REDEMPTION // ADOPTED BY SCAR...

By vibraniumtears

Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family... More

A/N
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Ending.

Chapter 25.

1.6K 44 30
By vibraniumtears

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I wake normally, no nightmares, nothing scary, I'm awake and i slept well. Oh my god!

I smile to myself as i pick up my phone, it's Saturday the twenty ninth of august, i start school on Monday.

I go to sit up until i feel something weird in between my legs. What the fuck?

I was wearing grey joggers when i went to sleep. I gasp as i I pull the covers down and there's a huge bloodstain on my joggers and on the bedsheets. Oh my god, oh my god what is that.

I instantly panic, the sheets are messed up and so are my clothes? What will scarlett think? I don't know what to do. Wait forget the clothes why am i bleeding so much?! Am i dying? What is going on? What do i do? Oh my god this is so embarrassing, why am i bleeding out of there? What happened to me in my sleep? Did something happen to me in my sleep?

I don't even realise i'm working myself up until i can't breathe anymore, wonderful. A loud knock on the door interrupts my train of thought.

'Uh... Just a second!' I shout, covering myself back up. 'Okay come in.' I reply.

'Morning baby!' Lizzie says as she walks in.
'Hi.' I say quickly, and high pitched which makes me look suspicious.

She goes to pull back the covers to get in.

'Wait no! Don't do that.' I say quickly. 'Why?' She asks, taken back. 'Um...' I think for a moment.

'Hannah Ingrid what is under the covers?' Lizzie raises an eyebrow as she looks at me.
I reluctantly pull back the duvet. 'I'm sorry, i didn't know i was bleeding, i don't know what happened or why it's happening. I didn't mean to mess up the sheets.' I say as my eyes well up with tears.

Lizzie smiles. 'Why are you smiling?' I ask confused. 'Oh baby first of all stop crying! It's okay, this is totally normal! You don't have anything to worry about darling.' She hugs me.

'Second of all, It's your period, you got your period.' She chuckles. 'I don't understand?' I ask confused. 'I'll be right back.' Lizzie walks back out.

⎯⎯ LIZZIE'S POV:

I walk to my room to grab hannah some stuff, her reaction was so sad but also cute at the same time. I'm surprised she doesn't know what one is, that's concerning.

'Hey baby.' Scarlett says from the bed as i walk in. 'Hi honey.' I still have a huge grin on my face.

'What's gotten you so smiley?' Scar asks confused. 'Han woke up, she wouldn't let me into bed with her and i asked her why and she started crying, she pulled back the sheets and she got her period! She cried because she didn't know she was bleeding and she didn't mean to mess up the sheets.' I say as i chuckle through parts of the story.

'Awww! That's so cute!' Scarlett coos.

I rush to the bathroom to grab some pads and tampons just incase she wants choices. I'll advise her to get a bath instead because she will have been sleeping in all that blood for a while.

Me and scarlett head back to hannah's room.

'Okay so your period happens once a month for around a week, it's your uterus releasing eggs so that you could get pregnant.' Scarlett explains.

'Hold the phone. Babies? Pregnant? That's crazy, I'm thirteen i don't want any right now so why is it doing that?' She asks confused.

Me and scarlett giggle. 'I don't know it just does! You'll learn more about it at school but for now, pad or tampon?' I ask, we won't know how heavy her flow is.

'Pad. I don't even wanna know about the tampon.' She says as she eyes the tampon with furrowed eyebrows.

'It goes up inside-' Scarlett begins. 'Okay! Okay i know. Geez.' Hannah exclaims. Me and scarlett both chuckle.

'Okay now go get in the bath, clean your legs and then change, we'll change your sheets.' I instruct.

'Got it dude.' Hannah gets up and she bled a whole lot, like it's a whole blood bath back here.

'That's so cute, wait till the hormones and cramps kick in because we're really going to be in for it then.' Scarlett chuckles.

Me and scarlett change her sheets, putting on some black square ones, Hannah is in the bath still.

'Han you okay in there?' Scarlett knocks.

'Yeah, why do i feel like someone's stabbing me in my stomach?' Hannah asks as she groans with pain, turning over in the bath as i hear the water splash. 'That's the cramps, i never used to get them but you might be different.' Scarlett says. 'I'll go get you some paracetamol.' I say as i dismiss myself.

