Scaramouche Meets Mha

By H1NG3_G1RL

[ DISCONTINUED (THERES A REMAKE SO GO CHECK THAT OUT) ] " Im still falling.. why? " - scaramouche, falls into... More

| " suddenly "
| " coma "
| " counselling
| " guardian "
| " elevator "
| " boom "
| " entrance exams "
| " apprehension test "
| " heroing 101"
| " deku vs kacchan "
| " guilt and emotions
| " villains? "
REMAKE IS OUT!!

| " meeting class 1-a "

2.9K 98 37
By H1NG3_G1RL

Scaramouche PoV :

I got in. Quite easily too i might add. That letter i recieved was odd yet fascinating to say the least.

Flashback

The mailman had just arrived to delivier the letter from U.A to me. I grab the letter from his hands and thank him. I go to my room to open the letter in private.

"It is I! ALL MIGHT THROUGH A PROJECTION!I would like to inform you 'yawn' Ekhem.. I would like to inform you Young Takami that you have made it in at the top spot of the written exams! With 167 points and 67% on the written exams! Just barely passing, you should probably study history more often though. Just a suggestion ANYWAYS, no fear! You have passed! We welcome you young Takami to U.A! " The projection then shuts off.

End of Flashback

I mean, im not even from here so how should i know its history 🙄. Anyway, ill just get on with it i guess.

I head on in the entrance to find other people i saw from last time. I look over to see people infront of me. A brunnette and that green guy. ( Hm. I thought he wasnt gonna make it in at all. ) i thought truthfully. I kept walking until i was right behind them.

" uh, may we help you? " the girl said to me. " could you like, move. " i said coldly towards them acting like a total jerk to liven up my boring morning. The girl slightly narrowed her eyes while the greenette became nervous despite him being taller than me. ( what a push over. ) " You could just walk around us? " she asked a bit annoyed. " or maybe you could just, move. " i said once again making her forfeit. " *sigh* youre right. " she said moving , as well as the greenette. ( Push overs. And quite boring. ) i said in my mind disappointed.

After a while, i found the class that was assigned to me. ( hm, class 1-A .. ) i thought looking from my paper towards the massive door in front of me. ( do giants come here or something? ) i said genuinely fascinated.

I pushed the doors open to see a room full of weirdos. Wrong term , uhm. Unique, people was what i meant. People looked at me for one second, then quickly went back to what ever they were doing. ( guess im not recognize for my talents ) i shrug slightly going to pick an empty seat.

I pick the seat behind broccoli boy cause he seems like a pushover and that makes it peaceful.

Class arrangement.

" If you want to make friends you can pack up your stuff and leave now. " a voice said ( ... who was that- ) I stand up to start walking towards the three near the door. " Welcome to U.A's hero course " ( Is that a yellow worm. ) " It took you all 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work.. Time is precious , rational students would understand that. He turned to the rest " Hello, I am Shota aizawa, and I am your teacher. "

. . .

' WHAT!!! ' the whole class thought " Right , let's get to it. Put these on and head outside. "

—Get used to things balladeer. The author doesnt plan on letting you leave here anytime soon.

A/n
Extremely sorry for the slow updates, i have 4 diffeent orojects that are almost due yet i am nowhere done to finishing them. I have been making these on the bus, so please wait a few more days for tye next ones!!

Edited ✔️ | 01.27.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 708 15
⚊ in which , two completely different idols meet again and slowly fall in love. scaramouche x fem!reader; (idol!au) - NOT COMPLETE
412K 14.1K 27
He saved me from jumping off that building...but why? He hates everything and everyone, so why save me? *This story contains sensitive content* *STAR...
1.3K 33 9
when kazuha, one of the sweetest kids in school goes missing, nobody has a clue who could've done it but nearly everyone suspects one person. kunikuz...
12.8K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...