To Fall In Love Again [JEONGK...

By SaintEvilish

Happiness. That is all we ever want in life. To find that one person we can't live without, the person we loo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 9

1.1K 53 12
By SaintEvilish

With way much less effort, JeongWoo managed to carry Junkyu into the bathroom and convince him to soak in the tub. The omega only wanted to get himself clean and fast, as in a quick three minute shower fast. But again, the alpha had his own way to make Junkyu do things beyond what he'd wanted. As the alpha also needs to clean up from his own liquid waste, Junkyu's option was either the bathtub or take shower together with JeongWoo, which with all sanity, Junkyu chose the former.

Seeing JeongWoo's smug face as he declared his defeat, Junkyu felt so much urgency to punch him square on his face, but he was too tired and weak for that. And besides, he couldn't deny the warm, fuzzy feeling in his chest when he saw the alpha's happy face.

When was the last time he felt such an intense emotional reaction from someone's happy face that made him want to see the same expression again and again? Probably when Haruto was still alive. Is it okay if he feels the same thing he used to feel for Haruto?

Junkyu's body slowly sunk into the warm depths before being completely submerged, including his head. He held his breath, wanting to erase his thought before it wandering back to Haruto again.

How long can I hold my breath? My record is 50 seconds.

One, two, three, four...

He began counting in his head, and by forty, he opened his eyes. Small bubbles flew from the corner of his lips to the surface. It wasn't until he pressed his lips tight to stop the bubbles that the water became clear and he saw the alpha's head hovering over the side of the tub. A finger came in and poked the tip of his nose. Junkyu accidentally inhaled water through his nose from the act. He jerked out and leaned over the side, coughing up the water that went in his lungs.

Instead of saying sorry, JeongWoo laughed, holding his stomach while sitting on the bathroom floor. It was the first time Junkyu heard him laughing, almost wheezing, and not just a little chuckling. The warm feeling returned. He rubbed water off of his face and looked at the alpha, staring at the beaming face. And right there he felt his heart slowly grow erratic in his chest. He was mesmerized by the alpha's laugh, the opened mouth full with mirth singing into his ears.

Junkyu unconsciously stretched his hand out, water dripping from his fingers. The wet tips gingerly brushed against JeongWoo's skin, and that was enough to make Junkyu feel some strangely unfamiliar sparks urging him to touch the alpha more. He wasn't in his heat, nor was he in a shocking state of just finding out he has another mate and the whole fiasco that had followed. His mind was as clear as the water inside the tub before he got in twenty minutes ago, so why was he unable to resist the call to be with the alpha? To resist the tantalizing fantasy of skin against skin.

Just a simple touch of Junkyu's hand against his face caused JeongWoo to shudder and stop laughing. It was then he noticed that there was a saccharine wisp of a scent floating through the air. It had unknowingly wound its way around him and wrapped itself around his being, seeping into his skin and lighting him aflame. It was intoxicating, and JeongWoo's pheromone gave its instant reaction of answering his mate.

The alpha gripped Junkyu's wrist that was near his jaw lightly, his fingers feeling the beating pulse. He closed his eyes as he rubbed his cheek against Junkyu's palm before his nose nudged on the lithe wrist, inhaling its scent deeply. Junkyu could have pulled away if he wanted to but he found himself loving the feeling of JeongWoo's skin against his.

He didn't know if it was an effect as the alpha's true mate or if it was because he legitimately wanted to be touched by JeongWoo. After a few seconds of consideration, he decided that it was both.

"You have to stop that, otherwise I might not be able to hold myself." JeongWoo whispered as he trailed his nose along the translucent skin of Junkyu's arm. It took all of his willpower to say those words. He wanted nothing more than to take Junkyu then and there, ravage him until the both of them could no longer stand.

Junkyu was able to grasp what the alpha meant, yet he didn't try to take control of his pheromone. "What if I don't want to?" His voice was a mere whisper, his hand under the water moving to his waist, gripping his flesh, expecting something to happen.