Around ten minutes later, hannah is back and she's all clean.

'Okay, pad just goes in your underwear like this.' I say as i show her how to do everything. 'Right so it's basically a diaper?' She raises her eyebrows. 'Basically yeah.' Scarlett chuckles.

'Oh my god i'd rather kill myself than have a period.' Hannah mumbles angrily. 'Okay one, don't say that, two, it'll get better. You're going to have it for another fifty years so buckle up.' Scarlett says.

'Here take this, it'll take the edge off the cramps.' I hand her the little pill. 'No i don't want that.' Hannah instantly pushes it away.

'Why? What's wrong with it?' I ask curiously. She shakes her head. 'Can i change now?' Hannah changes the subject.

'Yeah, shout us if you need us.' Scarlett says.

'Here i'm going to look through her medical history, there's quite a bit of it.' Scarlett heads to her office. 'Mind if i tag along?' I ask with a smile. 'Of course not. Here come sit.' Scarlett pats her lap and she pulls up hannah's medical documents online.

'A lot of cuts and bruises, broken wrists, ribs...' Scarlett continues scrolling through. 'She's incredibly accident prone.' I chuckle, but the way scarlett looks at me makes me realise it wasn't an accident.

'Here, read.' Scarlett points to a document and i read it. 'This girl can't catch a break can she?' I sigh. 'Nope. No she can't. It happened twice as well. That's why she won't take the pill.' Scarlett says.

'Okay guys I'm sorted. Wait dude i've gotten my period before i start school for the first time! That's not fair.' Hannah grumbles as she sits on the sofa in the office.

'You'll be fine.' I smile.

'Better be.' She mutters.

My phone rings.

'The twins are facetiming.' I say before i answer. 'Hey lizard.' MK smiles. I roll my eyes. 'Hello MK.' I smile. 'Where's hannah?' Ashley asks with a smile.

'Why are you calling me to talk to han?' I sigh. 'She's over here. It's been a rough morning for her.' I chuckle.

'Why what happened?' MK switches from her smile to her worried face. 'Can i tell 'em?' I ask and she nods.

'She woke up and panicked because she got her period through the night and didn't realise it.' I smile at the memory. 'Oh that's fun!' MK looks relieved, hannah shakes her head at her comment.

'Anyways can we come over today? We're bored and want to see you guys.' Ashley smiles. 'Yes, you can.' Scarlett smiles. 'Okay got it see you in twenty!' Ashley hangs up.

'Right i've got to go into the city to go to The Outset office, Hannah do you want to come with?' Scarlett announces as she logs out of her computer. 'I do but i want to see Ashley and katie too.' Hannah pouts.

'We can all go! We can catch lunch on the way out.' Scarlett says and hannah smiles at the compromise. 'Okay yes then.'

Twenty minutes later, right on cue...  Ashley and MK walk in.

'Hi liz!' MK greets me, Ashley runs straight through to the living room to scoop up han.
'Hey baby!' Ashley coos as she hugs hannah tightly. 'Hi auntie ash.' Han smiles.

'Ashley c'mon we know i'm the fave.' MK raised her eyebrows. 'Whatever helps you sleep at night.' Ashley sighs and MK greets hannah.

'Hi auntie katie!' Hannah giggles as MK swoops her off the floor into her arms. 'Hi baby!' MK coos as she kisses all over hannah's face, who is just giggling away.

'Hey girls.' Scarlett announces as she walks in. 'Hey scar.' Ashley says, not even looking away from hannah as she explains to them what she got from the mall.

'Hannah have you ever been to build a bear?' Ashley asks. 'Nope, don't even know what it is.' Hannah frowns. 'Oh we're changing that today.' MK says.

'Okay well why don't we all go to The Outset first then build a bear?' Scarlett suggests. 'Yes! Sounds like a plan.' MK smiles.

⎯⎯ HANNAH'S POV:

I'm currently laid on Ashley as we watch snow white.

'Whose your favourite disney princess honey?' MK asks. 'Um... well when i was little i liked aurora, but now i'd say rapunzel.'

