Accidental Marriage

By hayaat_17

The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in... More

copyright
character asthethic
Family tree
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Author
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56

chapter 12

45.7K 1.8K 29
By hayaat_17

janab Ye wada h humara
Hum aekele rahenge par aapke rahenge🍁.

                                          -AN

•••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

i got on a train and sat on the window seat and started looking outside the window it's dark outside just like in my life it's dark everywhere ,i don't know where this life will take me today but wherever it will that will be my destination.

I still remember two years ago when the first time i went to another place that time dadi is waiting for me at home but this time there is no one , i have no reason to go back there's no one who is waiting for me and if i go back they will kill me.
i don't know how hard my life going to be this time.

When first time i went from here,i never thought that I'll lose my only family who i love the most, i still remember that day when i got married to him that night and how he refused to accept me as his wife and left me .

Flashback

it takes me time to understand what just happened sometime before, he just left me he thinks that i want his money maybe he misunderstood me i need to him talk again maybe this time he will be understood me .

Yes i will talk to him again, and i leave the room to find him i looked all over the places in the function hall but he was nowhere maybe he got out of this function hall how i will find him if he had gone far from here if that happens then I will never meet him again i don't even know his name then how I wil find him.

And i left the function hall to find him  and i saw that he was going to seat in the car and after that car started moving I ran towards the car to stop him but it was gone he left, maybe i will will never met him again, i fell on the ground while chasing that car ,so it's my destiny , this was my last hope to meet him.

Shayad humhara sath kuch lamho ka tha Mr.Ajanbi (stranger).

(Mujhe phir us Lamhe se shuru karni h Jindgi jaha
Mein aur mere dil dono anjaan the tumse 🍁.)
                                         (-AN)

I hided my face in my knees what should i do now, thinking about all this i started crying after sometime i became aware of surrounding I saw that I'm alone on this lonely road that too late in the night i got scared and stood up and put that red dupatta on my head and covered myself because the weather was getting cold and looked around to find someone but there's no one.

What will I do now, how will I go back, i have no money even my phone is not with me i started walking slowly on the road then i saw those boys coming towards me who forced themselves on me i think they saw me on i started running.

Hey Mata Rani meri raksha kijiye please,i looked back and saw those boy's following me.

kaha jauogyi tum ab Bach ke bahut pareshan kiya tumne,one of the boy said i didn't pay attention to his words and kept running .

I was running when I got hit by a car and fell on the ground .

Ouch dadi,i cried in pain and looked at my hand there are some scratches.

Car driver and one lady quickly got out of that car and started coming towards me.

I apologize it is hurting somewhere, let's go to the hospital ,that lady asked me in panicked then sat beside me and started checking my injury .

no aunty i didn't get hurt just a little bit scratches on my hand, I said and looked back in fear and saw that those boys have stopped at some distance and looking at me.
Seeing me turning back, that lady also looked back and saw those boy's were at looking me.

are you in trouble are those boys following you just tell me if they are , don't be afraid i will help you,that lady said and lovingly put a her hand on my head.

T_hose bo_ys trie_d to for_ce themsel_ves on m_e plea_se sa_ve me t_hey're sti_ll  follo_wing me ,i said and folded my hands in front of her.

Stop crying and come with me they couldn't do anything ,the lady said and helped me to get up and i stood up with the help of her.
thay lady took me towards her car and opened the door of the car for me but i stopped and looked towards her can I trust her i have just met her some time before I started thinking all this.

I have a daughter of your age you can trust me baccha,i can't leave you alone on this road and after knowing that some boys are following you i just can't do it so come with me i will drop you to your home safely your family members must be getting worried,that lady said and asked me to sit inside the car.

When this lady said family members i remembered my dadi if I will not reach home till morning dadi would get worried i have to reach home soon and also i have no other choice to escape from this problem so i sat in that lady's car.

After making me sit in the car that lady also sat in the car and the car started.

