๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

Oleh ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) Lebih Banyak

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

hospital

3.9K 240 42
Oleh ot7_bang_tan

"Sleep well hyung" namjoon said smiling at yoongi who was curled up on his lap.

Then he just sat silently patting yoongi who was in deep slumber but just after 10 minutes-

"Miss you m-mamma" yoongi mumbled in his sleep shifting on namjoon's lap who was getting worried if yoongi is having any bad dream or something.

Namjoon held yoongi close to him while still patting him.

"S-someone help" yoongi mumbled again which made namjoon's confusion clear.

He was having a bad dream.

"Hyungie? KitKat wake up" namjoon was trying to wake him in his soft and calm tone.

Yoongi woke up with a jerk. He cried loudly.

"Ah no no, shhh it was just a bad dream" namjoon said hugging him close.

"Nobody h-helped joonie, t-they left us a-alone *coughing*" yoongi said hiccuping.

Namjoon patted his back while gently rocking him back and forth. His own eyes were getting teary but then he got shocked when he felt yoongi limp in his arms.

"Hyung? Hyung! Wake up!" He was shaking him to wake him up but nothing was working.

Namjoon laid yoongi down on the bed and quickly called jungkook.

"Hello hyu-"

"Kook, hyung fainted!"

"WHAT!! HOW? What happened?!"

"He had a bad dream and the-"

"I understood, take him here fast hyung"

"Yeah i am coming" namjoon said then cuts the call. He picked yoongi in his arms gently and run out from the house but carefully.

On the way to the hospital, driver was driving while namjoon was sitting at back with yoongi whose head was on his lap.

"You are gonna be ok KitKat, don't worry your joonie is here" namjoon said caressing yoongi's head that was on his lap but then saw him waking up.

"Hyung! You alright!?"

Yoongi frowned looking up at him.

"It's okay, nothing happened relax" namjoon comforted when he saw fear in his eyes.

"W-where are we going?" Yoongi said trying to get up.

Namjoon helped him to sit.

"Joonie? Where?" Yoongi asked again.

Namjoon knew that if he told yoongi that they are going to the hospital then he gonna cry and throw his tantrums.

"Umm we are going to pick jungkook from the hospital hyung" he lied.

"H-hospital?" Yoongi got scared hearing that. He hate hospitals.

"Yeah but just to pick up Kook, nothing else" namjoon said smiling.

Yoongi nodded.

After 5 minutes they reached at the hospital.

"Come hyung" namjoon said stepping out from the car.

"You go inside joonie,I am waiting for you both here okay?" Yoongi said still sitting inside.

Namjoon sighed and said
"But hyung, your kookie will be happy if you will come with me inside"

"No namjoon I am not going inside please" yoongi said shaking his head as no.

Namjoon was now left with no option. He take out his mobile from his pocket and called jungkook.

"Jungkook,I am infront of the hospital"

"Then come insi-"

"He woke up and now he is not getting out of the car"

"Ok wait I am coming"

Namjoon hummed then cuts the call. He looked at yoongi who was looking back at him with his teary eyes.

"Hyung no crying now yeah? Please let's go inside" He said holding yoongi's arm trying to pull him out from the car but yoongi was trying hard to not let namjoon pull him out.

"Noo! Leave me!" Yoongi said then bite namjoon's hand who hissed in pain.

"Owww!"

"Kim yoongi!!"

Yoongi gulped shifting towards the other side of the car.

"Apologize to your joonie, now!!" Jungkook said sternly.

"Jungkook no, it's alright nothing happened" namjoon said not wanting him to shout at yoongi.

Jungkook sighed looking at the bite on namjoon's hand.

"Just try to take him inside, he's not listening to me" namjoon said looking at jungkook.

"Cause you don't know how to handle him in these situations hyung" jungkook said going towards the other side of the car. He opened the door and grabbed yoongi's arm.

"J-joonie!" Yoongi called for namjoon who was standing far.

"Now you will see only kookie, let's go inside yoonkitty" jungkook said and pulled yoongi out from the car forcefully.

"I don't want to go inside!!" Yoongi said trying to release his arm from Jungkook's hold but the grip was too strong.

"I am telling you that we are going inside not asking you so be quiet" jungkook said dragging yoongi who was crying hard.

"Leave my fucking hand Kim jungkook and stop dragging me you stupid!" Yoongi yelled at him.

Jungkook stayed quiet and keep on dragging him.

"I hate you both!! I am never gonna talk to you ever!" Yoongi said which made jungkook froze on his spot.

Namjoon run his hand in his hairs in frustration.

"why are we doing all this? For whom we are doing all this!!?" Jungkook asked in loud tone turning to look at yoongi who answered making eye contact with jungkook
"I didn't asked anyone to bring me here!!"

"So you just wanted us to leave you there on the bed fainted!!?" Jungkook said furiously.

Yoongi's eyes widened
"F-fainted? When?" He asked stepping back from Jungkook.

Namjoon stood behind yoongi knowing he can run away anytime.
"When you was having a nightmare" he answered yoongi's question.

Yoongi looked back towards namjoon who was looking way too much worried.

"Hyung please let's go inside okay? Come" namjoon said and was going to hold yoongi's hand gently but yoongi just backed away while asking
"What will doctor do?"

"I don't know hyung but nothing serious or scary will happen alright?" Namjoon said softly.

Yoongi was still not agreeing to go inside.

"Hyung you go back home, he is being stubborn and throwing tantrums because you are here" jungkook said to namjoon knowing that Yoongi thinks if he will keep crying and will not agree then namjoon will take him back home.

Namjoon also know about this but how can he leave him alone?

"I will be with him hyung so don't worry,go back home" jungkook said assuring him.

Namjoon nodded then went back towards his car but then he heard yoongi's crying voice.

"Joonie!!! No!" Yoongi was calling him.

"Sorry hyung but you left no option for me" namjoon thought then sat down inside the car and left from there.

Yoongi was going to fell down on his knees but jungkook quickly picked him up in his arms and this time yoongi just stayed silent. He doesn't want to anger jungkook now because namjoon is here anymore to save him from his anger.

"No tantrums now?" Jungkook asked going inside.

Yoongi was still a little sobbing but he didn't said anything.

Jungkook sighed and Went inside a room.

"Look yoonkitty, this room is ok right? There are no scary machines, now lay down here and no noise yeah?" Jungkook said trying to lay him down on the bed but yoongi was holding his doctor's coat very tightly.

"K-kookie, I am s-sorry" yoongi apologized for his behavior outside.

Jungkook kissed his forehead while smiling and said
"It's okay hyung, I know that you don't like hospitals but it was necessary to come here so that's why I had to force you"

Yoongi pouted still holding his coat tightly.

"Lay down hyung, I promise I will not go anywhere" jungkook said trying to convince him but yoongi shook his head as no.

With a sigh, jungkook went to sit on the couch with yoongi on his lap sitting sideways.

"You are such a baby" jungkook said chuckling.

Yoongi whined snuggling into him but quickly hide his face in the jungkook's coat when the door of the room opened.

"Why are you hiding? Atleast look who's here" jungkook said.

yoongi was not still looking towards the door but then-

"KitKat?"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.7K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ
13.1K 199 35
Collection of Imagines... Suga fans unite!
154K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
27.6K 752 28
THIS IS A BROTHERLY FF Idols are not sexually attracted to each other.. It is as pure as me ( joke of the day) About the story... You gotta see yours...