🔞 HIS OBSESSION 🔞 (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 06 & 07
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 02&03

2.7K 147 12
By Payu_Rain20

                              ★★★★★

"Wh... What?" Angelina stuttered in shock.

"I don't repeat myself" Jungkook said coldly.

"But we were good just now, why..."

"Because I only wanted to f**k you, why don't you get the message? Are you that daft? Besides, you were the one who threw yourself to me not the other way round" he shrugged.

"You bastard!" She raised her hand and tried to hit him. He stood there, not moving an inch but there was a powerful glare on his face.

"Try and then meet the devil in hell" he said.

Angelina gulped down nothing hard as she let her hand down.

"You're an idiot, I hate you!" She screamed and left the office in anger.

She ran to the office back when she realized she wasn't putting on any clothes. She glanced at Jungkook whose lips twitched up in a smile.

She puts on her clothes in a rush before facing him.

"F**k you!" She spat and then left.

Jungkook laughed dryly before dusting his clothes.

"Wonder where he got her from" he mumbled to himself.

He picked his phone and dialed a number.

"Put out a vacancy board outside, we need to hire another secretary" he said and ended the call.

He glanced at his table, seeing the loads of files on it, he exhaled loudly.

"When I'm done with this, I'm gonna leave this place" he muttered.

****

SUMI'S RESTAURANT~2PM**

Jimin served the last customer on the table and walked to the counter. Today was a hectic day for him as the restaurant was filled up today.

"Are you leaving now?" He heard Madam Sumi's voice behind him.

"Yes" he answered as he turned to face her.

Madam Sumi walked to the counter and opened a drawer, she brought out some cash and counted it before handing it to Jimin.

Jimin frowned after he finished counting the money, it's not complete.

"What's this?" He asked. He could feel anger boiling inside him already. He doesn't joke with his money at all.

"What do you mean, what's that? That's your pay of course" Madam Sumi said, looking elsewhere.

"That must be a joke and it's not funny. This money is not mine, give me the remaining balance" Jimin said, he's trying so hard to maintain his cool.

"Balance?" Madam Sumi chuckled.

"You came late today so I deduced it out of your money. You should be lucky, you still receive a tangible amount"

Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

"I came late today and I made up for it. I was supposed to leave here by 1pm, but this is past two! I worked extra time to pay for my lateness and this is what you could do?"

"Don't you dare try to raise your voice at me or else I won't hesitate to fire you" Madam Sumi threatened. She knows how important the job is to Jimin so she's using it to her advantage.

Jimin bit his lips.

"Fire me? Fine, do whatever you want but before then...." He opened a drawer and took all the cash that was in it.

"I wouldn't allow you to cheat me" he glared at her. He went to the dressing room to change his clothes, afterwards he carried his bag and returned back.

"Okay fine... I'll pay you your full balance" Madam Sumi said when Jimin returned back.

She counted some cash and handed it to him.

"Can I have my money back?" She asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes. Nevertheless, he handed the money to her.

"It was nice working with you, I hope you find someone as hardworking as me" he muttered.

"Jimi..." Madam Sumi was about calling him but he was already out of sight.

"That boy" she fumed silently.

***
Jimin walked around the street with a gloomy look on his face.

"F**k! I shouldn't have left" he mumbled.

"No, I did the right thing. How could she think of cheating me? Arghhhh! How do I start again? I can't just be jobless" he screams out in frustration.

A lady walked past him, she shook her head when she saw Jimin talking alone. She actually thought he's crazy.

"Hey, I'm not crazy, okay? I'm perfectly fine" Jimin shouted after her.

He blew air out of his mouth frustratingly.

"Let's just manage the one we have for now.... I believe everything will be fine someday" he said to himself.

He checked the time on his wristwatch and inhaled deeply.

"Still have a little more time before reaching Mrs. Ella's place" he muttered.

He maintained his composure, preparing himself for the other works ahead of him.

****

JEON INVESTMENT~6PM***

Jungkook was still working non-stop when Jin entered the office. Jin shook his head when he saw his best friend working without even looking tired.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked as he walked fully to the office.

"Why would I? It's my job anyways" Jungkook replied without casting him a glance.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Jin asked, plopping himself on a chair.

"No.... Why?"

"Let's go to the bar after you're done. It's been long since we drank together and who knows, we might get lucky to f**k some hot bítches" Jin said.

Jungkook smiled, finally taking his gaze from the computer.

"Should we?" He asked.

"Sure.... I know you love the sound of that" Jin said.

"You know me well," Jungkook said.

He continued his work while Jin pressed his phone where he was.

"Aren't you ever gonna finish?" Jin groaned after a very long time.

"Well... I'm done" Jungkook said as he rounded his work. He glanced at Jin.

"Don't you ever work?" He asked.

"I'm not a workaholic like you" Jin drawled.

Jungkook chuckled, he stood up from the chair and picked his phones.

"Are you ready?" Jin asked.

Jungkook nodded and they both went out of the office.

As usual, the employees greeted him when they sighted their eyes on him, even though they are very much aware he's a Casanova, they never stopped respecting him. He's known to be strict as f**k!

Jungkook and Jin got outside and the guards opened the car door for them.

Jungkook faced Jin just when he was about to enter the car.

"Did you bring your car along?" He asked.

"Yes, but I can ask my driver to return it home. Let's go with yours" Jin muttered.

Jungkook entered the back seat and Jin did at the other side too.

"Where to, sir?" The chauffeur asked, staring at them through the rearview mirror.

"All Souls Bar" Jin said.

Jungkook stared at him.

"Why that place?" He asked.

"Because there are likely to be hot bítches there, I'm tired of f**king the same girls" Jin muttered.

