AGAINST ALL ODDS [The Golden...

Od Zion204

[every chapter contains 2-5k word counts or more, depends to the author. which means Longer Chapters! so enjo... Viac

Introduction
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 5

443 20 4
Od Zion204

"Gah! It's the same road!"

Back to the great sage who's in a mission to search for an exit. He was Getting impatient to be exactly, he was running and wandering around hoping that he would be able to get far as possible to explore. But whenever he wants to. The world seems against his plans and would bring him back in the same place where he was. Like a loop.

And what I mean is a Neverending Loop of him going back over and over again.

"Screw this shit!" He Grumbled, kicking a nearby Tree the poor thing Immediately got Throwned out like a ragdoll. Seeing this Wukong stood up properly and took a deep breath. "Okay calm down calm down. You can't go Ape shit and destroy everything. You have a kid with you! And both of you are stuck in here" He Said. Nodding the king then Decided to walk back in the village to check on Donghai.

Morning and Night still Exist here but Rain and snow? Huh. He doesn't really know but the wind sure is cold "Donghai?" Entering in the small home. The young kid has her hair down for now, to keep her neck warm. Sun Wukong Suggested it and if the temperature got high he could just tie her hair back up. "Monkey king.you're back!" Grinning, Wukong Smiled at her and Pat's her Head.

"Here take this Bar. You need energy"

"But....aren't you hungry?"

"Me? I'll be fine Kiddo. Infact I'm more worried for you..." He has been Observing everything and that includes the young girl. Her Health is....scarily Detoriating and it's Spiking up the fear inside him. The first night was Good, he was able to talk with her non stop. To be honest they sounded like besties in that Time.

But Staying here longer. Her Health is getting Weaker and He's afraid that if they'll stay here for longer then Donghai won't feel Good. "I've got Five of these in my Pockets. You can ask if you're hungry okay? And besides I can't feed you fruits that's in this—cursed Place....they all tasted bad" He did tried one to make sure if it's edible. But once he took a bite on it he Spits the food out.

"Tasted Ink?"

"I don't know what Ink taste like but the food here is Bad."

He Grumbled, throwing in spare Twigs and Dead leaves to keep the fire. Wukong sits beside her and Sighs "have you found anything yet?..." she Whispered, Concerning the sage even more of how weak her Voice is. 'What's happening to you kid...' She's getting fragile for God's sake....

"No...I tried going far as possible but...."

"It seems this Cursed World Hates us and kept bringing me back in the same place like a loop"

It's frustrating really. He tried different methods to break this loop but it just doesn't Work. "I should Try punching the soil here maybe that would work....—what do you think?" He asked, Smilling. He Flinched once her head Dropped on his Shoulders Scaring him as his Breath hitched the sage Held her shoulders and Shakes her.

"Kid?!"

"Huh? Monkey king you're back..."

"I-Im back kid....you just said that earlier..."

"I....did?"

"You did yes..."

She Frowned, Rubbing her eyes. Wukong Didn't Let her sit that up longer now and puts her back to sleep, carrying the Girl back to the wooden bed the sage then kissed her Forehead and Closed the curtains "Monkey king?..." she called. Behind the green Fabric the King Glanced "It's you right?" She spoke.

"Yes its me Kid....I'll be here"

He mumbled, Sitting down on the floor. Wukong Closed his eyes. Gripping his Own Hair; for God's mercy. He swore he was closing of loosing it and he will Cry here right now. "Oh Gods Mercy on my Kid" he has already seen her inside the samadhi fires heart burning with the colors of gold. He thought that he's gonna loose her.

He has Seen her face the Bone demon and struggled to Hold back against her. And when the fight Calmed down, they couldn't find The young Cicada. Mk and the others are searching close in the battlefeild

He's getting scared....

Not the first time he felt this but he swore he didn't like this feeling.

They have been Searching around looking for her. Mk and Mei are not giving up so much that they kept the crew on the bright side. Macaque seems....he looks like getting it.

He could see the kings expression a mile away.

So they searched around again, using Mei's fire power to Lift a few debris up. It took them hours to clean things up. The sun was slowly setting down with the Sky colored in Orange "Sun Wukong Was it?" Flinching the king Turned around, stumbling back Once he saw a Woman glowing gold. He's far away from the Crew so with him alone here doing his own search operation.

He felt as if this Stranger knew him.

"Who are you?" He asked, Calmly Standing infront of this Stranger. The woman only Shrugged "I have many names but Call me whatever suits you" her voice is gentle, but he didn't dare to fall for it. He has been tricked by a bone demon so no way in hell he's about to get tricked The second time. "Sage...." Calling him. Wukong Frowned.

