Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Ten...

By thedoctorgonepale

In a crazy bizarre world where some people possess the ability to call upon spiritual beings with great power... More

(Prologue): Bizzare Awakening
No Cutting Class!!
Rocking Rockets
Jojo Vs Authority
Mirror, Mirror
Smell The LEMONS!
Taste The LEMONS
Under The Trees Branches
Kid Gloves
Livin' La Vida
Jojo Where Are You?
Jojo Where Are You?: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 2
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 3
Pick A Fight With Destiny: Act 4

School House Rocking

191 14 12
By thedoctorgonepale

Yes: JOJOOOOO!!

The female voice of "Yes" spoke angrily.

Jojo: SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! I'LL BRING YOU DOWN SOON ENOUGH!!

Yes: IF HE DIES, YOU DIE!

Jojo:(grabs pipe) IS THAT A CHALLANGE!?!

A mouth opened beneath Jojo, making him fall to the third floor of the school where he would begin his battle against the school itself.

(RING, RING, RING)

The bell rang, signaling that "Yes" was traveling between universes.

Makoto, Apollo, and Nany jumped into the council's office, and down to the fourth-floor hole before the gravity took them.

(RUMBLE)

Nany: Wh-what happens when the school falls apart while class is in session?

Punk: We'll all be killed. Crushed by the push that keeps realities separate.

Apollo: You're alive?!

Punk: This body won't last long...

Makoto: We'd love to help but we're kinda useless as kids.

Punk: If you listen to me, we can safe the school.

Makoto: Why would we listen to you?

Punk:...(turns to Apollo)

Apollo:?

Punk: Can you accept the end as it is?

Apollo:...

Apollo: What do I have to do?

Makoto: Apollo?

Apollo: We don't have much of a choice. Or are you accepting of your death?

Makoto: Tch!

Punk: Listen closely-(crunch)

More of his body broke apart from Jojo's vibrations.

Punk: This body hasn't much time... One of you...Give me your hand, and I'll give you my Stand.

Nany/Apollo/Makoto:?!

Apollo: You'll give us... "Around The World"?

Punk: Quickly!

Makoto: No. Sorry. I don't buy it.

Punk: You don't have much choice.

(Poof, poof)

"Plastic Love" was sprayed.

Nany: I can calm him down if I can get close enough.

Punk: You're risking quite a lot for a simple lack of trust.

Apollo: Unless you have something we not so shady...

Punk:...(shrugs)

Nany: We might need some help...

She looks over to Coco.

Makoto: Whatever ever makes things easier.

(RUMBLES)

Makoto: Just make it quick!!

(Opening Theme)

Jojo:(panting)...

On the warpath, Jojo fought in a classroom that had mouths open all around trying to take bites out of him, all in the meantime the same mouths crumbled along with the school shook wildly.

Yes: You won't get away with hurting, Punk!

Jojo: You took my age, my memories, and my freedom.

Jojo: AND YOU DID THE SAME TO EVERYONE HERE!!

Jojo: I HOPE HE BLEEDS OUT!

Yes: RAAAAGHHHH!!

Jojo: RAAAAAHHHHH!!!

"Tenacious D" attacked with a flurry of blows, powered by Jojo's wrath.

(CRASH)

Four figures burst through the ceiling.

Makoto: Jojo! Stop! You're going to get us all killed!

Jojo: I'M NOT STOPPING TILL THE WHOLE HOUSE IS BROUGHT DOWN!!

Apollo: JOJO, you MUST calm down!!

"7 Nation Army" tackled Jojo, and the eight-plus Jojo's Stand was then wrapped up together by "Bad Romance".

Coco: Nany, be quick!

Apollo: I'll make sure of it!

Grabbing Nany, Apollo blast off with her to get close,

Nany:(gulp)!

Nany: "Plastic Love"!!

(Poof, Poof, Poof)

Jojo:!?!

Jojo is overcome with deep exhaustion. At high school age, this would have knocked him out cold immediately but in her current state, this was all she could do.

Jojo: N-no... Not... Yet...

(CRASH)

(BONK)

Everyone:?!

A lemon broke through the wall, knocking Jojo out cold, before landing on his shoulder, spinning.

Yes:(COUGHS BLOOD)

(RING, RING, RING)

The school bell rang, and with Jojo out cold, the school was saved.

Makoto: Did we do it...?