'When did you dye your hair red?' Ash asks.
'A few weeks before comic con.' I answer. 'So you have photos from when it was blonde?' Ash asks with a hopeful smile. 'I do! I'll show you.'

I grab my phone and show them photos of me that my friends have taken.

'Oh it was so pretty!' Ashley coos. 'I know. I'm thinking brunette next, or maybe back to a different blonde.' I shrug. 'Both, mix it.' MK smiles. I hum in a 'maybe' sort of way and i lay my head back down on Ashley.

'Did you sleep well?' Ashley asks. I nod. 'Yeah i slept through the night, woke up at eight.'

'With no nightmares?' MK asks with wide eyes. 'No nightmares.' I smile wide. 'Oh that's so good!' Ashley gives me a high five.

'Well it is but i woke up surrounded with blood instead, but i suppose the periods better than the dreams.' I shrug which earns a chuckle from both girls. 'You definitely get that weird humour of yours from your d-' Ashley starts, before clasping a hand over her mouth and MK shoots her a glance.

'Huh?' I ask, i never thought about my biological father, he obviously didn't stick around but he hasn't crossed my mind.

'Nothing! I said Mom.' Ashley tried to change what she was going to say, leaving an awkward tension in the room. I just raise my eyebrows and lay back down. I'm definitely googling that later.

Ash plays with my hair which is just down today, I'm wearing some black leggings with my converse, a white jumper and a black zip up over the top.

'Okay we're ready, let's go.' Lizzie shouts to us, earning a groan from ashley.

Half an hour later we pull up to the office. They're preparing for an event apparently.

'Hey guys.' Scarlett says with a smile. 'Hey scar!' Kate hugs her, lizzie and the twins say hi and she gets to me.

'You must be Hannah.' Kate smiles down to me. I nod with a smile. 'She's so cute! She looks exactly like you!' Kate says excitedly.
Scarlett chuckles with a small 'thank you.'

'Okay this is what we've got so far..' Kate says as we walk to a different room.

I look around the place, it's really nice in here, very minimalist. We all sit down on a couch and kate and scarlett start discussing this event thingy. I get to the sofa last and there isn't a lot of room so the twins fight over whose knee i get to sit on.

'Guys honestly! Hannah just pick one and do what you want, don't let them influence you.' Lizzie says quietly. 'Shush lizzie.' Ashley rolls her eyes.

'MK because i've already cuddled Ashley today. MK sticks her tongue out as i sit down on her lap, i'm sat facing scarlett on my side. She wraps her arms around my waist and i lay back onto her.

'Ashley?' I ask quietly so i don't interrupt scarlett's train of thought. 'Yeah baby?' She asks with a warm smile. 'What is build a bear.' I ask confused. It's been on my mind, do i actually have to make the bear? Because if i do, that's going to be one ugly bear.

Her face is a little sadder now, i don't know why. 'I'll show you when we get there! You'll love it honey.'  She smiles sweetly. 'Okay.' I shrug and accept her answer.

We hang around the office for another thirty or so minutes, Scarlett gives me her newer products to try and she gives me refills for the ones i have now. We say our goodbyes and i hug kate.

'See you soon honey!' She says as she lets me go. 'See you soon.' I smile. Scarlett looks happy with the interaction and i'm pretty sure the twins are sulking because they're jealous.

Nevertheless i grab katie's hand and we all walk out. We head to Starbucks and i order my usual plus a tuna melt. Me and the twins go sit while my moms pay.

'You ever been to the disney store?' MK asks. 'No i didn't even know there was a disney store.' This is making me kinda sad, they think i know because i'm a kid but i don't, i didn't grow up like that and i wish i did, but i'm glad i get to do it with them. 'Oh we're going there too then.' Ashley smiles.

Lizzie comes back with our food and we all eat happily, scarlett said we're all going to this event, it's a launch thing for her new product.

We start our drive to the mall again, which is going to be fun. We've managed to avoid paparazzi all day which has been relaxing.
We park and walk inside.

'Okay build a bear first!' Ashley squeals excitedly. 'Are you going to build a bear for you or hannah?' Scarlett chuckles. 'Both of us.' She smiles.

I'm holding onto MK's hand. I'm nervous to be out in public knowing someone could be watching us.

We walk into the store and it looks cool so far.

