Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

175 7 14
By Kbreezyyz

Roulettes POV

Whisper was my bottom bitch but I had been dodging all her calls. To be honest I didn't know how to tell her what I had planned, but if she really down for me she would back me up. I guess I just have to trust her. So I decided to call her.

*DIALING WHISPER 💙🥶*...

"Whisper what's up, sorry I been missing your calls I had to get outta town real quick" I told her.

"Roulette you ain't gotta explain. Besides all that I got some good news you may wanna hear" she said.

"I'm listening".

"Listen I know we ain't really have that much faith in Toy but she turning these tricks out. And you'll never believe who I saw her wit the other night".

"Who was it?"

"CORBIN KYLE!"

"Bitch CORBIN KYLE! Like KYLE family Corbin! Rich white nigga CORBIN?!" I shouted.

"Yessirrr! And he throwing sum serious stacks. Toy gave me 5 benji's Roulette!"

"FIVE MUTHAFUCKIN' BENJI'S! Damn Ian know Toy had it in her shit..... Tell her I said keep doing what she doing. And thanks for running shit for me while I'm gone. Whisper you's the Thema to my Louise frfr" I told her.

"No problem Sis that's what I'm here for. I got your back, we on the same page" she said.

"Na Whisper I need you to keep holding it down for me I'm planning on coming back to town soon but I gotta get some information so I can come back and handle this Darius nigga" I told her. "Imma let you know when I'm headed back".

"Alright Roulette... be safe out there." She said with concern in her voice. "Whatever you need I got chu". She said and hung up.

I could tell Whisper was really my bitch fa life. I just need to get back to Chucalissa and Duffy been blowing my phone up too. Fuck! What imma tell him? I couldn't think about that right na, I had to keep my focus on ole boy. I wanna know where he stay, who he love, anything and everything about him. Imma torture this nigga then imma kill him.

Woddy's POV

It had been days since Key and the babies came to live wit me. I was serious when I said I wanted her, all of her. She was still sleep and it was 10am. The kids were up so I decided to start cooking breakfast and get them ready for the day. I ain't never been in no situation before where I felt like the person I was wit could potentially be The One... I don been wit plenty of shorties but Keyshawn...she was different. I just hope it's....it's real... I still wonder what the kids think about all of this though. It was easy with Regal cause she was still practically a baby, but Jayden, it was gon be hard for him to understand all this shit. After I got the kids dressed and helped them brush their teeth it was time for breakfast. I had put Regal in her high chair and pulled a seat out for Jayden. Regal just kept smiling and giggling. I guess she was happy to be with her mama again and so was Jayden, but he seemed a little confused.

"Whatchu thinking little man"?I asked him. I don't know why I thought he could answer me in a full sentence cause he was just three years old.

"Woddy.... Are you gonna help my mommy?" He said.

I didn't know what to say. The way he said it he sounded so sad. He must've been traumatized from all the shit that Derrick did to Keyshawn, him and his sister.

"Lil man. You don't have to worry anymore about you, your sister, or your mommy. I'm here for y'all. You're safe." When I said that he jumped out of his seat smiling, running up to me giving me a huge hug. When he did it's like something in my heart opened up, I never thought it would do that again.

Keyshawn's POV

I woke up to some good cooking cause this house was smelling so good... I heard voices in the kitchen so I walked out in the living room...

"Lil man. You don't have to worry anymore about you, your sister, or your mommy. I'm here for y'all. You're safe".

It was Woddy talking to Jayden. I wanted to cry. Jayden looked so happy he ran up to him and hugged him so tight. My baby just wanted to be safe, and I feel bad that for so long he wasn't. But I was so happy that he felt safe now. I had to dry my tears before I walked in the kitchen.

"Morning Y'all" I said to Woddy, Jayden and Regal.

"Morning mommy!" Jayden said running up to me hugging me. It felt so good to feel them again, and now they were truly safe.

"Morning Key..." Woddy said smiling at me pouring me a glass of orange drink.

