ALESSANDRO

Da sleepytinker__

"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded... Altro

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 : The Beginning.
CHAPTER 2 : The Interview.
CHAPTER 3 : The Desire
CHAPTER 4 : The Proposal
CHAPTER 5 : The Scars
CHAPTER 6 : The Courage
CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss
CHAPTER 8 : The Warning.
CHAPTER 9 : The Spy.
CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.
CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.
CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo
CHAPTER 14 : His Story.
CHAPTER 15 : Damien
CHAPTER 16 : Surprises
CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.
CHAPTER 19 : His Confession
CHAPTER 20 : "We're done, Alessandro."
CHAPTER 21 : Her Life, His Life.
CHAPTER 22 : We meet Again.
CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."
CHAPTER 24 : His Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 25 : "You Broke Us."
CHAPTER 26 : The List
CHAPTER 27 : The Interview : Part II
CHAPTER 28 : The Pills
CHAPTER 29 : A Family Dinner
CHAPTER 30 : "I have lost you."
CHAPTER 31 : A Brotherly Conversation
CHAPTER 32 : Care
CHAPTER 33 : Cookies!
CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.
CHAPTER 35 : Betraying Aless.
CHAPTER 36 : "You're Playing with Fire, Ariana."
CHAPTER 37 : Broken Promises.
CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."
CHAPTER 39 : Falling Apart.
CHAPTER 40 : Broken
CHAPTER 41 : Nightmares.
CHAPTER 42 : Hidden Secrets.
CHAPTER 43 : My Wife.
CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer
CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 18 : The Pain

22.3K 845 276
Da sleepytinker__

CHAPTER 18

ARIANA D'ANGELO

Last night we returned from Florence, the best surprise ever. It was already 6 in the evening, time to leave the office. I arranged my stuff Nick offered to give me a drive back home but I couldn't accept it... first now I stay with Aless and the second reason Lorenzo was already at the parking lot waiting for me.

"See ya tomorrow boss." Fred said, smiling widely.

"Why do you look so happy?" I asked.

He giggled "Have a date tonight!"

"Boss the intern doesn't deserve us you know." Nick commented from behind as we were moving out of our office.

"Why?" Fred questioned.

"Of course you don't. We always work our asses off and here you are partying almost everyday."

I chuckled.

These two fight like kids.

As we reached in front of the reception, Rosalie called me "Ariana there's a man waiting for you in the waiting area."

"Who?" I asked to which she just shrugged.

"You two can leave, I'll meet the visitor."

Both nodded, replying at the same time "Yes boss."

"And yes both of you intern and you Mr. We work our ass off all the time, I want some new ideas from both of you regarding the current project we are working on."

"Yes boss!" Both replied in unison, saluting in front of me.

I shook my head "Leave now."

I was making my way towards the waiting area when Rosalie called me "Ariana, everyone has left already. I too am leaving, before you go, just ask the guard to lock the doors and once check if everything is fine."

She threw a key set at me and I caught it "Don't forget."

I nodded "See ya."

She picked her stuff and hugged me once "Good night."

The waiting area was a completely different room only for visitors. As I entered the waiting area there stood a man, his back facing towards me.

"Excuse me, this is Ariana Lincoln you were looking for me." As I said, the person in front of me turned around.

My heart stopped for a moment on seeing him.

No. Not this man.

Not him again.

Everything in my life is just perfect, not him, not now... not ever.

"Ari." He spoke, making me stumble back. He smiled moving close to me "How have you been?"

While moving my back hit the door stopping me.

No.

"Don't run away, I am not here to hurt you."

He will hurt me. I know, he always has and he will do the same.

"W-Why a-are you here, D-Dad?" I stuttered.

Jesus! I am scared!

"I want something. Something only you can give me." He stood right in front of me, my eyes were glued to the floor not daring to look at him.

Though I have become stronger than I was earlier but not in front of him... This man reminds me of pain and only pain.

"I-I c-can't do anything f-for you let me go please."

