In The Sunset Where We Met |...

By skuzzkii

In a world where the fans and the public have more clear the rules to survive as an idol, than the idols them... More

In That Sunset Where We Met.
01. Player one and player two.
02. Lili And John.
03. True Army
04. Sadness & Sorrow = Lyrics & Melody
05. Tears Will Fall.
06. Inadvertent.
07. Lost Stars.
08. When It Comes To You.
09. Poems Night. Chewels Of The Night.
10. Celine.
11. Love's Connection.
12. Magical.
13. Rainbow Drops.
15. Beautiful Feelings.
✨Thanks✨
16. Saved Picture.
17. Two Plus Two.
(18) Dear...
(19) Dear, you.
Chapter 20: Somewhere Only We Know.
Chapter 21: In My Little Mind.
Chapter 22: Right Person Wrong Time.
23. My Old Story.
24. Dandelions.
25. Rewrite The Stars I
26. Rewrite The Stars II
(27) That Once Upon A Time...
28. Endless Farewell
29. Still With You (Finale).

14. Romantic Fools.

685 33 7
By skuzzkii

(a/n: sorry not sorry.)

The Sunset Where We Met.

Chapter 14: Romantic Fools.

03/07/2022.

This shouldn't be so sad, right? 

She is an IDOL, she has gone through the behind scenes of emotional music videos and she knows that it is more tiring than it seems. She shouldn't get so overwhelmed by this.

Giggles coming from her unnie makes her quit her eyes from the screen of her laptop.

Jisoo appears from behind her, sitting on the couch in front.

"What is this?" She giggled. "You're crying over Bangtan's music video?"

The comment made her feel a little shy and she laughed to hide it, wipping the little drops that fell from her eyes.

"Don't laugh at me, unnie!" She whined, throwing a pillow to her.

"Look, Jennie! Lisa's crying for a--"

"Seriously, Jisoo-niee!" She stood up from the couch, hitting her with the pillow.

"They can't stay two minutes quiet, God." Chaeyoung appeared through the door, laughing about her mates fighting in the couch of the studio room.

"Is she crying for real?" Jennie looked at the younger girl with a raised eyebrown, to next put her attention back in the phone.

"Enough!" Lisa screamed at one point. "Back off, opponent! I willingly raise the white flag!"

Jisoo put herself as serious as Lisa, even when the situation had everything but "serious."

"I accept your peace offering! It's been a honor to be your opponent, dear Lalisa." She bowed.

"I have the same feelings towards you, Mrs. Kim Ji Soo."

Both laughed and tried to get back to their "professional self" because, sadly, they knew they have to behave. They were in the studio -finally!- recording material for the album, they wouldn't mess it up when it was such an important moment.

"You didn't close it." Jisoo pointed at her phone.

Lisa looked at it, and the "Yet To Come" video from their seniors was still in pause but showing all the members in that scene that made her tear up a bit.

"Oh..." She mumbled, finally closing the app.

"You just watch it now?"

"Yes. I am dumb and I didn't know they released this." She mumbled lowly, even when not Chaeng nor Jennie were listening their conversation. "You did? It's sad, eonnie! Did you hear the lyrics?"

"That's not weird coming from you, though..." Jisoo put herself comfy in the couch. "And yes, I saw it. I didn't cry, I don't cry, you know."

She laughed, even when she knows that her unnie was the type to hold tears back during the hardest moments.

»I don't think it's sad at all, because they look alright with what they're saying. I think it's something that took a lot of time to be said, and they're just... you know, breaking free of it.«

"Still... it is sad."

"What with it, though?" Jisoo nudged from the side. "You're not the type to watch music videos if it isn't alone in your room. Why now? It's so random."

Lisa avoided her gaze, and instantly regretted because she didn't want to look suspicios. Jisoo knew her really well and it was hard lying to her.

She was right, she isn't the type to check other groups or people's music videos in public. There was one time that she was so afraid to commit mistakes in a society that wasn't where she belong to that she tried to be as careful as she can. It didn't mean that she was oblivious, she knows her surrounds and the music around her, she just don't share it to the world, especially if it's kpop. 

But what she could do when a certain man's voice appeared in her mind? She imagined his sulky voice in her ears, complaining about why didn't she already hear the song, with his wrinkled eyebrows, and cute pout in his lips.

Sweet lips...

"Ohhhh, whao! What is this?!" Jisoo exclaimed seeing the smile that was slowly formed in the maknae's face, which seemed to be completely unintentional judging the way she didn't realize she was doing it.

"What?" She uttered, bewildered.

This made Jisoo grin even more. She tried to behave to don't get the other girls' attention, who were busy talking with Teddy.

"What, you?" She pinched Lisa's cheek. "What this smile?"

"Ash, Jisoo, really..." She tried to shrug it off, feeling a little embarrassed to be caught day-dreaming with him.

Everything was getting more real as time goes on...

"C'mon, tell me." Jisoo cudled against her, which meant that she was really curious. "The trip to Paris put butterflies between you and Kim Taehyung?"

"What?!"

She couldn't hid the burst of surprise, raising her voice more than she should and, with this, attracting the gaze of the girls and Teddy.

"What happens to you now?" Jennie asked, mockeanly.

Lisa tried to don't look nervous even when she wasn't. She was just shocked because she definitely wasn't waiting for Jisoo to name Kim Taehyung out of the blue. But if she thinks about it... it makes sense that she gets to that conclusion. Nobody knew about her and Jungkook, and the only contact she had with a Bangtan boy was with Taehyung.

"Jisoo unnie is sharing tea, sorry!"

"Behave, girls." Teddy mumbled, looking at some sheets. If he wants to appear intimidant, then he doesn't.

"Aish, why they're gossiping without me?" She heard Rosie say very lowly before they put the attention back in the recording. Lisa knew the blonde was going to ask for it later.

"Was that a no?"

Jisoo's whisper were cute as hell, that's what she thought about in that moment.

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Then, what is it?"

She looked at her curiously, and she knew she wouldn't be able to hide it during much time.

"I'll tell you, I promise... "

Jisoo narrowed her eyes at her.

"Yah, why you let me like this? My intrigue will explode now." She raised her little finger. "You'll tell me later."

"I'll tell you later."

"Soon, Lalisa."

"Soon, unnie," she finalized joining her finger with her in a little promise. "By the way, you're so cute!"

"What?"

"It's truth." She grabbed her cheeks, ignoring her complains. "Since I saw you in Snowdrop with Hae In oppa--"

"Why do yo call him oppa? You don't even know him--"

"Cute!"

New Message from Lili.

LILI:

hey...

JOHN:

miss me already?

LILI:

miss you already.

His heart skipped a bit at her honesty... he loved it. He loved how she tells him this things without doubting.

JOHN:

great, i do miss you too.

LILI:

so...

JOHN:

so...?

LILI:

I've heard both songs.

JOHN:

finally!

LILI:

It didn't take me that long tho(?

JOHN:

we met three days ago and you checked it just now.

I think I gave you enough time.

LILI:

and what would you do if i didn't?

"What's that face of you so happy?"

His fingers moved fast to put the screen off, and smile at his hyung entering his room.

"Taehyung-hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!" He stood up, hugging him.

He laughed.

"Why do you even greet me this way? I am here since yesterday."

"It's never a time to ignore my hyung's prescence. I love you, Taeee."

"Okay, something's definitely wrong with you. Give me that phone."

"Nope."

Taehyung pushed him back to the bed, and folded his arms over his chest. He looked at the younger with suspect... well, more than suspect, he was sure there was something going on with him.

"I will take it off you if you don't show me."

"What you're talking about, hyuuuuuung? There's anything to show!"

Jungkook played the fool, which was funny for the older. It was similar to when he's drunk.

"Then why are you giggling at your phone without even noticing I am here?"

The maknae stood up frowning like he would be a confused baby, still in his clueless role.

"Don't get jealous, she won't take your place."

And then, he smiled acting all inocent when he was everything but that, and went through a speachless Taehyung with a smirk on his face. He left the room like nothing.

"W-wait... She?! Who's she?!"

05/07/2022.

