Golden Orbs [TAEGI]

De stella_yoongles

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴." - in which Min Yoongi, a young gho... Mais

Prologue.
Chapter- 1. The murders on Suseong District
chapter - 2. The man on the stairs.
chapter- 3. A 'candle'light dinner.
chapter- 4. A little eccentric neighbour.
chapter- 5. Kang Joohyung.
chapter- 6. Can this be called a date?
chapter- 7. Is It Taehyung?
chapter- 8. A Mistake.
chapter - 9. Goodbye.
chapter- 10. What's with this tension?
chapter 12. Who is he?

chapter- 11. Come back to me.

304 23 23
De stella_yoongles

Taehyung sighed. He glanced at the door of room no. 303. It was glistening, having been just repaired. Yoongi must have had spent a lots of money into it.

But that wasn't what pissing him off so much— well, maybe a little bit. He partly knew about Yoongi's financial condition and with all honesty, it was kind of obvious. What was actually pissing him off was the fact that the janitor forced him to move out.

Taehyung rubbed his chin and tilted his head to a side. "Should I just get rid of him?"He mumbled under his breath, but then shook his head. No, that would be too clumsy, he'll only scare Yoongi off if the man happens to find the janitor's corpse two blocks away.

Besides, he doesn't kill if not necessary.

So now the only option is to go out and search for him. Where is he even supposed to find him, damn it. He gnawed on his bottom lip, he had a gut feeling, that something was gonna happen, he knew yet he still went out. He shouldn't have left Yoongi alone.

"Fuck, this is driving me crazy."Taehyung said with a frustrated grunt and stomped out of the residence.

He doesn't have the faintest idea where he should start searching, but he couldn't just sit still when the weather's so cold.

He can't loose Yoongi.

Not again.

"What did I tell you guys about behaving yourselves when you're in my bar?"Namjoon looked from Jimin to Jeongguk, arms folded in front of his chest, frowning. "Don't you dare give me the silent treatment, apologize to each other right now."

"WHAT?!"The both say in unison. Jeongguk pointed at Jimin,"Apologize? To this fucker?! In your dreams!"

"I'm gonna drill another asshole in you, you useless buffoon!"Jimin growled at the taller.

"I'd like to see you try, you can't even reach me without having to tip toe." Jeongguk replied smugly.

"You must really have a death wish, huh?!"

"Right back at you, cotton candy."

Jimin's face twisted into an angry snarl. "I'm not cotton candy—"

"Tell that to your pink fluffy hair,"Jeongguk snickered,"leader of Kitty Gang, my ass. You lot look like powerpuff girls with bruises."

Jimin grabbed Jeongguk's shirt and pulled the man closer to his face. The taller whistled and smirked at him. "You wanna kiss me so bad, Minnie, you look stupid."

"I'm gonna fucking destroy your pretty fucking face and rip your piercings off from your ears and lips."

"That's quite a violent way of making out, I wouldn't recommend it."

"I'm threatening to kill you."

"That, too."

Yoongi nervously shifted closer to Namjoon. "U-um... is it okay to let them fight like that?"

Namjoon sighed and facepalmed himself. He turned around and if Yoongi had to honest, this was the first time he'd seen that look on his boss's face.

"You literally have the maturity of a toddler!" Jimin hissed.

"And you have the height of one." Jeongguk hissed back.

At this rate, Namjoon would actually end up closing the bar for today and... if that happens where is Yoongi supposed to go? He doesn't have anywhere else to go! And he hasn't even worked his full shift, how can he even shamelessly ask Namjoon for money if he doesn't work?

Yoongi drew his lips into a thin line and fidgeted with the serving plate.

And he does the stupidest thing ever.

He shoves the two male away from each other and stands between them. He can see everyone's surprised expression, there was a clattering sound of a plate falling on the floor, followed by a loud gasp.

"What.."Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrist and pulled his hands away from his chest. Yoongi internally screams at being pulled closer to the man,"..do you think you're doing? Who said you could touch me?"

Yoongi gulped down a lump on his throat, hands shaking slightly. "I.. w-wan-wanted—"

"What?!"Jimin yelled at the Yoongi, making him flinch. "Fucking speak coherently or I'm gonna break your wrist—"

Swish.

It happens too fast for Yoongi to register, but the moment he snaps back into reality, he finds his back glued to someone's chest and they had their hands wrapped protectively around his chest.

It was a man, he had black gloves on.

Wait. Black gloves...

Yoongi looks up slowly and his eyes meets with the familiar golden pairs he had seen one too many times.

Taehyung. What is he doing here?

The man wasn't even looking at him, his gaze was dark and sharp and he was glaring at Jimin.

"Tae—"

"So now,"Taehyung's eyes doesn't soften but his lips breaks into an unusual, eerie small smile. "What were you gentleman threatening to do to Yoongi? I'd like to politely ask you to repeat yourself."

Jimin furrowed his brows, frowning at Taehyung. "Who the hell are you now? His boyfriend?"

"I don't reckon having established any sort of relationship between us where I should be obliged to answer such absurd question,"Taehyung replied, his grip around Yoongi's chest tightening. "Now, why don't you rephrase what you were threatening to do to Yoongi? I'm waiting."

"Taehyung, I—"

"Hyungie,"Taehyung looked down at Yoongi, his grin replacing with a dark frown,"why don't you be a good boy and shut your mouth for a moment while I handle the situation, mhm?"

"I wasn't actually gonna do anything to him,"Jimin said nonchalantly,"it was a just a figure of speech. Not like he can even handle a slap by hand with such pale skin and skinny body."

Taehyung smiled. "You closeted pervert."

Jimin blinked. His men's mouth hung low and Jeongguk, even though sweating nervously, chuckled in amusement. "W-what did you just call me?"

