πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 14 & 15

2.2K 145 5
By Payu_Rain20

                              ★★★★★

"Aren't you being too harsh?" Jin asked, staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Will you rather leave and lose your job? Or do what I asked you to do?" Jungkook asked with an expressionless face.

Jimin bit his lips. He stared at Jin and smiled at him gently.

"Thanks for your concern but I'll just stay and do my work" he said and collected the files from him.

He faced Jungkook.

"I'll be sure to submit it to your table tomorrow, sir Jeon" he said.

"You're so unbelievable" Jin shook his head and walked away.

"Good. See you tomorrow, Mr. Park" Jungkook smiled mockingly before walking away.

Jimin folds his first tight, he breathes in slowly.

"Keep it in, you're doing this for your family, remember? Just endure it" he muttered.

He started working on the files, if he didn't get to finish it that night, he'll arrive early tomorrow to complete it.

****

JUNGKOOK MANSION, 10PM***

Jungkook stood by the window in his bedroom, a glass of wine in his hand. He sips the wine slowly as he gazes at the stars in the sky.

His mind went to Jimin and he shook the thought off. He can't possibly be in the company by that time.

"Are you so sure? The work you gave him is enough to make him to" his subconsciousness spoke.

"He's too strong-headed to do that. He'll never do that. He prefers to annoy me than to stay in the company until this time" he argued.

"F**k it, what if he's still there?" He quickly dropped the glass on the table and put on his shirt. He picked his car keys and rushed out of his room.

His guards were about to follow him when they sighted him dressed up but he stopped them.

"Don't. I'll be back soon" he said. He got into the car and drove out of his house.

"Can't believe I'm doing this right now" he said to himself, as he sped crazily on the road.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin yawned loudly for the uptenth time, he stretched his limbs and strained his neck tiredly. He's been working on the files and he's nowhere close to be through with it.

Everyone has left the company for a very long time and he's the only one left there. He already called Hana to inform her he'd be returning late that night.

He blinked his eyes rapidly as he suddenly felt drowsy. Who wouldn't? After facing the computer for the whole day.

He placed his head on the table and closed his eyes.

"I might just sleep for a few minutes" he mumbled sleepily and dozed off instantly.

A while later, Jungkook came out of the elevator and he almost couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Jimin laying his head on the table obviously sleeping.

Did he really stay late just because he asked him to??

"Fool" he mumbled and walked slowly to his table.

He got to the table and a low chuckle left his lips when he saw him sleeping innocently.
His hair was covering a part of his face and he looked cute that way.

"Seems he isn't that tough as he claims to be" he smiled briefly.

He raised his hand and brushed his hair to the back of his ear so he could take a perfect view of his face.

"He's just so beautiful" he whispered, staring at him in admiration.

His eyes went to the table, seeing the numerous papers on the table, he suddenly felt guilty. His plan was to make him pay for what he did to him, but he never knew he was gonna really fall for that.

"I'm a d**khead" he mumbled, still staring at his face.

Jimin opened his eyes at that time, his eyes widened when he saw him and he stood up in fright. He almost fell because of the sudden movement but Jungkook was quick to catch him by the waist, his hands holding his chest for support.

"Sir?" He whispered, his eyes still wide in shock.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

He quickly pushed him away from him and stood upright.

"I'm fine" he cleared his throat.

"What are you doing here?" He asked after he regained his composure.

"Me? Er.... I forgot something in the office so I came to pick it up" he lied.

"Oh...." He mouthed.

"What about you? Why are you still here by this time?" He asked.

"Why do you think?" He asked back.

"You should go home, it's late already"

"I can't. I have to finish this, I don't wanna lose my job" he said.

"And as your Boss, I'm asking you to leave this and go to your house. You can just continue it later" he said.

"Fine," he shrugged. He packed the papers and arranged them neatly. Afterwards, he placed them in a drawer and locked it well.

"Aren't you leaving?" He asked when Jungkook made no move to leave.

"Of course I am. Let's take the lift together" he said

Jimin creased his brow as he stared at him. What's he planning again?