"Okay"

The driver drove out of the company immediately.

****

ALL SOULS BAR***

Jimin sat down on a chair tiredly, his body feels numb at that moment.

He watched as everyone drank and danced happily and he bit his lips. He wonders when his life would be happy like theirs.

"Focus, stop thinking this way. You're much better than them, remember?" He slapped his cheeks, trying to cheer himself up.

"What are you doing? Let's get to work" Soora, his colleague said.

"Yes, I will. You don't have to remind me" Jimin rolled his eyes inwardly as he got to his feet.

He picked the menu and went over to some tables, he should just accept his fate the way it is.

Jungkook and Jin entered the bar and walked to the counter immediately. They both sat on a chair and got their order from Soora.

"You okay?" Jin asked, noticing Jungkook' expression.

"The old man came today," Jungkook said.

Jin chuckled.

"He brought another lady or guy for you?"

"A lady, Yea"

"What did you do?" Jin asked, laughing silently. He knew what his friend could do.

"I f**ked her and then sent her away" Jungkook said.

Jin couldn't hold it in anymore as he burst into laughter.

"I knew it, you're a badass mehn" he laughed.

"I know, right?" They clicked their cups together as they both continued sipping their drink.

Soon, two girls walked to them. From their appearance, you would have known the kind of person they are.

The first girl sat beside Jungkook while the other girl sat beside Jin.

"Hi, Jungkook. Mind having a hot night with me?" She asked, biting her lips seductively.

Jungkook's eyes went to her b**bs which was the bigger size and smirked.

"You're not bad" he muttered.

He dropped the glass in his hand as he faced the bitch fully. Jin and the second girl were already kissing by now.

"Can you handle me? Cos by the time I'm done, you won't be able to use your legs tomorrow" he said naughtily.

The bitch giggled.

"Just what I wanted, I don't mind since it's you"

Jungkook was about saying something when Jimin walked to their table.

"Good evening sir, do you need anything else?" Jimin asked.

Hearing that angelic voice, Jungkook snapped his head towards him and his mouth went agape.

"So beautiful" his mind screamed.

"Sir?" Jimin called, getting annoyed with his stares already.

"How much for a night?" Jungkook blurted out.

"What?"

"1 million dollars?" He asked.

Jimin scoffed. Is something actually wrong with his brain?

"Am a guy sir"

"I don't mind, I can pay more than that just to have you in my bed" Jungkook kept talking.

"Jungkook, what are you saying? I'm here for you" the bitch said, trying to remind him of her presence, but Jungkook completely ignored her. His main attention was on Jimin.

"Are you sick?" Jimin asked. He moved closer to him and touched his forehead.

"You're fine though, maybe you need to visit a psychiatric hospital" he muttered.

"What? How dare you?" The bitch half yells.

"Aishh... Tsk tsk, you have no taste at all, going after a monkey" Jimin shook his head.

He glanced at Jungkook who had an angry look on his face already.

"Nincompoop" he muttered before walking away.

"That guy...." The bitch fumed. She faced Jungkook and touched his shoulder but he slapped her hands away.

"F**k off" he glared.

His eyes went back to Jimin who was already serving some customers and his lips twitched to a smile.

"I'll get you" he licked his lips slowly.

****

HOURS LATER, 10PM***

"Here is your money" the manager said as he handed some cash to Jimin.

Jimin counted it and smiled satisfactorily, he kissed the money happily.

"Thank you sir" he bowed his head before leaving the bar. Soora and her other colleagues are gone already.

"Gosh, can I find a taxi by this time?" Jimin muttered to himself as he walked along the street. His house is still far from this place, he can't possibly trek home.

A car stopped just beside him, he faced the car in confusion but his expression changed immediately the glass winded down and he saw Jungkook.

"Who are you? A stalker?"

"You don't know me?" Jungkook asked in surprise.

"Of course I know you're nothing but a pervert"

Jungkook got down from the car, he took a long stride towards him till he got to his front.

He tucked his hand to his pocket, though it's late, but still he wouldn't deny that he's cute.

"Where are you going? Should I drop you off?" He asked.

"No thank you" Jimin gritted his teeth. He raised his little fist towards him to scare him off.

"If you don't want a bite of this, then get lost" he said.

"Tch! Such a mood spoiler" he mumbled before walking away.

Jungkook stared at his ass as they moved sexily, he licked his lips. No matter what, he's surely gonna get him on his bed.

"5 million dollars" he yelled.

Jimin stopped on his tracks, he turned to face him. Did he hear him wrong? Five million what?

"I'll pay you five million dollars if you agree to spend the night with me" Jungkook shouted.

Jimin smiled and walked to him.

"Just for tonight?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled. Money rules everything.

"Yea, and more if you perform well" he said.

Jimin smiled but that turned to an angry look, in a flash, he kicked his face and kneed him on his crotch.

"To hell with you and your money. F**k you stalker!" He shouted.

When Jungkook's guards saw what happened, they rushed out of the car.

That was when Jimin noticed that Jungkook wasn't actually alone. He faced Jungkook who was already groaning on the ground.

"Get him!" One of them screamed.

"What? Shit!" He took to his heels immediately.

"F**k Jimin!" His mind screamed as he kept running with the guards on his chase.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 20.8K 18
"You really want this divorce to happen?" Sitting by the bedside after Jungkook stepped inside the room, I just watched as he loosened the tie around...
Devil By 🐥🐰

Fanfiction

118K 5.2K 100
Jeon Jungkook, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Park jimin, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by their fathers, joinin...
463K 23K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
55.3K 2.7K 26
"Being a father doesn't start when the child is born, it starts when the mother is pregnant" The Oberoi family broke up into two separate families. T...