Then, with Junkyu's —sort of— approval and that oh so sweet rose vanilla scent wrapping around his entire being, JeongWoo couldn't hold back any longer. Using his free hand, he wrapped his fingers around Junkyu's nape and used his muscles to push himself up on his knees.

Even as JeongWoo leaned in, Jukyu's heart beat vigorously within his chest. It thundered so loudly he was afraid JeongWoo could hear it. Junkyu breathed in and closed his eyes as the intoxicating pheromone that wafted out of JeongWoo stimulated his system. He felt himself reacting against the alpha's breath that was so close to his lips and twitched slightly. To get closer or to move away, Junkyu didn't know.

It had never been this confusing.

Their lips touched and the world fell down around them.

Unlike their rushed and forceful first kiss, it started slow and gentle this time. As much as he wanted to take the omega further in just seconds, JeongWoo didn't want to repeat his mistake, he let Junkyu set his own pace. Careful nibbles were made, lips tugged softly on one and another, the sweet kiss that both of them were sure would stay in their memory forever.

It wasn't enough. Junkyu responded to the alpha's patience by gripping his forearm as his soft lips ran ardently over JeongWoo's, deepening the kiss. Their emotions poured in as their tongues danced and caressed, hearts thumped rapidly from the boiling blood of passion mingling with the desire swirling around them. Junkyu felt his body begin to shake inside the —now cold— water, but JeongWoo's had moved his hand to his bare back, holding him in place as their kiss became deeper, and more ravenous.

Everything was a fiery bliss, yet still so hotly real. Never in his entire long life had JeongWoo ever felt this way. Not even with Doyoung.

Reality sank in. JeongWoo completely forgot about his boyfriend ever since he left his house. All of his attention, body, and mind were at Junkyu for the past couple of days, sparing no second at anything and everything else. The I'll call you he said to Doyoung was long forgotten and became another empty word he uttered.

The alpha pulled away. Junkyu's face was flushed. He didn't say anything and neither did JeongWoo. The only thing that could be heard was their panting and feel the hot, ardent air hovering around them.

Junkyu's smell was stronger, indicating his hidden heat. It called to the alpha, telling him that this wasn't over yet, but JeongWoo restrained himself. He moved Junkyu's wet hair away from his forehead and kissed him there. "You should finish your bath." He said with a small smile. "I'll help you wash, okay?"

Junkyu did nothing but gave a nod, letting JeongWoo get up and walk around the tub to get shampoo and body wash. The fading heat of JeongWoo on his skin made him feel as if he lost something, but he kept it to himself and stayed shut.

JeongWoo made Junkyu rest his back against the narrow side of the tub. He sat on the floor behind him, poured some shampoo on his palm and began washing Junkyu's hair. It wasn't his intention to help Junkyu wash when he came back to the bathroom. He had come to give a clean towel and fresh clothes for Junkyu to wear after his bath, but the sight of Junkyu laying down on the bathtub floor like a beautiful merman caught his attention and the rest happened.

"Do you know what happened to me?" Junkyu asked as JeongWoo's fingers scratched his dirty scalp. He had a slight memory of his heat, but he didn't know why he had it. His next heat wouldn't come faster than two months' time.

JeongWoo hesitated. The truth would hurt his omega for sure, but he couldn't predict how severe it's going to be. If the incident inside the hospital was like a nightmare for JeongWoo himself, then how would Junkyu feel about that?

He decided to tell the truth anyway. "You were drugged with heat inducing medicine." He said with a heavy breath flaring through his nose.

Junkyu bit his bottom lip. Omegas being drugged with such medicine wasn't a new story. Rapists used that medicine to get a free pass for their felony. An omega's testimony of their memories while in heat has very little sway in court, even when there was a proof from a rape kit used on the victim to get the offender's DNA, they could say it was a consensual act and they were helping the omega to go through their painful heat.

Not just by strangers, there are quite a lot of omegas who were forced into marriage and their partners would use the medicine to mate and breed them. He had seen victims being rolled into his ER, and to think it happened to him, Junkyu felt his bile crawling up to his throat.

