𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

By TheeeDonnn

"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023. More

Years Earlier...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
CHARACTERS!
39
40 (Final Chapter)

32

2.6K 66 8
By TheeeDonnn

Ty'Quan
3 weeks later

Kay still hasn't been speaking to me since the whole club situation and her getting mad at me for letting the strippers dance on me. I've been sleeping in the living room and she's been in the bed room.

I know I fucked up but it ain't like I fucked anybody or nunnadat. But I did what I did and there's nothing I can do but try and show her that I love her and give her space.

I went in the kitchen and Kay was wiping down the counters. "I'm about to go buy some steak , I can get you some seafood if you want some" I told her. She looked up at me then looked back down.

"Look I know you're still upset but I know you want some seafood , You and I both know you want some too." I said.

She continued wiping down the counter and then washed her hands after. "I'll go buy my own food." She said.

"That's the first time you spoke to me in almost four weeks close to a month." I said and she looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"I mean you expect me to talk to you after you promised me you wouldn't ever lie to me but then you ended up doing it anyway" she said.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead "Look ma , I'm sorry I just ain't want you to trip out on me but I shouldn't have lied about it tho I was wrong for that." I said.

She looked up at me and scrunched her face up "The fuck you mean you ain't want me to trip on you? I wouldn't have had a reason to trip on you if you wasn't doing dumb shit" She said.

"A nigga just miss sleeping with his girl at night and talking to her" I said.

"Mmhm I'll think about allat" She said and I smacked my lips.

"So you forgive me"

"I guess but that don't mean I'm still not upset about it , You broke the trust that I had for you" She said.

"I understand and imma earn that trust back I promise! Just let me show you" I told her.

"Okay Ty'Quan" She said laughing.

Later on...

"TY'QUAN BRING YO ASS IN HERE" My momma yelled. I went in the living room and she was standing with her hands on her hips looking down at my shoes.

"What" I said and she scrunched her face up at me.

"Fuck you mean what? Why's your shoes in my living room you know I don't like shoes on my carpet that's bringing dirt in the house." She said.

"Would you prefer me to walk in the house barefoot and leave my shoes on the porch before I come in?" I asked her.

"You know you're never to old to get your ass whooped by your mother so keep testing me boy" She said and I laughed.

"Okkkk fine" I said picking up my shoes and she popped the back of my neck

"Owww" I said rubbing my neck.

"Now come sit down" She said and I sat on the couch and she sat in her chair in front of me.

"So what's going on between you and Kay?" She asked me and I looked up at her in confusion.

"How you know sumin going on wit me and Kay?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter just answer my question" She said.

"I went to the club with Kobe and Sean" I said.

"I know that's not it Ty'Quan" She said.

"Well it was a video of me getting danced on and she saw it and got upset" I said looking down and rubbing my forehead.

"You know I didn't raise you to hurt females , Why would you do that?" my momma asked me

"I was drunk and I was just having a fun time with the guys that was all" I said

"They didn't get danced on right? Oh okay" she said and I shook my head and looked away.

"I just don't know what to do right now she hasn't been talking to me , she said something to me for the first time in a long time" I told her.

"I mean you did hurt her and broke the trust that she had for you , If she's telling you that what you're doing makes her feel some type of way and you're still doing what you're doing that's hurting her then of course she's going to get quiet." My mom said.

"You're lucky she didn't leave you" She said.

"Ion know what I'd do if Kay left me.." I said

She took a deep breath and let it out "Well you better act right" she said.

"I just don't know what to do from here"

"Just give her time , behave when she isn't around and earn the trust back. But buying her stuff isn't gonna help. Money cannot buy love" She said.

"You hear me Ty'Quan Adrian" she said "Yeah I do
Ma" I said nodding my head.

"Let me here about you doing sumin else I got my switch ready for you in the basement" she said and I laughed.

"Nah ma you crazy , but I gotta go doe imma call you tomorrow ight?" I said getting up and giving her a hug.

"Okay baby you take care and treat her right , I really
Like y'all being together and I like her too. I'm trying to have grandkids before I leave here" she said

"I gotchu ma I promise" I said putting on my shoes and going to the door.