"You can be my angel, you can." He rested his one hand on the door leaning close to me "I have done so much for you because of me you are living such a luxurious and happy life. If it wasn't for this kind person you would've been married to some old fat man like your other sisters."

"What do you want?" I asked not wanting to make him angry.

I couldn't shout for help, no one was in the office, the guards were at the gate and surely they wouldn't be able to hear even if I tried to shout.

"That's like a good girl."

"See Ariana I have a deal for you though Alessandro asked me to stay away from you but your sister who I brought in Sicily with me has been very very sick and his husband now needs someone you know why?"

I looked up at him shaking my head.

He chuckled "See this is why I like you so much, so innocent. Now his husband and I are making money from a deal and in that deal we made your sister sleep with a guy and in exchange for her we'll get money from the client but now she's so much sick so she can't go then I suddenly remembered you."

My heart was beating rapidly, I knew where this was going and I just needed a way to leave the place.

"M-Me?"

He nodded "Sleep with that man, now I don't think you are a virgin anymore so sleep with him and we'll get the money then you can leave. That's it. No one's gonna know about it."

"I-I n-need to leave."

"You don't have to, I'll take you to the hotel, everything is arranged. Can't you do this much for your Dad?"

"Aless w-will kill you."

"You'll be telling him about this tomorrow in the morning if the client is done with you till then and before he can do anything I'll already be far far away from this country. I just want to hear a yes."

"No." I asserted.

"What did you say?"

"I said no. I am not sleeping with anyone for your needs, I never have and never will."

"In the past I did understand you didn't want to, you were a virgin but now I am sure Alessandro would have fucked you why else he would still be taking care of you."

I turned back trying to unlock the door as the door opened, I was about to run but he banged his hand on the door closing it again "Not so easily."

"Let me go." I struggled trying to open the door but he held my hair pulling me back. I struggled to get out of his hold.

"You are still a bitch. Seems like Alessandro D'Angelo didn't have the balls to handle his whore, not to worry your father will send you back to him giving you proper knowledge of behaving yourself."

I kept hitting his hand that was clutching my hair, getting tired of my hitting he threw me on the floor, I crawled back but he placed his foot on my face as hard as he could. I tried removing his foot from my face with my hands. I moved his shoes forcefully but the pressure I applied each time he applied the double of mine.

"You've become stronger, I know how to tame you." He removed his shoes from my face and kicked me in the stomach, making me clutch on it in pain. He pinned me down again with his foot. "Today you'll learn a very important lesson."

When I had a hope that finally I would remove his foot from me a sound made me go still, I heard him unbuckling his belt. I knew what's coming and I froze.

Within seconds he splashed the belt on my back making me scream "Did I remind you something?"

Another splash.

"NO STOP!"

I begged again and again but he didn't stop when I knew he wasn't stopping. I stopped begging and laid there with tears rolling down... You can bear it baby... just a little more.

I am used to this pain whenever he was drunk or he didn't like something I did. He used to beat me with this.

Just breathe Ari, you'll be fine.

You are strong.

He stopped when I wasn't screaming anymore, clutching my hair he made me stand up "You will sleep with whoever I want."

I shook my head "I am Alessandro's property not yours anymore. I won't sleep with anyone. If you have the balls, call him and tell him what you did. I am sure he wouldn't let you see a new day."

He laughed "Do you think he loves you?" He scoffed "No sweetheart. You are his whore act like one, don't try to act like his wife. The marriage was just to save his brother, or he haven't even looked at you."

His hands wrapped around my throat pushing me against the wall, choking me. It was so strong I knew however hard I tried I wouldn't be able to lose this hold so I looked around trying to find something which can be helpful.

My eyes landed on a glass filled with water, I stretched my hand to get the glass, it was close to my reach soon I got it and went for his head. The glass shattered into pieces. Dad moved away from me holding his head, his hand was covered with blood "You bitch!" He marched towards me. I pushed him as hard as I could and he landed on the floor. I took the chance to get out of the room.