"Who?" He asked, voice slightly trembling. He could guess a few names, those who had interaction with him that day, including an alpha barista from a coffee shop near the hospital who brewed his coffee that morning.

JeongWoo didn't answer the question immediately. He took his silent time to rinse Junkyu's hair with an extended shower head. He carded his fingers through the soft hair, making sure he got all of the shampoo out. It was his way to control his anger. He simply hated having to mention the name from his mouth. He thought it was better for Junkyu to never hear the doctor's name again. His day as a doctor is going to end soon anyway, his omega won't have any business with him whatsoever.

But Junkyu could only give him a little amount of time for him to stay silent. "You're not going to tell me, are you?" Junkyu pressed. JeongWoo had Junkyu's arm stretch out to lather it with soap, sitting on one knee on his side. He couldn't escape Junkyu's pleading gaze from his position.

"Do you have to know?" JeongWoo inquired as he put Junkyu's arm back into the tub and took his other arm. Junkyu's unwavering gaze gave him the answer. He sighed internally before he spilled the venom out, "Jang Ki Yong."

It became mute between them again. Junkyu mindlessly stared at empty space in front him while JeongWoo continued washing his omega. For a moment, JeongWoo thought Junkyu was a mannequin from his expressionless face and still body. Even as he drained the water from the tub and placed a towel on Junkyu's hips for decent coverage on his intimate part as he soaped his legs, Junkyu didn't budge and neither did he said anything.

The warm, light air that was there around them had gone, being replaced by coldness that came from Junkyu. Surprisingly enough, his scent didn't turn sour, something that assured JeongWoo to not ask unnecessary questions or to make a move, though he wanted his omega to talk what's inside his head.

Junkyu continued being a mute mannequin until he got out of the tub. JeongWoo wrapped a big fluffy towel around him, kissed his forehead and dried him off. It wasn't until he made Junkyu sit in front of a vanity to dry his hair that JeongWoo finally had enough with the silence.

"You can cry if you want." He said, staring at Junkyu through the mirror, placing his hands on the omega's shoulders as he stood behind him. He thought Junkyu needed assurance that he was free to let out his emotion in his presence.

A sad, pitiful smile rose on Junkyu's face. He shook his head as he softly replied, "That person is not worth my tears."

Junkyu might cry for Haruto for years or teared up because of stupid, embarrassing things he did around his mate, but under his consciousness, he wasn't one to shed a tear because people did bad things to him. He has had enough of that while still living with his family. Not even his parents are worth his tears anymore.

Baffled with his response, JeongWoo bent over and kissed the top of his head. His eyes never left the mirror and watched as Junkyu looked down at his hands on his lap, pink hues crossing the omega's cheeks. JeongWoo wondered what kind of past Junkyu had for him to be this calm while the other omegas are probably already bawling their eyes out and losing their shit to chase after the perpetrator that happened to be their own friends or co-workers. Junkyu obviously have had worse than just being betrayed by his —supposedly— ally.

It was his homework to find out, and until then, his main task was to get Junkyu go back to rest as soon as possible. The bed was cleaned, with new beddings and dry mattress taken from a guest room when they went back to the bedroom. JeongWoo had called his maids while Junkyu was in his bath.

"Let's go to bed. You should rest longer." He didn't hear any protest from Junkyu who shuffled towards the bed and laid down. JeongWoo climbed in next to him, gathered his omega into his arms and held him tight. Junkyu was out in seconds, leaving JeongWoo wide awake with his thoughts.

Though Junkyu looked calm, the sad smile he showed earlier lingered in his head. The doctor might've failed in getting into Junkyu's flower bud, but he had hurt his omega, physically and emotionally. JeongWoo could feel his lips twitch to a wicked smile at the thought of seeing the other alpha suffer throughout his life. Death would be an easy punishment. He deserved more than just death.

JeongWoo had left the Park manor before dawn, leaving Junkyu deep in his sleep under the warm comforter. He had masked his pillow thickly with his scent and gave it for Junkyu to hug as a replacement for his body while he was gone. The omega won't notice he wasn't there unless he woke up before the alpha came back. JeongWoo took a mental note to make his mission quick as he kissed Junkyu goodbye on his forehead.