I went to go pick up Regal and give her a hug. She's gotten so big. I had forgotten that when they're this age they grow so fast. She'll probably be walking soon.

"Mommy missed her babies" I told them kissing them both.

I winked at Woddy and Jayden was staring at both of us. I still didn't know how to tell the kids we were a thing, if we were a thing. I didn't know yet because he hasn't said anything.

"Woddy, are you and mommy a thing?" Jayden asked and I gasped so loud.

"Jayden!?" I said picking him up smiling.

Woddy just looked at him and then back at me and said "Lil man, me and your mommy like each other a lot and if she'll give me a chance we'll see" he said. And I didn't know what to say I was shocked. We had been doing things.... But we just never said what we were doing or what we were out loud.

"And Jayden, how would you feel if mommy and Woddy were a thing" I asked him.

"Mommy I don't know I just want you to be happy" and when he said that my heart melted.

"Why don't you and your sister come over here go get your toys and we can play with your favorite. How about we use the cars for a race to see who's the fastest" I whispered to him.

"Okay mommy be right back" he said running in his new room. I sat Regal on the carpet with her favorite stuffed animal and sat with her while we waited for Jayden to come back. Woddy came and sat with us.

"What was that?" I asked him cheesing all hard.

"Keyshawn I just wanted to be honest with him. I like his mommy very much and I wanna see where this goes" he said whispering in my ear licking his lips. He must know what he's doing to me cause every time he speaks it sends shivers up my spine.

"We'll thank you Woddy, for being honest with Jayden. I wouldn't mind seeing where this go... just food for thought" I said winking at him. Jayden started running out the room with the toys and we started playing.

Cliff's POV

I still didn't know what to do about this whole Roulette and Whisper situation, and since them bitches was no longer welcome in my club I was glad we had Dianna to pack it out. Shit! These days I was taking it too easy on these heffa's always letting shit slide and turning a blind eye to shit. No more. After dis I was walking around wit my third eye open and I needed a new house muva I could trust since Nineveh ass wasn't worth shit. So I called up my true Ace Boon Coon Monroe.

"Bitch I need ya help"

"What is it Uncle Clifford? Don't tell me ya son acting all crazy again" she said.

"Bitch don't even play like dat. No a bitch need ya help with her club. Nineveh ass ain't worth a damn. She been trying to run a brothel behind my back wit sum of these hoes that work for me. I just need shit to be normal again. Can you help?" I asked her.

"So you and Nineveh at it again huh?" She asked sounding all sad and shit. And the shit was sad. I really thought we was closer than this, I guess I was wrong.

"Monroe the shit she pulled Ion thank I can ever forgive her". I said with my voice cracking. A bitch was really sad about all of this.

"Shit! Ion thank I could forgive her either after that shit, but listen it's up to you. Now you know a bitch gotchu. When you need me there by?"

"We'll the club opening up at nine so I need you then"

"Bitch that's in just a few minutes. But for you I'll be there. See you soon sis"

"See you soon" I said and hung up.

"Who dat you was just talking to" Lamarques said sounding jealous as hell.

"Marques that was Monroe, I need a new house muva keeping an eye on my girls and their best interest since Nineveh don went all ape shit on a bitch" I said.

"Damn shawty, you look pressed. I told you to stop stressing, everythang gon be good".

"So Whatchu got planned for the night" I asked him.

"Well I figured I'll slide through the club wit you since I ain't got nothing better else to do".

"Thank you Marques again, for everythang if a bitch ain't have you I don't know what I would do".

"Cliff... I been thanking bout what you said. What if I do go on the second leg of the tour wit Tina. Just hear me out. I want you there heyell even Granmuva. I wanna get back to doing this music thing. Why not make money off of sum I enjoy" he said.

"Lamarques you know I'll support you in anything you do. Imma ride for you hard you know that. Just follow your heart Marques imma be right here beside you" I told him giving him a hug and he looked so happy, but he looked like he had sum else on his mind. Ever since the other night when he came from the studio he ain been the same, I was starting to get real worried. Maybe I'll ask him bout it later.

