Down in the Valley Baby

By Kbreezyyz

A story about the continuation of our favorite show Pvalley pynk posse! This is just fiction and I do not own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

136 4 0
By Kbreezyyz

Big Murda's POV

Why was my momma texting me? I hadn't heard from her since she kicked me out and I had to join a gang just to survive..... I decided not to open the message. I already had too much shit going on and I didn't need to worry about her on top of that.

I just walked in the house to see the love of my life sleeping peacefully, so I decided to sneak in bed next to her so she wouldn't wake up, and I cuddled her. I loved coming home to her. She really had a nigga out here spoiled. I was so use to sleeping next to her now that it was hard to go to sleep without her. I was just so happy that I was gonna get to do this forever with my forever.

"Mar...Marques. I ain realize you was back" she said turning over to face me. My arms were around her waist now.

"Awe shawty I ain wanna wake you" I said kissing her cheek.

"How'd it go? At the studio" she asked.

"...It...it went good"

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yeah...yeah I'm skraight."

"Hummm.... You just don't seem like ya self" she said rubbing her finger against my lip.

I kissed her finger and said "Shawty as long as I'm here wit you I'm gon forever be good. Gimme kiss".

I wanted to tell Cliff, but it was just all too much to explain. She turned over and we went to sleep.

Big Bones POV

I couldn't do shit now..boss was in there taking care of him. I really liked Diamond but he had to go and screw it all up. Never chose love over family I guess. I heard foot steps coming down the hall it must've been boss so I ain't think nothing of it. I felt a hand grab me from behind.

"Diamond? Diamond let me go! Let me go!" I screamed but no one could hear me cause he had his hand over my mouth. He whispered in my ear "BE QUIET IF YOU WANNA LIVE". I was scared. He zipped tied my hands behind my back, threw me over his shoulder and started heading for the exit.

"Which one is yours"? He asked me looking at the cars in the parking lot of the storage building. "IM NOT GON ASK YOU AGAIN! WHICH ONE IS YOURS" he had changed the tone in his voice so I told him. "The pink motorcycle. That ones mine." He got on my bike cut my zip ties, put me in front of him and drove off. Where were we going? Was he gonna kill me? Shit how could I be so stupid? This nigga gon kill me. I gotta change his mind.

"Diamond. Diamond! Slow down!" I told him as he sped down the high way. He didn't say anything.

"Where we going?" I asked him.

No answer.

"Diamond tell me where the fuck we going right now" I yelled in his ear. And he stopped the bike and pulled over.

"Listen. Ion wanna hurt you but I will if you don't listen. I ain't gon kill you.... I...." It sounded like he wanted to say something more but he didn't. "Listen let's go"! He said angrily snapping his fingers and pointing back to the bike. So we kept riding.

Roulette's POV

I gotta get outta here. I only came here to get away from my last situation. "Shit! Fuck!" I screamed as I packed my clothes in one suitcase. I wasn't gon take everything, then they would think I skipped town on some pussy shit. I had to get the fuck outta Chucalissa for right now. Don't get me wrong I wasn't leaving because my life was in danger cause A bitch wasn't scared of shit. I was leaving because I needed to get away in order to come up wit a plan to kill this nigga Darius and this bitch Nineveh. I wasn't just gon stay put like a sitting duck. I packed my one duffel bag and got in my car and left. I was going to stay in a motel outside of Chucalissa for right now. I knew just the person to call so I could figure out everything I needed to about this nigga Darius.... "Hey, you know I ain't never ask you for nothing. I never wanted to be involved in your gang gang shit but I need a favor..."

"Whatchu need gurl? I ain't heard from you since ya brother funeral and now you wanna call" he said.

"Listen, Ion ever ask you for nun and the one time I do you wanna give me sum shit. You know what never mind".

"Now is that any way to talk to yo daddy gurl! You better show me some damn respect. You may be my little girl and all but that won't stop me from beating the bricks off you" he said.

I got real silent and swallowed my spit real hard. "Alright na, I'm sorry I just.... I just need your help shit. Can you help?".

"You know the code Rou... Hurt Village Hustla's for life?"