'Han over here.' Ashley is so excited it's sweet. 'Okay look you get to stuff your own bear!' She picks up one of the de-stuffed bears.

'Which one are you gonna get?' MK asks. I walk around all the boxes. 'The frog!' I smile excitedly.

'Good choice!' Ashley picks up two. 'Why are you getting two?' Scarlett asks confused.
'Because i want one, i want to match.' Ashley smiles, earning a small laugh from everyone else. 'Okay i want one too then.' MK says. 'Seriously. We're going to look crazy.' Ashley giggles. 'Don't care.' MK shrugs and picks up one of the green frogs.

We all queue and wait our turn, MK goes first. She presses her foot down on the pedal and it stuffs the bear, this is so cool! I love the noise the machine makes.

'Okay your turn! You want me to come with you?' Ashley says and i nod, she holds my hand and we walk over. My moms are looking around the clothing bit.

'Hey honey! What's your name?' The lady asks. 'Hannah.' I smile. 'Pretty name! Do you want a scent or sound?' She asks. I shake my head no.

'Do you want it soft, medium or firmer?' She asks me. 'Soft, very soft.' I say. 'Okay! Could you put your foot on the pedal for me honey?' She smiles and i do as she asks.

I watch as the stuffing goes into the bear, it's so cool, Ashley is stood behind me still and i'm still holding her hand.

'Okay take off your foot honey.' I remove my foot from the pedal. 'Is this okay?' She holds the frog out and i cuddle him. 'Yeah it's perfect!' I smile.

'Wonderful! Go pick a heart.' She smiles at me. 'Over there baby.' Ashley points to a box filled with little hearts and i pick out a red checkered one. 'Pretty! Okay now kiss the heart and make a wish.' I wished for my family to be safe and happy. 'Okay i did.' I smile. 'Put the little heart inside here.' She shows an opening in the back of the frog and that's where i put the heart.

She sews him up. 'All done! What are you going to name him?' She asks.

'Lily.' I smile as i think of my moms name.
'Pretty name!' 'Is it your turn ma'am?' The lady smiles at Ashley. 'Absolutely it is!' ash smiles and i stand next to her.

'Okay soft?' The lady already knows. 'Yup! Just like Hannah's.' Ash smiled wide. She puts her foot on the pedal, and she takes the same heart i did. 'Okay you know what to do.' The lady smiles at her and she kissed it and makes a wish, then she placed the heart into the teddy.

'All done! Have a good day girls.' The lady smiles and we thank her.

I take Ashley's hand and we walk toward everyone else. 'Momma look!' I hold up my bear excitedly. 'So pretty! What's it's name.' Scarlett coos as she crouches so she's more level with me. 'I named her lily, because frogs have lily pads. And also for Liliana.' I smile. 'That's so cute. Here come choose clothes!'

Me and the twins pick out matching pyjamas for our bears and we go to name them.

We make their birth certificates, Ashley named hers Sunny and MK named hers Flower.

We payed and left, we bought little bags for them all so their legs and arms can stick out, and we put them on like backpacks.

'That was so fun!' I squeal.

'It was! Disney next.' MK smiles.

'Here han hold both our hands we want to swing you!' Ashley ushers me over and i grab their hands.

'1... 2... 3... weeee!' They both swing me in the air.

We all giggle as we do it a few more times before scarlett tells them off.

'Such a party pooper.' MK rolls her eyes.

'Lizzie hold my bear.' MK says.

'Okay, why?' Lizzie chuckles.

'Hannah let me give you a piggy back!' MK stops by a bench and i climb onto her back.

'It's like having two other children.' Scarlett chuckles. 'And we're younger than them two.' Lizzie says quietly. 'Okay, rude.' Ashley raises her eyebrows.

I lay my head down on MK happily, I'm a little tired but i can manage.

'Okay we're here! You ready to go down?' MK says and i nod, she lets go of my legs and i get down. 'Oh my god they have giant lotso bears!' I speed walk up to them.

'Here baby smell his chest.' Lizzie says as she crouches next to me. 'Strawberries!' I gasp. 'Uh huh!' Lizzie smiles wholesomely, basking in the happiness surrounding us all.