I ran out of the company, the guards were looking at me in shock. I didn't stop. I ran until I reached the car. I instantly sat on it. Looking at me Lorenzo was also shocked with this sudden arrival "Drive now." I ordered.

"But Ma'am is everything alright?"

"Just drive Lorenzo!" I shouted.

He nodded starting the engine, I sighed in relief.

He is not going to forget me this easily. Till today he considers me as a thing which he can use when he wants and can throw away when he feels like.

I can't get rid of this man no matter how hard I try.

He is my past which will haunt me forever.

I stared blankly out of the window.

If I tell Aless about today's incident he'll kill Dad, no he can't. No matter how cruel he is, that's my Dad.

My father.

I didn't realise I have been crying until now, wiping my tears off, I continued staring out of the window, mentally praising myself.

'You did well baby, you are strong.'

As the car stopped, I got out of it barely able to stand properly. I don't know, the feeling was just numb. I managed to carry myself upstairs to the room, straightaway making way to the washroom.

Switching the shower on, I sat on the floor pulling my legs to my chest with continuous tears streaming down my eyes.

Will he ever let me live peacefully? The answer to this is no. He'll always come to hurt me.

He promised Aless, he won't ever come near me but it's him afterall how could he keep his promise.

I don't remember how long I just sat in the shower staring at nothing in particular but a lot of things disturbing me.

Getting out, I changed into a high neck full sleeve white top with long pyjamas. It's not cold, it's just a cover not to let Aless know about the day's incident. To take my mind off from thinking about Dad I started cooking dinner.

While I was making the dinner I was not exactly doing it but I was still lost thinking.

"Are you planning to burn the food?" A voice came from behind making me turn back.

I have never felt this relieved ever on seeing Aless.

I didn't think anything just ran to him and hugged him. I just wanted to be in his arms, I just wanted to feel safe. I wanted to tell him, I wanted him to ask me what's wrong... but the funny thing I can't tell him.

"I missed you." His hands rested on my back hugging me but on his touch I hissed in pain. But I tried resisting.

"Is everything alright?"

No. Nothing is okay. I want to tell him. I want to tell him everything that happened today.

I nodded "Yes."

He pulled away and pecked my lips for once "I'll just get changed and come back in ten."

"Dinner is ready." I tried hard to smile but my voice was weak and we have been staying with each other for three years now he knows me well.

"Something happened at work?" He asked, staring me in the eyes.

I could feel tears gathering in my eyes.

I want to tell him.

Moving away from him, I tried to act normal and shook my head "Too much stress at work."

As I turned to move back to serve the dinner, he said "What's wrong Ari?"

"It's nothing, really. I just wanna sleep, I am tired af."

He came and stood in front of me, I looked at him with a straight face trying my best not to show any emotion.

"I know you Ari and I know it when you lie. What's wrong, Ariana?"

Whenever he calls me with my full name it means he is done playing around and now he wants the truth. I can't escape from this man. He won't let it slide so easily but I have to keep my mouth shut as long as I can.

"Jesus! I told you it's nothing. Why are you being so clingy about it?" I tried fighting.

"Because you are being weird."

"No I am not."

"It's summer Ari, why are you so covered?" He said.

"I'm just cold." I replied not raising my gaze.

He took a long break before speaking "Ari, will you tell me or I have other ways?"

"It's nothing, it's just I was cold. I can't believe we are fighting over just an outfit."

He held my hand suddenly making me hiss in pain. As soon as he realised I was in pain he left my hand, furrowing his brows.

Fuck this isn't going to end well.

I know it.

"What is it?"

I shook my head pulling the sleeves upto my palms "Nothing."

"I am asking you for the last time what the fuck is it, Ariana?" That voice sounded demanding and angry.

"I a-accidentally spilled hot coffee." I made up hoping he would believe me.

This is my last attempt to save Dad.

Gently he took my hand in his, I tried pulling it back but he glared at me.

"A-Aless, it's nothing really. It was just coffee."

