MY COLD HUSBAND🥶

بواسطة its_bts_gurl

Hello cuties ☺ Wellcome to my fan fiction world 🌏 So it's my first ff 💜 I hope that you will like it (〃^▽^... المزيد

INTRODUCTION
Introducing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61❤️
62❤️
63❤️
64💜
65 💗
66 🤍
67💓
68 🌚
69
70
71
72
73
74

57

1.8K 100 9
بواسطة its_bts_gurl

Author pov

Yn - Lisaaaa!!!!!!!

When yn shouted Lisa all of them fell on ground and jisoo slap her forehead...

Jisoo - These kids..!

Rose - Yahh get up  from me!

Jennie - lisa get up you bitch!!!

Lisa - O No my back ..ahhh! Jisoo unnie help me...

Jisoo - *sigh and give her hand to her*

Lisa - *get up and look at yn who was standing there while folding her arm*

Rose - Hehhe how are you yniii*smile*

Yn - I am fine b--

Lisa - We didn't hear anything Promise we just came a min ago...

Yn - yeah I know a min ago..

Jimin - You guys I am going to my office (home office room) Don't call me *look at yn* And don't disturb me *glare at yn*

Yn - Yeah yeah!! GO AND STOP GLARING AT ME YOU SHORTY!!!! She shouted while he just went towards his office Thinking that he will see her later*

Jisoo - You should not call him that he is your husband...

Yn - yeah yeah! Now don't take his side let's go to room and I WILL ORDER SOMETHING TO EAT I DON'T WANT MY SO CALLED HUSBAND HELP!!!!! ...

.......

Jimin - This girl *trustfated*...

............

Time skip ...

Yn - Yahh! I just can't understand this thing jisoo unnie can you tell me..

Jisoo - Yeah.....It's so easy yn look how I just slove it...

Yn - yeah is was so easy..

Jisoo - That's why I told you that don't bunk your classes and focus on studying...*flick her forehead*

Yn - Ouch! Sorry Unnie..*pout*

Jennie - Jisoo Unnie can you explain me too..*pout*

Rose - Me three *pout*

Lisa - Me four ..*pout*

Jisoo - *sigh* Yeah yeah I will explain to you all....

All - You are best Unnie ...*smile*

Jisoo - I know ...

...............

Rose - Yhh it's so late let's go now...

Yn - Wae!!!!!?!

Jennie - She is right yn it's already 7 we have to go home now...

Yn - O-ok *pout*

Lisa - Don't worry we will come soon *wink*

Yn - hehe Promise ..*smile*

Jisoo - Promise..

Yn - Ok so let's go downstairs...

....

Yn - Byeeeee!!!!

All - Byeee see you soon..

Yn - Hehe yeah...

Then yn close the door and look forward and saw no one..

Yn - Don't tell me he is still in his office...Arggg this Workholik Mam ...

I was about to go upstairs but suddenly she heard some noise for her stomach..

Yn - Be clam you mouse I know you are hungry so running there like that...*pout*

Yn pov

I came outside of his office room and open the door slowly and peek inside and saw My Mochi husband sitting on his table with his lapt-- Nono his second wife .. doing something ...O god this guy is cheating on me with a laptop even that laptop is lucky then me that she always sat on his lap.....

I slowly came inside and stand infort of him...and still he didn't notice me so I clear my throat to gain his attention...

Yn - amm! amm!! ...

He look up at me for a second and then again started his work ...
Arggg this jerk is getting on my nerves..

Yn - Hello!!!!......yahhhhhh!!!

Jimin - Stop shouting *cold*

Yn - *pout*

This mochi wait ....I came closer to his and snatch his laptop and put in on table and Sat on his lap and sneek my arm around his neck ...

Jimin pov ...

I was working but suddenly I felt Some one infont of me I know it's my love but I wanna play a little so I ignore her ...but after sometime she snatch my laptop and sat on my lap ...O wanna play baby girl ..She look at me with her puppy eyes.. awww she is so cute but still I ignore her.. and try to free myself...

Jimin - leave me Yn --

Yn - YN..

Jimin - So what that's your name..

Yn - No I am your baby, princess ..*pout and hug him* ..

Ahh I can't take this much of cuteness...

Jimin - YN Get up I said I wanna work*cold*

Yn - *pout* No I wanna sit her...*pout*

Ahh she is looking so cute I just wanna kiss her lips so bad  ...but princess this man is so hard to get...

Jimin - I said get up means get up *little angry*

Yn - *pout and get up and sat on couch*....

I look at her and saw her sad face... Sorry baby I don't want to make you sad ..... I stated to do my work and she was just sitting there looking at her lap....
.....

Yn - Babyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Huh? Why so sweet...

Jimin - What!

Yn - I am hungryyyyyy *pout*

Jimin - Then make food for yourself..

