Avengers and Peter Parker one...

By PeterParker20221712

heyooo so this is the same book i used to write for in my last account @PeterParker434, of which i forgot th... More

Jarvis
Yes i am
•• •_••_ _ _ •••_• _•_ _ _ _ _••_
Despacito
sleep diprieved peter
Trapped
Notes (1)
Here to help
interrogation
Halloween
Addiction

Mission report

33 1 0
By PeterParker20221712

How, i think, each Avenger will give their mission report after a succeseful yet dangerous-if-you-die-walk-it-off mission.

Captain America : It was okay, we had the situation under control until gov. Officials arrived, they were thinking i was a cosplayer or something that was also until i knocked three guys and gave orders to them and ahh- my back hurts...

Natasha Romanoff : *gives a brief discription of the mission* *walks out in just 2 mins*

Thor : *Not on mid-gard*

Bruce : *Tries to give a brief discription but ends up writing it like collage theory paper*

Clint : It was all fine... Until it wasn't.

Falcon : ...that happened, yeah then red wing got hurt.. Poor boy i need to fix him. *hiding an arm? Behind his back*

Bucky : *Chasing Falcon to get his arm back*

Groot : ..groot.

Rocket : yeah that and- wait, is that a prosthetic arm?

Drax : *very slowly* aaaanndd ttheen uuggglyyy lllaadyy-

Mantis : *is sleeping*

Gamora : You dare wake her up and i'm gonna kill you

Peter Quill : i wouldn't dare to even look at her... Trust me not worth it if you are not her boyfriend..

Dr. Strange : *makes a portal and walks away*

Captain Marvel : ...

Peter parker : oh! so i have to give a mission report, so how do i give this mission report? Its my first time giving a mission report and i don't know what to do so, a little help please?...
... Yeah then i swinged awa-

Director : Everyone saw you getting thrown into a building...

Peter p. : Everyone did... Dude that's embarassing but i didn't had my mASk oN-

Tony : ... Yeah then Peter got- holy shit PETER GOT THROWN INTO A BUILDIN- *runs away to find Peter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...