I want your pheromone [female...

By fanyi__

Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 28

123 4 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 28. My wife treats me well when I go back to school

    When having breakfast in the morning, when Chu Naiyun quietly looked at her for the fifth time, she said softly: "Is there something dirty on your face?"

    Chu Naiyun applauded in her heart, it seems that the boss doesn't remember anything! That's fine, that's fine, otherwise he would be embarrassed too.

    Last night she played a little drunk, but then he felt that he was really molested, especially the name of little grape, Chushang did it on purpose!

    "No, you're like a fish and a wild goose, you're ashamed of the moon, you're so pretty." Chu Naiyun didn't think about it, and praised her with a small mouth.

    "Perfunctory." Chushang made a brief comment, continued to drink coffee and read the morning paper.

    Chu Naiyun didn't care, he hummed a ditty to catch up with the drama, if he had to be more careful, he could see the slightly flushed face of a certain beauty hidden behind the newspaper.

    In fact, the beginners all remember it, but they are just embarrassed.

    "I'll go to work later, I have to go out and call Fang Lei today." Chushang adjusted his expression and instructed.

    Chu Naiyun nodded obediently, "I don't go out."

    He has no worldly desires for going out, so let's talk about it after unloading.

    "I'll go for a walk with you when I come back." Chu Shang had a complicated look on his face, so he didn't want to say much, for fear that he might feel conflicted.

    When Mr. Ba went to work, he was lying on the sofa and watching dramas. He was eight months pregnant. Why is "Omega the Substitute" not finished yet? He even filmed the second part.

    I heard that the ratings were too good, so the second part was filmed and aired at the same time.

    He watched the plot on the screen, with pots of dog blood being splashed, and complained in his heart: "I can't figure out who likes to watch it, and also has a high ratings, black chicken and mackerel."

    Following the love and hatred of the plot, When Chu Naiyun saw the overlord A and the protagonist O breaking up in a rainy night, he was about to complain when his phone vibrated.

    It is a local number, but there is no note.

    He picked it up, "Hello."

    The other party was a polite boy, "Excuse me, is this Senior Chu?

    "

    "The recent project seminar requires you to attend, and the instructor asked us to inform you, because it is very important, so you must be there in person." The student relayed.

    "Boom" -

    Chu Naiyun's brain exploded.

    What the hell? go to school? Going to school with a big belly?

    No, no, absolutely not!

    "The instructor wanted to talk to Senior Chu about the project last time, so Senior Chu must come." The junior understands that the students who are about to graduate are actually busy with many things, and it is difficult to arrange time when they come back. Chu Nai is called for roll call Yun went back, but there was nothing he could do.

    Chu Naiyun looked at the calendar for a while and probably understood.

    The new round of college students' innovation and entrepreneurship started to apply for projects, so the tutor went back to ask him to be taken advantage of, using the project that broke up last time as an excuse, and the new project was called compensation for him, but he finished it honestly by himself , The tutor is just taking money in name.

    Think beautifully!

    He is pregnant, he is just an idiot, not to mention the project, now he can't even pull the form of the word document, let alone other things.

    "I may have something to do, so I can't go." Chu Naiyun enjoyed lying on the soft sofa, and refused.

    "The tutor said that he wanted to chat with you about the graduation thesis." The junior was sweating while pinching the phone, and continued as the teacher asked.

    Chu Naiyun was furious and wanted to swear bad words. The success of compulsory education kept him rational.

    "Okay, I will be there on time." Chu Naiyun agreed angrily.

    "Next Monday, please trouble me, senior!" The junior fulfilled his request, and immediately said goodbye politely, for fear that he would go back on his word.

    After hanging up the phone, he began to regret, and put his hands on his stomach, wanting to cry without tears.

    How can you cover up such a big belly! ! !

    I can't wait to unload tonight and go to school for a meeting next week.

    The temporary return to school made him depressed. One afternoon, he stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror in the cloakroom and looked sideways at his stomach.

