Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 23 - Accused.

186 12 31
By RainbowRoses21

Rakesh at a cafe with his friends hanging out, after a long time. And  that's why they all were sharing what happened to them in these past months.

Nitin :- "God a month ago like an idiot I invested my money in a scheme thinking my money would be double but man I lost them all."

At this some friends started consoling nitin but some were yelling at him for believing such a stupid thing, and rakesh was one of them.

Rakesh :- "Nitin these schemes are fraud ok, no one should believe them."

Nitin :- "Oh really you are saying this when you, yourself invested in that scheme."

At this rakesh became confused, what was nitin talking about? Yeah he did get the advice from meghana when they were struggling but he had decided not to invest as he didn't believe them, he even told meghana not to.

Rakesh :- "No I didn't. what are you talking about?"

Nitin :- "I saw your wife at the office with her friend, so I thought even you are investing."

Rakesh couldn't believe it, meghana was at the office? That means she did invested. No that's not possible he clearly told her not to but then what was she doing at the office? Rakesh's head started spinning, then he recalled meghana's odd behavior from a month, and the day when she looked like she lost everything.

He had asked her countless time but she didn't tell him anything, she just told him that she was upset because of a fight with her mother. And he believed her, even after that day she didn't had money, she didn't even wore any of her jewellery. He even asked her but she told him that she had given it to clean and polish them.

Rakesh - She lied?

Rishi :- "That means your wife invested without your knowledge?"

Rishi asked with a shocked expression, all his friends started repeating the same question with the same expression as rishi. Nitin even showed him the photo of the list of investors, he clicked so he can contact them if anything happened. And when  Rakesh saw meghana's name on that list, he got furious and upset at the same time. How can meghana do this to him? How can she just betray him like this.

Mangesh :- "Rakesh don't be mad. This happens, our wife do all kinds of things but never tell us."

Rishi :- "And that's not good."

Mangesh :- "I just want to say let it go."

Viki :- "We shouldn't be saying anything, this is rakesh's personal matter."

Nitin :- "I'm sorry rakesh I didn't know that you weren't aware of this situation otherwise I wouldn't have said anything."

Rakesh :- "It's not your fault nitin don't apologize. Because of you atleast I got to know about it otherwise I don't know how long she would have kept this as a secret from me."

Rakesh was feeling heartbroken, he couldn't believe that meghana invested money in that scheme even after he clearly told her not to and after losing their earned money from all the hardwork she  didn't even tell him anything, instead she lied to him, She broke his trust.

Rakesh :- "I'll see you guys later."

With that rakesh stood up, and rushed out of the cafe to his car. Whole drive he kept thinking about everything, questions started running through his mind. He lost his trust in meghana, if she can hide such a big thing then what else can ahe hide.

From a month he felt so worried for meghana, he even asked her countless times, heck he even got emotional after seeing her so upset but still even then meghana didn't tell him anything and continued lying.

Rakesh :- "Why meghana?!"

Rakesh slapped his palm on the steering wheel, as tears began to roll down his eyes. Its not about the money, it's about trust, it's about not hiding things, it's about clarity in relationship.

◆◆◆

As soon as rakesh was outside his house, he got out of the car and ran inside. Ignoring the calls of his family members, He went straight to his room where he saw meghana.. laughing while talking to someone on the phone, now this made him even more furious.

Rakesh :- "Meghana."

Rakesh called out to meghana with a calm voice, even tho he was furious, He just wanted to hear everything from her.

Meghana :- "What happened rakesh?"

Rakesh :- "Did you invest our money in that scheme?"

At this meghana's face turned pale, she was shocked. And this only made what rakesh heard true, but still he wanted to hear it from her.

Rakesh :- "Tell me meghana."

Meghana looked hesitant, she looked down and took a deep breath then locked eyes with rakesh. He could clearly see her eyes welled up, he knew she was feeling guilty.

Meghana :- "I-I Yes..I did."

Rakesh closed his eyes and sat down on the bed as he covered his face with his palm. His mind just went blank, he thought he will talk to her about it, he will ask her why she lied but no words came to his mind. He just felt speechless.

Meghana :- "Ra-Rakesh.. Please say something."

Meghana sat down beside  rakesh and placed her hand on his shoulder but rakesh removed it and stood up.

Rakesh :- "There is nothing left to say meghana, you did exactly the one thing I hated."

Meghana :- "No rakesh please i wasn't thinking straight, I was blinded by greed. I thought if we had more money then we would be able to live more luxuriously."

