ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸

By ChanelPradaGirl

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ!! More

🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #16🖼
🖼ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ #17🖼
🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴
🦇ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴛ🦇
👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻
ᴀ/ɴ
ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇ #2
🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔
🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃
⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖
👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️
👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚
💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️
😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈
💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔
🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿
😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳
🎡ꜱᴀɴᴛᴀ ᴍᴏɴɪᴄᴀ🎡
☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️
🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂
📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶
👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜
🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯
🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍
🤬ɪɴꜰᴜʀɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🤬
👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊
🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸
🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳
📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝
📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃
😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬
🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄
😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘
🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹
🥰ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ꜱᴇᴛᴜᴘ🥰
ᴀ/ɴ
✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈
🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪
🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽
⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜
ᴀ/ɴ

☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕

497 13 16
By ChanelPradaGirl

(Sukura41: Kalianna's dress for the tea party up top.)

Scene: London. De-Sinclair Duchy. Inside Royal Boutique.

"You look so beautiful Kalianna!" Catherine grins, looking at her cousin. She is wearing a red off-the-shoulder dress with red heels.

"Yes, very fabulous." Terrance says. He is wearing a light blue suit with Gucci leather shoes.

Kalianna looks down at the dress she is wearing and smiles. "I really like this dress. Can I keep it?"

"Of course, you can! It looks just right on you." Catherine says.

Just then Madeleine and Cedric entered.

"It's time to go darlings," Madeleine informs.

Kalianna becomes nervous, but her hand is suddenly grabbed by Catherine. She squeezes it, calming her anxiety.

☕☕☕☕

Scene: Royal Outdoor Tea Party.

The De-Sinclairs all climb out of a white limousine, and Kalianna looks around the gorgeous lawn.

"Wow!" Her eyes sparkled with amazement. "It's like a million-dollar picnic!"

"Shhh!" Catherine shushed her. "Don't say that, it's not ladylike to put a label on the price, many royals find it rude."

"Oh, sorry." Kalianna apologizes sheepishly.

"Madeleine! Cedric!" A woman with a group called to the Duchess and Duke.

Kalianna squints her eyes at the beautiful blonde woman. "She looks familiar..."

"Amelie!" Madeleine smiles at the woman, strutting over to her.

Cedric looks at the teens. "I'll leave you three to mingle, behave please. Especially you, Catherine." He gives his oldest child a pointed look.

"I haven't even done anything yet!" Catherine whines as her dad walks off in the direction his wife went.

"Who is that woman? She looks so similar to Adrien." Kalianna mutters, continuing to peer at Amelie as she hugged Madeleine.

"That woman is Lady Amelie Graham de Vanily, she's mother's best friend and she's been in our lives since we were born." Terrance explains.

"I wonder where her son is?" Catherine looks around, then smiles when she spots the person she is looking for. "Félix!" She runs over to the boy, who is standing with a European boy.

"F-Félix?" Kalianna's eyes widened when she saw the boy.

Catherine looks at the European boy and blushes. "Hello, Johnathan." She curtsies.

Johnathan grabs her right hand and kisses the back of it. "Hello, Catherine."

Catherine blushes and pulls away. "Anyway, Félix!" She wraps her hand around the boy's arm. "I need to introduce you to someone. Excuse us, Jonathan."

The brunette boy nodded and Catherine dragged Félix over to a shocked Kalianna and a calm Terrance.

"There was no need to drag me, Catherine." Félix says sharply, dusting off his sleeve when Catherine let go of him.

"Of course I did, you're my friend!" Catherine smiles, putting her hands on her hips.

Félix rolls his eyes, then he finally noticed Kalianna, causing him to freeze.

"Félix," Catherine goes to the noirette's side. "This is my little cousin Kalianna De-Sinclair. Her deceased grandma, which is also my Grand-aunt, was a Grand Duchess. Though, she hasn't been given the title princess, she is a lady."

"And you will treat her with respect." Terrance added curtly.

Félix doesn't say anything, he just stares at Kalianna, who is staring right back at him with surprise.

Then Félix cleared his throat, snapping Kalianna out of her shocked state.

"H-Hello again, Félix," Kalianna curtsies.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, Lady Kalianna." Félix grabs the ravenette's right hand softly, kissing the back of it as he keeps eye contact with her, causing her to lightly gasp. "You look breath-taking."

"Th-Thank you." Kalianna blushes.

"You two have been acquainted with each other before?" Terrance asked, looking between the two.

"Yes, we met each other at a party my uncle hosted in Paris." Félix informs.

"That's great!" Catherine smiles.

"I hope he wasn't rude to you, Kalianna. Félix can be an awfully blunt person." Terrance told his cousin.

"No, he was very... polite to me." Kalianna responds, staring at Félix.

"It's impolite to stare, my Lady." The trickster smirks.

Kalianna gets flustered. "I'm sorry, I'm just still surprised that you're here."

Terrance scoffs. "Please don't flirt right in front of me."

"What-? Flirting? No one's flirting!" Kalianna protested, her cheeks as red as a strawberry.

Catherine giggles. "Let's go sit down and chat some more."

☕☕☕☕

Scene: Around A Table.

Kalianna tries her best not to drool as she gazes at the delicacies and tea in front of her.

Catherine moans in delight after taking a bite of her creme puff. "Delicious!" She takes another bite.

Terrance stirs his tea, then taps the spoon against the rim to get rid of the excess liquid before gently picking up the cup, taking a sip of his tea, sticking out his pinkie.

Kalianna follows his lead, taking a sip of her tea. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she continued to sip. "Mmmm," She puts down the cup on the small plate. "That's got to be the best tea I've ever tasted. Who's hosting this tea party?"