"I'm glad to hear that you had no intention of actually hurting Yoongi, then, I'll be leaving with him now and—"

"W-wait, wait! Wait a second!"Yoongi struggled to get out of Taehyung's grip and groaned,"are you nuts?! I still have my shift—"

Taehyung spun Yoongi around with a swift move, making the smaller yelp in surprise and grabbed him by his shoulders. "Why are you wearing something so lewd?"

Yoongi furrowed his brows at the man in confusion. His eyes looked void of any emotion and it sent shivers down his spine. Taehyung clenched harder on Yoongi's arms, making the smaller twitch and wince. "What do you—"

"You're letting everyone watch you like this,"Taehyung growled, scowling at Yoongi,"do you want me to go crazy? Why would you leave without telling me anything? I was worried sick!"

Yoongi scowled back at him,"let me go, Taehyung. It hurt— ouch!"

With Yoongi's cry of pain, Taehyung loosens his grip, it's as if he snapped back into reality. He sighs and droops his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "I'm sorry, fuck, I'm sorry, b-but you shouldn't have left like that..."

Yoongi's confused and surprised— he doesn't know how to react to such confession. He expected Taehyung to notice his disappearance, but... he certainly didn't  expect the man go rampant like this.

He gets off of Yoongi and takes his long coat off and drapes it around Yoongi's shoulder, buttoning it up so that even his legs were covered.

"What are you doing..."Yoongi mumbled.

Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's hand and turned towards Jeongguk. "Are you the owner?"

Jeongguk casually points his finger at Namjoon and Taehyung turned towards the man. He bows respectfully.

And Yoongi blinks, utterly confused.

"I apologize for having caused such ruckus. I'll be taking Yoongi with me, then, excuse me."Taehyung gets up and glares at the man for the last time before standing in his usual stance for a moment to send a warning glare at Jimin's way as well and drags Yoongi along with him.

Namjoon just stares at the exit. "What the actual fuck just happened?"

Yoongi stared at the Taehyung's smiling face, a bit more intimidated than before. He was sitting on a bench and Taehyung was sitting on his knees in front on him, holding a Bungeo-ppang  in his hands.

"What are you doing? Eat."Taehyung smiled at him.

Is this man for real? Is this even the same man he saw at the bar earlier?

"I have better things to worry about than eating carp fish bread."Yoongi sighed, burying his nose inside the blue scarf Taehyung's wrapped around him. "Taehyung.. I .. didn't leave on my own accord. The janitor—"

"I know,"Taehyung placed both his hands by Yoongi's side and pushed himself a bit closer to him. "so you were working to quickly get some money so that you can stay at some cheap hotel, right?"

Yoongi, even though a bit suspicious, nodded meekly.

"You don't have to worry about that,"Taehyung said and slowly got up, brushing his nose against Yoongi's chest on the process. He rummaged through his jeans pocket, but even though he searches both of them, he doesn't seem to find what he wanted to find. "Ah!"He then says and points to Yoongi,"it must be in the left pocket of that jacket."

He leaned closer and places his hands inside the left pocket of the jacket he lent to Yoongi.

Yoongi's cheeks turn red and hot, he ends up blaming the redness on the cold, the hotness... he wouldn't like to name it for now.

"Ah, found it." Taehyung says and leans back from Yoongi.

There was a sliver key glistening under the moonlight, tied by a red ribbon.

"What is that?"Yoongi asked. It couldn't be...

"What do you think? It's our new house, Hyung."

Yoongi furrowed his brows. "What?"

"It's the apartment key, obviously. But... it belongs to us now." Taehyung explained.

"What do you mean it belongs to..."Yoongi froze.

He couldn't... have, right?

"T-that means I can move back in?"Yoongi asked to which Taehyung nodded,"does the janitor know about this?"Taehyung nodded again.

That's impossible. There's no way that janitor would let this happen. Unless he...

"H-how'd you do that?"

"I'm polite, that's all."Taehyung smiled,"also I'm handsome and I have money."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but thought better of it. "...Right."

It feels kind of uneasy to lean on a complete (suspicious) stranger who lives next door but he had no choice. Yeah, he should probably play along for now, after all he did bring him back his place for him...

Taehyung stretched his hand out to Yoongi and the smaller takes it, standing on his feet.

"There's no need to say thank you,"Taehyung says as they step towards the road,"you'll have so much more to thank me for in the future."

Yoongi really can't read this man's mind at all. It's tiring and scary. Something about Taehyung just intimidates Yoongi but at the same time fills him with curiousity.

"You can show me gratitude for everything later on."

And that thought comes back to his mind again. There's a voice. A voice whispers at the back of his mind: "He's a Murderer."

"Taehyung-ah."Taehyung turns around at the call, Yoongi frowns up at the man. "You've... done bad things, haven't you?"

Taehyung's wide grin slowly disappeared, and he steps closer to Yoongi until their shoe tips touch each other.

Yoongi grasped Taehyung's coat that he was wearing and gulped. He looked up at the taller, gaze hard."Well, haven't you?"

Taehyung gaze softened for the moment and Yoongi could only stare.

That look...

He's seen that look before.

But where? On whose face?

"I..."Taehyung mumbled,"suppose so."

->>>-<<<-

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88.7K 2.6K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
11.3K 491 37
When everyone hurts jimin and he wanted for death....but someone (yoongi) giving him the reason for living... First sight love .... Sorry for any gr...
4.3K 235 21
"It's okay, Jiminie. You saved me. It was all you could do." "No, it wasn't! I could've found a different way! I didn't have to kill him!" . In...
9.9K 576 66
What if two bipolar personalities clash together in a labyrinth of misunderstanding, promises, lemirence, new realizations and ultimately the deadly...