Inosuke x Reader

By zxna1rah

You never really had a childhood as a kid, your parents one night disappeared and you were only rescued by a... More

Quick Note
𝟣. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝟤. 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝟥. 𝒜 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝑒𝓎
𝟦. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝟧. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇
𝟨. 𝐵𝑜𝒶𝓇
𝟩. 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓂𝑒
𝟫. 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝟣𝟢. 𝒮𝓅𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈
𝟣𝟣. 𝒫𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓉𝓈
𝟣𝟤. 𝒮𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓇
𝟣𝟥. 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝒻
𝟣𝟦. 𝐵𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝑀𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝟣𝟧. 𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁💘
𝟣𝟨. 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽
𝟣𝟩. 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝟣𝟪. 𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒻𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝟣𝟫. 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝟤𝟢. 𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹𝒸𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝟣𝟢𝒦 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁🏆
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊💞
𝟧𝟢𝓀 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁🏆

𝟪. 𝐼𝓃𝑜𝓈𝓊𝓀𝑒

3.9K 87 317
By zxna1rah

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

You soon came to know his name, Inosuke Hashibira. You all were doing a burial for the previous man that had fallen from the building before. You had made a small bed for Inosuke out of everyone's haoris.

"AHHHH HES WOKEN UP" Zenitsu shrieked.

"FIGHT ME FIGHT ME!" Inosuke screamed as he ran towards Zenitsu. He paused when he saw what we were doing.

"OI WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?" Inosuke shouted.

"A burial" You said. "Sleep tight?" You added.

"SHUT UP THATS NOT THE POINT!" He said.

"Would you like to help?" You asked.

"WHATS THE POINT OF BURYING CORPSES OF PEOPLE?" He said. "IM NOT HELPING OUT!"

"Hm, I see you really can't because your wounds are hurting you!" Tanjiro said.

Inosuke paused "hah?"

You saw what Tanjiro was doing, Inosuke would defo wanna help because this made him seem like a wuss.

"You should rest! Sorry for asking too much of you Inosuke" Tanjiro said. You could see the veins appearing on Inosuke's face.

"HAH? DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!" He said. "I'LL BURY A HUNDRED, NO TWO HUNDRED OF YOUR CORPSES!!" All of you looked at him like he was physco.

"YOU WATCH I'LL BURY MORE THAN ALL OF YOU!" He said.

Skip

You and the other were paying your respects to the dead people, but someone wasn't. Fricking Inosuke was headbutting a flippin tree the whole time. 

"What is that person doing?" Teruko asked.

"Better not look" Kiyoshi said followed by a "mhm" from Shoichi. You snickered.

Eventually the Kasugai crow arrived.

"GET DOWN THE MOUNTAIN GET DOWN THE MOUNTAIN! FOLLOW ME FOLLOW ME!" It said.

"Oi where are you going?" Inosuke said.

"We're getting of this mountain.." Zenitsu said.

"WE AREN'T DONE FIGHTING YET!" He said.

"Your're tired aren't you? Come on we are heading down" You said.

"HAH? IM NOT TIRED!" He shouted.

Skip

The whole time Inosuke was screaming "Fight me, Fight me" every second. Zenitsu was about to collapse. 

"Oi, Zenitsu, here climb on my back!" You said. He tiredly got onto your back and fell asleep. Inosuke just stared at you for a moment. 

"What?" You said. He huffed and turned away.

"IM GONNA BRING YOU DOWN LOSER!" He said to Tanjiro.

"My name is not "loser" its Tanjiro Kamado!" He said.

"Gonpachiro Kamaboko! I'm gonna bring you down!" He said.

They went back and forth and back and forth until Zenitsu butted in.

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Skip

Soon you 4 arrived at a Wisteria family crest. The Kasugai crow started screaming "REST TIME REST TIME" 

"Are you sure its okay to rest?" Tanjiro said. "We just fought demons yknow?" 

"Ke- ke- ke!" It said.

"Ke-ke-ke?" Tanjiro said confused.

"Let's eat this thing..." Inosuke said.

Soon the door opened and an old lady stepped out.

"Yes?"

"Ah, sorry to bother you late at night-" Tanjiro said.

"A-a monster!" Zenitsu said, still on your back. 

"Shut up Zenitsu" You said.

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke said. "You look weak"

"Pfft" You snickerd.

"INOSUKE SHH" Tanjiro said.

"I see you are demon hunters, come inside please" The old lady said kindly, how sweet.

You all followed her inside, Inosuke looked from side to side again and again like he had never seen a place like this before.

"Here are some clothes" She said.

The three put their clothes on but you just stood there facing the wall. 

"Oi (Mispronounced name) why are you just standing there" Inosuke said.

"Inosuke she is a girl, so... she justs... has a different body to us" Tanjiro tried to explain.

"I'm waiting for you guys to leave so I can change" You said. Inosuke was confused af but soon the 3 left so you could change in peace.

Skip

"A nice meal for you 4" The old lady said with 4 prepared meals. 

"THIS WOMAN IS A MONSTER!!!" Zenitsu shrieked. You bonked his head.

