𝟫. 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

After the torture of Zenitsu screaming at Tanjiro the night before, Tanjiro was able to to tell him that Nezuko was actually his little sister. It was morning now, Zentisu was chasing Nezuko around and you decided to go outside. You saw Inosuke sitting on the porch.

"Oi pig face" You said. His head darted towards you. He seemed really tired to be honest so he didn't really say anything. You sat next to him.

"Sooo, sleep well?" You asked. He nodded.

"You're very quiet today. Something wrong?" You said. He looked away.

"You mad? Tired? Upset?" You now were practically forcing him to say something.

"Nothing" He said.

"Hm ok, have you ate breakfast yet?" You asked. He looked at you confused.

"What?" You said.

"Why do you care?" He asked.

"Because, that's what friends do.." You said. He sat there for a moment but soon the old lady came by.

"You clothes look very dirty young man, here wear these for now while I clean those." The old lady said to Inosuke, handing him the clothes we wore to sleep. He took them and got changed. You sat their on the porch waiting. Inosuke came back with the clothes only used as pants (basically shirtless like he always is.

"You look happy." You said. He had his hands on his hips and soon barged open the doors where Zenitsu was chasing Tanjiro and Nezuko. You laughed.

You were sat there talking to Tanjiro but soon the Kasugai crow came to the open door. It sat on Tanjiro's hands and announced our mission.

"All of you need to head to Mount Natagumo! Mount Natagumo!" It said. You all stood up and got ready for your mission.

Skip

You guys walked out of the Wisteria Family Crest and thanked the old lady. She bowed at you guys.

"Now for good luck." She said. Soon she started making sparks from a strike stone.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YOU OLD HAG!" Inosuke said.

"SHUT UP ARE YOU CRAZY, SHE IS MAKING SPARKS FOR GOOD LUCK BECAUSE WE ARE GOING ON A DANGEROUS MISSION!" Zenitsu screamed.

Soon she had finished.

"Live your life with great pride! I wish you luck in your battle" She said.

Three of you bowed to her but Inosuke just looked confused af. You guys were now running to your next mission.

"Great Pride? Luck in battle? What does that mean!?!" Inosuke said. 

"It means to know your place and have good behavior, never to be ashamed of yourself" You said.