The red dragon Cale (Fixing)

Por silly_Nikolai_

Cale Henituse died at the age of 40 during war, he was the last henituse......but there was something secret... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

5.7K 218 87
Por silly_Nikolai_

"Ugh!..." the red haired man was groaning in pain while holding his arm that was bleeding, he couldn't breathe properly due to the injury and loss of blood.

"Ha-haha! I didn't think you would be this weak!" Someone approached the red haired man...the surprise is that this man who approached red haired and injured him also has the same hair color as him, Same eyes too.

"But okey it's more easier like this!" This man hold red haired man by his hair, pulling it.

"Ugh!...what nonsense are you spouting?!.." red haired doesn't even know what this crazy man is talking about, he's been talking about nonsense and He doesn't even know why why does this man wants to kill him so much?!

"You don't know right? it's okey it's okey i can tell you!~ although i wanted to fight you and see your powers." The crazy man smiled and looked at The red haired who barely was even opening his eyes. That made The crazy bastard more excited to the point he couldn't wait to kill him.

'What is he talking about?...what powers?...' The red haired got confused and was about to ask a question, when this crazy bastard beat it for him and said something that was like a bomb dropping.

"You're a dragon Cale Henituse, a red dragon." This crazy bastard was smiling and enjoying at what kind of face cale was making...cale was just frozen at what he just heard stunned and speechless, he didn't know this...no how come this man knows this when even he doesn't know that?! how did he not know this for 40 years? Or is he gonna just believe these words?!

"Tsk...this is now only wasting of time, goodbye." Crazy bastard said that when cale was still panicked and just looking at this man...

Suddenly everything become dark...everything was dark nothing could be seen...

The read haired felt like he was floating in the water...dark water.

"Am I finally dead?...heh...this is so ironic I can't even defeat him when i'm a dragon...if i had know this before!..I would do everything to save my family..." cale clenched his fists till it started bleeding...He did find out that he's a dragon but he feels so pathetic...

"So you want another chance?" Someone asked cale that question, this was man's voice but nothing could be seen in this darkness....

"Who are you?!" Cale just shouted and looked everywhere but he couldn't see anything except pure darkness.

"Calm down i'm only here to help you." Man was calmly talking to panicked cale who was alerted of the man.

"Help?...what do you mean?..." cale just asked, he knows there's no way to help him now he's dead but he wants to have a little hope...

"I will help you by making contract with you." Man continued to talk with again calm voice.

"Seriously, Who are you?...what contract?.." cale again asked he wanted to know who this man is. Cale just stared at where voice came from then a man could be seen with silver hair.

"Me? I am god, god of death." Man said that again calmly although he wants to hug this person so much now.

"Huh?...god?.." cale was just looking at this man as if he was stupid but he was also at the same time believing it...then if he was not god how he is here?

"Yes my child i will make a contract with you and send you back when war hasn't started, but first i need you to read something this might help you...we don't have much time..." man said that and give red haired man one book, That the title had 'birth of a hero.'

"Birth of a hero? what is this? Why did you give me a book? Is this some kind of joke?" Cale asked few questions that when he take book and read what was written on book, cale had annoyed and confused expression, how can this book be help for him or even future?

"This will help you." Man said that and smiled at red haired man who was looking now more confused, help him?

"Alright then..." he said that and opened book ready to read, not like he believes this person who claims to be a god but this book was guide for him to save world from war and everything.

He started reading the book...

||||~~~:::////. . .////:::~~~||||

"Ughh..." The whole room that was quiet, suddenly a groan could be heard as Cale his eyes, the moment he regained his conscience and looked around his head and body started hurting...what happened? He remembered that he died, did he survive? but he also remembers talking to someone that is god, was it just a dream of some crazy shit?

"What happened...?" he tried to get up though he got used to the headache, it was nothing compared to what he felt because he was always injured, he thought it would be more painful did that white bastard of a star not kill him?

'Wait, why does this look familiar...? I'm a dragon, I remember that man who claimed to be a god, i read that shitty book, birth of a hero. I remember it all...that book had everything and this room....this is my old room?!'Cale got up from bed though his head hurts but he still got up by forcing himself as he goes to the mirror,what he saw just made him speechless.

'This!..this is me when i was 18 years old! did that god really send me back?! but why when choi han beat me?! Fuck that the most crazy shit is that I'M ALSO A DRAGON!!' Cale was sent back to time, he is dragon he knows that he is dragon this is so troublesome for him he doesn't want others to find out this what will happen if 'trash' young master suddenly is a mighty dragon!? Surely this is just crazy!

So he needs time to think, to just do something in the shadows and save his family at all costs....

So Then he will just only collect ancient powers, gather allies...then save a dragon that is being abused, he will make allies because only he will not win and help in war from the shadows.

