๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ~ โ™ก {...

By Puffer_fish_243

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐!!! "โ„ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’พโ„Š๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ โ„ณ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐“Ž ๐“‰โ„ด๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’พ... More

โ˜† ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ โ˜†
โœง ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ โœง
๊ง๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ๊ง‚
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐€๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐จ'๐ฌ ส•เฒ แดฅเฒ ส”
๐“„๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
โ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ โ˜ข๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐–ฅž ๐๐ฎ๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐–ฅž
๐Ÿ‚ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐“ƒน
๐“ƒน ๐Œ๐ซ๐ฌ.๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐“ƒน
๐–ฃ˜ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐–ฃ˜
๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž
โ˜† ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฅ โ˜†
เผป ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐‹๐ข๐›๐š๐ซ๐ฒ เผบ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐๐„๐–๐’!!! โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ—Ž ๐“๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ โ—Ž
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ™ก๏ธŽ
โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž โ˜˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜† ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š!!! โ˜†
โœ”๏ธŽ ๐’๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค โœ”๏ธŽ

๐ŸŠ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฌ ๐ŸŠ

2.1K 70 40
By Puffer_fish_243

☟︎

__________

❥"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 (𝐌/𝐧)?" April asked you slightly worried about what the interviewers might think seeing you carry that around as you two were close to approaching the store you were supposed to interview in.

"Yeah I'm sure of it" You hummed, staring back at April before moving your eyes back to the sidewalk, April took a deep breath in and sighed at your response but not saying anything else about it as you walked together in silence. Till you both reached a cardboard hut with a piece of paper attached to it called 'Leo's Paper Hut'

"You want us to work here?"

"I'm desperate for a job (M/n)"

April sighed as she grabbed the cardboard door handle before taking a nervous deep breath trying to calm herself down. You noticed her anxious behavior and spoke up.

"Dont get nervous, You alawys do gerat April" You smiled softly toward her trying to reassure her the best you can.

"Thanks (M/n)" she smiled back at you as she looked at the door handle more determined and twisted it open forcing the door to open widely, the odor of salami hit you immediately as the door opened causing you to cover your nose from the smell and scrunch up your face.

"Hi, we're both here for the job interview..." April paused as she noticed it was just the brothers in the store smiling at you two, the store filled with salami-shaped papers.

April groaned as she shut the door "Aw Man! I thought it was weird to have an interview at midnight" she complained while you shrugged walking towards your friends

"Ah! Welcome Mister (L/n) and Miss O'Neil" Mikey said, reading off a clipboard with glasses and a mustache.

'What a cute disguise' you thought with a small smile which Mikey noticed. He felt his chest flutter as he smiled widely back at you, but was interrupted when you heard the sounds of tires screeching in front of the hut.

The brothers quickly hid under the desk and dragged you underneath as well. Then, Leo, Donnie, and Raph took you inside this small security cardboard box behind the desk where you were standing. The cardboard was way too small for the four of you as your back was pressed against the wall and being elbowed on your side by Raph.

"Ugh, I hate tight spaces..."Donnie groaned, squished by Leo's side who rolled his eyes at Donnie and then turned his head back to you.

"I think it's fate that we've stuck together again (M/n) ♥︎, I think we should get married"

"Shut up Leo" Donnie yelled at his twin as you watched them try to tussle with each other amused as the box shook.

"April you're hired! Just follow the sales script and remember! The customer is always right unless they're a psychotic paper thief!" Mikey handed April the clipboard before giving her a thumbs ups

"What about (M/n)???" April asked, looking at the box that you currently were hiding in, looking like it was about to break open.

"Uhhhh he'll be with us for now! We'll be in the back" Leo said in the "Security" box as Mikey shuffled in with the four of you, making it feel even more cramped than before.

"Uh okay," April huffed when suddenly you could hear the door open and April's welcoming voice "Welcome to Leo's paper hut! Can I interest you in our-" A shriek and mumbles from April were the only ones you could hear from the outside, your eyes widened a bit as you tried wiggling your way out but to no avail.

