One-shots of Bapa (DangerForc...

By SafeHeaven_08

basic one-shots of bose and chapa. I take ideas from anyone...if ur willing to give and also if u feel like... More

Divorce
Love Muffins
Basketball Boy
Cheating
Jammed Elevator
The Crying Moon
Alien Girlfriend Pt.1
Alien Girlfriend Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.2
One Bose, Two Girls Pt.3
Sleepover
Chiles/Bapa
Rebekah Pt.1
Rebekah Pt.2
The Plan
Boredom
Boredom Pt.2
Abuse
Abuse Pt.2
A/N
After Pt.1
After Pt.2
After Pt.3
Incorrect Quotes
Ticklish
I Dream of Brainstorm
Best friend?
Hungry Hungry Hypno
Save Me...Please Pt.1
Save Me...Please Pt.2
Save Me...Please Pt.3
See You Again Pt.1
Date With Destiny
See You Again Pt.2
Date With Destiny (Roles Reversed)
Pregnant Pt.1
Pregnant Pt.2
Pregnant Pt.3
Sick
Happy Birthday!¡
Bath
Flirt?
"Not" dating
"Not" dating ( Now "Clearly Exposed" Dating) Pt.2
Love Advice
Lack of Wisdom
Takes Two to Tangle Pt.1
♡Make-Up Test♡
A/N
A/N

Lack of Wisdom Pt.2

948 20 35
By SafeHeaven_08

With Full Credit Towards NaniNossi — the creator and inventor of the chapter — an amazing writer and I recommend you read her books, vote and follow her!!<3

Chapa paces about in her bedroom, moving from one corner to the next. "I need to tell him...but I can't..." she put her hand by her nose, sniffing Bose's hoodie. After sighing with relief, she continued walking around. "How will I tell him? When will I tell him?"

Bose's lips felt so soft it was scary. It was so gentle and pleasant. She relaxed into the kiss and closed her eyes as well. Bose put his hand on her cheek, bringing her closer.

He slowly inserted his tongue into her mouth and traversed it. Using his other hand, he held her shoulder. Then caressed her body with the hand he had on her cheek, bringing them even closer together.

Bose went down her waist, below her hips and onto her thigh. Massaging it lightly, he held it firm but soft. Next, he lifted it. Trying to get her on top of him.

Once Chapa sat nicely on his laps, she placed her hand on his neck and the other caressed his hair, making it messy.

Chapa felt a cold shiver down her spine at what she had just thought:

I need that to happen again.

"What? It was very nice! I didn't expect him to-to...to be able to do...that!" She paced again. "In all honesty, I thought if we started dating, I'd be the asset...and I'm talking to myself," she sighed.

With that, Chapa changed into black baggy pants with metal chains, a black tight, longsleeved T-shirt and white sneakers with red laces.

She set off for S.W.A.G with Bose's hoodie on her bag to return it to him.

But before leaving the house, Chapa put on a perfume that smelled like cinnamon with honey and caramel. Chapa already knows how the day will end. She plans to spend the night at Bose's house.

Chapa enters The Man's Nest through the tubes and sees everyone else. She sees Bose, who was wearing a pale blue shirt with a small dark blue inscription at the back: "😄🍀TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY🍀😄", black Jean's with holes on his knees and white sneakers with colourful laces.

He always dresses so cute. Chapa thought.

"Yo!" Chapa greeted and everyone immediately payed attention to her.

"He–" Bose trailed off when he turned around and saw Chapa. Freezing on the spot.

Everyone noticed his eyes on Chapa. Mika and Miles greeted her and she confidently but slowly made her way to Bose.

Oh my cat! She's so hot!!

"Here's your hoodie." She said, handing him the package.

"Uhm...thanks Chapa."

"We need to talk."

"Okay." Bose smiled.

Chapa looked at him a little surprised. "Okay? Are you not worried at all?"

"Why would I be?"

"Well," Chapa starts to explain. "Usually, when someone says 'we need to talk', a person starts to worry. Especially since I said it in a very serious tone."

Bose shrugged. "You often use that tone so I'm just used to it. And I didn't do anything wrong so, I'm not worried."

Chapa smirked. "Oh? Are you really sure about that, Bosey?"

"Uh, well, yeah. I know for a fact that I didn't do anything–"

"So you don't remember what you did to me after the dentist's surgery?" She asked in a sly tone with a smirk.

Bose began to worry. "What do you mean? What did I do?" He started flooding her with questions. "Oh, Chapa, if I hurt you, I'm so sorry!"

"Oh, no, don't worry. In all honesty...I had a really pleasant experience." She looked back, failing to forget what happened at the tooth care hospital.

"W-What?! What do you mean?! CHAPA, WHAT DID I DO?!" Bose freaked out, clearly puzzled and worried at what was all happening.

Chapa giggled. "Let's continue this conversation in another, rather, private place."

Bose perplexdly agreed.

"Miles?"

"What?" Miles turned to Chapa.

"Teleport us to Bose's house." Chapa said calmly but it sounded so serious.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bose asked, unaware of what exactly was going on. "Why does it have to be my hou– MMHHM!!"