'That's my plan i will not let war kill others, i know  and i will save everyone.' cale made up his mind that he will change everything this time, it will be different this time, he will make sure it to be different.

__________________________

On the other hand.

"Your highness!" Someone was rushing at the crown prince to say something serious and urgent.

"Huh? Cage?" The Crown Prince looked at the woman with his blue eyes, that woman is crazy priestess. She was in a rush to say something to crown Prince.

"God of death said something to me!!" Cage said that but more like shouting, there were other people with crown Prince in room, choi han swordmaster, Rosalyn Princess of Breck Kingdom, lock blue wolf, ron molan the assassin and his son Beacrox molan he is also torturer assassin and a gold dragon eruhaben.

"Really? What did he say?" The crown prince asked that and showed his charming smile while looking at cage.

"He well, that shitty god- I mean he said that there is one person who can help us with war, that person is not ordinary. he helped us many times in the shadows and now we have to go and find him, god of death said that he will definitely help us..." Cage started talking but suddenly stopped to catch his breath, then she continued talking.

"I mean that sounds absurd but I don't know why i trusted his words this time, that person can help us, that's what he said.." cage said that and everyone was silent in room, they all were just looking at Cage on the other hand Cage was nervous, what if that bastard is lying?! What if that person is real but won't help them?! what if that person just ignores them!? or what if they can't find him!??

"Is that so? should we find him then?" Alberu said that with a serious face as he looked at everyone while everyone was just silent until Cage said something.

"I think so your highness if he will help us." Cage said that and Rosalyn nodded her head at Cage's statement, she agreed at what Cage said they should find him and find out if that man will help them.

"I think the same too, we need help." Eruhaben closed his golden eyes and reopened them after he heard  a response from Choi Han.

"Hmm." Choi han also nodded he didn't want these people to die, they also don't know anything about the enemy also if this is the person that has helped them then he will help them again right?

"Alright then but how can we find him?" Alberu asked, it was serious they also don't know where he lives, how he looks like, or even if he is in this kingdom.

"God of death gave me something and said where should we find him this thing will glow when we get close to that person." Cage said that with smile on her face but she was also nervous, Cage then sighed and continued speaking.

"He's in this Kingdom...and As i Know in the Forest of darkness at the Henituse territory." The moment Cage said that Choi Han froze in one palace...Hearing that did shocked him as he clenched his fist and tried to calm himself down by taking a deep breath.

"That's good to hear." Alberu said that and sighed in relief, he maybe then can save this kingdom.

"That's really good." Ron who was assassin and ex-butler serving Cale Henituse along with his son Beacrox the chef quit his job and left Cale following Choi Han the hero to get their revenge.

"Though, Choi han you know that forest well right? " rosalyn nervously asked choi han who was still clenching his fist.

"Yes I know the forest well. We will definitely find him." Choi han said that and looked at rosalyn who was smiling, Choi han then released his fist.

"Then when should we go?." Lock asked the question as he was silent all this time.

"I think it would be good if we go tomorrow, we don't want to waste time it's better when we go earlier we will find him maybe more early ." Alberu said that and got up from his seat then all of them nodded and left the room leaving Alberu alone.

///////////////////////////////////

"Raon?" Red haired man called out someone's name.

"Human we are here!" Someone responded to the red haired man, when the man got close to who replied to him he could see two kittens, one was silver while another one was red. The two of them had same eye color that was yellow, and also black small figure could be seen that was flying.

"Raon how many times do i have to say? I'm also a dragon" said Cale as he sighed and looked at the little dragon who was black and had blue eyes, black little dragon then flew up to cale.

"Human you are still weak." Raon said that with scolding tone, warning cale that he is weak and to not do any dangerous things.

"Sigh." Cale just sighed at him. He was younger than Cale yet here he is talking to him like that with scolding tone.

"Let's go and eat." Then he just ignored everything and called them out to eat.

"Yes, nya!" One kitten ran towards Cale that was red.

"We are coming, nya!" Another also ran to him it was now silver, Cale crunched down and picked them up and held  them in his arms Then the four of them go to eat.

.............................................................

"Ruman vis is devicious!" (Human this is delicious) Raon said while eating his steak that Cale made for them.

"Don't talk while eating raon" cale said that while he was just sitting here with his eyes closed.

"But Youngest is right, nya!" Said red kitten while enjoying His own steak, they all love food that Cale makes.

"Hong and youngest is right this is delicious, nya!" Said the silver one happily.

"Hm." cale just nodded his head at them.

"Oh, oh! Human! Let's go out today!" Raon said that excited and looked at cale who had still eyes closed But he opened them when he heard Raon's voice.

"Hm, okey." Cale just again nodded his head with a small sigh escaping his lips.

"Yes, nya!!" Hong also was excited along with his sister On.

