR THE LOOOONNNGGGG WAIT.

Song of the Chappie - Jealous by Nick Jonas

ENJOY! :D

---

~18th🌹~

August 21, 2015 Friday

Zach's POV

After I dropped Chrissy off her home, I decided to go to the movie place, others were saying that there was a new action movie and I wanted to check it out.

" Does Chrissy like action or some drama s**t? " I asked myself on my way to the theater place

DUH! She likes both.

Sub-conscious, please shut up.

I stopped at the park first, I loved it here. It was windy and all that. I can feel the breeze on my back, I can also hear the rustling of leaves all over the place. I saw a couple kissing near me, and I thought about how does it feel like kissing the girl of your dreams?

Probably amazing, huh? You dummy.

Please, just shut up!

I sat up and drove my way to the movie place, I was ten minutes late for the movie but it was okay.

I took my seat and saw that there were only a few people watching it. I can barely watch it because of a noisy couple a few rows in front of me.

After a few minutes, the irritating couple finally left. When I saw the girl, my whole world started to crumble. Wow, I'm starting to act like a girl...

" Is that Ch-rri-sssy? " I said to myself

It took my mind a minute to finally register that it was Chrissy.

No s**t, Sherlock.

I can't believe it, Chrissy would never do that.

Being the jealous me, I followed Chrissy and the damn bastard, Allen to the diner.

I saw them getting all sweet. I clenched my fist. Allen's arm was around Chrissy shoulder. GOD DAMN IT!! I can't take this anymore...This is pure plain torture for me...

" Why am I so unlucky in love? " I whispered to myself

"Jesus. I'm like a girl on her damn period. "

" I give everything yet... " I started to sigh loudly

" Nothing good comes in my way. "

I could see Chrissy very happy, laughing as if there was no tomorrow. Every laugh, every smile and every blush of her brought by him, is a big, unwanted, painful stab in my heart.

' Love is the most wonderful and tragic thing that could ever happen to you ', I guess that was right.

Allen and Chrissy left the diner, and I was right behind them. They were riding in Allen's car, I followed after every turn and stoplight. But the stoplight before the street to our houses', hated me. After a minute or two, I could see Allen and Chrissy almost kissing in the moonlight. Without hesitation, I honked the horn so much times. And drove off in a very mad state. I went to the hill behind the school.

" WHY AM I SO DAMN UNLUCKY WITH LOVE!?!?!? " I screamed with the top of my lungs

" WHY IS IT THAT THE UNIVERSE DOESN'T WANT ME TO BE AT LEAST A BIT HAPPY?!?!? "

" WHY IS THE WORLD SO UNFAIR?!?! "

" WHAT DID I DO TO GET THIS KARMA?!?! "

" IS IT BECAUSE I'M SPOILED TO MY PARENTS?!? "

" IS IT BECAUSE I'M SO COLD TO LILY?!? "

" IS IT BECAUSE I PRANK JACK SOMETIMES, WAIT I MEAN ALL THE TIME?!? "

" WHY CAN'T CHRISSY JUST LOVE ME!!?! "

" I WISH ALLEN THE BASTARD WOULD JUST DIE!!!! "

" WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DAMN VERY HARD!! "

I feel a little better that I got that off my chest.

" WHY THE HECK ARE YOU PMS-ING?!?!? " I heard someone shout at me

" DAMN YOU!! I HAVE PROBLEMS!! " I shouted back

" I DON'T FREAKING CARE!!! " he shouted back

On the way home, Jealous by Nick Jonas showed up.

🎶 I don't like the way he's looking at you

I'm starting to think you want him too

Am I crazy, have I lost ya?

Even though I know you love me, can't help it

I turn my chin, music up

And I'm puffing my chest

I'm getting red in the face

You can call me obsessed

It's not your fault that they hover

I mean no disrespect

It's my right to be hellish

I still get jealous

Cause you're too sexy, beautiful

And everybody wants to taste

That's why

I still get jealous 🎶

I turned off the radio and said to myself " Jesus, I'm so damn jealous. "

------

HI GUYZZ!! To my friend, Coleen, sorry na, alam mo naman pikon ako eh pagdating sa mga asar niyo sa akin. Sorry na Coleen, seryoso ako. Sige na, minsan nga lang ako nagsosorry. SOWWY!! <= To the Filipino peeps, please translate for me, so that others'll know. Pati to, translate niyo => Di ko kasi alam ang English ng ' pikon '.

BYE GUYZZ!!

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT WEEK OR NEXT NEXT WEEK...hihihihi

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Love Fooled Me Por Eli

Literatura feminina

2.7K 96 21
Bella Viera feels like she has everything she'd ever wanted, a loving family, friends, and the perfect boyfriend. But when she finds out her boyf...
29.4K 1.6K 33
Luke Adams wasn't interested in the Kissing Game until his crush, Ella Baker, says she'll only date the guy who wins the game. But no one will pass h...
My Forever Boy Por K. A. Carter

Ficção Adolescente

50.3K 1.8K 33
I feel my heart racing when I see his face. I lose all my words when he smiles at me. My best moments are alone in my bed when I dream of him. He's m...
1.1K 19 15
18 year old Abigail Smith has been in a relationship with Nathan Moore for two years now and their love for each other grows more and more each day...