Blank Slate | ONC2023

By ToWolfKin

|| ONC2023 SHORTLISTER x 2 FEATURED || "𝙰 πš‹πš•πšŠπš—πš” πšœπš•πšŠπšπšŽ πš’πšœ πš—πš˜πš πš—πšŽπšŒπšŽπšœπšœπšŠπš›πš’πš•πš’ 𝚊 πšŒπš•πšŽ... More

Chapter one: [Auto-Played Message]
Chapter Two: Don't Talk to Heroes
Chapter Three: Hardcore Mode
Chapter Four: Collateral Damage
β₯’END OF EDITSβ₯€
Chapter Four: Don't Trust Anyone, Even Yourself
Chapter Five: Work Alone. No Exceptions.
Chapter Six: Cowards Live To Fight Another Day
Chapter Seven: Are You Drowning Yet?
Chapter Eight: Not A Clean Slate
Chapter Nine: Never Use Your Power On Any Living Thing
Chapter Ten: Prove Yourself
Chapter Eleven: Take A Break and Be A Geek
Chapter Twelve: Citizen on the Case
Chapter Thirteen: Kill Only When Necessary (It's Not Necessary)
Chapter Fourteen: You Are Not Evil
Chapter Fifteen: Not Everything Has Failed
Author's Note

Author's Note

301 48 15
By ToWolfKin

For the longest time, I've wanted to write in the superhero genre. It's such a fun idea with so much potential for drama and action! However, it is full of tropes that are rather hard to escape, and I've never been able to come up with and idea that breaks enough of them to satisfy me.

Until now.

Ladies and gentlemen, otherworldly beings and all in between, welcome to not only my first ONC novella, but action-based (ish) superhero story!

We've got memory loss, POV villain, world building, good and evil tensions, questionable morels, and tons of character development--all my favourite stuff :)

This novella uses prompt 5: Flip the coin and make a life choice with it. Two choices, one coin, and no turning back. Do you dare?

And prompt 6: Can we go back to the start when we were all strangers in the dark?

Excited? Me too. Let's get started!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.2K 50
Some things are stronger where they have been broken, other things shatter with the slightest pressure. Loyalty, secrets, and souls can do both, but...
74.6K 4.9K 53
Have you ever imagine waking up without any memories? Memories about yourself, the people you care about and your past life are all gone? Even so, yo...
819 155 21
Aren't you ever tired of the same old super hero story? The hero is cool looking with bulging muscles, and always wins. Like, always. Even if the sit...
139 32 27
She was lost from the tragic incident that happened. But good thing her mother's friend help her. Will they help her get revenge? And they did so sh...