Meghana said as she stood up, she was about to hold his hand but rakesh moved his hand away.

Rakesh :- "Luxuriously? Seriously meghana what more luxury do you want? You have everything! We have a sweet innocent son, we have a big room, we live in a big mansion, we are financially settled! What more do you want?!"

Rakesh glared at meghana, he felt bad for talking to her like this but he couldn't control himself, he always knew that meghana has the habit of never being satisfied but he never thought that this would ever be a problem if he provided her enough but he was so wrong.

Rakesh :- "Because of this habit you ruined everything meghana!"

Meghana :- "Rakesh don't worry we will get our money back! Sarth dada and jhanavi are helping us-

Meghana tried to reassure him but rakesh wasn't feeling reassured by this, he only felt more furious because she wasn't understanding what he was saying.

Rakesh :- "Stop making everyone solve your problems meghana! And besides this is not about the MONEY, This is about trust meghana, this is about clarity in relationship!"

Meghana :- "I'm so sorry rakesh."

Rakesh :- "Sorry is not going to solve anything meghana..You might be thinking this is not even that much of a big deal. We are getting our money back, problem solved but no meghana not for me."

Rakesh wiped his tears, he couldn't control himself, maybe for some people this is not a big deal but for him it is. He always hated lies, he always hated hiding things and meghana knew that very well, she knew that he believes partners should take decisions together not individually but no, she didn't do anything like that. She broke his trust and now he didn't know how to trust her.

Rakesh :- "You knew that I hate lies, before marriage I told you very clearly that I don't like lying, that I don't like hiding things But you did exactly that. You broke my trust."

Meghana :- "Please please don't say that rakesh."

Meghana burst out crying, she was about to join her hands in front of him but he stopped her by holding them.

Rakesh :- "Don't do that please."

Meghana :- "Please forgive me rakesh."

Rakesh :- "I don't know if I'll be able to."

With that rakesh strommed out of the room.

◆◆◆

Yashita couldn't stop thinking about that night, and about raj's sudden weird behavior. After that day he haven't spoke to her about that night, whenever she brought up that subject he would avoid it with some other subject. He was clearly avoiding talking about that night.

Yashita - "Does he regret what happened? God what the hell?! Why do I end up with stupid guys!"

Yashita picked up the nearby pillow feeling frustrated, and threw it across the room, . She was done with this, if he wants to ignore that night then fine she doesn't care either, already she was broken after what mohit did on top of that now raj avoided her, When  she realized her love for raj after that night, she realized that she only liked mohit.

Yashita - "Why feelings are so complicated?! Why can't they just be simple!"

Yashita rubbed her face with her palms, she was now going to avoid these feelings for a while, she was done with them, they only complicated things for her.

Yashita - "Now I'm going to stay from these emotions as far as possible."

◆◆◆

Mrs shweta patil , asha and sheetal chachi were sitting together in hall, talking about their families when suddenly shweta brought up the subject of jhanavi.

Shweta :- "I'm so happy that jhanavi is back even after all that happened."

Asha :- "Even I'm so happy. I had lost hope, after all that people said..but then bappa solved everything and brought jhanavi home."

While saying this asha glanced at sheetal and sheetal didn't miss it. Feeling accused sheetal immediately called her out.

Sheetal :- "Why are you looking at me while saying this vahini? Are you trying to say that I was the one who spoke ill about jhanavi years back?"

Asha :- "No sheetal why would I say that? I know it was not only your fault-

But before asha could complete her sentence sheetal stopped her with her finger and a glare.

Sheetal :- "Not only my fault?!'

Shweta :- 'Sheetal vahini just let it go."

Shweta tried to solve the situation but it only made sheetal more angry.

Sheetal :- "What let it go? Its not my fault, I wasn't the one blaming jhanavi for her brother, I wasn't the one who called her a gold digger, it was manish dada who did it. And asha vahini didn't even defend her, everyone was suspecting jhanavi but only me and my son weren't!"

"WHAT?!" All of them turned around at the voice feeling shocked, to see sarth  standing there with a furious look.

Sarth :- "Baba called jhanavi a gold digger?"

Asha :- "Sarth-

Sarth raised his finger stopping his mother from speaking anything further, He wanted to know everything that happened with his wife.

Sarth :- "Kaku (Chachi) What exactly happened?"

Sheetal let out a long sigh, she looked at asha who had a guilty look on her face, she then looked back at sarth who looked furious and hurt.