"Shut up Zenitsu, this is literally a Wisteria Family Crest how tf can a demon or monster be here" You said.

After that you all sat down and ate your food, Inosuke was eating his food just like a flippin pig. You didn't mind but honestly it was a bit annoying. 

"Use your chopstick" Zenitsu said. Then Inosuke grabbed a piece of your food and giggled. You weren't that hungry anyway. He took another piece and giggled again.

Skip

"Where you will sleep" The old lady said revealing 4 beds for you guys. Inosuke pounced onto one bed.

"I'm the first!" He says childishly.

"Where do you want to sleep Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked.

"Uhhhhh-" Zenitsu was interrupted as he was hit with a pillow.

"Here is the doctor" The old woman said. Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke opened up their clothing a bit for the doctor to check on their ribs, you knew you have a broken rib from the final selection and you barely had time to heal. You turned red but faced the other way and the doctor examined you quickly. Inosuke again was confused.

"Oi, (Mispronounced name) why are you facing another way?" He asked.

"Shut up Inosuke thats a girl not a boy so she has to duh" Zenitsu said but was only greeted by another pillow to the face.

Skip

Soon you were all laying in bed, Zenitsu was next to Tanjiro who was next to Inosuke who was next to you (wow so original fr).

"Who would have guessed we all had broken ribs.." Zenitsu said. You had one broken rib, Zenitsu had two, Tanjiro had 3, and Inosuke with flippin 4 broken ribs.

"This hurts more then my ribs" Inosuke said holding his head.

"Sorry" Tanjiro said.

"Oi you better apolagize, getting pounded to a pulp again and again" Zenitsu said. "Say you're sorry"

"I'll pass" Inosuke replied.

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY" Zenitsu said again.

"I'll pass!!" Inosuke replied again.

"Just say you're sorry" You said. "If you're gonna be like that we are not eating together anymore" You added

"Hah? What's up with that?" Inosuke said.

"Meals always taste better when your eating together" You said to the green eyes boy.

"She's right" Zenitsu said.

"Did you guys hurt your head or something?" Inosuke said.

"YOUR THE ONE TO TALK" Zenitsu said.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" A muffled old voice came from behind the door.

"MONSTER" Zenitsu said.

"SHUT UP" You said.

"We are good thanks" Tanjiro said.

"Pretty sick being in the demon slayer corps right?" Inosuke said.

"Now that you mention... why did you join Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked.

"Huh?"

"You had some kind of reason didn't you?" You said.

"A member of the demon slayer corps barged into me on the mountains, so we competed to see who was stronger, I obviously won" He said.

All of you looked at him like 'is this guy serious?'.

"Then I found out what the Final Selection was and that demons exist!" He added.

"So that's why you joined?" Tanjiro said. "You and I both grew up on the mountains"

"Same here" You added.

"Oi don't compare me to you Gonpachiro! I don't have any parents or siblings, testing my strength against other living creatures is pleasure to me!" Inosuke said putting his boar mask back on. You were disappointed.

"Oi Inosuke, you should show your face more" You said. He looked at you for a moment, just like the first time you met in the mansion when you called him impressive.

"Tanjiro... no one is asking so I will ask myself... why are you traveling with a demon?" Zenitsu said.

"Wow... you knew that and still protected the box, you really are a great guy!" Tanjiro said.

"Hhehe~ You really should heap so much praise on me~" He said rolling around in his bed.

Soon the box started making noise, Zenitsu yelped. You got up curious to see who was inside.

It opened. Again Zenitsu screamed.

Soon a girl emerged from inside, a very cute girl with pink eyes and a bamboo in her mouth.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said. Nezuko then stood up revealing her beautiful clothing. She was indeed very pretty. 

"Huhhh?" Inosuke said. "Thats too much thinking..." And then a he snored loudly.

"Zenitsu, Y/n, Nezuko is my-"

"Tanjiro" Zenitsu said.

"Listen to me..."

"Zenitsu?"

"Listen to me! You have been traveling with a girl this cute for days and days" He said

"Zenitsu its not like th- " Tanjiro said.

"GIVE ME BACK THE BLOOD I SHED, I DID NOT JUST SACRIFICE MY LIFE SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR LA LA LAND MAKING OUT WITH SOME GIRL, THATS WHY I GOT BEATEN UP BY A FRICKIN BOAR." Zenitsu ranted.

"Zenitsu calm down" Tanjiro said

"DEMON SLAYER CORPS IS NOT SOMETHING FOR FUN GUYS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE PURGED BY NOW" Zenitsu shouted. He then drew his sword.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

Word Count: 1374

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 608 16
I'm legit doing 3 stories at once, anyways, this has been on my mind for a lil bit. Y/N L/N worked as a blacksmith, carving swords all the time. His...
4.6K 25 21
My life is pretty boring, I wake up go to college, come home and do nothing. But anime has given me a way to escape it all but one night after watchi...
196K 6.1K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
733K 20.6K 169
"I will never forgive him. I will never show him mercy. I'll kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan!!!!" A boy as normal as you and I. All he had was his sister...