THE OUTSIDE WORLD | ✔ #ONC202...

Από AuthorESElias

Entered into the Open Novella Contest 2023 | Shortlister! @OpenNovellaContest - Rules & Guidelines: https:... Περισσότερα

Visual Aid | Dream Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Praise for The Outside World

ONC2023 Entry

99 8 11
Από AuthorESElias

May 19th, 2023; This novella made the ONC2023 LONGLIST!!

********************************************

For over a century, the world has been at war. There are very few who still remember what life was like above ground. I was born in the bunker, and I am very certain I will die here without ever setting eyes on the outside world. And that day might be soon.

Rumors are circulating that the food supply is running low. The Government had hoped there would be enough for everyone to survive the war for 150 years. War news is broadcast through a secure radio signal. There is only one reporter the Bunker can count on to say the truth, until today. Clarissa Delgado has accused the Government of lying to us.

City of Ember meets The Giver in this dystopian apocalyptic conspiracy.

********************************************

This is only one of my ONC projects this year. I couldn't decide between my top favorite prompts, so I am doing 2!

This novella is based on Prompt 67;

I do not have any inspiration/Pinterest boards yet. Working on that at the time of publishing this book.

While participating in the Open Novella Contest of 2023, this book can only be read on Wattpad during the months of February through June, 2023. If you find this book anywhere else, please let me know.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is purely coincidental.

Copyright© 2023 by Esther (S.) Elias

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of quotations in a book review. For more information, please contact the author.

"All work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device." https://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html

The moment my writings were PUBLISHED to Wattpad, they were Copyrighted.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

873 186 17
#ONC2024 Round 2 Ambassadors Pick | Longlister (semifinalist) When Prince Oskar decides to disguise himself and goes out into the village to see what...
64.8K 10.9K 122
🌟WATTYS 2023 SHORTLIST 🌟WATTYS 2023 FANS CHOICE AWARDS NOMINEE 🌟WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST 🌟Editor's Pick (Reading Radar) Feb 2024 🌟 Featured Wattpa...
O2 Από Sara Beeksma

Επιστημονικής φαντασίας

6.4K 1K 22
The Earth is dying, yet humanity survives. Pollution and radiation run rampant on the surface. The government rations food and clean air for everyone...
2.5K 639 39
On the day martial law is announced and put into effect, the whole city of Nova Aria is on fire. Lou is stuck on her way home from work. She calls R...