United (Monkie Kid X Ninjago)

By Emperor_Drakkon

The ultimate crossover of LEGO! The Ninja are sent to a new realm by The Overlord and his army, and are now l... More

Episode 1: It Ends Now
Episode 2: Fire VS Fire
Episode 3: Shadowy Siblings
Episode 4: War of The Kings
Episode 5: Here Comes Ninjago
Episode 6: Tea Time
Episode 7: Two Down
Episode 8: Two To Go
Episode 9: Balance
Episode 10: The Wise Sage
Episode 11: Inner Self
Episode 12: War and Peace
Episode 13: Godly Might
Episode 14: Endlessness
Episode 15: Loss
Episode 16: Dragon and Oni
Episode 17: The Fifth Primate
Episode 18: Vengeance
Episode 19: Heroes Unite!
Episode 20: This Ends Here
Episode 21: The Ultimate Battle

Episode 22: United We Stand

1.4K 56 39
By Emperor_Drakkon

The battle was intense and practically shook the earth and sky itself. The Crystal King constantly blasted and even threw around the heroes that charged at him, but the heroes just fought back as hard as they could.

Jay and Erlang stood side by side and then lifted out their hands, blasting at The Crystal King with the biggest amount of lightning they could muster.

The Crystal King snarled and roared, shooting out a giant blast of pink energy that drained the lightning and blasted away the two. He was then slashed in the back of the head, and then across the face by both Kai and Cole.

"Hey, Overlord! Whaddya get when you mix rock and fire?!" Cole exclaimed as he slammed the Scythe of Quakes against Kai's Sword of Fire.

The Crystal King roared and lunged at them before lava suddenly shot out and splattered onto his face. The demon roared in pain, but his eyes glowed silver and it blew off of him.

Kai then blinked. "Does rock and fire actually make lava?"

"Probably not the best time to be asking that sort of question, Kai." Cole said as he and his friend lunged forward, slashing The Crystal King at the same time. The Crystal King roared again and blasted them away before he grabbed Cole by both his wings and ripped them off.

Cole screamed, but not in pain. His wings regenerated in an orange light and he flew off of The Crystal King's grip, kicking him in the face to help him take off. Then, the Shurikens of Ice hit The Crystal King in the back.

Zane lunged forward as The Crystal King began to free and he punched him across the face, even knocking out a fang. He then spread his wings and flapped them, sending out a small blizzard.

The Crystal King roared before he froze in a block of ice. But before he could even fall, the ice shattered and he smacked Zane across the sky.

Then, a staff jabbed into his face before green and gold energy shot at him. The Crystal King grabbed the staff and began spinning around with it before he tossed it aside. Then, Lloyd came flying in.

The Green Ninja blasted, kicked, and punched with every amount of strength he could muster. He could feel both his Dragon side and Oni side working together for once and it only made him attack even harder. He then slashed The Crystal King with one of his wings and flew back a distance.

"This is for what you did to Dad..." Lloyd snarled as he held his hands in the air and suddenly generated a glowing green orb of energy. It was just as big as his body and he flung it towards The Crystal King.

The Crystal King was hit by it and sent flying, but then he sent an orb of energy back at him, which Lloyd was barely able to dodge. Then, The Crystal King punched him down, grabbed him by the horns and then zoomed down to his new mech.

He slammed Lloyd against the mech's head and then flew back, lifting his hand and trapping his wrists and ankles in crystal just to restrain him.

The Crystal King then prepared a gigantic blast of gold, purple, red, and silver energy. "THUS ENDS LLOYD GARMADON...THE GREEN NINJA...AND GRANDSON OF THE FIRST SPINJITZU MASTER..."

Then, MK suddenly zoomed over and punched The Crystal King in the chest with all his might. The Crystal King was sent flying back aways before MK punched him again and then unleashed a gigantic laser blast that shattered the visor on his armor.

The Crystal King roared in pain before he held up a hand and blocked the laser. He then flew towards MK and grabbed him by the neck, squeezing his claws around his throat tightly.

"WITH YOUR POWER...I WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE...ALL THE REALMS WILL FALL TO MY HAND." The Crystal King boomed as his eyes glowed a dark pink and MK already felt the crystal crawl up his skin. "NAIVE BOY...DID YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TRULY HOPE THAT YOU COULD STOP ME?!?"