'Baby look they have sully!' MK points and we both hurry off. She shows me all the teddies they have and i'm mesmerised.

'Which ones are you getting?' Scarlett asks.
'Lotso!' I hug the bear that's still in my arms tightly. 'Any others?' MK asks and i shake my head.

'Mama this looks nothing like you.' I giggle as i hold up the black widow doll. 'What have they done to her face?' Scarlett raises her eyebrows and we laugh.

'Here they have Wanda costumes!' Lizzie says excitedly. 'Go try it on i want to see!' Lizzie says as we go towards a changing room. It's her Wandavision scarlet witch costume.

I put on the corset, the dress and the little boots, plus the crown thing and i walk out.

'Oh my god that is just adorable, do a twirl!' MK smiles excitedly. I do as they say and lizzie takes a photo of me.

'They don't have black widow costumes.' Scarlett sighs. 'I don't think a bunch of kids running round in leather suits is a good idea.' Lizzie smiles. 'Not fair.' Scarlett shrugs. I take off the costume and lizzie buys it. I also got a few disney princess pop dolls.

'Can we go to the music store? I want to see what posters they have.' I ask. 'You three can but we won't, we're going to go off somewhere else okay?' Lizzie says. I nod and we say bye to them as we keep going on our way.

We walk in and there's so much, it's also a comic store so there's loads of movies and comics and shirts and merch.

We head to the back where the posters are.

'Look hannah it's a wanda one!' MK smiles.
'And a natasha one!' She announces. 'Spider-man! And the first avengers!' I smile excitedly. We buy them, they're only a couple bucks each.

They buy me a black widow comic and we pay and leave.

I yawn, I'm a little tired.

They both go into a skin care shop, buying things they needed for themselves, plus sanitary products for me. A few clothing shops, very expensive clothing shops i must say, it's crazy.

My moms run into us and we shop together too. The twins bought me an outfit from one of the clothing shops, it was a little white blouse with a black and white dress, a headband, some fancy shoes and frilly socks. They loved it.

'Okay how about we find a nice restaurant?' Scarlett suggests, wanting to make the most of our uninterrupted time at the mall.

We find an Italian restaurant. Me and Lizzie decide to share a pizza and chips whilst everyone else ordered something different.

'So han you had a horse yeah?' MK asks.
'I did, i've got photos.' I smile. 'Show us! I've never seen these photos before.' Lizzie says excitedly.

I show them the photos of me and my horse all dressed up in show gear, a few photos of us jumping and doing dressage, even galloping.

'Oh my god i'm terrified just watching you.' Ashley says. 'It's not that scary. I only broke a bone once doing it.' I shrug. 'That's terrifying.' MK deadpans. 'Not really, i loved the thrill of it. You never knew what the horse was going to do, if you'd fall off or if you'd manage to stay, if a bird would fly out at you, it's terrifyingly awesome.' I smile.

'I hate adrenaline rushes so that is not for me.' Lizzie chuckled nervously. 'I love adrenaline rushes. I've got so many funny stories where my adrenaline helped me escape awkward situations.' I chuckle and scarlett rolls her eyes.

'She's literally exactly like you, don't complain scar.' Ashley laughs. 'True, it's not so bad until it's you who has to argue with her.' Scarlett says. 'We've only argued twice and you were more stubborn than me.' I raise an eyebrow.
'True.' Scarlett sighs in defeat.

We finish up and pay, going back to the second floor.

'Oh look an art shop!' I point across the mall to the store. 'Wanna go look?' Ash asks and i nod, letting go of her hand and i go to walk over quickly before i get pulled back.

'Ah no stay by our side.' Lizzie says sternly.
'Sorry, i forgot.' They went over ground rules for me at the mall that can only ever be broken in emergencies. Don't run off alone, stay close, let us know where you're going, don't talk to strangers, if you get lost or scared find a mother who has children and not a strange man whose alone.

We walk in and i go over to the colouring books. They have a nature one that i like.
'You want that one?' My mom asks and i nod with a smile, they buy me colouring pencils, paints, a few canvases and some pens.

'Okay home time?' Lizzie asks and we all nod.

We start seeing men with cameras and they all try cover up, MK just had a hat on, everyone else had glasses and i had nothing.

