TO HELL WITH LOVE

Par smanioor

[Taelice smut] Plus

The Birthday - 1
The birthday - 2
The Birthday -3
The Birthday -4
You got the work
Good morning

Caught

1.2K 16 4
Par smanioor

Taehyung never thought that his mind would get this frustrated over a little girl . Well, to be honest that little girl ain't little anymore.

He can tell cause he has been observing her ever since she joined the same gym as him.

From her day one she caught manies attentions, and not to lie he is one of these manies . He often caught multiple pairs of eyes wandering over her figure. Like, who wouldn't glance at her . She has pretty much grown up. She greeted him the first day, as he was her senior during Middle High, but they were not that close. UNFORTUNATELY.

It didn't take much of a time for her to get along with everyone due to her cheerful and friendly behaviour.

He saw how she befriended the male population in the gym with ease , how she talked to them , how they tease her, mess with her, get very touchy with her, prank her, how she responds them with a smile without any complain .
She was totally giving them these chances to flirt . She was the hot topic of discussion among the guys.

He can tell cause he evesdropped, when Jaehyun and Mingyu discussed how perky her ass looks in those tight workout leggings, how she sways her hips when she walks and how sexy and smooth her back looks. They were right though.

Lalisa Manoban, the Thai-Swiss transferee student. She was 12 in 7th grade , when he entered the High School. Now she is 21 ,will turn 22 this march, already graduated from High School and now a student of Seoul National University majoring in Psychology.
It's been almost 10 years since he last saw her as they both joined in different High Schools. Back then she used to have shoulder length light brown hair with pretty bangs and ate a lot cotton candy. Now she has dyed her hair to black , cut it even shorter like a bob, but still loyal to her bangs.

She is still single, no boyfriends , never hooked up with anyone, doesn't go to dates even though she gets asked out a lot.

He can tell because she is bestfriends with Jimin's girlfriend Rosé.

Taehyung is thankful to God that he atleast received some perks of raising the garbage of a bestfriend. Apart from being friends with guys of her age, she is close to , Sehun, Hanbin and even Jimin. Bestfriends with Bam bam. He is sure Haruto secretly crushes on her even Lisa is pretty elder than him.

The boy was all smiley when Lisa pinched his cheeks and noses.

He even caught once Yeonjun deliberately removing his jacket in front of Lisa displaying his body just to tease her.

Tsk, these boys can't even help themselves.

Back in Middle High she was a bubbly little girl full of positivity and happiness. Now, she has turned into a fine young lady.

He can tell because he often caught himself staring at her. He has observed the parts of her body which were flat then are fuller now , her toned abdominal muscles, her booties and perky brests.

Taehyung sometimes looks at his hands imagining how perfectly her breasts would fit in his palm. Not so big not so small, just perfect.

Shaking his head to get rid of these thoughts, Taehyung focused more on his barbell. But, it wasn't easy to get rid of her, Lalisa Manoban lives rent free in his mind and soul.

" Hey, What are you looking so troubled for ?"
Taehyung got out of his trance as he heard a voice spoke up behind him.
Without turning his head he said "Nothing" as he already knew the owner of the voice is Jimin.

Jimin just raised one of his eyebrows and tilting his head said, " Your 'nothing' sounds like something is going on in your mind" .

Taehyung knew that his words didn't sound convincing at all. But, what is he supposed to tell him ? Should he tell him that "he is curious about how big Lisa's tits are? How is her body smell? How curvey her body is ? How sexy is her back line is ? " No right. He can't possibly tell Jimin his not so holy thoughts he has been harbouring about Jimin's  girlfriend's bestie.

Just as he was finding an excuse to change the topic a familiar giggle caught both of their attention and they both know whom does this giggle belongs to.
Jimin smiled cheekily and screamed, " Rosé,  here, baby " waving his hands . Jimin approached Rosé and took her in his arms and landed his lips on her.

"Anneyong Taehyung sunbae". Taehyung lifted my chin as he heard Lisa greeting him in her sweet voice with a smile ,just like she greets any other male in this world. Taehyung peeked her through the barbell and wandered his eyes all over her body and again back to her eyes.

"Yeah, anneyong " he managed to say and again averted his eyes from her and put his barbell in his space.

Lisa was wearing a quite revealing outfit today.
Her back was on display and with that sports bra her cleavage is visible when she bent to greet him . No doubt men will get boner today. She was making their gym time worthy.

