Chapter 7

Previous:

It was now night, Cale was not sleepy after sleeping whole 5 hours. But he still was tired talking to Choi han then dealing with two idiots at dinner and children's who don't stop talking about what to do in the future. He looked at Raon On and Hong who were sleeping, he chuckled and lay down with them, reading book, sometimes later he fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.

It was already morning, sun raised and looked down at everything.

In the room where four person was sleeping, and was just pure silence knock failed room, then female figure could be seen.

Freesia walked and look at the sleeping person's, she chuckled and started to wake red haired young master.

"Mn....." Cale let out a little moan and looked blankly at Freesia, then he slowly opened his eyes, he glanced at kids who were sleeping and smiled.

"Freesia, what is the today's plan?" Cale yawned and asked to Freesia, hw remembers that he had some plans for today other than taking care of 'heroes', Freesia smiled and answered.

"Not for today but we have to go to Witria-nim." Freesia heard Cale's sigh, he must think now what to do to these 'heroes' Cale must be annoyed but he still helps them.....it's clear that he doesn't wants them dead if he will not admits it. Freesia gently looked at her you g master who was not up.

"Freesia i'm too tired to change let's just go." Freesia sighed at his lazy young master that somewhat brings too much trouble....when he's lazy he doesn't changes clothes.....ah what can she do to this lazy and lovely young master?

"As you wish young master." Freesia Said that with little sigh, then followed to Cale who left children's to sleep peacefully.

"Is others awake?" Cale again yawned and lazily started to walk, he waited to get answer from Freesia and he heard answer.

"Yes young master they are awake." Freesia said that with chuckle, she could see what kind pf expression Cale was making, ah her young master looks like a lazy fox!

"I see..........." Cale went silent and they just walked like this the whole way.

"I'm a little hungry." Cale looked at Freesia who smiled and answered.

"What do you want to eat young master?" Freesia looked at Cale who started to think.

"Hmm....." after some times he answered with smile on his face.

"Something easy to eat." He said that and continued to walk, some times later he was already at his office he opened door and was ready to go in but........what he saw because of that he banged door.

"Freesia.....do you want me to have a heart attack?....." Cale looked at Freesia who was trying to not laugh at how his young master looks like.

"No, of course not young master." Freesia shook her head and smiled at Cale who sighed and brushed his hair.

"Haaa....." he looked back at door smiled and opened door like he not banged door a minute ago.

"I was not excepting to see you here." He walk in and closed this time door gently, then sit down on his comfortable seat.

"What can i do?" He asked and looked at people that were in front of him......'heroes' what are they doing here? Ahh and he wanted to enjoy peaceful morning.....well he can't kick them out right?.....wait he can do that but....choi han with eruhaben might kill him! Ahh!! His poor life! He only wanted peaceful life! Is this that hard!?