Things I Don't Talk About

By SatoruRaw123

There are many things we can't openly talk about with everyone....some of them may result in being made fun o... More

How it Started
How Things Are Now
Something More
A Little Change of Pace
Me
My Friend (Part 1)
My Friend (Part 2)
Something to Think About
The Feeling of Betrayal
The Other Side of the Coin
An Update

Dreams and Wishes

10 4 0
By SatoruRaw123

I don't mean to be Mr. Obvious but we all have some hopes and dreams, some have a few and some of us have a few more. I am the kind that has many. And they don't remain the same for much time.

When I was just a naive kid in 1st grade, I developed interest in science and wanted to become a scientist, the kind who are referred to in the "Scientists believe" articles.

But now I have realised that even getting a fulfilling and decent job would be a boon at this point.

We all have an image about what our future will look like, what kind of house we will live in, a vivid image of our family, and maybe the cars or bikes we will own. But these are just our imaginations. Only a few lucky ones get the things they have dreamt about. Either through hardwork or luck, the things appear more or less to others.

I for one am the jealous type, I can't accept the fact that this is the reality, but it's not like I am doing anything to deserve it.

When I started to realise the actuality of how things work, I started to come up with many hilarious/extreme (depending on how you look at it) wishes/dreams. I just wanted to press the restart button at this point. I had realised that no matter what I do moving forward, wasn't going to fix anything for me.

The first one was me going to an eternal sleep, just living in my dream world, and having every thing I could have ever wanted. It was perfect for me, not caring about anything, just asleep in my own world.

Then I thought that this would be very hard for my family, so I scratched it.
This was about the time I got really invested in different types of anime.
There is this Isekai category; i don't know how many if you will know, but it's a genre of anime where the main character is transferred to or reincarnated into a fantasy world. I thought that this should be reality.

I remember crying to bed blaming gmGod for not making our world like that, a fantastical world where atleast everything is beautiful and almost everybody gets something. I would have literally done anything to get a chance like this at that time. I now think that that was me trying to give up, on everything.

I soon gave uo on this little idea.

Niw we come to my most recent wish, and this one makes perfect sense, I wishes I was dead, and forgotten by everybody. Any evidence of me existing- erased. Nobody remembers me, my conscience is clear and I don't have any expectations to bear. I would just be gone. I think then my parents would only have one child to worry about, don't remember having a second and just live a fulfilled life without feeling disappointed. These hypothetical circumstances just keep getting better and better as I grow.

Ad for the vanilla kind of hopes I had, they will sound refreshing after reading all of the things before.
I had dreamt of leaving this country for a much more beautiful scenic country, i would have a high paying job, a beautiful family, and. I would be rich enough to but my parents a farmhouse. But now I think that I will be a burden to them forever, and I am not exaggerating.

Another dream was for a big house in a very cold place, and this time with a successful business that I built on my own. My house would be in a place prone to blizzards, and whenever I would open the door, there would be snow everywhere and dark skies stretching towards the horizon. I would live there either with my family or alone, I don't know what I would prefer.
If my family was with me, It would have been warm to live there even with the cold.
If I was without family, my parents would still be here with a big house and I would be living like a lonely, miserable man.

Either way, I think towns near the North Pole are beautiful and would be quite expensive for an outsider.

I had an actual dream about dying buried under the snow, under the cold, it was way too vivid. I remember being able to feel my heart slowing down little by little, until I didn't feel anything.

Another dream was about me having a highschool sweetheart, but don't we all.

So, I wish you can understand what I was feeling like and can relate, even just a little bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 687 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
3.9K 79 20
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
46.5K 1.7K 31
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
11.3K 345 6
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.