"What is 'mm-mm-mm'?!?!?!?! She's supposed to say...paper" Mikey whispered to all of you as his face was shoved against the box to try to hear what was happening as you tried to shimmy your way out of the box. Raph watches you struggle a bit before breaking the box you were all in open causing you all to tumble to the ground, You say up quickly to see the salami paper all gone along with April.

"April!!! The salami paper! It's gone" Mikey sulked on the ground while Donnie patted his shoulder. You heard some muffled sounds as you looked up to see April tied up, which had you trail to her so you could help her out.

"No way!!!" Leo said angrily as he kicked the paper sale sign but ended up knocking over the whole hut. April mumbled in between the restraints as they ripped, you went over to catch her in your arms while carefully placing her down and cutting off the restraints on her.

"This was supposed to be easy! How do we keep losing these clowns" Leo crossed his arms as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Leo, do you think I would have let you make paper salami paper without placing a tracker in it? Donnie said while clicking on the find tracker button, a beeping sound was heard inside Raph's stomach.

"Raph...."

"It's ok, I put two..."

"We are going to borrow (M/n) for a bit Alright!!! So bye April!!" Raph said picking you up and throwing you on his shoulder like a rag doll before running off with his brothers. You looked at April as you waved her goodbye as you were a good distance away from her.

"HEY WAIT!!! (M/N) IS CARRYING THE HOUSE KEYS!!!"

——————————

Once you and your friends reached the dock Raph placed you down carefully as you all went to hide behind a bunch of wooden crates while stalking the two paper thieves who placed all the paper in the ship "Okay guys this is our moment..they may have given us the slip before-" "twice before!" Mikey reminded Leo while he grunted and frowned.

"Thank you, Mikey. TWICE before, but now we've got them cornered and there's nothing they can do to stop us!"

"Wait, you guys are chasing a paper thief?"

".....yeah?"

"..."

—————-

You five sneaked into the ship and while wandering around, you opened a random door and went through which led to the upper second floor where you could see where the thieves kept all the papers on the floor below you. Leo immediately noticed the two thieves standing there with all the papers. He quickly jumped down to the second floor of the boat and pointed his sword at both of them.

"Okay, twerp and... surprisingly big man! It's five against two!! So let's say we called it a day!" Leo said smugly as the two men faced him with a glare.

You jumped down alongside Leo, and his brother as you looked around the ship noticing colored paper that caught your attention. You walked away from your group forgetting about the thieves you were chasing as you sat down near the stack of paper and started grabbing it to make different origami on the floor.

"Ok make that four actually" 

"Aw, he's so cute- WAIT- we've got paper thieves to fight!!!"

"Woah! They got footprints on their faces" Mikey pointed at their face which made the men feel a little more self-conscious about it.

"We know...." The small man touched his face carefully

"Uh, are those flames on their heads?" Raph asked, confused egging on the two men who huffed in response

"Feels like a real hazard for a paper thief" Donnie looked them up and down judgingly

The bigger man started getting angry and pointing at Donnie"You! I'm gonna grind your bones with my fists!!" he growled

"Ohhh! That's inspiring, We're BOTH gonna grind your bones" the thinner man said with a raspy voice glaring at the group

"Right- listen bubs, before we put OUR footprints on your faces, we gotta ask, what's with all the paper? Ralph raised an eyebrow crossing his arms while his brothers nodded behind him.

"It seems like (M/n) enjoys them a lot," Donnie said as a paper airplane you had made passed by him

"Bruh are papers"

The skinny man scowled as you picked up more papers and picked up a sheet himself before scrambling to make something.

"Yay! Arts and crafts!" Mikey cheered watching the man while the brothers looked confused at what he was doing.

The skinnier man then threw a ninja origami at the turtle and it came to life with a poof, standing menacingly in front of them

"Aw wait, (M/n) paper airplane made it far this time!" Raph exclaimed pointing at your paper airplane, all his brothers turned their heads up to look at it before Raph was punched into a wall by the paper ninja.