The girls left them, but Taehyung still looking at Lisa's fading back and her ass bouncing from side to side.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up finding Jimin giving him the smug look.

" So this was your reason for distraction ? You better take your chance and claim that ass as yours or else you will be having a tough competition, dude" As Jimin was done giving his advice he patted Taehyung's shoulder and left giving him some alone time to think.

Taehyung thought he never really reached out for Lisa and made any conversations with her. Lisa was always surrounded with her friends, he just didn't find any opportunity to reach her. Jimin words are true there are many who wants her ,so he needs to take his step now.

With these thoughts in his head Taehyung roamed his eyes looking for Lisa.

There she was, lying against the chest press machine minding her business and there her fanboys paying hungry looks at her.

Without wasting any time Taehyung approached her and took a moment just to look at her. Lisa's chest was raising and falling with rhythmically sweat dripping down her chin down to her neck and down towards her cleavage, her collarbones looked so sexy that he want to nibble on them .

It almost takes all for Taehyung not to pounce on her right then, right there without caring of anyone's presence.

It was exactly 2 weeks and a half since she joined this gym but Taehyung's life got full of chaos.

Getting a hold of his inner desires and crouched down to Lisa's eyes level, observing her movements.

" Yeah, Sunbae needs something ?" pausing her activities Lisa asked as she noticed Taehyung.
Taehyung hummed.

-" Are you busy tonight ?"

Lisa thought for a second and shook head from side to side as a " No".

-" Okay, let me pick you up for dinner."

"Eh? Sunbae will pick me up , but why all of a sudden?" Lisa interrogated with wide eyes, not believing what is happening.

-" Why ? You don't want to dine with me ?"

" No, it's not like that. Don't misunderstand, Sunbae. I am just a bit surprised." Lisa explained waving her hands in front of him.

-" Alright. Tonight at 7 I'll be picking you up. "
said Taehyung holding Lisa's wavering hands and kissing the back of it. He looked at Lisa's parted lips and the sweat dripping down her chin .

-" Don't expose your body this much. You are making situations hard for me." Taehyung wiped her chin with his thump and run his fingers over her back line. The corners of his lips lifted up seeing how Lisa's body tensed under his touch and her flustered face.

Taehyung left her after inching closer to her ear and wishpering "Bye".

x x x x x x x x x x x

The metal wall clock said it's 25 mins past 6 in the evening ,almost half an hour till
it's 7.

Lisa checked her appearance in the mirror and applied her lipgloss. She has been doing this for several times.

"Kim Taehyung" , her senior in middle school asked her out for dinner. Does this mean she is being recognised! Finally, her efforts did show sweet results she was waiting for. Kim Taehyung, whom she has been doting on for years. But Lisa never was able to attract his attention.

She joined the photography club for him, joined the same dance classes, improved her cooking skills even tried to talk to him and did many silly things , but never got noticed.

No matter how hard she tried the conversations between these two always limited to just simple greetings.

After he graduated from middle school Lisa thought about giving up on him .Unfortunately, she saw him in the gym she recently joined and learned that he was close to Rosé's boyfriend. The little hope in the depth of her heart bloomed again. And this time her feelings seem not be under her control.

Lisa's phone dinged showing she received a new notification. Lisa checked her phone.

Taehyung sunbae:
I'm at your door.

Lisa paid a quick glance at her face in the mirror checking her appearance for the very last time and ran downstairs to open the door. Before opening the door she took a deep breath and looked at her mobile checking the time . 6.58pm. Very punctual.

Opening the door she awed at his visuals.Just a white shirt and blue jeans is all take Kim Taehyung to look ethereal .

After a moment of staring at each other Taehyung asked
" I guess you're ready?" .

"Uhm- Yea-yes, Sunbae. Let me just grab my bag. " Lisa answered.

"No, no need to bring it. I asked you out ,so it should be my treat. Just wear your shoes. " Taehyung said holding her hand .

       x x x x x x x x x x x x

Lisa didn't expect Taehyung to bring her to this expensive resturant. He totally reserved a room for them. "Richy Rich" thought Lisa. Various dishes were served on the table ,but both of them just sat without saying anything. Taehyung took the seat next to Lisa instead of the seat across her.

- "Did the food not match your taste? "

-"No, I mean yes. I do like it. " Lisa said fumbling with her words.

-" Then, why don't you start eating."