"Do you Care for the her?"

"Donghai?..."

"Yes..."

"Of course I am!"

"No hesitatation....I see then. You are willing to sacrifice"

Gently holding his hand, the spirit like woman Leads him close to a Close spot. Open and warm a faint life was seen with a flower Placed on the ground "She gave me this flower. Such kind soul in this World" seeing a Familiar brown haired girl unconscious and breathing He Gasped. Calling The others, Mei was the first one to ran in Speed followed by Mk. Their Cries of joy finally founding the girl.

If it wasn't for that Spirit. He would have assumed that Donghai was dead. But she isn't...

"There's always a way...." There will be flaws. Even with this World stuck in a loop there must be a way out. "Oooh~Great Sage!" Opening his eyes, He stood up immediately. Sensing the Room turning Grey The sage woke the young girl up and carried her outside, Stumbling on his Foot He Groaned while Protecting the girl from the Cursed Ink demon.

Forming itself like a replica of Donghai. He laughed at him "You're Still Carrying her around?! I thought you have given up on her?!" He Grinned, Advancing in Speed Wukong Glanced around, seeing that Rusty Spear he used it and Blocked the Demons attack. Pushing him away The demon Mocked.

"Sage wanna know something?"

"This world you currently in is this little Damsels World~"

"Donghai's Memory?— Past lives—wait you mean—"

"That's riiiight~"

He Grinned, Using its strength the Demon Broke the kings rusty Spear. Grabbing him by his arms he then slammed him down on the ground and Grabbed the young girl "she's A special Case here Great sage. Her Past lives have committed Sins that are Pretty Tormenting. Wanna see? I'll show youuu~" about to Touch her, The king Punched the ground. As if cracking the center of the earth his rage spiked up and broke the Demons arms. Not even Flinching The Demon melted down and Formed himself to another Figure.

"Her first life was a gentle Maiden."

Copying the Maiden, Wukong Flinched. Eyes widen the Demon Smirked. That's the woman. It's the woman he saw and helped him. "The second was a General" summoning out a blade made out of ink He Slashed through the air and Kicked the Sage through his guts. Coughing out the impact Wukong Groaned.

"And the third"

Morphing to a Tall Figure of a man with A long Dark locks and A imperial crown. He Laughed and points to himself "she became a Emperor in her past life~ as a Maiden She Has sins too. As a General, and An Emperor who Slaughtered his own Men."

"It was suppose to be easy. Sage."

Glancing to Donghai who's Crawling her life out. Wukong wheezed "this world is in a loop just like how she's Reincarnated. And you can't do anything about it King." He Growled. Pushing Donghai Behind him "either way. You'll be in this ride for quite some time! Even if I do Kill you it'll still loop things out!" He Cackled. Advancing, Wukong Yelped and Carried her up while running away.

Sensing the Demons fast Approach. Several flickers of light Blinded the beast. Guiding the sage up the sky and forming constellations, several Glowing people appeared infront of him. "Hurry! We'll guide you through!" A man Spoke. Almost like a warrior, Wukong Followed the stars.

Wind howling with such Cold and the Night slowly Coming to cover this World of memories, Made of Ink and Written by the brush. How can he trust what's written here? An Emperor that Slaughtered his men mercilessly? A Maiden that is gentle and A general?

"YOU WONT ESCAPE EVERYTHING SUN WUKONG!!"

The demon Shouted, Spreading through the path the Ink covered the road. Standing with a large Figure the Demon formed himself in a Monstrous like body. A form of a true monster with a head of All of the Demons he Fought. "She will Forget this world! EVERYHTING. IN THIS WORLD!" Shouting, Wukong Hugged Donghai, Covering her head. Another Light Pushed the Demon away. Until it became hundreds of them. Forming and standing blocking the Monsters large fist. The glowing spirits Groaned as they helped each other lifting up the monsters Hand.

"We can't let them die here!"

"I can't believe it that I A seamstress gets to fight this Disgusting beast!"

"Come on You Old Geezers! We gotta guide them outta here!"

Screaming, The Spirits Grabbed the sage and Leads them to the opposite direction. As if the stars are following them, it Formed another constellations, Flying up the Night sky Lanterns flew up as they Bought light through the Great Sages Road.

He doesn't know who are these Spirits but. The way they are communicating and helping each other are familial bond that is so strong. He could feel it radiate through them making their bodies glow gold. "Still fighting I see! Impressive Master Cicada!" Following behind Crawling in such disturbing way.