'Hood up baby.' MK instructs and i put up my hood. We get to the ground floor and there's flashes everywhere. I'm still holding on to the twins but i can't really see.

'Katie are you still there?' I try shout over the noises. 'Yeah baby i'm here we're all here still.' She rubs her thumb along the back of my hand. The other three girls are in front of us.

'Don't look up and don't look at them just keep walking.' MK says as i go to look at one of the men whose shouting for me, I put my hands right up my sleeves so that no one can try grab me again, i hated being grabbed.

There's a few comments on my appearance, how i'm just as sexy as my mom, a few about the twins and lizzie is left alone for the most part. There's a few about my dad too.

We get outside and to the car, security held them off so we could walk alone to the car.

'I'm so sorry honey.' MK frowns. 'For the body comments or the dad comments?' I furrow my eyebrows. 'All of it, you didn't ask for it.' MK says sincerely. 'Neither did you katie.' I say quietly and she smiles sadly at me.

We get into the car, i'm sat in between the twins.

We start driving home as the sun is setting, i rest my head on Ashley's shoulder and let myself sleep.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

I'm devastated at the comments they made about hannah. She's only a child, she didn't need to hear that. And the ones about her dad, that's going to be a rough conversation.

'You going to tell her?' Ashley asks quietly.
'Going to have to now, thought i could maybe hold it off for a while.' I sigh, lizzie places a comforting hand on my thigh.

We pull up at home about thirty minutes later. Ashley carries in hannah.

Hannah had a gentle hold on Ashley's hair, she does that often.

'Scar do i wake her so she can change? She's really going to need to change if she's on her period.' Ashley asks. 'Oh shit i forgot about that, Yeah wake her. She'll be grumpy but she'll live.' I chuckle.

⎯⎯ ASHLEY'S POV:

'Hannah baby wake up.' I coo as i sit with her on the side of the bed, she's straddling my lap.

'Whyy.' She groans and turns her head into my neck. 'You need to change, it'll be quick i promise.' She lifts up her head. 'There's my pretty girl!' I coo as i kiss her cheeks, earning a little giggle from her.

She hops off my legs and goes and grabs pyjamas, she's in the bathroom and i'm getting her bed ready for her.

She comes out a few minutes later.

'All done.' She yawns. 'Good girl, you going to bed now?' I ask. She nods and climbs in. 'I think me and MK are staying here tonight.' I tell her and she smiles.

'When you're ready for bed can you stay with me?' She asks quietly as her eyes close. 'Of course i can baby. Just me or MK too?' I ask with a smile. 'And katie.' She says softly. 'Got it, we'll be back soon honey.' I kiss her head and turn on her nightlight.

I walk back downstairs.

'MK han wants us to stay with her tonight.' I tell her. 'Okay i'll go get ready for bed now.' She smiles happily, happy that she gets to stay with han.

Me and MK both climb into bed with hannah half an hour later, she's already asleep but we climb in anyways.

She sleepily cuddled up to me, resting on my chest with an arm around my torso.

⎯⎯ SCARLETT'S POV:

Everyone else is upstairs in bed, it's just me and Liz alone downstairs, she's laid on me as we watch criminal minds.

'You okay baby?' I ask her as i trace circles on her cheek with my finger.

'Mhm.' She smiles and sits up, straddling my hips, she leans down and kisses me, smirking as she pulls away. Oh. It's that kinda night.

I smirk back and i sit up more, we keep making out on the couch.

'Liz your sisters and han are upstairs.' I say with a breathy chuckle. 'We'll be quiet baby, i'll be quiet.' Lizzie whines breathlessly. 'We're going to have to be.' I murmur. She takes my hand and we head upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5K 56
You met scarlett in a park reading her book. You really needed help. You asked her and she went to help you. You soon become closer and scarlett is t...
233K 8K 100
Scarlett was living in bliss when her little girl entered the world. She shut her eyes content that her life's just started. Only to open them and l...
1.9K 57 11
Ava is a 15 year old girl who has just been given the opportunity of a lifetime. she has been cast alongside the marvel cast to film a live action ed...
104K 4.7K 72
ON HOLD "I will send out an army to find you In the middle of the darkest night It's true, I will rescue you." "I will never stop marching to reach y...