👚ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ👚

Scene: School Cafeteria Kitchen

Miss Bustier is standing in front of her students. "A lot of Akumatizations have been happening frequently, and it mostly targets our school. I imagine some of you are stressed about this, so I proposed to Mr. Damocles to give every class a free day today!" She announces.

The class murmurs in excitement at this.

"Since today is a free day, some classes are down at the stadium doing sports while others are doing auditions for Ace's upcoming play or are in the courtyard. We will be in the kitchen today doing a fun activity." Miss Bustier says.

"What fun activity is that Miss Bustier?" Rose probs sweetly, tilting her head.

"Baking!" Miss Bustier smiles.

The students became excited. Adrien notices that Kalianna is missing just then.

"Miss Bustier? Where's Kalianna?" The blonde questioned.

"Oh she'll be here any moment now." Miss Bustier replies.

Just then Kalianna and Marinette ran in with bright smiles.

"Good morning guys!" The former greeted the teens.

"Good morning Kalianna." Miss Bustier and the others, excluding Alya, Sabrina, Lila, Nino, Kim, and Chloé, greeted the noirette in unison.

Juleka then notices the bundle of light pink and blue outfits Kalianna has hooked in the crook of her left arm.

"What are those clothes for Kalianna?" Juleka asked.

"These are for us girls!" Marinette spoke up, grabbing an outfit from the pile in Kalianna's hand and showing it to her friends.

Everyone, minus six certain idiots, were in awe at the outfit.

The top of the attire is light pink with sleeves that goes to the elbows. The collar has two cupcakes on them, and underneath the collar is a pearl necklace. The bottom for the outfit is a pretty light blue apron dress that has two cute white buttons on each side of the front and a bow is tied in the middle.

 The bottom for the outfit is a pretty light blue apron dress that has two cute white buttons on each side of the front and a bow is tied in the middle