"You can stay back if you don't want that," Jungkook said. He went to the lift and pressed a button.

Jimin quickly carried his bag and entered the elevator with him.

Jungkook smiled but quickly cleared his throat to cover it up.

"Have you had dinner?" Jungkook asked, they were both inside the elevator.

"No," she answered.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't have the chance too, I had too much on my table and food was the last thing on my mind" he muttered.

"Don't try that again, don't ever starve yourself again. I won't forgive you for that" he said.

Jimin stared at him. The elevator beeped and they both came out of it, walking out of the building together.

Jungkook opened his car door and Jimin made to walk away when he stopped him.

"Hop in, I'll drive you home" he said.

"What? No, I can't accept that. I'll just take a cab" he said in protest.

"Where can you find a cab by this time of the night?" He asked.

"Besides, it's an order from your Boss," he added.

Jimin sighs. After so many considerations, he entered his car and Jungkook did at his end too.

He started the ignition and the car zoomed out of the company.

Throughout the drive to Jimin's home, none of them said a word. The drive was quiet till they got to his house.

"Thank you for the drive" Jimin said when the car stopped just at their house.

"It's fine," Jungkook said.

"Make sure to get enough rest, goodnight Jimin" Jungkook said and the car drove off speedily.

Jimin watched the car till it drove out of sight before going into the house.

He met Hana pacing around the house worriedly.

"Mom!"

Hana turned and heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Jimin.

"Hey, what took you so long? Your dad and I were so worried" Hana said.

Jimin removed his shoes and walked to her, he pulled her to a brief hug.

"I was busy with work, Mom," Jimin said. He walked to the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the fridge. He popped the cover open and gulped the water down his throat hungrily.

"It's your first day and you're already working your a*s out? That Boss of yours must be a devil" Hana said.

"He sure is," Jimin agreed with a giggle.

"So, how's it? Is the job okay?" Hana asked.

"Yes, it is. If not for the fact that my Boss is a dickhead" Jimin muttered.

"He must be, I wish I could just spank his head for making my son work out late" Hana said.

Jimin smiled.

"I wouldn't mind tho"

Hana laughed.

"Have you eaten? I can prepare something for you" Hana said.

"No need, Mom. I just wanna sleep" Jimin said.

"By the way, how's Jimoon? Is he asleep already?" He asked.

"He's been acting weird these days, I really hope he could talk to me about whatever is bothering him. I hate seeing him that way" Hana said.

"What do you mean?"

"Since he returned from school, he hasn't been himself. He even helped me in the restaurant today"

"Really?"

"Yes. Weird, right?"

"Totally" Jimin agreed.

"I'll talk to him before I leave for work tomorrow. Goodnight, mom" he pecked Hana's cheek before going to his room.

"Is that Jimin?" Chung asked, coming out of their room

"Yes"

"This is past 11, why's he returning late?" Chung Hee asked.

"There's a lot to do at the company. Let's go in, you can just see him tomorrow. For now, he needs to rest" Hana said.

Chung Hee nodded in understanding and they both entered their room.

****

Jimin came out of the bathroom in his Pajamas, he lay on the bed and covered himself with the covers.

His mind went to Jungkook and he bit his lips, remembering how he poured the coffee on him.

"Did I overreact?" He asked aloud.

"He shouldn't have compared me to other guys, I just hate it" he muttered.

He turned and faced the ceiling. He remembered how his Ex Boss fired him from working at the bar.

"He said it was his doing. Then the 200 thousand dollars was his doing too?" He gasped.

"F**k, why didn't I think of that?" He covered his face with his hands.

Even though he acts like a jerk sometimes, he wouldn't deny the fact that he has helped a lot in many ways.

That night, he made up his mind to apologize to him the next day.

***

NEXT MORNING***

Jimin was already having his breakfast by 6am, he intended to go to work early so he could finish the work he didn't get to finish the previous day.

"Are you done?" Hana asked when Jimin carried his bag.

"Yes, I need to finish something. I'm afraid I won't be able to see Jimoon today, I'll do that when I'm back" he said.