"Na, let's head to this club".

Big L's POV

It was almost opening time and I was nervous especially cause everythang that happened the other night. Uncle Clifford had told me everything and I knew who and who not to let in the club tonight. Here come Duffy ass guess I gotta break the news to him.

"Hey Big L. You thought about my offer yet?" He's asked.

"Duffy I can't be running shit mane, that time in my life over atleast for right now" I told him.

"Alright then. Aye you seen or heard from Roulette?" He asked.

"Duffy you need to stay away from that one. She ain't no bit of good. Shit! I know you pussy whipped and all but damn the shit that popped off the other night Ion think you ready to be part of that life".

"Whatchu talking about Big L? Whatchu saying to me right now?"

"Listen mane!" I yelled. "Roulette ain thinking about nobody but herself, the other night she came in here and shot up the place. She going through some shit I know she is, trust me I know, but a girl like that need a lotta time to get together. She remind me of my daughter." I told him seriously. "You keep fucking around and you gon get hurt".

"Big L you don't know Roulette, maybe she had a reason for going off like that. I been calling her and she ain't been responding?"

"Maybe that's a good thing." I told him and walked out of the office.

Roulette's POV

I was in this nigga house and it was late so I knew whoever was in here was important to him. My daddy, he taught me how to pick locks quietly when I was little, like a thief in the night so whoever was in here ain't hear shit! Someone was coming out the back room and I had a silencer so when they came out they got got. It must've been his bitch cause when I stepped over the body it was a female. Bitches really be getting caught up dating these gang affiliated niggas. I kept walking back towards the room she came out of and this nigga was sitting back on the bed naked. When I held the gun up he looked scared as shit. He sure was acting like a bitch the way he had his hands in the air. "Hopefully this send a message to your other bitch Nineveh. I know she gon come here looking for your ass. When you see her in hell and trust she will join you soon, tell her I said hello." And then I shot him. HEAD SHOT.

*Boom Boom Boom*

This nigga Darius really ain't think I would find him but my daddy came through. I knew the perks of being a Hurt Village Hustla, but I also knew the downside. I ain't wanna have feelings about what happened but it's why I'm the way I am today. My daddy let that shit happen. Now Ion have no momma or brother. I wasn't bout to lose my life to no gang shit, I was better off running my own shit. So for now I was looking out for me, shit I always had to. Driving back home I decided to call Duffy but he wasn't answering. I hope this nigga wasn't in his feelings about me leaving his ass on read and not answering any of his 100 phone calls. I needed to handle this shit and he needed to understand that. On one end I wanna be with him, but my inner self the wants to be heartless and not get attached it's better that way. I was pulling up on my street when I seen Duffy's car in my driveway but he wasn't inside. I started to worry. I ran in the house.

"Roulette were you been?"

The lights was off but I knew it was him.

"Whatchu doing here Duffy?"

"I wanted to see you but you haven't been returning any of my phone calls. Listen ion wanna stay away from you but I will if you ain't gon be in 100%."

"Duffy. Shit! You gotta give me some time. I told youuuu I ain't ever did no shit like this before. I had to get away for a few days! I didn't know that was a crime" I said.

"It's not...." He started walking up to me and brushed my chin with his thumb and looked me dead in my eyes. "When you ready you know where to find me" and when he said that my heart dropped. It felt like I was loosing something, someone that wasn't even mines. I ain't want him to go but he walked outta the house.

"Fuckkk!" I said plumping down on the couch. I didn't want Duffy to go but maybe it was for the best. Maybe if he kept hanging around me he would just get hurt. All I do is hurt people. Everyone that's ever around me don't stay too long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.2K 21
I don't own any pics or music, just the story! Will contain mature content/smut🔞❗️ May contain triggers.
237K 5.4K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
49.3K 1.9K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...