Sheetal :- "You remember that jhanavi's brother  helped akshay in revealing your true identity and in defaming you? And the whole media was talking about it?"

Sarth only nodded as he remembered, how media was repeatedly talking about jhanavi being that man's sister. He remembered how he revealed the truth to the media that, how jhanavi helped him take down her brother and akshay.

After that some channels even publicly apologized and showed good news about jhanavi but still there were some channels who weren't, so he stopped the channels from showing this news by taking legal action. He even warned them that, if they still continued to show negative news then he will put them behind bars.

Sheetal :- "Well you stopped the media by revealing the truth but in our own family there were some geniuses like manish dada who thought otherwise. Manish dada continued to blame jhanavi for her brothers action stupidly and even called her a gold digger and you know what...

Sheetal looked at asha and scoffed making her look down.

Sheetal :- "Well your aai here didn't said anything, but she didn't even defended jhanavi when manish dada accused her over and over. And when I tried to say something I was asked to shut up."

Sarth couldn't hold back his tears, all this was happening with jhanavi and he had no idea.

Sarth :- "How come I don't know about this?"

Sheetal :- "You weren't here sarth, you were in bangalore, for your concert when all this happened. And when you came back it was too late, your father was successful in making your wife leave, he was successful in making her believe that she was the root of all your problems."

Sheetal walked closer to sarth and kept her hand on his shoulder and gave him a sad smile.

Sheetal :- "They didn't tell you anything so they wouldn't face any problem, so you wouldn't leave and your poor wife probably must have remained quiet for the same reason."

Sarth hung his head low, he was feeling immense anger. He thought that his father was finally changed but no, no that man can never change.

Unable to hold his anger, Sarth slammed his fist on the glass of the coffee table shattering it into pieces. Immediately blood started coming out of his right hand, his mother rushed to his side feeling worried but he stopped her.

Sarth :- "Aai you always remain quiet and let that man do whatever he wants so even now please don't say anything."

Sarth's hand was now completely blood and the blood was dripping down from it but sarth didn't let anyone do anything to stop it, instead he just turned around and started walking upstairs to his room.

◆◆◆

Reena :- "Did our plan work?"

Reena asked their boss who was standing in the balcony facing the city.

- "We will get to know soon."

And just as he said this, his phone started ringing, he  asked mohit to answer it and put it on speaker. Mohit nodded and followed his instructions.

Call - "The plan worked sheetal revealed everything to sarth. Just like you said I brought up the subject of jhanavi, and made sure that sheetal felt accused by asha. And she like we planned revealed everything to sarth."

- "Well done my shweta."

The man finally turned around and walked inside with a devil smile, his face now clear.

Shweta :- "Your plan never fails vihan."

Vihan :- "Exactly. It's vihan patil's plan it never ever fails!"

Vihan let out a laugh which sounded like the devil was laughing from the darkness. Reena and mohit shared a worried look at this.

Reena :- "Now what will happen kaka (Uncle)?"

Vihan stopped laughing and just smiled at reena, he then picked up the photo of manish from the table and a lighter.

Vihan :- "Now my dear friend manish will suffer the consequences of his action. His own son will hate him. And that will make him more miserable than ever!"

Vihan smiled as he burned manish photograph.

Reena :- "But why did we decided to reveal everything to sarth like this? I mean it's not our problem."

Shweta :- "Reena, sarth had to know everything, because sarth needs to hate manish otherwise..

Vihan :- "Manish like always would have used his son to escape."

Mohit :- "And sarth is smart, he can figure out anything."

Vihan :- "Right mohit."

Vihan smiled at mohit who just shrugged in response not really liking the whole thing.

Reena :- "So if he stays emotional and hates his father then he will not realize anything?"

Shweta :- "Exactly. I'm waiting so much for that moment, when manish will fall on his knees and will beg for mercy.

Vihan :- "He is definitely going to pay for what he did to our family."

Shweta and vihan both started laughing at this even reena was smirking in satisfaction but mohit, he only looked on feeling worried, now that sarth knew, next was definitely vinaay.

Vihan :- "Now we are going to execute the plan we planned for vinaay. He is going to jail."

-------------------------

NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, I really hope you enjoyed it.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
61.6K 6.1K 60
Avneet was rich business woman and she thought she never fell in love again until she met him. She changed her mind and wanted him in her life at any...
253K 11.7K 57
Story start from remarriage track. Khushi was missing after her remarriage which did not happened. Where is Khushi? What happens after that? Will de...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...