"Don't overwork yourself, okay?" Chung Hee said.

Jimin nodded with a smile. He kissed their cheeks respectively and bid them goodbye.

He took a cab and he arrived at the company in no time.

A few workers were already there when he arrived, he took the lift to the tenth floor and started his work immediately he settled down.

***

HOURS LATER***

Jungkook entered his office and almost immediately, Jimin entered too.

"Good morning, sir" he greeted with a smile.

That surprised Jungkook. Did he just welcome him with a smile?

"How was your night?" He asked.

"It was fine sir. I already submitted the files to you sir. It's on the table" he pointed at the table.

Jungkook took a look at it before looking at her.

"When did you get this done?" He asked.

"This morning, sir. I arrived early just to finish it" he replied.

"Get me my coffee" he simply said.

"Right away sir" he left the office.

Jungkook picked the papers from the paper and began glancing at each one of them.

"He's so good," he muttered with a smile after he was done.

Jimin returned with the coffee and handed it to him.

"You did well, you can take your leave" he said but he remained standing.

He raised his brow.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong to have poured the coffee on you yesterday, I was just mad" he muttered.

"It was wrong of me to have done that without your permission. I was at fault, I'm sorry too" he said.

Jimin smiled.

"So, are we good now?" He asked.

He nodded and turned to walk away.

"Erm.... You look beautiful,,, with your hair down" he said.

Jimin stopped on his tracks, he actually forgot to pack his hair as he was in a rush that morning.

He turned to look at him.

"Sir?"

"You should let it down more often, I love it that way," he said.

"Er... Okay" he said awkwardly and quickly left the office.

Jungkook chuckled.

A message popped on his phone and he took it to take a glance at it.

His expression changed when he saw the news that just came up.

Jay Park

and his lover Hwasa

just returned from Paris, they're currently at the airport.

"Now, it's Jay?" He chuckled darkly but that turned to an angry expression.

"I wonder how this is gonna last," he muttered.

****

Jimin was busy checking some files when the intercom buzzed loudly. He sighs before picking it.

"Hello, this is Park Jimin from Jeon investment. How..."

"Meet me in my office" Jungkook said, cutting him off.

"Ok..." The call was already disconnected before he could finish his sentence.

"So cocky" he shook his head. He stood up and picked a book from the table. He walked to his door and knocked it gently.

"Come in" he heard his voice. He opened the door and entered his office.

"What can I do for you, sir?" He asked.

"What's my schedule for today?" Jungkook asked.

"You have a meeting today by 3pm" he said.

"And?" Jungkook asked.

"I think that's all," he said.

"Good"

"Is that all sir?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, you can go"

Jimin turned and walked towards the door when he stopped him.

"Jimin" he called.

"Sir?" He turned to look at him.

Jungkook got to his feet, he inserted his hands into his pocket and took slow steps towards him.

"Is there something on my face?" Jimin asked as he kept staring at him.

He moved closer to him and placed his mouth beside his ears.

"You're beautiful," he whispered.

He pulled his head back a bit to stare at his face, his eyes flickered to his lips and the sudden urge to kiss it overwhelmed him.

"Your lips, it's so sexy" he said.

Jimin scoffed.

"Are you flirting with me right now?" He asked.

"Is that what it looks like to you?"

"Then you have to try harder because it's not gonna work on me" he puts his hand on his chest and pushes him slightly.

"Tch! So funny" he mumbled before going out of the office.

Jungkook chuckled in disbelief. Did he literally reject him right now???

TBC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 4.4K 38
➳Bitter sweetβ™‘ ->πŸ”ΈMain characters: park jimin ΰ₯€ΰ₯€ Jeon jungkookΰ₯€ ->πŸ”ΈSide ships: kim taehyungΰ₯€ΰ₯€ junghoseokΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim namjoonΰ₯€ΰ₯€kim seokjin ->πŸ”ΈTags: jikook...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
92.5K 3.2K 32
Park Jimin is a famous dancer under JYP Entertainment Jeon Jungkook is a famous singer under BigHit Entertainment what will happen when the two ceo...