"My mother," Félix spoke up, taking a small sip of his tea.

"You're mom? Wow, she's done such a beautiful job!" Kalianna smiles, looking around the lawn.

The corner of Félix's mouth forms into a small smile. "Thank you, I'll tell her you said that."

Kalianna grabs a muffin from the pastry plate and bites into it. She sighs in content, chewing before she swallowed. "Yeah, your mom did an excellent job with the desserts too." She told Félix, taking another bite of her muffin.

Félix sees a few crumbles on the corner of her mouth and grabs a napkin, reaching over and wiping the crumbs from her mouth.

The amber-eyed girl freezes, her cheeks growing pink.

Terrance rolls his eyes in disgust and sips on his tea while Catherine is busy stuffing her face with small scones.

Meanwhile, two girls are sitting around a table.

The red-haired girl noticed Félix wiping Kalianna's mouth and gasps. "Amber," She taps the yellow-blonde-haired girl next to her on the shoulder.

"What, Heather?" Amber questioned, annoyed that the girl interrupted her from texting on her phone.

"Isn't that the supermodel Kalianna De-Sinclair?" Heather points at Kalianna.

Amber looks over at the noirette, only for her eyes to widen when she saw Kalianna chatting with Félix. "Yes, it is! What the he11 is she doing talking to MY Félix?" She stands up angrily.

"I don't know," Heather shrugs. "Don't ask me."

"Whatever, you're so useless," Amber began storming over to Kalianna's table.

"Were you and Adrien close when you were younger?" Kalianna asked Félix.

"Yes, and when when we got older... things changed." The Graham de Vanily boy frowns.

The four teens around the table flinched when Amber slammed her hand down on the table.

"Really Amber? Can't you be mature for once?" Terrance shoots the girl a glare.

Amber rolls her eyes and looks at Félix with a fiirty smile. "Hey, Félix~." She winks at him.

"Do you need something, Amber?" Félix questioned, trying not to sound irritated.

"Yeah, I've got a question, why are you hanging around this loser?" Amber gestures to Kalianna. "She's not even royalty, she's just a simple model."

"Amber!" Catherine shouts. "Don't talk to my cousin that way!"

"Oh, she's your cousin? No wonder why she looks so basic," Amber sneers.

Catherine scoffs and shakes her head.

"I'm sorry, YOU'RE talking about basic?" Kalianna stands up, looking Amber up and down. "Clearly, you have no sense of style since you're wearing a Chanel outfit and bag from 2013."

Terrance spits out his tea while Félix chokes on his from Kalianna's insult.

Amber gawks at the porcelain-skinned Korean.

"Come to me when you've changed up your wardrobe. And your hairstyle while you're at it you knock-off Princess Amber from Sofia the First." Kalianna jeers.

Catherine, Terrance, and Félix stared at the De-Sinclair girl with open mouths.

"You... You..." Amber tries to insult Kalianna, but shrieks in frustration when she can't think of any. "Forget this, you're ugly anyway!"

She pouts angrily before stomping back to her table.

Kalianna rolls her eyes and sits back down. "I'm guessing I just met a royal snob huh?" She asked her cousins and Félix. She grew perplexed when she saw them staring at her with shock. "What?"

"Oh my goodness, that was amazing Kalianna! You just stood up to Amber Vasilios, her father is a billionaire from Greece!" Catherine explains.

"I don't care whose daughter she is, she has no respect." Kalianna crosses her arms.

"She's always thinking that she's better than everyone else and she's the only one who's perfect for Félix." Terrance adds on.

"I have no interest in that girl at all, I only met her at a party my mother and I had to attend at her residence and now she's thinking we're soulmates because my late father and hers are billionaires." Félix said bitterly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss." Kalianna apologizes, looking at Félix with empathy.

"It's okay, I'm fine now." Félix half-lies.

"Still, it must be hard, I know how it feels to lose someone, even though it's not a parental figure." Kalianna says.

Félix looks away, his heart skipped a beat when he felt a soft hand on his. He slowly turned and looked at Kalianna, who was smiling at him.

The boy looks down and sees her hand rested on his. He swallows and looks down. He wants to pull away, but he can't.

"Why don't we be friends Félix?" Kalianna offers. "Let's switch numbers." She gets out her phone from her purse.

"Sure," Félix agrees quietly, also getting out his phone.

As the two exchange numbers, Amelie and Madeleine are watching them nearby.

"Who is that young lady next to my son?" Amelie questioned, her arms crossed.

"That's Kalianna De-Sinclair, a member of the family. I've seen she's now a supermodel." Madeleine says.

"Hmmm," Amelie smiles as she watches her son converse with Kalianna. "They look nice together, don't they?" She asks Madeleine.

The blonde glances at Félix and Kalianna before gasping, looking at her best friend. "Amelie. No."

"I didn't say anything." Amelie looks away, blinking innocently.

"I will not have you play matchmaker with those two kids, leave them be." Madeleine says sternly.

"But-"

"No."

"Madeleine-"

"No."

Amelie sighs and pouts. "You're no fun sometimes."

"I know." Madeleine replies.

The two women look over at Kalianna and Félix, and the latter chuckles at something the former said.

"...They do look good together don't they?"

"They certainly do."

Word Count: 1,763

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 374 12
𝓚𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓓𝓮-𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓼𝓱...
113K 3.4K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
236K 4.7K 44
ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ɪ'ᴅ sɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs sᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ғʟᴀᴍᴇs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴅɪᴀʀɪᴇs 𝟷.𝟶�...
12.5K 344 17
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀ ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ! ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ. ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛɪɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ...