🥂ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ🥂

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Feelings in Book 4

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Feelings in Book 4.)

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Nathalie's Room.

"You'll make your father very proud tonight," Nathalie says to Adrien. She was laying in bed fixing his tie.

The said boy was wearing a royal blue suit with black shoes. Above the left pocket of the suit was his father's brand logo, meaning the suit had been designed by him.

"You think so?" Adrien questioned.

"Of course Adrien. Vogue is throwing a party for you, your the special guest." Nathalie replies, giving him a small smile.

Adrien doesn't reply. He only scratches the back of his neck nervously.

Gabriel enters the room just then. "Adrien, it's time to leave."

"Yes, father," Adrien nods and looks at Nathalie. "Bye, Nathalie."

The executive assistant waves as the Agrestes leave her room.

Scene: Outside Nathalie's Room.

"Just to be clear father, you won't be mad if I'm not the special guest right?" Adrien hesitantly asked Gabriel.

Gabriel looks at him with a raised eyebrow after he closed Nathalie's door. "What do you mean?"

"Like... if Vogue wasn't actually throwing the party for me... you wouldn't be upset right?" Adrien asked.

Gabriel puts a hand on his son's shoulder, guiding him towards the stairs. "Don't be foolish Adrien, of course the special guest is you, you're one of the most important people in Paris."

Adrien frowns at his words and looks away.

Scene: Agreste Mansion Foyer.

As Adrien and Gabriel walked down the steps, the former heard the voice he didn't want to hear.

"Hi, Adrien!" Lila greeted sweetly, running up the stairs and giving him a big hug.

"Lila?" Adrien's eyes widened. He grew disgusted when Lila planted a kiss on his cheek and he pulled away, looking at his father. "Why is Lila here?" He asked, wiping the cheek Lila kissed, causing her to frown.

"Lila will be going to the party as your plus one," Gabriel informs him, continuing to walk down the steps.

Lila smiled, linking her arm with Adrien's. "I'm SO happy that I'm going to this party as your date Adrien," She pulls him down the stairs. "And a Vogue party no less! It's so exciting!" She giggles.

After reaching the steps, Adrien pulled away from the scarlet brunette. "Uh, yeah, I guess."

"Do you like my dress?" Lila inquired, doing a twirl, showing off her lilac dress.