Beta what were you doing here late at night,that lady asked me and i looked towards her .

Aunty i came here on a trip with my college students but by mistake they left me even my phone and my bag were also left in the bus so i could not even inform them and also i didn't have money to go back home, i waited for them for a long time but they did not come after sometime i started walking and then these boys started following me and then i came here .
I didn't tell her about marriage i don't know what she would think and what she would i tell, the one whom i got married today does not accept this marriage real then what's reason of telling anyone about this relationship?

I adjusted my dupatta on my head so that she could not see the vermilion on my forehead.

don't you worry now you are with me nothing will happen to you but first tell me your address ,that lady said and lovingly asked me.

Then I told her my address and she told her driver to drop me home first and after a while it's was morning  when i reached home while talking to that lady.

Aunty my home come across the street from here but this car can't go there we have to walk , i said.

Beta you go i have to go my family must be waiting ,that lady said.

Aunty please come to my house you have helped me so much and my dadi will be very happy to meet you please, i said to her and she smiled at me.

If it is written in destiny then we will surely meet again beta but now I am getting late please understand, she said and patted my head.

Thankyou so much for helping me i hope i will meet you again bye, i said and got out of the car and started going towards my house.

After coming near my house i adjusted my dupatta properly on my head so that dadi could not see vermilion on my forehead and hided my Mangalsutra inside my kurti and i  started going inside the house but when i entered i saw there were many people in the house and they were crying after seeing me a lady came to me.

Chandni, tumhari dadi ab es duniya mein nahi rahi h ,she said and started crying.

No this can't happen ,dadi can't leave me you are lying she can't do this to me i know dadi loves me she will never leave me, i said and angrily looked towards her .

Beta we are not lying she had a heart attack this morning which led to her death beta brace yourself she said and hugged me.

Meet her last time and she then took me to towards my dadi who was lying on the ground lifeless and then made me sit beside her dadi please open you're eye's apni chanda ke liye dekhiye mein aagyi please don't leave me you know you're my only family how did i live without you don't do this to me please, i hugged her and started crying. 

Let her go it's time i am also very sad on the death of masi but this is the truth of life, the one who comes in this world also have has to go one day and do not say like this beta you don't have any family, we are your family now i am you're aunt and he is your uncles, from today we will be with as you're family and we stay with you in this house, another lady come towards me and hugged me.

And they took my dadi away from me  for forever i will never see her again and never be able to talk her again no one will call me chanda anymore i became an orphan and i lost my only family in one day i just lost everything .

End of flashback

And when i opened my eyes and saw that it was morning and don't know when I fell asleep while thinking all that and still i am on the train and don't know when this train will stop.

Tum karib nahi hote bhi Mere karib  hote ho ,
Har waqt jaane kyu mere pass mehsoos hote ho tum🍁.

                                          -AN

••••••••••••••••••

Ab hai judai kaa Mausam kuch pal ka mehman 🌝.

I am sorry i forgot that i have to give flashback too.
but i promise they will meet soon.

Bye byeee 👋
Your Writer
-AN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 10.7K 30
"I don't have any expectations from this marriage, nor am I looking for love," he said. "I am entering into this marriage merely to honor my promise...
42.7K 3.7K 15
𝓘 đ“¯đ“Žđ“ĩđ“ĩ đ“¯đ“¸đ“ģ đ“Ŋ𝓱𝓮 𝔀đ“Ē𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 đ“ŧ𝓷𝓮đ“Ē𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷đ“Ŋ𝓸 đ“ļ𝔂 đ“ŧ𝓸𝓾đ“ĩ. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮đ“Ŋđ“ĩ𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹đ“ĩ𝔂. 𝓑đ“ģ𝓮đ“Ēđ“Ŋ𝓱đ“Ŋđ“Ē𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰đ“ĩ𝔂. _________★...
88.5K 3.5K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
778K 59.8K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| ●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○●○â€ĸ○● I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...