MK gasped and then grunted in pain as he tried to break free, but then...he grinned. "Y-you know...Monkey King m-might not be the best mentor...b-but now I finally get something he always tells me..."

The Crystal King growled as he tightened his grip, realizing the crystallization was being much slower than it did with the other Primates. "AND WHAT WOULD THAT BE...?"

"B-believe in yourself...e-even a smidge makes all the difference..." MK grinned.

The Crystal King just laughed before his eyes glowed brighter. "AN AMUSING THOUGHT...WHAT WILL BELIEF DO AGAINST A GOD...?"

MK laughed. "T-that's the thing...! I-I believe you're one of the dumbest villains I've ever met...y-you clearly can't tell I'm distracting you!"

The Crystal King's eyes widened before he whipped around and saw The Ninja flying towards him. Then, they suddenly stabbed all The Golden Weapons into his chest and flew off after grabbing MK.

"You okay?!" Jay cried as he held MK, who summoned another Somersault Cloud and landed on it.

MK grinned. "I will be in about 3 seconds!"

Cole chuckled as he flew beside him. "The weapons were so powerful that no one could handle all their power at once...and no Golden Armor this time to help him."

The Crystal King began roaring and shrieking in pain as The Golden Weapons glowed brightly and then exploded in a giant shine of light.

The Ninja and MK covered their eyes as the light filled the sky and shined throughout the battlefield. Then, when it ended, they uncovered their eyes...only for them to widen.

The Crystal King formed himself back together, but he was clearly weakened as the now de-powered Golden Weapons fell from his body and through the air. He breathed heavily before his eyes glowed gold, red, silver, and purple and he flew back to his mech.

By that time, Lloyd and Erlang joined their teammates and then turned to the mech.

The Crystal King merged his body with the head and the head closed around him. The Crystal Mech then lifted its gigantic hands and The Vengestone Warriors were suddenly being pulled towards the mech like they were metal to magnets.

The heroes down below stared in awe and worry as The Crystal Mech was covered in more and more crystal. Then, The Vengestone Warriors no longer remained and The Crystal Mech began to laugh in The Crystal King's voice.

"I MUST ADMIT...THAT ACTUALLY HURT...BUT YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME THAT EASILY!!!" The Crystal Mech roared as pink energy sparked off it. It then lifted its hand and blasted at the heroes in the sky, who quickly flew downwards.

Pigsy gulped as they flew back down. "NOW WHAT DO WE DO?!?"

Erlang growled. "I do not know! We can hurt him, but it's not enough!"

Mei then rushed to MK. "C'mon, that big monkey brain's gotta come up with something!!!"

MK was clearly panicking a little bit...before his eyes widened. "Wait...what did we do to defeat The Lady Bone Demon?"

"Oh! Oh! We created a giant golden mech and blew her up!" Sandy exclaimed.

Lloyd's eyes then widened. "...and we're all warriors of light...if we can do that again with not only MK's powers, but the Tornado of Creation-!"

"Then it could be powerful enough to defeat The Overlord. But we must all transfer our own power and strength into this!" Wu said before he sheathed his sword. "Ninja!!! QUICKLY!!!"

Kai cracked his neck. "Just like old times...FIRE!!!" He cried as he spun around.

"LIGHTNING!" Jay exclaimed.

"EARTH!"

"ICE!"

The Ninja then all spun around into a giant tornado, which Lloyd quickly flew into. It grew larger a few seconds afterwards. Wu and Garmadon joined quickly after.

MK then looked at his staff and smirked. Pixal, Skylor, Nya, Tang, Sandy, Red Son, Nezha, Erlang, Pigsy, Lily, and Mei all grabbed onto MK as he lifted his staff.

"HERE COMES MONKIE KID!!!" MK exclaimed as he slammed his staff down. The tornado enveloped them.

The Crystal Mech attempted to blast at them, but it was suddenly deflected back at him and blew a gigantic hole in the mech, which reformed. 

And the moment the Tornado of Creation disappeared...a giant golden light shot out and enveloped the entire land, even shooting away the darkness behind The Crystal Mech.

...it even freed The Four Primates from their crystal prison.

But then, when the light disappeared...what stood in its place was a mech the exact same size as The Crystal Mech. It was a combination of MK's signature Monkey Mech and The Ultra Dragon, with every single bit of it being completely golden. It had four arms, with each hand being a dragon head.