She hasn't been this grateful in a long time, when everything seems so real. Preparing the album and the songs during months to finally know they were close didn't have a price, it was the most enjoyful thing. She was a little bit scared, she wasn't going to lie. Last time Blackpink had a comeback as a group was almost two years ago, and now she was worried about them having difficulties to work as a group. Rosé and her had the opportunity to stay active due to their solos -which she was very thankful for- but they did it alone, the members didn't were in alongside, and not even them were together. It was a different thing to work for yourself and work as a group. Jisoo and Jennie haven't been in the scenaries for a lot of time, and she hasn't been there with them either.

But she wouldn't let her fears overcome her. The more you worry, the more you prevent yourself from showing all your potential. And Blackpink wasn't a group who let themselves fall. None of them were like that: Jisoo was always pushing herself, Jennie would shut out mouths whenever she wants, Rosé had passion...

And she just loved this... First it was dance and perform, then singing come in the way. It became who she was. She enjoys to be who she is, and she can't see herself doing something else. It doesn't weigh her down, it elevates her.

"Your phone keeps vibrating, Lisa! If you don't pick it up, I'll snoop on it!"

She grabbed her face towel, rubbing it on her neck.

"Who is i- No, wait!"

Her eyes widened and she run as fast as possible to be at Jisoo's side, and grab the phone before she can do it.

She was used to her unnies grabbing her phone but she forgot that now there's someone who shouldn't be seen on her chats. And, damn, now Jisoo was looking at her suspiciously.

Not only her. Chaeyoung and Jennie were doing it too.

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"That, Lalisa... huh?" The oldest one finished, looking at her.

She blinked  not knowing what to do or say.

"What are you hiding in your phone?" The blonde asked.

The best way of avoiding this situation was...

"Let's continue the practice, one, two, three, four!"

Obviosly they did not let her go, but at some point, they realized that the interrogation was going no-where. Lisa wouldn't say a word for now. The girl could be the most secretive person if she proposes, and the time was running... They couldn't stop just to know what was happening inside the maknae's private life, even if that's what they wanted to do. 

Lisa got the chance to check her phone just when their practice finished and she was in the bathroom of the building.

JOHN:

hey...

03:00 pm.

heyyyy...

03:10 pm.

:/

03:15 pm.

yahhhhh

03:20 pm.

you're busy, right? that must be...

well, as you're busy, i'll tell you my plans meanwhile.

03:21 pm.

Lisa smiled to herself, sitting in the floor of the bathroom. It was cold but who cares? For hot there was her already.

today i woke up early,

i thought, i should play with my dog

he's bored lately

so i thought about taking him out

and then... yahhh, you come to my head

amazing, right?

03:23 pm.

so (while you're busy doing God-knows-what) i'll prepare everything

i'm not accepting a no.

J-

03:24 pm.

She laughed once again, not responding but calling him instead. It was five short seconds before hearing his voice. 

"Hi... Are you in?"

Didn't he say he wasn't accepting a no.

"Hi... Uhm, you didn't have to put the J at the end, you know, I added you."

"Oh, you did?"

"You didn't?!"

He laughed, making her roll her eyes because of course he was just messing with her!

"Just kidding... The "J" it's like if I would be sending you a latter. It's more romantic of my part."

Romantic...

"And since when we're trying to be romantic?"

He laughed, low and huskily.

"We don't try, baby, we are romantic."

don't kill me yet, pls.

hahahahahahaha this is like putting an add.

so, yesterday i was checking some things and i realize that the first chapters were very short. I was writing this and i said: you know, why notttttt?

also, i like this one. is the shortest, yet it's simple and i like it, so, it will stay. sorry. next one will be longer.

i don't want to put much pressure, i just want to write when I want to. I won't force this story nor any other <3

thank you so much for the votes and the comments, people! I appreciate it a lot 🥺❤️❤️❤️

See ya next time. we'll have a puppy date a think.

V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SAM By 🦉

Fanfiction

77.1K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...
15.5K 669 14
after wishing on a star, lisa develops the bizarre ability to see "lust gauges" of the people around her, displaying the current arousal levels of th...
287K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...
102K 3.4K 15
When superstars groups BTS and BLACKPINK accidently rent the same beach house for the summer, Jeon Jungkook hopes he can finally get close to his ult...