-"Yeah, Let's start. " said Lisa picking up her chop sticks.

She started eating and Taehyung just stared at her. Lisa picked some for Taehyung and keep adding to his plate.

"Sunbae isn't eating. Why ? Are they spicy ?"

She still remembers how Taehyung can't handle spicy food.

But the problem wasn't there, the thing that troubled him is Lisa's dress. Lisa wore a transparent shirt and underneath a black camisole. He just couldn't take his eyes off her when she wrapped her body like a sweet candy, he just wanted to get a taste her.

-" Sunabae"

-"Taehyung Sunabae"

Lisa called him a little louder. Taehyung came back to his senses and noticed that Lisa is in front of her face a worried look on her face .

-"Yeah. Sorry. What were you saying ?" Taehyung asked clearing her throat. His voice came out a raspier than usual.

-"Sunbae, keeps zoning out. Are you okay ?" Lisa asked with worry in her voice and lowering her body in front of him.

This position made Lisa's cleavage flash in front of Taehyung's eyes and he closed his eyes cleaning his fist on the table.

"Oh, please Lisa. " Taehyung's voice came desparate as he shut his eyes tightly.

"Is something troubling you Sunbae ? May be I can help you with that." Lisa said confused.

- "Those are too distracting. Your two kittens are distracting me very much, Lisa" Taehyung said almost a whisper but still audible to Lisa.

It took Lisa a moment to realize what kittens Taehyung was talking about. She was red with embarrassment.

-" If Sunbae wants then he can touch it."

- "Huh ?" not believing his ears Taehyung turned to Lisa to verify if what he heard is actually the truth. Lisa's earlobes were red and she was facing the floor. He was sure that the girl is flustered with embarrassment.

Lisa lifted her face and pointing at her boobs said , " These are distracting you, aren't they ?" and pulled Taehyung's hand to rest on her boobs.

A moment passed. Nothing happened. Lisa wandered if she made a fool of herself out of her boldness. A faint sob escaped her mouth.

With a hard pull Taehyung made Lisa's seat collide to his. Then, grabbing her hands pulled her to sit on his lap .

Lisa reflexively grabbed his shoulder not to fall. Taehyung nuzzled in her short mane and said,
"You shouldn't say things like this, kitten." A hiss escaped from Lisa's mouth as he nibbled on her earlobes.

Lisa closed her eyes tightly and tilted her head giving Taehyung the access he needed. Taehyung's lips travelled from her earlobes to her neck back to her collarbones, he harshly bit on it leaving a trail of red rashes . His hands didn't stay still and groped Lisa's twin mounds.

Crashing his lips on her pouty full lips he sqeezed her breasts hard.

Lisa couldn't handle his sweet torture and moaned into his mouth. Taehyung took the chance to sneak his tongue into her and taste her mouth.
Lisa's eyes widened as she felt something hard twitching under her . She was not that innocent  to not realise what exactly is happening .Fixing her position she rubbed her ass cheeks on the hard twitching object.

Taehyung moaned and drawed Lisa closer to him. Taehyung couldn't hold himself and carried Lisa and threw her on the couch. Lisa sat on the couch observing his movements . He pulled her shirt  and she raised her hands to help him, taking off her clothes one after another.

She was completely naked but he still was fully clothed. Lisa wanted to see him naked. She had always staired at him when he flexed his muscles, the sweat dripping down his neck to chest, how hot he looked in those loose tank tops.

When Lisa moved her hand to unbutton his shirt, Taehyung slapped her hands away.
" Not so fast, kitten. First please me down there. Show me how bold you can get , suck me ." Taehyung scowled in her ear and pushed her head down.

With trembling hands Lisa unbuckled his pants and her eyes widened at the sight of the buldging object in his boxers. Taehyung's member stood with pride against the gravity. Lisa's heartbeat fastened just with anxiety. Is it even going to fit in her mouth?

"Awe is the little kitten scared?" Taehyung's hoarse voice filled Lisa's ear ,she raised her chin and looked at him annoyance. He was teasing her. She shook her head annoyed and licked his glans . He was underestimating her. She put his member in her mouth and sucked him.

"Aarrghh, Lisa, Fuck, Baby. Your damn little mouth feels like heaven. So fucking hot . " Lisa looked at him through her eyelashes. He rested his head on the couch as she gave him rough sucks and while he bit his lips. Taehyung stood up, held her hair and pushed deep into her mouth, moving back and forth.

" Look at you, look at you kitten. The guys are dying to get a taste of your pussy and here you are sucking my dick like a cheap whore. "

Lisa was gagging on his length , tear drops falling from her eyes as her lips hurt and a moan escaped from her mouth vibrating trough his member. She felt his member twitch and a warm liquid filled her oral cavity.

Taehyung released his member from her mouth and pulled her body on the couch. He parted her legs placing them around his waist and bent down to kiss her. When their groins touched there was a feeling of excitement ran through Lisa's body . Lisa got impatient and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Does little kitten need help?" Taehyung teased Lisa rubbing his member on her her pussy. Lisa pulled Taehyung's body close to her colliding their chests and raised her hips to receive more contact. Taehyung pulled away from her body making her whine at the loss and said , " Say what you need, kitten. I'll fill you up with pleasure and fuck your brain out "

Lisa nodded and said,. "Please!!!" Taehyung looked unsatisfied with Lisa's incomplete sentence.

He put two of his fingers in Lisa's wet pussy and traced the clitoris with his thumb. Lisa hummed biting her lips and pushed herself towards him for more friction. But Taehyung removed his fingers in the mean time. Lisa opened her eyes to complain,but stopped looking at the smug look he gave .

"Say it." Taehyung roared in her ears.

Lisa was getting urgent, her body was on fire ,
"Touch me and fuck me as you please ." said letting go of her shyness.

Taehyung grinned feeling delighted and attached his mouth to her nipples, teething and suckling them. After getting satisfied with his brests he lifted her legs on his shoulder to get a clear view of her feminity. Stirring it and parting the petals with his fingers he licked a long trail of it nearly making Lisa scream.

Taehyung hovered on Lisa's body and said looking into her confused Bambi beeds, "You always dress like a whore, seduce other men just to get my attention , don't you Lisa ? You have been doing the same since our middle school days . Always desparate for my attention. " Lisa widened her eyes realizing that she has been caught.

Taehyung put a grin on his face that was very annoying in Lisa's eyes and she pulled his face to crush his lips and said ,
" Shut up and fuck me already."

"Ofcourse kitten, now that I know how long you have been craving my dick." chuckling Taehyung raised his hips and plugged his member into Lisa's damped hole.

Lisa grabbed the material of couch, arced her back , holding her breath, harshly biting her lips, eyes wet with tears . Finally her V-card was taken by Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at their union and found blood staining their groins. Lisa reserved her crown for him to claim it as his. Taehyung's eyes turned dark as he felt how hot and tight Lisa felt. He moved his hips to make Lisa moan with pleasure.

On the other hand Lisa was feeling like she has been taken to heven.
Taehyung's eyes darken, gaze locked with her, his fingernails dug into her pale thighs, with every breath he fastened his movements.

Lisa spread her legs and raised her hips to keep up with his hard thrusts .

Up and down ,up and down , with each thrust Taehyung made, Lisa's boobs swayed with rhythm . He took a brest and kneeded it making Lisa moan his name .

"Yeah, Keep moaning my name slut, let every men who gawk at you know whom dick is being shoved inside your pussy. " Taehyung grunted in her ear.

"Nngggh , Tae Sunbae, deeper please." Lisa whispered in a faint voice, feeling her end is near.

Taehyung pulled Lisa to lie on her stomach and thrusted from the back. With each thrust her ass cheeks collided with his hips. He closed his eyes feeling Lisa's cramped pussy walls around his member. Lisa was sucking him very well and he thrusted into her madly.

Lisa bit a pillow and tried to bear him, but she felt like peeing . Both of them reached their pick in Taehyung's command.

Lisa was passing out after such hot activity,but she moaned feeling something sting to her ass cheeks. It was Taehyung who dug his teeth to leave a mark .

" This will make you think before wiggling your ass at other men" Taehyung said licking off the blood off his lips.

~The end~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.9K 2.8K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
59.7K 1.5K 35
(18+) A kth ff ✓
1.3M 67.7K 45
𝑩𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑰'𝑴 𝑯𝑰𝑺━━𝐹𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝒉𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝒉𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑟.❜ 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒓�...
534K 16.2K 54
⋆ ♛ ⋆ ❝I 「own」 you Bunny~❞ - ⌦Stockholm Syndrome ⌦Mature scenes/Smut ⌦Kidnapping/Captivity ⌦praising/degrading - [Started - 28•01•19] [Ended - 1...