His back Shivered witnessing that "who are you people?!" He Shouted, amidst the Loud Crashing of roads and trees. A young child Glanced at him holding his hand. "We will explain later Uncle Sun! Hold on tight!" She instructed, not Questioning their ways all of them opened their palms and Raised them up. Signaling the skies a loud Roar of blazing fire Decimated the Forest. Lifting the king up the safest ground the Ink Demon Gasped at the Strong power.

"What the...."

Did he just....

Did he just witness a strong power of The samadhi fire?

Still holding the unconscious girl, The king looked at the Tall man infront of him. Standing with his palms blazing fire. He took a deep breath and Redirected the fire again and let it rain down the forest. "Great Timing Emperor Xia!" The spirit Cheered, Hearing this from them the king Gasped.

Nodding at them. The Emperor, with all of his might Created a huge Cicada seal. Blocking the Demon away from them. the world around seems to move in fast forward. Retelling in Speed the stories of their Past Lives. He then closed his palms, breaking the whole universe like a glass The Emperor Quickly Stood close to his other Allies and Created a sheild.

"It's gonna be a long fall."

Holding the king, Wukong Stood beside him with Donghai in His arms "buckle up Great Sage!" And with a strong gust of Exploding fire. The life within the world of Ink Burned to nothingness. With it the Cursed monster got Dragged inside and who knows...maybe he's out there in another section of the Scroll.

"Holy shit..."

That's a strong and impressive control of power. But as of now. He needs answers of who are these strangers "thank you for saving us but—"Stopping him, The Emperor took the lead first and sighs. "Great sage. It appears that you might have seen me. With that Ink Demons abilities" He said, Nodding the Emperor Smiled.

"I am Emperor Xia. And these hundreds of Spirits that guided you to safety are non other than the past forms of the Golden cicada"

"So...You're Donghai but uh—Emperor version of herself?"

"Whatever you think of us Sage. But as of now"

Donghai is not in good condition. She's getting Weaker. "The reason why She's getting fragile is that her connection To Sanzang has been touched." But gladly, they were able to Safeguard her soul. The moment she fell down and Drowned in that Demons Power.
The connection between those two has been cracked and was forced to get seperated.

"Have you noticed? The way she speaks?"

"The way she speaks?"

"Has she been forgetting alot of things?"

Forgetting. Donghai did kept on asking questions to him. Even Repeats the same word and forgetting that she already said it, Seeing that Expression from him. The Emperor and the other masters Glanced at each other in concern.

"Great sage..."

"Sun wukong. If we can't reconnect those two back. Then I'm afraid she will Loose all of the memories about Sanzang. And all of you"

"She will Forget everything Great sage. Even us...."

He whispered. Building up that fear inside him even more "W-We gotta do something then!" He Shouted, Glancing to her Sleeping and Pale Figure. The Emperor nods "we will assist you. As for now. General" Calling the Brave Woman, General Gao Pushed the others away and stood beside the king.

"We'll trust you with the others."

"We are masters from the past. Past and future itself are connected with each other."

"Don't worry sage."

He nods, Sighing in relief. The world they are in is much brighter.and green. Unlike the other one. "I don't know who's memories is this. But Sensing it's Energy around. We are close to your Allies"  Yes its close. But they gotta be careful now and Move in caution.

"Let's go then. Gao Goodluck"

"Using the last bit of that fire huh?"

"It's the only way for you to get to them"

[--○--]

'Wow Master sure is Different'

Right inside The Kind man's home. His wife welcomed them inside their home and even Placed some hot cooked soup. Unfortunately since the two dumbasss has been running around the forest, Mei and Mk Chomped in the food which Shocked the Woman? My these kids sure have an appetite but yeah. Perks of hanging out alot in pigsy's Noodle shop.

"Oh my. Don't worry young Master! I have a vegetarian food just for you. Here let me get some—oh lord"

Popping out beside them, Mei Choked on her food and clinged behind Mk, making the two fall on the Ground. Seeing a floating Old man with a Transparent body Mk Sweatdropped "Ayaaah–sorry about that. I'll go get some broom" He Chuckled, Leaving them be and passing through walls. The Monk only sits there Confused and Terrified at the same time? The guy just popped out of nowhere and to be honest.

The way he just pass through walls almost feels like he could do it?—wait why is he even thinking that?! He's a Monk not a Ghost!

"Wait! I have an idea of when Master Trip helped an old Granpa!" Grabbing Mei, He whispered. Yes okay he only listens to where Monkey king is in the story but! He did remember this!

"This is just like the chapter of the Journey to the west!" He Grinned, Pointing to the Ghost Old Man. Mei Nods as she listened carefully to him "once this is over we can go and whack some sense on Master Trip and then boom!—he can remember us!" He Exclaimed gasping, The two fist bumped each other as they agreed at the idea.