    "What! I look like I'm pregnant! Woohoo, Chushang, you bastard." He pretended to cry, and cursed people sincerely.

    Forget it, let's go, it's not shameful to be pregnant, his cub is unique and cute, at most he will be looked down upon by others, and it's not like he hasn't suffered it before.

    After an hour of mental construction, Chu Naiyun finally accepted the fact that he wanted to meet people.

    It's a blessing or a curse, you can't avoid it.

    Chu Naiyun wanted to talk to Chu Shang about her going back to school, but she left early and returned late for four consecutive days, Chu Naiyun hardly had time to sit with her except for breakfast.

    So on Monday he went out alone wearing a pain mask, and took Didi to school alone.

    Just getting out of the car attracted a group of people to stare, everyone was very curious about the boy with a big belly.

    It doesn't matter to Chu Naiyun, he is not a celebrity in school, everyone is just curious about a pregnant woman who walked into the university, he walked confidently to the destination with a treasure bag on his shoulders.

    Two-thirds of the people in the conference room were present, so Chu Naiyun went to the back row and sat down.

    Bai Xiluo noticed him first, and she didn't know if it was on purpose, she covered her mouth in surprise, "Brother Yun, you're pregnant!" A

    voice caught everyone's attention.

    There are only about 50 graduate students in the first class, and less than a hundred people in the two rounds. Everyone looks at him and says he is uncomfortable.

    "Yeah." Chu Naiyun sat down and took out the meeting book.

    "So you're married?" Bai Xiluo sat down beside him, without lowering her voice.

    "Is there a problem?" Chu Naiyun didn't like her at all after being thrown her luggage last time, and she didn't even want to show her face.

    "I think it's pretty good. In the past, it was very hard for you to earn tuition fees by yourself. It doesn't matter whether you are an alpha or not, it's always good to have someone to rely on." Bai Xiluo looked down on Chu Naiyun from the bottom of her heart. How could a good beta boy be willing? To be the one below, as expected, a poor guy from the countryside would like to be oppressed all his life.

    "That's right, my wife is my best support. Two days ago, she took me on a private plane to play. If it wasn't for the child, I might still be abroad." Chu Naiyun replied in imitating Bai Xiluo's tone.

    She didn't expect that Chu Naiyun, who has always been easy to manage, would also choke people. She sneered: "I said it's no wonder, because I moved away neatly because I climbed a high branch."

    "Otherwise? Continue to live and listen to you and your boyfriend ." The yelling/sound of the bed during the climax poisons me?" No one would be shameless, Bai Xiluo said he was vain, and he said she was coquettish/flashy.

    The entire space was completely silent, the two quarreled with too much information, and some innocent juniors blushed.

    "Chu Naiyun, you're going too far!" Bai Xiluo gritted her teeth.

    "That's right, I'm afraid everyone doesn't know that you have a boyfriend. After all, in everyone's eyes, you are a pure and lovely senior." Chu Naiyun deliberately raised her voice.

    Who is not a big trumpet in the world, but she, Bai Xiluo, can shout at the top of her voice.

    "Chu Naiyun!" Bai Xiluo noticed that everyone was looking at her complicatedly, so she stopped him.

    "I can hear you." He turned slightly away, startled by her loud voice, and rubbed his belly, "You scare their family's grandson Jin Gui, be careful that my wife comes to settle accounts with you."

    Chu Naiyun has been raped for more than half a year Well-raised and fully pregnant, anyone with a discerning eye would know that she must have met someone from a good family, and Bai Xiluo didn't dare to speak too arrogantly.

    "It's just relying on my wife's worthless." Bai Xiluo lowered her voice and whispered in his ear.

    "My wife can make money to support the family. I'm not a wimp, but I'm afraid that she won't have the motivation to make money." Chu Naiyun didn't follow her to lower the volume deliberately, and most of the people who watched the show knew what she scolded Chu Naiyun.

    He is talking about one wife now, and since Chu Shang is not here, let's talk about Bai Xiluo first.

    "Senior Sister, the meeting is about to start." A junior was embarrassed to stand up to stop this farce. After all, Chu Naiyun was called by him, and he felt a little guilty.

    Bai Xiluo took advantage of the situation, Chu Naiyun is difficult to deal with now, if you scold him, he will follow your scolding words and go up proudly, there is absolutely no way to deal with him.

    After the farce, Chu Naiyun frankly accepted everyone's scrutiny. No matter what was discussed, he would listen to the whole meeting quietly.

    Seminars are nothing more than dividing projects and working on projects. As a graduate, Chu Naiyun no longer needs to follow projects. The current priority is to complete the project.

    At the end of the meeting, the mentor came over and was surprised to see his bulging belly.

    "Nai Yun, let's have a meal together at noon." The instructor invited first.

    "The school food is too bad. My wife said that the food cooked by the chef invited from home is safer." Chu Naiyun refused.

    The old man is full of bad water, only fools are fooled.

    "You're graduating soon, so let me tell you about your graduation while we have a meal." The instructor threatened with this.

    Bai Xiluo, who was following behind the tutor, said, "Yeah, don't get pregnant and don't even want to study."

    "I've already married to the finish line, so you can do whatever you want with your graduation certificate."

    To scare anyone, he will not follow this trick.

    "You!" Bai Xiluo was speechless.

    The instructor frowned, "If you allow your parents to support you to go to university to study as a graduate student, are you willing to degenerate?"

    "I paid for the tuition fees for the university and graduate students myself, so I don't need to give money to my parents. Also, isn't this It’s called being self-willed and depraved, as my mother-in-law said, there are too many people making money in the family, we have to learn to enjoy it.” He didn’t lie, every time he came home with a big bag, he told her not to spend money, it was a matter of course What's the point of saying that he doesn't spend money to start a business to make money.

    Now that I have all the money, what is a diploma? I really regard this as a stepping stone to enter the society. Isn't money more reliable than this?

    He has a sense of discretion in spending the money of the first businessman, and now he dares to say this because he doesn't want to humble himself in front of these people and be looked down upon.

    The instructor and Bai Xiluo couldn't refute the next sentence when they saw that he looked like a gentleman who smelled of copper all over his body.

    "Daiso, you need to work on a project." The mentor is not soft, but he will come directly to hard.

    Chu Naiyun: "The conditions are too harsh, I can't do it."

    Mentor: "What's so harsh? Didn't you do well before?"

    Chu Naiyun: "Every project needs a mentor, I don't think I need , I can do a project by myself, but the mentor doesn’t do it under the name, I’m under too much pressure, so the conditions are too harsh, and I can’t do it.”

    Every time he was asked to stay up late to do it well, and then hang his name to enjoy the honor.

    Even though he was about to graduate, he didn't let him go. As far as he knew, no one applied for his name in the freshmen's major. He couldn't stand up for a long time, so he wanted to squeeze him who was about to graduate.

    Understanding the insinuation in Chu Naiyun's words, the instructor's face turned dry.

    Bai Xiluo didn't like it, she was going to follow suit, and said aggressively, "Can you go to graduate school without a tutor?

    " The reason why he was assigned this mentor is also to blame him for being an idiot at the beginning. He believed what the mentor said, and his project team would get a bonus, but his efforts in the past two years have been thankless.

    He had an idea and asked back: "By the way, you are the graduate student, right? You can go to graduate school without a tutor?"

    He smiled slyly, and Bai Xiluo panicked in her heart. What does he know? Impossible, everything is done very covertly, it is impossible for him to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 447 65
Shen Zhimi's parents helped her make a marriage, she only knew in advance that her omega husband had pheromone disorders Syndrome, her temper is said...
2.2M 131K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
22.6K 735 56
Lu Xi is wearing a book. She became the cannon fodder ex-girlfriend of the hero in the book, and her end was not as miserable as usual. The node she...
14.6K 474 60
Once transmigrated, and on the verge of death, Zhou Mian was picked up by the male O Lu Zhuo and brought home. Because of the grace of saving her lif...