"Fa life!"

"I need you to locate a bitch Nigga for me" I told him.

"Now Rou, you know it's gon cost you".

"Daddy Ion wanna be in your gang I never wanted that life, I run my own shit imma free agent". I told him.

"You don't wanna be involved but you want me to help you? You know what imma help you but I guarantee after we done, you gon wanna be involved. You love this life Rou, you get it from you father, but imma let you slide for now. Just know this my last time doing you a favor until you in full circle" he said.

"Alright na, the niggas name is Darius Ion know his last name but he fucking one of my girls her name is Nineveh. She called herself putting a hit out on me and got this Nigga to try and do it. I need to know everything about this nigga. Where he stay, what's his last name, who he loves everything. Can you do that"?

"Darius....that nigga been asking for this shit fa a long time na! I gotchu baby girl! But you sure you don't want me to handle it for you?" He asked.

"Heyell Naw! Imma handle it!" I told him.

"Alright. Once I got all the info imma hit you back, and Rou don't do nothing I wouldn't do" he said and hung up.

Mane, I ain wanna have to call him! My father crazy and he don't give a shit about who he hurt...even his own family. I ain want no part of what he was doing, but at this point I don't have no choice. I just hope he ain looking fa nothing in return.

Ninevah's POV

I just got finished getting my back broke yet again by my new nigga Darius. I told him about the shit Roulette pulled at the club the other night.

"Nin, I told you I'm gon and handle that fa you don't even trip." He said.

I hope he can handle it, Roulette ain the type of bitch that's easy to handle.

"Baby I know, anyways I'm glad you here wit me." I said inching closer to him.

"You know imma ride wit you and for you!"

"You fa real?" I asked him smiling looking in his eyes.

"You know I am" he said kissing me. It was nice. I've been so sad since I fell out wit Uncle Clifford, I was just glad he was here to pick up the pieces.

"Ion know what I'd do without you boo."

"You won't never have to find out."

Whisper's POV

It had been days since the whole incident at the Pynk and I assumed Uncle Clifford knew about me and Roulette so we outta jobs. I had been calling Roulette but I hadn't been getting no answer and Toy kept blowing my phone up. Looks like I was gon have to run shit until I heard back from Roulette.

3 missed calls from Toy 🧸

*INCOMING CALL*
📱Toy 🧸 📱...

"Toy what's wrong" I said answering the phone.

"Whisper! What the fuck is going on where you and Roulette been. I heard on the news there was a shootout at the Pynk" she said.

"Toy, it's okay Roulette had to handle some business so we won't be hearing from her for a couple of days. How's it been going with your regulars?" I asked her.

"Awe you know it's been going good I recently got a new regular... well not new...someone who I used to know but he been offering me serious stacks. Imma slide half the money to y'all though that's why I was calling" she said.

"Well imma come pick it up from you now. Keep doing what you doing Toy imma let Roulette know" and I hung up and drove by her place to pick up the money.

The moon was in full effect tonight and it was shinning so bright that it looked like a bright light was shinning over Chucalissa. This was a sign. Sum epic was brewing, good or bad I don't know, but sum was telling me this shit was bout to get real interesting...

As I was pulling up to her place I was looking out of my driver seat window when I seen none other than Corbin Kyle walking from her front door.... I smiled as I pulled up and winked at Toy while he was walking off she walked up to the car to give me the money.

I pointed my finger at her and said "Bitch, he gon bring us in some serious bank! I got my eye on you girl, you an assassin. You just keep doing what you been doing. And Toy girl..... you did that shit" I told her and I sped off. Toy handed me 5 benji's which meant Corbin came 10 benji's outta pocket and I knew Roulette was finna be happier than a muthafucka. Yessirrrrr!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.1K 37
I hope our marriage contract will last forever and not just a written agreement for two years. DISCLAIMERS - I chose them as my characters because I...
3.4K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
28.2K 1.1K 20
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
81 5 6
*Edit* This story sucks! I am telling you because this was my first story on here so it's stupid, made - August 17th, 2020 Yayyy! A gay love storyy...