"Alright baby be careful" She said.

3 days later

See I don't want to hug my pillow late at night no more
I'm tossin' and turnin' and thinkin' 'bout burnin' down these walls
I don't wanna fuel this fire no more, no more, no more
See I made up my mind, 'cause I've wasted my time
Ain't nothin' here to keep me warm, yeah
Over and over I tried (you know)
And over and over you lied (oh, yeah)
And over and over I cried (over and over, know why)
Over and over I tried (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And over and over you lied (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And over and over I cried, yeah
I cried, I cried, I cried, I cried, I cried (ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh)
Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this
Pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, tell you just
Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this
Pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe

I heard Kaycee in the shower singing as I walked to
The bathroom. I started listening closely to
The words she was singing

"Damn.." I said rubbing my forehead in frustration

It's like she gone let me know I fucked up every chance she get , But I understand tho and imma try to make it better.

"Put on sumin nice we going out" I said peeking my head in the bathroom and Kaycee was in the shower.

"Going where?" She asked me "Just put something nice on , You gone see" I told her and I left out the room.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Kay

"I'm ready" she said coming from the back. I couldn't help but to look at her body and how good she looked in that red dress with the clear heels showing her white toes.

I looked up at how her boobs sat up and up at her hair with them goofy ass edges I like.

"Ight let's go" I said getting up and reaching for her hand but she looked up at me and laughed a little and walked in front of me

"Well ight" I said walking behind her and we went to the car. I opened the door for her and she sat down in the front seat.

She was on her phone looking at herself in the camera , It was hard to try not to look at her but she looked so damn beautiful.

We got to the place and it was a restaurant that had a big boat next to it , We went on the boat "Ooh I like this" she said looking at the water as we got on the boat.

We followed the waiter to the table and we sat down. "Y'all drinks and food will be here shortly" she said and walked off.

"This is really nice Ty" kay said looking at the water.

"Yeah I know you like being by water and shit so I chose to do this" I said.

It went silent for a while

"You know I love you right?" I asked her and she looked up at me.

"No I don't." She said.

"I keep saying I'm sorry Kay" I told her "Saying sorry isn't what's going to help me trust you again Ty'Quan" She said.

"I know but I just want you to know that a nigga feel
Terrible for what I did and I hate it that you aren't
Talking to me." I said.

"I hate it that you hurt me and broke the trust that I had for you too" She said.

I took a deep breath then let it out. She got up and went to the front of the boat.

I was in my thoughts just thinking about everything and what I did , I felt my nose burning a little meaning that I was about to tear up but I was able to stop myself.

I really love Kay and I plan on making her my wife and having kids with her , I know I could never find anybody else like her and ain't nobody else for me but her. I mean I'm still young and I'm still learning. Everything you do has a consequence to it at the end of the day and that's what I learned.

My mother would always tell me that as a kid but I never understood it until now. When I hurt the love of my life and It wasn't a lie.

I got up and walked on the side of the boat seeing Kay was upfront looking at the water.

I walked up to her and I was hesitating about touching her because I didn't know what she would do or how she'd react. But I know she wouldn't do nothing too crazy cause I brought her onna boat.

I slowly moved my hands against her waist and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered in her ear then I kissed her cheek.

"I forgive you" She said and a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Just stop hurting me" She said.

"I'm not gone hurt you baby" I said and she laid back on my chest and we watched the water and the sun go down.

We heard a bell ring "Food is ready" We heard and we went back to the table

We ate , Talked , and laughed. I know she isn't fully over the situation but imma do what I can to make her happy because I love her.

Yes I'm a simp and I don't care

   How y'all feel about this chapter?

  Y'all ready for Valentine's Day?

Y'all think Ty gone mess up again?

Let me know your thoughts 💭

Stay ready for the next chapter 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1.7K 14
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
18.1K 576 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
48.2K 3K 28
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐁𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝? Old enemies and new enemies emerge. Of course drama and laughs. Follow Marie and the gang within the n...
202K 14.8K 29
"I thought that I was dreaming, when you said you loved me. The start of nothing." Published; Dec 24th 2023