Chapa covered his mouth with her hand. "Quiet, bud. It's necessary. Just don't ask me any more questions from now on, okay?"

Bose noded vigorously right before Chapa removed her hand. Making Miles and Mika wonder at her behaviour.

Miles teleported them to Bose's house. "Anything else you need?" He asked.

"No, just get out!"

"Rude." Miles spat before shooting his arm into the air. Leaving Bose and Chapa alone in the hallway on the first floor.

"Uhh, so..." Bose began. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Let's go to your room." Chapa suggested.

"What? Chapa, are you okay? Maybe you overheated in the sun today."

Chapa wanted to laugh so hard. If only he knew. "No, I'm fine." She started walking up to his room, Bose following closely behind her.

"I have a thermometer in my room. I think you should use it." Bose said as they walked up the stairs.

Chapa chuckled. "Don't worry, I don't have a high fever, Bose," then she lowered her voice. "But you will soon." Unfortunately, Bose heard her.

"Huh?!"

As soon as they entered, Chapa stood by the window with her hands on the pane, staring at the sky. There was no light in the room, only what was left of the sunset.

Bose stared at her. Admiring her physique, her perfect waist and every inch of her body. He wanted to hug her and hold her tightly in his arms but he held back. "Chapa?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to talk about?" He seemed more calmer now.

Chapa slowly, without haste, takes her hands away from the window pane—which she had been leaning on—and turned to face Bose. "You have such a beautiful view of the sunset from your window." She said calmly, ignoring his question.

"Uhmm yeahhhhhh– didn't you want to tell me something...?"

"Right. Though I wish I could enjoy the sunset and sunrise from your window everyday." She glanced at the window, simply not getting enough.

"W-what? Yeah...Chapa take the thermometer!" He got worried again.

Chapa laughed. "Calm down, dude, I don't need a thermometer."

"No, you do!" Bose retorted. "You're acting really weird and I'm starting to get really worried about you. Chapa, you need a doctor." He said worryingly and put his palm on her forehead, checking her temperature himself.

"I'm okay." She giggled.

Bose perplexed. "How strange. Your forehead isn't hot at all."

"Ofcourse it isn't. I'm healthy!" She raised her hand and took his wrist, removing it from her forehead. They stood close to each other.

"I don't understand anything any more; why are you acting so strange? And what is it you want to talk to me about?!" 

Still holding his wrist, she slipped her hand down into his palm and held it.

Bose blushed from embarrassment.

"I shouldn't have dragged my feet and put off this conversation for so long...sOrReY."

"Oh uh...okay. Can we start now?"

"Yeah." Chapa smiled and lowered her voice. "I can't wait to see your reaction."

Yet again, Bose heard her. "WHAT DID I DO?! PLEASE TELL ME!" He let go of her hand and shook her by her shoulders.

"Firstly," Chapa started flatly. "Stop shaking me!" She ordered.

She took his wrists with both hands and removed them from her shoulders. Bose apologised and she let go of his hands.

"I don't even know where to start...hmm." she teased him.

"Well, start somewhere, please! Did I hit you?!"

"No, calm down."

Bose groaned. "Chapa, just tell me what I did. Stop playing games; it's not fair." He whined.

"Okay, okay, listen," Bose began to stare intently into her eyes. "After the dentist operation, you were acting...weird, cute and funny...basically the same as always but a little more different."

"Nevermind that, just get to the point."

"Well, first, you told me Bose O'Brien has a huuuuuugge crush on his friend Chapa Desilva."

"WHAT?!" His face turned deep red.

Chapa smiled. "Yup. You even showed me like this‐" she raised her hands far apart from.each other,"-you said this is how much he loves her."

Bose covered his face with both hands and a muffled scream was heard. The boy felt an immense feel of cringe in his behaviour and couldn't imagine how he could look Chapa in the eye now.

"ThAt'S nOt AlL." She said in a sing-song tone.

"Please don't– don't go on!" His voice still muffled under his hands.

Chapa whined. "But why, Bosey? This is the most interesting part." She mocked him, enjoying every single bit of this.

"No! Please don't! I can already see where this is going." He lowered his head more to make his hair fall on his face, helping him hide the blush all over his face.

"Really? Then take your hands off your face, Bosey."

"No!!"

"Oh come on," she tried to remove his hands but he resisted. "NO, NO, NO– Please don't do this!"

"But I want to see your face."

"I don't want you to see it!" He fought back.

"Why are you so shy? It's okay, I–"

Bose interrupted her. "'WHY?'!! You're asking me 'why'?! I wanted to bury these feelings for you forever!"

Hearing this, Chapa stopped trying to remove Bose's hands from his face and froze. "W-what do you mean?"

"I mean that...uh I always thought that you'd never feel the way I do, and you'd never love me, and–"

"Aww, Bosey–"

"No! Don't say anything!" Bose interrupted, feeling really ashamed.

"But–"

"Don't! It's okay. You don't have to explain anything to me, I understand that I'm not good for you at all. And...er...I just hope we can still be friends after this and...HUH?!"