"Uh hey, maybe we should start fighting now and talk about (M/n) cuteness later," Donnie said startled taking out his staff, Leo went ahead and sliced his sword threw the paper ninja shredding it into bits, and it fell landing everywhere while the brothers freaked out as the bits landed on them.

"Ah! It's in my mouth!!!"

"Wait a minute- It's just confetti," Leo held a piece of the confetti as they all picked it up dumbfounded.

"Oh yeah..."

"Paper Viscera"

The shorter man made more ninja origamis and threw them to attack the turtles, Each of them defeating the paper ninjas but more just kept on appearing.

"We're getting nowhere fighting these guys!! We gotta take out the source!! (M/n) Aren't you gonna join us?!?" Leo questioned while fighting off a paper ninja.

When you heard Leo call for your help, you turned your head to look at your friends who were fighting multiple ninjas, you turned your head back and placed your paper airplanes down, and stood up on your feet. "I forgot..." you apologize as you grab your sword.

"It's ok (N/n) ♡︎"

"Don't support his forgetful actions, Mikey!"

Leo groaned as he swayed his sword around at the bigger thief "You think you're pretty good huh?!?" Leo glared at the man, as the man kept blocking his attacks

The man smiled strangely as he leaned into Leo "Indeed!" The bigger man said with a very strange voice.

"Tf is with your voic-" Leo said when the man suddenly threw him across the room, smashing him against the wall, Then the man growled as Leo slumped down the wall landing on his head.

"Ok, You are good-" Leo groaned. The two men stood as the papers started surrounding them in a tornado-like motion.
Your paper airplanes and the other stacks of paper got sucked in it as well, while you sulked watching it be taken away and Mikey let out a loud gasp while squeezing you tightly, patting your head comforting you.

"I can't believe they took your paper airplanes!!!" Mikey stared down at the two men who shrugged at his threatening stare, the thin man continued his hand movement that made the papers turn into a gigantic ninja. It stood tall toward the five of you angrily. Taking out your katana and staying in a stance. It suddenly grabbed Leo who shrieked as he wasn't able to move his hands.

"Leo!" Raph yelled out to his younger brother in a panic, Your eyes wandered to the two men looking smugly at you, your eyes narrowed at their smug faces.

"Donnie, (M/n), Mikey!!! It's piñata time!" Raph said glaring at the paper ninja who took his brother

You looked at him and nodded, turning your attention back to the giant ninja who growled at you. You, Donnie, and Mikey ran toward it, each of you attacking different parts of the ninja's body. While you sliced its arm off you watched it just re-grow back causing you to jump back away from it, you watched the thinner man hiss when you sliced the ninja's arm off causing your eyes to brighten.

The ninja grabbed Mikey and Donnie who were still standing there. Raph furrowed his "eyebrows" as the smaller man punched his fists, the paper ninja copied his movements crashing Leo, Donnie, and Mikey into each other. Raph turned furious as he then looked at you, you turned back to him and nodded your head before you spoke.

"The footman feels everything the ninja feels" You folded Raph gazing your eyes slowly back at the ninja.

"Really!?! Alright! (M/n) you get the paper ninja and cut him up real good! While he's distracted I'll get the feet face!" Raph yelled, grabbing his mystic weapon.

You hummed and shifted your katana to attack the thing, you took in a deep breath "Mist breathing first form: Low clouds, Distant haze" you mumbled as you move your sword in a circular direction in front of you, causing the ninjas' limbs to fall off accidentally letting go of Leo, Donnie, and Mikey as they face-planted into the floor.

Raph glared at the men, one who was currently hissing in pain while Raph angrily ran at them, his mystic weapon suddenly created a big red fist around his own, he ran towards the men, grabbing them harshly then spinning them around and throwing them against the wall harshly.

You stared in awe at Raph new found powers as he stared at his own hand surprised, The paper ninja slowly rises up again causing Raph eyes to widen

Leo looked around, noticing a sprinkler on the roof of the boat "Mikey! The thing!" Leo shouted pointing up at the ceiling causing Mikey too look up

"The sprinklers?" Donnie questioned Leo, raising his eyebrows who just rolled his eyes

"Whatever!! Get it!"