He arrived at a warehouse a few minutes after his chauffeur drove him out of the house. The place was loaded with weapons and explosives, stashed inside boxes in the main area. Supplying those to the military was one of the Park's businesses, not JeongWoo though. His father gave that line of business to Jihoon as the eldest male. The warehouse along with everything that was inside are practically Jihoon's, including two guards that were following JeongWoo walking to the secret room, three floors down under the ground.

Dr. Jang wasn't sure how long he had been inside the room, or more like a prison with steel bars. All three walls and the floor were made of concrete. There was no window to tell when the sun went up and down. He was minimally fed with food that wasn't appropriate for humans, water that they gave was never enough to moist his throat.

After a crazy high-level alpha knocked him down while he was minding his own business with his omega, he found himself woke up only in his briefs and chained to the wall. Two people were in rotation bringing him food; hunky, giant betas that always wore black suits. He'd tried to talk to them to let him go, but it was clear they were under orders to not talk with him whatsoever.

They've never beaten him like kidnappers in a thriller movie would do to their prisoners, though it didn't make Dr. Jang feel less miserable. His wounds caused by the alpha were never treated, ulcers started to form on them because of infections. His broken nose prevented him from breathing normally. Laying down on the cold floor with nothing to keep him warm surely didn't help at all in soothing all of his pain.

As a person who grew up with a silver spoon on his plate, the situation almost made him go insane. The only thing that stopped him from asking to be killed was his omega. He was worried about Junkyu's safety. The omega was in heat and who knows what these people did to him. As he stared at the only dim light on the ceiling, he would wonder if Junkyu was also chained in a room somewhere near him.

Dr. Jang's ears twitched when the sound of faint footsteps filled the narrow dark alley outside his prison bars. The footsteps began to slowly become louder and he opened his eyes, though he could only use one as his left eyelid was still swollen from the high-level alpha's punch. If the footsteps belong to those betas, he would ignore them and just let another day pass.

But no, in between the iron scent that was from his own dry blood, he could smell an alpha. The first alpha who came after he got kidnapped. He slowly pushed himself up to sit and groaned in pain as he pressed his palms against the floor. His wrists might be broken because of the thick metal cuffs around them.

Sounds of clattering keys pulled his gaze back to the door. The same beta guard who usually came to give him his food was opening the lock. He got inside as he pushed the door open, but unlike the usual where he would drop a plastic plate in front of the surgeon, he just stood there, making a way for another person to step in.

Through one functioning eye, Dr. Jang could barely recognize the alpha who was walking into the room with hands inside the front pockets of his slacks, until the same pheromone in the hospital created shivers bitterly swimming over his spine. This was the same alpha who beat him black and blue.

"What do you want!" He growled with hostility. The pheromone alone terrified him. He immediately knew he was no match against the man clad in suits in front of him.

"You look pathetic." JeongWoo said as he stared down at the doctor, a cold look in his eyes that were also filled with disgust.

"L-let me go. I-I can give you money.. I-I'm r-rich..h-how much do you want.." The doctor stuttered. The man was dangerous. The faster he gave him what he wanted, the safer his life would be, or so he thought.

JeongWoo almost burst out laughing at the offer. As a Park, money was the last thing he needed. He held in his laugh, however, and instead, he kicked Dr. Jang right on his face, making the doctor groan as he flew to the side, his head slammed against the concrete floor. It irked him how he thought money could compensate for what he had done to his omega.

"Money you said." JeongWoo seethed menacingly as he stepped on the alpha's head, pinning him down with his shoe. Blood oozed out of his head, seeping onto the concrete. "Of course a cockroach like you would think that way."

"P-please.. A-anything y-you want, j-just let me a-and J-junkyu go.." He pleaded as tears streamed down his face. It was the wrong thing to say.

JeongWoo kicked the doctor on his stomach with all his strength, causing iron wine to spew out of his mouth. The two guards flinched. They could swear they heard the sound of broken bones coming from the naked man's body.