The Crystal Mech lifted its hands and unleashed a gigantic blast at The Creation...but the blast was hit back with their own, which was a pure golden light. The Creation then lunged forward with a combination of The Golden Staff and a sword as it slashed a gigantic hole in The Crystal Mech's head, revealing The Crystal King.

"NO...NO!!! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED...EVEN IF YOU KILL ME NOW, CONFLICT WILL NEVER END!!! I WILL RETURN!!!" The Crystal King boomed...before he was slashed by the sword-staff again. He reformed...but four orbs of energy left his body and shot down.

Then, mere moments later...The Monkey King, The Six Eared Macaque, Zhihui, and Jilie all flew beside The Creation, glowing their signature colors.

Lily gasped from inside The Creation and cried out. "MACAQUE!!!"

Macaque chuckled as he glowed a bright purple. "Reunion later, kid!"

The Creation was then suddenly fueled by the power of all Four Spiritual Primates and its sword-staff glowed bright and brighter...until they lifted it into the air...and slashed The Crystal Mech and The Crystal King.

The last thing that was heard was The Crystal King's screams as the mech exploded.

The worlds and the realms beyond it...had been saved.

Needless to say? The Crystal Council were now without their power and were arrested. The Ninja managed to find The Realm Crystal and were now ready to return home.

Zane watched as Mr. F walked alongside The Crystal Council. He held his brother's shoulder. "...I'm so sorry I didn't come back for you..."

Mr. F turned to Zane and shoved off his shoulder. "...I don't want your sympathy. I do not live in your shadow."

Zane sighed and looked at him. "You never did..."

Mr. F was silent before he and The Crystal Council were forced through the portal...all but one.

Harumi was being forced to walk by Lloyd himself, who was still in his Oni-Dragon form. She turned to him. "Lloyd-"

"If you're trying to say sorry to me...actions speak louder than words." Lloyd said. "If you are sorry, you won't try to break out of prison...but even if you are sorry, I don't think I can forgive you...not until I'm one hundred percent sure you've changed."

Harumi looked down...and then nodded as she too went through the portal.

Lloyd took a deep breath. "T-that was tough..."

Garmadon went over to his son and hugged him. "But I am proud of you...son..."

Lloyd smiled and hugged back, feeling relieved.

Wu then went over to The Monkie Kid and his crew. He then bowed. "Thank you...we are in debt to you all."

MK smiled and bowed as well. "We are to you too...promise you'll visit?"

Kai chuckled. "Heck yeah! Skylor and I could use a vacation in this nice peaceful place!"

Skylor laughed. "I'd have to agree with that."

Lily giggled as she hugged Macaque tightly. "Believe me when I say it's worth all the demon fighting!"

Macaque chuckled, patting Lily's head. "Easy, kiddo."

Wukong just rubbed his head. "I still can't process I lost to that horned chump...man, I'm never gonna live that down."

Zhihui walked over. "Calm yourself, brother. We lost too-"

Jilie then began circling around Wukong, singing evilly. "~You got beat by a chump! Wukong lost to a chump!~"

Macaque smirked. "I like my new sister."

Then, MK walked over to Lloyd...and hugged him tightly. Lloyd hugged back as well.

"It was an honor to fight by your side." Lloyd said with a grin.

MK smiled. "You too. Enjoy your life..."

Lloyd then looked at The Realm Crystal. "I feel at peace with myself after so long...and now with this? I...I can visit someone I've been missing for so long."

The Monkie Kid smiled and then broke the hug and waved. The Ninja waved back before they all went through the portal and it closed behind them.

Sandy sighed. "I'm gonna miss those guys!"

Tang chuckled. "I'm not gonna miss all the fighting..."

Mei then grinned wide. "And to end all of this off...pucker up, Red Boy!" She exclaimed as she grabbed Red Son by his coat and kissed him right on his lips.

Red Son's face matched the first part of his name as he froze up and everyone else just laughed once he passed out in Mei's arms.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 282 15
The Ninja's decided to experiment with The Realm Crystal, yet what happens when the accidentally crossover into my Ninjago fanfiction!? They cross t...
40 0 40
This is a summary of plot for each episode of Ninjago. It's from the Ninjago Wiki and everything on there isn't my. Credit goes to the people in the...
300K 7.4K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
5.1K 279 158
My stories inspired by: Crystal/@GoldenIShadow The story about these trio...they are always together but sometimes separated, but Destiny call them t...