"I'm on it!" Mikey shouted, throwing his fire yo-yo in the air, triggering it as the water fell down soaking up all the papers. The two looked annoyed as the flames on his head got soaked away and all the paper they had collected.

"You may have shredded plans for now, But next time you'll feel the fury of a thousand feet!" The big man roared pointing at you.

"Ooh! You're on fire today!" the thinner praises his colleague. He then made one last origami out of salami as it crawled toward all of you all soaking and sticky

"Ew! That's nightmare fuel man!" Miley cried out hugging onto you as you looked at the thing disgusted. It then flopped onto the ground and was no longer moving.

"Hey look!! They vanished!" Raph pointed to where the men stood as they were no longer there.

"Then what are we looking at?" Donnie asked Raph, but he only glanced at the wet salami, eyeing it.

"Oh-"

"No!"

"Don't do it!" Leo yelled at Raph, but he went on and stuck his hand into the salami grabbing the gooey thing and shoved it in his mouth Leo gagged while Raph ate it.

"Ughhh gross!" Mikey stuck his tongue out as Raph frowned and crossed his arms looking at them

"What?!? Five-second rule!" Raph complained.

You felt your stomach turning stick before looking at him right after
"But other people had already touched that...."

"So.... does this count as a win?" Mikey spoke looking at the group and Leo smirked, turning his head to him.

"Well, I don't know. Let's think about this~ Did the bad guys get their big supplies of paper? Uh no! Did they build their army of soldiers? No. They didn't! Are they otherwise injured, and we are unscratched?"

You all nodded at Leo's list which made him grin wider

"Yup!! Hero Mission accomplished friends!" Leo chuckled proudly before being tackled by his brothers who dragged you into the pile, you sighed out amused when they did this, hugging them back as you all cheered.

————

You were sitting on the couch petting Mayhem as you sat there bored until April walked in holding a neatly wrapped box and handing it to you.

"(M/n)! You got mail!"

"Mail?" You tilted your head moving Mayhem from your lap which caused him to whine as you placed the present you had received there. You carefully opened the letter attached to the gift reading it. It was a letter from your turtle friends telling you about how they found more mutants in New York.

That this one specifically was called meat sweats who tried cooking Donnie alive and how they used Donnie's gifts to save him and defend the mutant. While reading a soft smile grew on your face reading there adventure they had as you placed the letter down looking at the present which had a sticky note attached to it

"I made you a present too, I hope you like it -Donnie" you read quietly to yourself as you opened the neatly wrapped box, revealing a small plushie that looked like Ginko your old crow, your eyes widen picking up the plushie looking at it feeling your eyes brighten and you held it tightly with a smile

You'd have to thank Donnie personally later when you see him, for now, you'll hug the life of this Ginko plushie.

—————-
(𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧)

𝐀/𝐧:

Donnies gift he had given you!!!!

This artwork is mine!!!! Sorry if it's kinda bad I haven't done digital art in a while \_(ツ)_/¯!!!

Another note I'm not going to add (M/n) to every episode cause some episodes are mostly just about the brothers being brothers/brother moments so I'll try to squeeze him into most of the episode tho!!! But if not I might just add a small story summary like the one of Donnie's gift episode!!! I wanted Donnie to give a gift to (M/N) since I personally headcanon that his love langue includes gift-giving ( ̄ ︶  ̄) !!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.5K 102
"She could have died today for me, and I didn't even know her name." ------------------------- Imagine that there are no limits for you. No yesterda...
84.8K 1.2K 63
Literally the title! Will write Raph, Mikey, Donnie, Leo, and April x readers. I also write poly ships. REQUESTS are CLOSED for a short period of tim...
145K 3K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
24K 553 13
I wanted to write another fic where the turtle is similar to how he is in the show. Again he's older here!! And Y/N is a girly. Enjoyyy