"Cool,nya!!" On just smiled and continued to eat.

"Sigh." Cale sighed and wiped Raon's mouth that was drizzled with steak sauce.

"Eat slowly Raonm" Cale again warned raon and finished wiping his mouth.

"Let's go then when we will finish eating!" Though Raon ignored What Cale said and his words and replied in an excited tone.

"Hm..." cale looked at the three of them who were smiling and have finished eating.

"Sigh" Cale thrn just sighed, that made three of them happy! that meant that they should go and prepare to go out.

"Yey!!nya!" Hong shouted and ran along with on and raon.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"You should do this like that." Said cale while helping Hong with clothes.

"Hehe" hong was just smiling and letting cale do it.

"Do you like it On?" Cale then asked On who was smiling happily if she likes drees.

"Hmmh." On just nodded her head, meaning that she likes the dress.

"Okey then, let's go." Cale said that and the four of them were ready to go out.

.
.
.

"Humannn!!" Raon flew to cale while On and Hong were running there doing something.

"Hm?" Cale looked at Raon who was excited and happy while he was holding something.

"Do you like this?!" Raon showed cale what he was holding, it was flowers...

"Raon i like everything you will give me." Cale said that and took flowers while patting Raon's head.

"What about us?" Hong asked cale with puppy eyes.

"I also like yours and On's too don't worry." Cale also patted both of them and they give flowers to cale.

"Haa." cale take them and only sighed they are so happy when he only pats them.

'I guess they are still children after all.' Cale sighed and looked at three of them they were like child's whose parents praised them.

He smiled he likes those flowers it's his mother's, he would often give her those flowers And he was also so happy just to see his mother taking flowers and smiling at him like His children.

"Let's continue walking." Cale said that and looked at happy Raon On and Hong.

////////////////////////////////////

"Will he really be here?" Eruhaben asked that while they looked annoyed, they have been trying to find that man who will help them But there is no sign of that man in this forest.

"Yes eruhaben-nim he should be here." Cage nodded at eruhaben, he was sure that this person was here.

"It's been 3 days since we started to find him." rosalyn mumbled, but not that low that they can't hear what she said.

"It's okey we can find him" choi han was also sure that they will find him, he has some feelings from the day they got here and started searching this man Just like cage had the same feeling

While Eruhaben felt a little odd for some reason, he can feel that there is a dragon but he can't say it he is not so sure, He can also feel another dragon and this is odd for him, so he just wanted to find that person fast.

Maybe the person they're trying to find is a dragon?.....

"Hah...cage did it just glow a little?" Alberu asked cage,this thing would help them find that person, they can recognize him when this thing will glow, now it glow up a little bit.

"Huh? it really is glowing up..." Cage was looking at the ball, he held it and looked at it well, it was glowing in a red color.

"Choi han Let's go a little faster!" Cage said that and they started to walk faster.

'I really feel two dragons here.' Eruhaben was now glaring, he can really feel that there are two dragons and that thing is glowing up more and more! it really is odd, maybe that person after all is really a dragon- but with another dragon?

"Huh?" They heard a voice, and the thing in Cage's hand was glowing so hard.

"You..." choi han was shocked to see this person in front of him, he knows this person...

'What are they doing here?!...' cale frowned, he Made sure that he would not meet any of them and only helped them in the shadow so WHY ARE THEY HERE?!

Cale had so many questions but he just rather ignore them right now in this situation.

They all looked at The man that was so pretty that you would think he is a angel, he has red hair that is glowing in the sun, radish brown eyes. His eyes are so beautiful that if you look at him for more than one minute you will be lost in these eyes, he also has white mily smooth skin, he is so beautiful.

(A/n: He's so beautiful, pretty, handsome, attractive, breathtaking, gorgeous, stunning, cute, Adorable, charming, graceful, glamorous, elegant, enchanting, majestic, magnificent, dazzling, aesthetic, lovely, exquisite, alluring, ravishing, delightful, dainty, groomed, blooming, appealing, fancy, engaging, enticing, excellent, exceptional, exquisite, eye-catching, fabulous, fascinating, heavenly fine, inviting, irresistible, kind, charismatic, dapper, debonair, delectable, effulgent, enchanting, exquisite, admirable, dashing, dreamy, effulgent, elaborate, overwhelming, perfect, pleasingly fine, polished, prim, pure, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, ritzy, riveting, robust, sweet, ineffable, irresistible, luscious, magnificent, opulent, ravishing, resplendent, spectacular, statuesque, tantalizing, tempting, captivating, celestial, knockout ,lavish, luscious, magnetic, magnificent, marvelous,mesmerizing, mesmeric, opulent, he's just perfect!

R/n: Oh...Um I think You love Cale-nim...)