"I think I gave you the chance to speak, now remain quiet."

He knows something is off. He knows it well.

Moving the sleeves up of the sweatshirt I wore, he took a look of the place where it was supposed to be a burn due to the hot coffee.

He looked up at me looking more serious than ever, his eyes daring me to lie again "Take your shirt off."

He knows.

"I-It's nothing r-really."

"Ariana take your shirt off, now."

"A-Aless, i-its-"

"Don't fuck with me, I won't repeat again."

Gulping hard, I took off the sweatshirt, standing completely topless in front of him. I covered myself with my hand, I wasn't wearing a bra since I was at home. I turned my back towards him with my gaze fixed down with tears rolling down my eyes.

I heard him taking a deep breath, I turned towards him again. He moved closer to me and placed his hand on my chin moving my face first towards right then towards left, his eyes scanning my neck. Dad's hand prints are still visible on my neck.

He pulled his hand back, his face devoid of any expression.

"Who?"

I bit my lips replying "D-Dad."

"Why?"

I gulped the tears "H-He c-came to my office today everyone was gone. He a-asked me to sleep with o-one of his clients b-because my sister couldn't she's ill. S-So he came to me when I said no he did this forcing me b-but to s-save myself from him I-I broke a glass in his head."

He came closer to me and covered me with his suit jacket then picked me in his arms making his way upstairs. He made me sit on the bed and went to the washroom, he came out of the washroom with the first-aid kit in his hands "Lay on your stomach."

I did.

He slowly applied the antiseptic on my wounds but it did hurt sometimes, I tried suppressing it.

After he was done I sat up on the bed and he got up moving back to the washroom. On the way he stopped, not turning he spoke "From this day, forget you ever had a father."

I didn't show any movement sitting still on the bed.

I know he won't stop, I can't stop him. No one can.

He isn't showing his anger but it's known to me he won't stop especially after what Dad did to me after Alessandro's warning to stay away from me.

ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO

It was raining heavily and I was in the study staring outside. I don't like such damp days that just ruins the mood. Picking up a cigarette from the table I lit it holding it in between my lips inhaling the smoke then exhaling it.

While smoking my eyes stopped in the garden area. A person standing in the middle. I tried looking carefully, it was a woman... my woman. With her face held up her eyes closed the water droplets slowly hitting her face.

I smiled.

Discarding the cigarette I made my way downstairs and stood at some shade staring at her beautiful figure. The effect she has on me just watching her happy soothes me.

Her eyes landed on me and she smiled.

Last night I killed Oliver and I know she knows it. The way I saw her all beaten up, I just couldn't control myself, the first thing I did was kill him.

I have been protecting her for three years and if someone even thinks of hurting her, I wouldn't think twice in ending the person.

She signalled me with her hand to come closer.

"It's raining!" I answered.

She mouthed "Please."

I unbuttoned my t-shirt and placed it on the nearby stool making my way towards her. My hair got all wet. I pushed the strands of my hair back with my fingers.

"It feels so good." She spoke.

"Getting wet? I have other ways to get you wet and trust me you and I, we both are gonna love it my way."

She shook her head, turning back, stretching her arms holding her face up enjoying the feels of the water hitting her face.

I moved close to her, slipping my one hand to her stomach, sucking on her neck. Slowly I unbuttoned her shrug and removed it, letting it fall to the ground. It was just the bra now covering my view and to remove it I unclasped her bra letting it slide too. My hands on her boobs massaging them she moaned in pleasure leaning her head back on my chest licking her lips.

I sucked on her neck harder. She turned towards me placing a light kiss on my chest, I pulled her closer to me making our chest crash against each other, her soft boobs came in contact with my hard chest. My hands travelled to her boobs I squeezed them making her moan.

She bit her lips "We are not doing it in the garden." Her breath was uneven.

I chuckled and picked her up in my arms, we were dripping wet. I made my way upstairs to my room to the washroom. "We can do it here." I smirked.