(drip, drip, droop)

Blood poured from above, leading the four to look up at Punk.

Punk: You did well... However, now there's a price to pay.

Makoto: A price? What kind of price is there to pay!?

Punk pulls off his helmet, the light from behind hiding his face from the four.

Dropping the helmet, he reaches for his forehead.

Punk: I had wished to drain you all of your Stand power peacefully...

Punk: But in this situation, my best bet is to end it quickly... By force.

Punk: In ten days... You all will "Forget About The World".

An arm appears, taking whatever was attached to Punk's forehead, and throwing it toward the group below.

Nany: GYAAAAAA!!

It flies through Nany's shoulder, then through Jojo, before finally curving down to continue going through the floor, until...

Yes: UGH!!?

Coco: Nany! Are you okay?!

Nany was speechless from the pain, as the others gathered around her, she looked up to see  Punk fall from the upper floor.

For a second she saw his face.

His rotting, zombie-like face, had one of its eyes hanging out of his skull which had a hole in the middle.

With the one eye he had left, Punk stared at Nany who met his gaze for a moment.

For some people, a rare breed of monster could instill fear in others by their mere presence. Punk, instilled fear, not through intimidation but through a simple glance of pain.

It threatened to attach itself to her. Though illogical, her mind saw it as truth, thus Nany's survival instincts demanded the power to defend themselves.

And by being pierced by the arrow, that desire became reality through "Plastic Love" which gained the power that her heart dubbed "OH NO, OH YES".

(POOOOF)

"Plastic Love" exploded into a massive cloud that covered the whole school and affected everyone inside.

Before the cloud faded, the reset occurred.

(Right after Jojo was knocked out)

The lemon landed on Jojo's shoulder, continuing to spin.

If one was to stop the lemon, one would find it was filled with holes, which thanks to its spin allowed air to flow through it and let out noises that sounded like human whispers.

Lorenzo:(recording) Jojo... They are holding me in the gymnasium.

Lorenzo:(recording) I realize you won't be able to do anything once you receive this, so I will implant the knowledge of "Spin" through your subconscious.

Through his whisper, Jojo experienced the "Spin" training like a dream.

A dream interrupted by the arrow shooting through his stomach.

Jojo:!?!

His dream turned into a nightmare which forged this forced power into something that embodied the hatred that births revolution.

The cloud from "Plastic Love" then surrounded the school, quickly followed by the reset.

But this new power wasn't affected, it stayed exactly where it spawned.

("Tenacious D: The Pick Of Destiny")

Pick Of Destiny:(Intimidating Glare)

TO BE CONTINUED.....

(Ending theme)

Stand Bios:

Name: "OH NO, OH YES"

Appearance: N/A

Stats:

Destructive Power: C-

Speed: C-

Range: B

Stamina: A

Precision: B

Potential: D

Ability: "Plastic Love" gained this ability through Nany's instinctual need to protect herself.

Where "Plastic Love" can only affect the perception of someone "OH NO, OH YES" can physically change someone.

It can physically alter a person depending on what the user wants. Size, shape, state of matter, species ect.

However it does this by creating a massive cloud which also affects the user if she comes into contact with it, and once she creates the cloud with the desired effect, she cannot change it.

And once used "Plastic Love" cannot be used for a long period.

It is a last resort ability.

Name: "Tenacious D: Pick Of Destiny"

Appearance:

Stats:

Destructive Power: D

Speed: D

Range: A

Stamina: D

Precision: D

Potential: A

A sub-Stand, "Pick Of Destiny" was forged from Jojo's child state mind and its wild, untempered rebellious spirit.

As it did not follow Jojo, it seems to be independent.

Its ability has yet to be used.

Nany: pierced once- 20 years off her life span.

Jojo: pierced twice- 40 years off his life span.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 7
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš πš’πš—πšπš˜ 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 πšœπšŽπšŽπš–πš’πš—πš πšŒπš‘πšžπš›πšŒπš‘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πšŠπš— πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš•, πšžπšœπšžπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšœπšžπš™πš™πš˜πš›πšπšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ...
505K 185 1
One day you got a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. There you meet a guy named Michael Afton. Slowly you both got good friends and he trusts you more a...
2.7K 68 6
after the fight with muzan, giyu tomioka found the body of shinobu kocho, he worried for her, once she awoken from a coma, he cared for her, even thr...