"Human! Why did you stop!?" Raon shouted at cale who stopped walking and just stood there like a statue.

All of people were shocked to see a little black dragon.

"Cale!" On and hong shouted at the same time.

"You have a dragon?" Eruhaben just glared and asked cale releasing dragons fear, Cale was just looking at eruhaben.

"Ohh! You're also dragon!?" Raon was excited to meet another dragon!

"This human is also dragon!" Raon shouted happily and point towards Cale like it was some casual thing, and that made everyone just too shocked, they are just standing there not saying anything how can they say something? They just saw two dragons! eruhaben just again glared at cale.

'Young master...A dragon?' Ron was beyond speechless the young master he was serving for 18 years is a dragon and a person who will help them? it was unbelievable, Ron couldn't believe it, how was this possible?

"Ho a two dragon? Then why do you call him a human?" Eruhaben asked that to Raon and looked at Cale who just sighed out from annoyance.

"That's because I'm human! He likes to joke haha..." cale glared at Raon who had face 'what are you saying human? Are you sick?' Eruhaben of course didn't believe it, he can feel that he is a dragon he's not stupid.

"No you are definitely dragon." Eruhaben shook his head, and glanced at Cale who was sweating bullets out of nervousness.

"We came here for help... dragon-nim." rosalyn was amazed and just stared at cale she just meet two dragons! She is so excited!

"Just call me Cale, Cale Henituse." That name shocked everyone, he is Cale Henituse The rumored trash?! how can dragon be a trash?!

"What are you doing here?..." choi han was angry to see the person who insulted his family and just at him, Cale now got more annoyed and also nervous.

"Ahh i'm here just resting." Said Cale casually and then was about to go when he heard someone's voice.

"We....we are here to find one person." Alberu now is the one to start talking he knows that Cale is this person they are searching for because this thing is glowing with the same color as Cale's hair....this is not a coincidence right? And this also is glowing so much when it's in front of Cale.

"Then i hope that you will find him, good luck." cale was about to leave him when he heard again a voice that stopped him.

"We come here after god of death said that there's certain person that will help us." Cage said that hoping that this person will help them.

"That bastard? haaa it's been long since I've heard of him." Cale sighed and didn't even notice their expressions.

"Human I'm confused..." Raon whispered to cale while on and hong were behind Cale..

"It's alright Youngest you're not the only one." Hong shook his head with a sigh while Cale wanted to act dumb.

"If it's like that Then I'm sure he is the one who sent you here of course, haa he always does whatever he wants then i can't leave you here come with me." cale just turned back and didn't even care nor notice anything he just walked towards his villa.

"Human. I'm angry they ruined our playtime...." raon sounded disappointed.

Flinch

They all flinched when they heard what black dragon said, not Ron And Eruhaben tho.

"It's okey we will go and play other time." Cale said that and patted raon to calm him.

They were just looking at this silently and following him.

"We will go and play right?!" Hong asked that while On was also curious.

"Yes of course." Cale nodded at them and smiled.

They all were just following them, Choi han and others who knew that cale was trash were speechless, they didn't think that cale henituse was like that so they shut their mouth and just quietly followed him.

__________________________

A/n: Guys, Heloo!! Welcome to my new story! I really like this idea, Dragon Cale is interesting story don't you all think? Ahh and i think that he got dragon's blood from his mother and The Human blood from his father and that makes half human and half dragon but red dragon is strongest dragon and they all were killed, if you eat their heart it will be possible become stronger 10x times than you are but no one knows that eating the Red Dragon's heart causes Curse to appear,  Anyways because White Star Killed Cale, his plan was to eat Cale's heart- Nah i hate him because of that, whatever.

(well this is not the only reason why i hate him I have only one reason to not hate him, his face is hot well what do I expect he has rok soo-nim's face duh it would be of course handsome.) So because cale is also a human he doesn't have that much stamina, well he is pretty strong but he prefers to not use his dragon powers or abilities he uses ancient powers.
(Did i make him too op? nah I don't think so.) ahh and i think that i wanna make it cale harem? Like I just love this.

Ehem, I also wanted to show how Cale's dragon form looks like and how he also looks like.

His dragon form is like that his form is red.

(Damn he is hot tho-ehem.)

And he looks like this he has a little more long hair than he has in the novel, Yeah i wanted him to have long hair he looks hot like that-

And when he uses his abilities his eyes glow red like crimson.

If you have any questions please aske<3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

18.7K 1.4K 18
Cale henituse did 'not' survived after using instant. Time is morphed and crumbled after Cale used the said power, to prevent the chaos erupting, th...
35.1K 1.8K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
24.9K 1.4K 13
A fanfiction for Lout of the Count's Family written by Yu Ryeo Han. I do not own the Lout of the Count's Family. This is just a FANFICTION. In his tw...