I kneeled down in front of her unbuttoning her shorts taking them off with her panties. As I got up she pushed me back against the wall taking my sweats off this time she kneeled down licked her lips.

My eyes were on her observing each and every movement. She took my sweats off revealing my erection. Once she looked up at me biting her lips.

Fuck she looks so sexy.

She licked the tip of my length once. I closed my eyes. Her lips automatically wrapped around the tip of my length.

I groaned in pleasure leaning my head back against the wall "Christ, Ariana."

She took me in her mouth filling it completely, she started bobbing her head trying to take my whole length in her mouth "You're so good baby."

My hand automatically wrapped around her hair and I guided my cock in her mouth. My hips started moving in rhythm as I held her hair in my fist tightly, with each thrust hitting the back of her throat.

I increased my pace of thrusting my cock inside her mouth, she gagged on my cock. She slightly applied pressure on my thigh, clear for me to understand she was having trouble in breathing.

I pulled my cock out of her, and made her stand back on her feet. Reversing our positions I pushed her back against the wall, lifting her right leg I inserted my length inside her. She held my arms for support as I started thrusting into her deeper and harder giving her no time to adjust my size.

I pulled her closer to me, her soft breasts colliding with my hard chest as I slammed my length into her. I was loving the way she was moaning my name like it was a prayer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was seated on my office room when Diego entered the room. I was shocked to see him the last time he came to the penthouse was when Dad died after that I never allowed him to talk about our business in the penthouse.

"Signore." He sounded off.

"What?" I asked.

"Eight of our men died in an encounter, the one Sebastian Smith arrested last night."

I got up from my seat "What the fuck! How is it even possible? Diego, I told you not to do anything until I order."

None of my men has ever disobeyed me. And to understand this sudden change is really difficult for me.

"We didn't do anything, Signore."

"Don't fucking lie to me! How did they die then? Of course they tried running away."

He shook his head "No one ran away, it was a fake encounter. He shot them on their back just to prove they were running away. He knew you would get those men out so he ended their lives."

Sebastian, you are worse than I thought.

"He wants to end this empire, Signore." Diego completed.

End this empire? I scoffed mentally.

"Ending this empire isn't easy. By killing eight of our men he can't destroy us."

He looked down "But from where I see it surely it's gonna collapse."

I looked at him in confusion "What does that mean?"

"Y-You have a weakness now, Signore and your father taught us a man shouldn't have any weakness."

"I do not have any weaknesses, Diego." I asserted.

He raised his gaze to look up at me "If you didn't then Sebastian Smith would've been dead by now."

"Ari means nothing to me." Lies.

"But you are protecting her from everything, you even went to the extent of exposing your relationship publicly in the club."

"Listen Diego, I don't have to explain myself to you or to anyone I'll take actions against this matter."

"Apologies Signore but threatening him wouldn't stop him and if we don't kill him surely this empire is soon going to see an end." He bowed for the last time to me and made his way out of the room but as he opened the door Ari stood at the door. She didn't expect Diego would open the door so soon which didn't let her hide while eavesdropping.

First she looked at Diego then at me without saying any other word Diego left the room. I stared at her.

She is my weakness. I am doing the same things Dad asked me not to. I am making the same mistake Dad made. And what if like Dad, I lose Ari... like Dad lost his wife I don't want to lose this woman. She is my life.

She was about to say something but I ignored her looking away making my way towards the window side lighting up another cigarette.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Do you think it's the right thing to do?" A man asked Antonio while taking his gun out from the waistband.

"Of course. We aren't gonna see him do what he wants. He needs to pay for what he did today." Antonio replied.

Another man spoke, "But don't you think we should ask Signore first?"

"No. He'll be surprised to know that surely he would love what am I going to give him... death of Sebastian Smith." Antonio smirked.

He stood at the door of Sebastian's house, and one of his men punched the doorbell. After a few minutes a cop opened the door, not Sebastian but it was a cop working with Sebastian. Antonio pushed the cop inside entering the house.

