{Discontinued🥹} Bʟᴀᴢᴇ! [Sᴇʟᴇ...

By Haizlena

BoyXGirl Selena gomez a versatile actress and a singer dwelling her life with utmost luxuries with every wish... More

Introduction
1. Blew my Mind
2. Who are you?
3. He is Innocent
4. Nerdy
5. Don't freak out
6. Cousin
7. Good for you
8. In Love
9. Ex-Girlfriend
10. What are you hiding?
11. Are you into me?
12. Are you Sure?
13. Irresponsible
14. Vulnerable
15. My Girlfriend
16. An Angel
17. Stubborn
18. Who's right?
19. Promises
20. Misunderstandings
21. Secrets
22. Revelations

23. Just the way you are.

992 35 11
By Haizlena

Selena's POV:

"Baby, I planned this so everything is on me." My brows furrowed as I softly scolded him when Y/N said he wants to split the bill.

"Alright, No need to get angry." He sat back and looked down, probably teasing me, which made me laugh.

"Good." I said in between my laugh.

We paid the bills and left the restaurant. It was almost 11pm and streets were dark and quiet. We started walking with our hands intertwined.

"So, Where are we going?" Y/N broke the silence.

"I don't know. We drove to the most distant restaurant so you could enjoy driving that car, We had dinner and your favorite desserts, So, unless you have something specific in mind, there isn't much else to do. I really don't want this night to end." I said.

"Me too, Sel." He smiled. "Oh, there's a park over there. We can hang out and talk for awhile if you like?" He said.

"Of course, I'd love that." I kissed his cheek. We walked to the park and sat down on a bench. Normally, the paparazzi would not give me this much privacy, but I guess it was too late for them or my disguise was effective. I laid my head on his shoulder and started playing with his fingers. "Did you enjoyed the evening?" I asked.

"What you have done is the most beautiful thing someone has ever done for me and I mean it." He said.

"Oh come on, a guy as handsome as you must have been to a lot of dates before." I giggled.

"Believe me, I have not." He scoffed.

"So tell me about your previous girlfriend. I bet she was prettier?" I asked.

"Wait, I haven't told you about her yet?"

"No you did not."

"I thought I did but anyways, yeah, she is pretty and you know her."

"I know her?" I asked.

"Yes, her name is Rose." He chuckled.

"Rose?" I exclaimed and got up from his shoulder in surprise. "as in your neighbour, Rose?"

"Mhmm." He nodded with a smile.

"She is pretty indeed." I whispered. "Uhm-You and Rose were dating and I had no idea until now?" I shook my head. He smiled in response. "She is a very nice girl. Why did you break up?"

"I-dont know. Things were not working out, I was not giving her much time and yeah she did not deserved it so we thought its better to stay as friends." Y/N shrugged.

"I see." Before I could say further, my phone started ringing. I saw the caller ID and "Excuse me, Baby, this won't take long." I smiled and answered the call.

"Heyy, Selena!" It was a video call so Y/N was hearing us too.

"Hi!"

"I was in New York and only found out recently that you were ill. Sorry, I didn't knew earlier."

"Its okay, Tay. It was not anything serious." I said and looked at Y/N who was giving me Oh yeah? kinda look.

"Glad to hear and are you with someone?"

"Yeah, Y/N's here." I said, shyly.

"Girl, You are out on a date! Can he hear me? Hello Y/N!"

"You are gonna get the most normal reaction from him." I whispered on my phone before turning it towards Y/N. "Babe, my friend wants to say hi." I said to Y/N.

"Hi.....Selena's friend." He gave that adorable shy and embarrassed smile.

"Hi, Y/N. So good to see you. Selena have talked so much about you."

"She did?" Y/N smiled and looked at me.

"How did the date go? Did you enjoy or did she bore you?"

"I loved it and.... Looking at her while she eats, talks and laughs, or even when she is quiet is entrancing. She could never bore me." Y/N said without hesitating.

"Awww, that's so sweet. Selena, don't you dare lose him."

"I wouldn't dare." I said with a smile.

"I am sorry but, I think I have seen you somewhere." Y/N said as he looked in the phone and turned towards me.

"Wait-you don't know me? Sel, he doesn't know me?" Taylor exclaimed in shock.

"I told you, expect a very normal reaction from him." I laughed.

"Y/N, my name is Taylor Swift. Do any of these words ring a bell?"

"You must be a celebrity like Selena." Y/N clenched his teeth in embarrassment which made me burst in laughter.

"I repeat, Don't you dare lose him, Sel." Taylor said and laughed too.

"Sorry, I don't watch a lot of movies...and I don't listen to a lot of music, So..." Y/N said.

"Pfft! You are fine, relax." Taylor said. I made a cute face at Y/N to alleviate his embarrassment and he smiled back instantly. "Okay, I'll leave you two alone now. Have fun on your date."

"Bye." Y/N and I said together and Taylor hung up the call.

"You should've told me about her earlier. Now what must she be thinking about me." Y/N complained.

"She told you, She doesn't mind."

"Still.." He shook his head.

"What's going on over there?" I pointed behind Y/N. There were lights and a small crowd, and music was playing over speakers. Y/N turned around to see.

"I don't know, Wanna check it out?" He asked.

"Uhmm-yeah, sure." We got up and chased the lights. It was in the center of the park, a small group of people sitting around a bonfire. Each had guitars and other musical instruments in their hands as they were singing and enjoying. One of the boys from the group saw us. He stopped playing.

"Can we help you?" The boy from the group asked.

"No, thanks. We came here because we heard you all singing. You all have lovely voices." Y/N said.

"Thanks, man. Wanna join?" The boy asked. Y/N looked at me, and I agreed with a blink. We sat down with the group and now I was sure that my disguise was really paying. Nobody recognized me. They started singing again and it was really amazing. We were clapping and snapping along with the rhythm, and it was a pleasant way to end our evening.

"Excuse me." Y/N interrupted. "Uh-Can I?" He asked. The boy next to him handed him the microphone.

'Wait a minute-Is he going to sing?' I scrunched my brows and asked myself.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes.
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'."

Y/N started singing. My jaw dropped to the floor. His voice was absolutely hypnotic.

"Her hair, her hair.
Falls perfectly without her tryin'
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday
Yeah, I know, I know
When I compliment her, she won't believe me."

Everyone started snapping to match his rhythm.

"And it's so, it's so    
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?"
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah"

I was so lost in him that I wasn't able to take my eyes off.

Y/N's POV:

"Okay, this is it. I don't remember what's next." I chuckled nervously as everyone paused because of me.

"His lips, his lips
I could kiss them all day if he'd let me.."

I turned around in surprise when I heard Selena continue from where I had left.

"His laugh, his laugh
He hates, but I think it's so sexy
He's so beautiful and I tell him everyday
Oh, you know, you know
You know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searchin' for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother askin' if you look okay
You know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause boy, you're amazing
Just the way you are."

She finished and looked at me with an adorable smile on her face. I wasted no time and pulled her into a kiss. A kiss full of passion and gratitude. It made People surrounding us gasp in awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 58
Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his life changed. But It was never Easy. Selen...
59 0 11
a young man is seeking for competion of street racing to become a rookie but when the things goes worst when a dangerous rival kills his friends duri...
32.8K 1.1K 62
'It's easy to hate someone when you don't know their story. Before, I saw him as the one thing getting in my way, someone who breezed in and took eve...
2.7M 104K 34
BLSC #3 Zac Malvon A racer with handsome face and charms , popular among girls and lastly playboy. He's a type of guy that can date 2 girls at the sa...