Yn - I am lazyyyyy!!

Jimin - So Order it!!

Yn - I don't know where is my phone...

Jimin - Yn stop shouting a let me do my work...

I said but she again came closer to me and sat on lap and pout and said..

Yn - Are you still mad at that thing...I was just joking...I Love you a lot *peck his lips*

Jimin - *wipe the kiss*

Yn - *widden eyes* How dare you to wipe my kiss huh!!

I just wanna tease her a little so I wipe her kiss but she started to kiss my whole face and end up stucking my lips and I can't let go this movement so I kiss her back....

Yn - *break the kiss* D-on't ev-er w-ipe my kiss*breathing heavily*

I didn't say anything and pick her up and put her down from my lap and get up and came outside with my laptop ....

Yn - Again that laptop ... sometime I think I am his second wife..*pout*

Yn - Don't worry park Jimin I am also your wife I will Make it with you ..

......

As usual I am doing my work while mopi is sitting beside me ... after sometime I heard some foot steps and I saw my baby coming down with a smile... What happened to her ....she came towards me and sat beside me and start staring at me with her beautiful eyes....

Jimin - What happened why are you staring at me like that...*try to control his blushing face*

Yn - Why? Can't I stare at my husband..

Jimin - O you know I am your husband...

Yn - Yeahhh yeobo ! Please don't be anger... I love you and only love you *pout*

Jimin - Really ..

Yn - *non her head like a baby*

Jimin - Ok then ..

Yn - You forgive me right..*smile*

Jimin - Yeah *eye smile*

Yn - ahh don't smile Like that my little heart*put her hand in her chest*

Jimin - Aishh!! you dram queen *start tickling her*

Yn - hahaahha stop you mochi!! Hahahaha..

Author pov

Jimin Started to tickling her and he was hovered over her while ticking her but he stop after seeing her laughing face and started to stare at her face...

Jimin - Beautiful..

These where the only words that left from his mouth...and as usual yn was busing mess...

Yn - Yahhh stop it!!

Jimin - You know what jagi I just deny that I am in love with you like a crazy person I just want you in my life and no one else...I am obsessed with you obsessed with every part of your Body and with your lips is my favourite obsession...I LOVE YOU INFINITY...*staring at her eyes*

Yn know he love her a lot but whenever she  hearing his confressing she felt every thing new she just can't hold her self and smile...her eyes have tear of happiness that she got shuch a loyal and caring Husband .... after he done his confressing ..yn wrap her around his neck and pull him closer to her and kiss his with full of love and happiness...
After sometime they both break the kiss and Jimin said..

Jimin - I love you my princess..*, peck her forehead*

Yn - I love you too my baby mochi..*smile*

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Jimin - Arggg!! Who now..!!

Yn - *giggle* Wait I will check...

Yn came towards door and open it and saw delivery man was standing there with some box...

Delivery Man - Mam this is your order..*giving her the box*

Yn - but I didn't odear anything..

Delivery Man- This is Mr park house right..

Yn - amm..yeah...wait ... Yeobo did you order food...

She shouted and Jimin hear her voice and came towards them and said..

Jimin - O yeah I odear it .. Thank..

Delivery Man - it's my duty sir*he bow and left*

Yn came inside with box and jimin close the door...

Jimin - yahh!! you forget your husband after seeing food..*pout*

Yn - Hehe sowwey...

Jimin - It's ok..

Yn - wow it's smell great..

Jimin - Wait I will bring plates...

Yn - Oke..

.............

Time skip..

They both finish There food now they both were watching movie while cuddling Yn was in jimin lap and jimin was caressing her hair..

Yn - baba I am sleepy*pout*

Jimin - Ok so let's go to bedroom..

Yn - pick me up..*wide her arm*

Jimin - ashi! This baby...

Then he pick her up like a kola and they both came inside the bedroom..

Jimin - Good night princess I love you..*peck her lips*

Yn - I love you toooooooooo!!!

Jimin - *giggle* My baby..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE..

So let me tell you why I am not updating fast...So the truth is I am lazy I don't know why I am being so lazy now a days it's my final exam month I should study but No I just lay on bed with my phone and scroll you tube and now a day's I am watching insta too...O GOD GIVE ME SOME AKAL AND TELL ME TO STUDY ....

So I will update next part but after sometime I want to study in real this time and I will try not to be lazy...
.
.
.
BHORAE 💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.6K 55 23
This is a Taehyung ff. In this ff y/n is a very talented girl with a beautiful voice and amazing dance skills. But her parents think it's a waste of...
157K 3.8K 43
Read it you wont regret reading it And english is not my first language so please if there any mistakes please forgive me It is cringe read on you...
18.6K 201 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S 💜🤗 Enjoy while reading 🐻 Have a nice day/night 🌅🌌
2.5K 277 22
𝗧𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮...