Chapter 2

Previous:

"Yes of course." Cale nodded at them and smiled.

They all were just following them...
Choi han and others who knew that cale was trash were speechless, they didn't think that Cale Henituse was like that so they just shut their mouths and just quietly followed him.

_________________________

After they walked before Cale took them to his villa, Raon On and Hong were talking about how these people messed up their time with Cale, This will never be forgiven by them, they finally made Cale to go out from the house and now these people come and take Cale back home...

They talked all night about how to get Cale out of the house and spend time with him, to play with him, but now it all got destroyed by them, they are disappointed.

"On, Hong, Raon? Are you all okey?" Cale asked them and looked at them with confused expression, all three of them looked strange but as soon as Cale paid attention to them, they all beamed and happily smiled, That made Cale more confused but decided to bush it off, ignoring it and just continued walking on his way.

On the other hand, Alberu would just look at cale from behind and occasionally look up and down, he really didn't expect that the 'trash' young master of Henituse family would be the person who would help them win the war, forget the war but he's a dragon?! This fact is really still unbelievable, Alberu shook his head not to think about it anymore because it was already troublesome trying and it hurts his head just thinking so much about it. so he just smiled his usual smile and continued to follow The red haired person.

And Eruhaben in the other hand just kept quiet and followed them by standing next to cale, never in his 1000 years of life had he seen such a thing, two dragons living together? It's really unbelievable because dragons are selfish, they also fight with other dragons, and when he saw this he thought he was really getting old, it's really interesting seeing this.

Choi Han was silent and didn't take his eyes from cale, he really couldn't believe it, if cale was a dragon then why did he let choi han beat him? This question did not leave him, he clenched his fist thinking and remembering how cale insulted his family and village, why did he do that? what was the reason? Choi Hand had so many questions and so many thoughts that his head started to hurt, so he threw everything away and continued to follow Cale in silence.

Ron was just silent looking at the red head, the young master that he raised turned out to be a dragon, on the other hand Ron was assassin and he didn't notice anything, after all he raised cale and served him for 18 years but after Choi Han beat him to pulp, Ron and Beacrox left with Choi Han leaving nothing for cale not goodbye nor any note saying why they leave, not any explanation.

They especially Ron didn't even waited for cale to recover he just get up and left, this broke Cale's heart so much, Cale saw him as father figure who took care of him for 18 years, he looked after Cale after he was born but that was in the past, Cale had already got back in time, he wasn't going to make the same mistake to get Repeat so he didn't pay attention to Ron, it didn't matter anymore but not like he doesn't cares about Ron.

Beacrox also had the same expression, he was also with Cale for 18 years, Cale used to call Beacrox 'hyung' but after Cale's mother died, Jour Thames Henituse, Cale kept away from everyone, he started acting coldly and he always had his guard up.

After Deruth got married again a year later Cale started to act like trash, Beacrox remembered the time when cale would sneak into the kitchen and spend time with him Though it was all in the past.

He couldn't change it after he watched how Choi Han beat cale to pulp, he didn't do anything to stop it instead he just stood there and watched in amazement, he liked Choi Han's strength, After Choi Han beat cale to almost his death Beacrox didn't do anything He just told his father and decided to follow Choi Han...he was with Cale for 18 years but he did nothing to save him from choi han, he stood and watched-