"Sir!" The cop shouted for Sebastian.

Sebastian was working on his desk in the living room. He stood up looking confused on seeing Antonio.

"Why are you here?"

Antonio gave him a smile making his way towards the couch taking a seat on it picking up the mug of wine kept on the table "You need answers to that question? Really?" He took a sip from the wine. His eyes stopped on something... a file.

'ALESSANDRO D'ANGELO' written on it.

Antonio picked up the file and passed it to one of his men, Sebastian took a step towards him to stop him but was being pushed back by the other men pointing guns at him.

"Was Alessandro himself afraid of facing me that's why he sent his brother?"

"Afraid of you? You are so self centred."

Sebastian rolled his eyes "What the hell do you want now Antonio? Because if you are here to threaten me then leave, your brother tried once didn't work."

Antonio chuckled "Oh no no... I ain't here to threaten you." He gave a single nod to one of his men and the man shot the other cop in the room.

His lifeless body fell to the ground.

Since the gun in their hands had silencers it didn't make too much noise.

Sebastian ran to the man's body kneeling down he shook the man few times, he brought his finger close to the cop's nose to check if he was still breathing fortunately he was.

Sebastian looked up at Antonio "Let me take him to the hospital we can talk afterwards."

Antonio laughed loudly "Did you think he shot him so you can take him for treatment?" And the man shot one more time this time on the cop's head.

Sebastian stood up from the floor "Did Alessandro asked you to do this?"

He shook his head laughing "You're mistaken, your dead body will be a gift for my brother from me."

This time Sebastian chuckled "So you are here to kill me? How brave of you. You are here with six men holding guns and I don't have any weapons."

"The men you shot calling it an encounter were they provided any weapons to protect themselves? I don't think so. It was really brave of you to shoot eight unarmed men on their back."

Antonio got up from the couch having the rest of the drink in one go he placed the mug back on the table "Ever heard the phrase karma is a bitch? I am sure you have."

Sebastian's gaze didn't leave Antonio following his every action.

Antonio took out his gun and pointed it at Sebastian "With the deeds you did I am sure you'll be in hell, we'll meet there again we can have a chit chat. For now it's time to die, Seb."

"Do you think you'll get away by killing me?"

He nodded "We will. We own Sicily, no one can go against us. It was just a little insect creating problems... and you know what is done to insects if they create problems, we kill them just like I am going to do to you."

As Antonio was about to pull the trigger of the gun his phone rang. He took out his phone and it was Alessandro calling.

Antonio smiled, "I'll give this good news to brother, he'll hear you die."

He picked up the call "Brother?"

"You heard the news? Eight of our men died in a fake encounter." Alessandro's voice spoke from the other side.

"I did hear about it and here I am to make things right." Antonio answered.

"What do you mean?" This time Alessandro sounded confused.

Antonio smirked, "You'll be proud of me, brother."

"Ari will always hate you, Alessandro!" Sebastian shouted for Alessandro to hear.

For a moment Alessandro's heart stopped "Is that Sebastian?"

But before answering his question Antonio shot Sebastian not just one time, he had so much hatred for that man in his heart he kept pulling the trigger again and again till the gun was empty.

After Sebastian's body lied dead on the floor he answered "Now it's late Sebastian Smith."

Alessandro's voice never came from the other end.

*****

a/n : Really long one.
Soooo... Yes Antonio did kill Sebastian. I have two questions.

1. Did anyone expect this?

2. Did you like Sebastian? If you did then I am really sorry🙂

Hope you liked the chapter.

See ya in the next one.

❣️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

21.5M 648K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
212K 4.7K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
7.5M 269K 69
"I AM NOT MARRYING YOU MR. KNIGHT AND THAT'S IT" I yelled. From where did you get this much courage that too in front of him? My my someone is trying...
172K 8.5K 52
!!!MATURE CONTENT!!! Enter at your own Risk!! We all probably heard about a bride who ran away at the altar. But what if the groom was the one who r...