"Keep his name out of your filthy mouth!" JeongWoo was so angry, the flaming, vicious rage pouring off of him was sickening. How dare he mention Junkyu as if he had done nothing to him and JeongWoo was the bad guy here. "You drugged him. My omega. My fucking mate!" And it came the second kick on the doctor's stomach, sending him onto the wall behind him, chains clanking loudly across the room.

Dr. Jang could barely handle the pain, but the information didn't escape his ears. He doesn't know Junkyu has a mate. He only knew Junkyu's supposed husband was dead, and he never had anyone since.

JeongWoo inhaled deeply to calm himself down as he straightened his back and took a few steps backwards. "You said anything I want." He pulled one hand out of his pocket and threw a folded knife. It fell close within Dr. Jang's reach.

With a disturbing smirk on his face, JeongWoo stared down at the helpless dominant alpha and released his pheromone. The cursed pheromone rapidly lurked in, engulfing Dr. Jang. Its great darkness poured all over him. It felt like it was stroking his skin and senses and mind. It was overwhelming and feverish and painful like no other.

As though he was no longer in control of his own body, Dr. Jang reached for the knife and flipped it open. The sharp titanium edge glinted and shone against the dim room. "N-no.. P-please.. F-forgive m-me.." He begged in breathlessness upon knowing what the pheromone told, or rather forced, him to do.

His hand only grew closer to his other hand, the tip of the knife almost reached his trembling fingers as he, without his own control, spread them apart. "PLEASE!" He cried out. The sharp tip touched the base of his pinky finger.

JeongWoo didn't give a damn on what the doctor was about to do to his own fingers. He turned around and casually walked away. Dr. Jang screamed in excruciating agony at the top of his lungs behind him. The sound penetrated through the whole room, shaking the strong walls.

"Throw him out after he's done." JeongWoo instructed the shaking, trembling guards who had pissed their pants after they witnessed what these Parks could do with their infamous pheromones.

What could be worse than death for someone who had dedicated their whole life to be a surgeon? Living without fingers to hold a scalpel would.

JeongWoo went to the bathroom as soon as he came back to the house. Even though he didn't actually touch the doctor, he could smell the alpha's disgusting scent all over him and he doesn't want Junkyu to smell it. He stood under the raining shower head with closed eyes, thinking what he had just done as hot water washed over his toned body.

He had deliberately used the cursed pheromone he hated for his whole existence, the one he had swore to never consciously use against anyone, and yet he broke his own oath. And worse, he felt no remorse at all.

He would do anything for his omega, and if anything means ruining other people's life, he would spare no second to get it done. There will be no escape route for those who had hurt his mate, including whoever that had made Junkyu masked his shattered heart with a sad smile a few hours ago. He will find out and hunt them down.

After he completely dried his hair, JeongWoo returned to his bedroom. Junkyu was still sleeping soundly even though the sun had risen behind him, brightening the room through the large windows. JeongWoo quietly climbed onto the bed and slid in under the comforter. He replaced the pillow Junkyu was hugging with his own body.

"Alpha?" Junkyu's sleep muddled voice reached JeongWoo's ears as the omega started nuzzling against his neck where his face was buried.

"Hmm, I'm here sweetheart." He whispered as he gently stroked Junkyu's hair and released his calming pheromone.

Junkyu purred in contentment and wriggled closer to JeongWoo's warm skin. He fell back to sweet sleep, oblivious with what had happened outside the safety of his alpha's bed.

---------------------

HELLOOO YEOREOBUUNN!!

The baby slowly opening up to JeongWoo!
('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

Anyway, tell me what you think!

See ya mid-week!

Love,

-Saint-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. โ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™œ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ...
17.7K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterใ…ฃstray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
21.2K 1.1K 41
Park Seonghwa; 21, Self-proclaimed scientist, Serial killer, unpredictable. Seonghwa always wanted his own dog hybrid. But, reality speaking it was i...
236K 15.1K 47
T R E A S U R E Watanabe Haruto - Park Jeongwoo wherein Park Jeongwoo is a son of a maid working for the "Kang Family". The only thing he ever wan...