Bose felt felt a pair of lips on one of his hands that were covering his face. He shook his hands slightly due to the shock. Then she again took his two hands by the wrist and slowly pulled them down.

This time, he didn't resist at all and pulled his hands submissively because he was so shocked.

When his hands got down, Chapa could see his face red as blood.

"W-Why did y-you do t-that?!" Bose used almost all the little oxygen left in his lungs as his heart stopped pumping sufficient oxygen to the rest of his body.

Chapa shrugged. "It was the only way to get you to put your hand down voluntarily without any resistance."

"Oh...o-okay, but–"

"Bose, about what you said about friends, no. I don't want to be friends with you anymore."

"W-what?" Bose felt his heart shutter into a million pieces. Stupid him. He just had to let the stupid medicine get the best of him. Now he lost his best friend. At the very verge of crying, he watched her intently. Waiting for her to say something more. For a sign to show she's joking.

Alas, there was nothing. He grew pale and faight hard to not bring the tears down. "O-okay," his voice cracked. "I understand that you wouldn't feel comfortable around me because you don't feel the same way and–"

"I don't want to be friends with you because I want us to be a couple."

"Okay, I...stop...wait...WHAT?!"

Chapa giggled and kissed him on the cheek without answering which made him blush a little.

She let go of his wrists.

"You're serious right now?"

"Yep. More than that even."

"...so that means you love me too?"

"Yes, Bose!" She rolled her eyes playfully with a childish grin.

His face was overrun with joy and excitement and, not being able to stand the emotion, he laughed and ran around the room. Leaving Chapa breathlessly dying of laughter.

"Well then!" He looked into her eyes and he smiled sweetly and expressed his dimple on his right cheek. "My...girlfriend...?" He asked in total disbelief of what just happened.

"Mm-hm."

"My girlfriend?" He started walking towards her, Chapa doing the same.

"My boyfriend." Chapa reversed the phrase.

Bose deepened his voice and suddenly started acting real mature. "My girlfriend." He pulled her in with a hand wrapped firmly around her waist. He was about to kiss her but Chapa dodged his mouth and brought her face by his ear.

Bose didn't care. He put his free hand on her cheek and kissed softly at her jaw line.

Chapa whispered in his ears, "you know, this reminds me of that kiss we shared in the dentist's office."

Bose's eyes shot open and his hands set free from her body. "I'm sorry WHAT?! That is so unlike me!"

"Well, duh. You were medicined. But listen here, babe, there will be one person in this relationship who's in charge, and that's me. Got that?"

"Er...uh...yes, ma'am." Bose nonchalantly agreed, involuntarily looking at her lips and licking his own.

Chapa made her lips make contact with Bose's and wrapped her arms around his neck. The two of them closed their eyes. The girl put her tongue in his mouth and Bose wrapped his arms around her waist.

Unlike Chapa, he didn't care who was in charge. All that mattered to him was that now he could touch her whenever he wanted, hug her whenever he wanted, kiss her whenever he wanted, because she was his and he was hers.

At one point, he felt her stroke his head with one of the hands she had around his neck.

Then Chapa started to take steps backwards without breaking the contact of their lips.

Bose just started to follow the girl. His feet blindly followed her because his body didn't want to end the kiss.

Thus, Chapa led them to his bed. And when they got there, she threw him on top of it.

Only then did he open his eyes and stare widely at her but her as she lay on top of him.

At some point Bose smelt her perfume. The smell was simply incredible and immediately intoxicated him.

Bose repositioned his hands around Chapa's waist tightly as she broke the kiss when they ran out of air.

They began to breath and look at each other with desire.

Chapa pecked him on the lips, then at the corner of his mouth and slowly began to kiss his neck.

A few seconds later he felt her tongue. She licked the side of his neck and then started sucking.

Bose closed his eyes contentedly and relaxed completely. Suddenly, he felt Chapa undo the buttons of his shirt and he got agitated, opening his eyes to watch her.

"Relax," she softly scoffed. "I just need more access to your neck." She said before immediately indulging in eating up his neck, filling it with hickeys.

Not so long after, Bose started to tap her back as to say 'time out'.

"Hm? What?"

"Stop, someone's calling my phone." He used his elbows to elevate his body. "Can't you hear?"

"The only thing I hear is your loud heartbeat." She smirked, complying to Bose's movements but staying on him.

Bose blushed. "Well, I'm sorry, but it's not my fault. I mean," he placed a hand on her cheek and raised a brow. "Can you blame me?"

Chapa caught his eyes darting from her lips to her eyes repeatedly and she flushed pink.

"Just answer the dang phone." She reluctantly got off him. "And hurry. Alot more of needs need fulfilling by you tonight." She joked.

"Chapa!"

"I'm kidding!"

●end●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 72 13
this "book" has different danger force stories that I wrote and some inspired by other writers. TW : Might have suicide and self harm :) Enjoy 💗💗
3.3K 34 32
This is my first time writing a story of any kind Please feel free to recommend story ideas. Disclaimer: all characters belong to Nickelodeon. I do n...
22.8K 239 27
TW Might have some language and abuse in some chapters. A little bit about the story: A danger force fan fiction when Danger Force was tricked into...