"Holy Monk! To tell you the truth!"

"My husband and I invited you here to seek your Help!"

The woman, Jing Bowed down with her husband. Eyes widen at their Sudden action Tripitaka Panicked "y-yes of course! Is there a problem here?" He asked, Looking at the Monk her husband Spoke.

"The old Man you have met is my Grandfather! Although The elderly here in our Family are cherished like treasure. I seek your Help Great Monk! Help my ghost grandfather, He has been—"

"He has been like this for years!" Cutting her husband off, The man Calmed her wife down as he stroked her Hair. "Honey! Your Blood pressure!" He Cried, but the woman still continued "he has broken cups,plates,utensils, Howls throughout the night and floats around the house while passing through walls!" She Said. Making the two kids look at each other while finishing their soup.

"It's about time like—" Glancing to the old man. Jing Hissed and Bowed again infront of the Monk "Great Monk if it's it's kind of you. You are the only one we could ever Ask!" They said. Making the Monk sigh and Nods.

"Ah....without a body, Carrying and Touching things are difficult..."

"Please do Young Master...this old man also knows that it's time to say goodbye..."

Floating up close to the Monk, the old man smiled and Nods at him to accept it. "Well then....Do not Worry for your grandson and his wife. Look at them" Glancing to his grandson, the man smiled.

"He has Grown to a Matured man. And married a Good wife."

"I will help you and will do my best to repay your hospitality"

"Ayaaah...Young Master. Thank you...."

Smilling in such happiness, The husband and wife immediately Started to clear the Tables. Helping them to push the furnitures away. The great Monk spoke to the old ghost first before they could start.

Once they're done and ready, He instructed the Old man to stay in the middle of the circle. Sitting crossed leg on the ground, Mk and Mei Sits beside him (a bit too close but who cares?) "Well then let us begin" He took a deep breath, Waving his Khakkara a strong warm power Circled around the humble home.

Bringing warm Light and Comforting the cold spirit. The old Man sighs in Such Peace as he Felt that Warmth.

While waiting. The boy really Thought that it's gonna Go Faster than that but turns out it's not. They have been waiting and sitting down for who knows how long. Mei on the other hand even fell down snoring with her Saliva out.

"Can't we finish this even faster? Master use that Strong power thingy! You always do that while bonking Demons with your staff!"

"Aaaah. Everything must be done Precisely Child. Don't move the ritual is almost done"

Speaking gently to him, Mk Sighs and sits up properly. Watching Tripitaka do his thing he Glanced to the couple and then to Mei who's Sleeping While Snoring so loud.

"Forget—Her"

"Mk!"

"This World!—"

"Forget!—"

Gasping at the sudden Visions flashing Fastly inside his mind, he Panicked and Kicked his foot. Resulting for him to Hit the Monks staff. He Gasped at the sudden action, rolling through the ground the staff clanged and the Symbols around the Old ghost turned Cold blue.

Freezing the poor Old Man a strong surge of power and wind Blowed them up. Dust circling around as Mei grabbed the two couples and Hid them behind her. "I-I messed up!— Master I'm sorry—Im sorry really!" Mk Gasped, Sweating in Fear the Monk lifted back his Staff and Backed off as the old ghosts appearance started to change.

"Leave? LEAVE?!"

Slamming down, Mei And Mk Blinked once they saw that the old man. Now is a huge buff ghost with a creepy and Scary Aura around him "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He Shouted, Pushing them with A strong Wind. Mk Yelped once he got dragged like a Magnet. Slamming the poor boy on the ceiling and Wall. Mk Wheezed and Groaned at the sudden weight. Glancing to the two couples, They Yelped when the Old man Grabbed them.

"Grandfather! Stop!"

"Old man you better let go of them!"

Grabbing out her Sword, Mei Glared at him but stopped when The master Tugged her clothes "no! Don't Use force!" He Stopped, and Mei Looked at him as if he's Dumb. "What?! You're seriously saying tha—WOAH!" Grabbing her by the leg, She Screamed once she's dangling upside down.

"Master! Help us!"

"Great Monk!"

"Master!"

"I-I can't! I Can't hurt the poor ghost!" He shaked, Gripping his Staff. Mk looked at him as he nows sees of how Tripitaka really is back then.

This is his first journey without companions. Them However are only kids that got Stuck in this Old Ancient Tale.

Of course Tripitaka was different back then. "Master listen to me!" He Shouted, Hitting each other's head Mei and Mk groaned as the ghost played them like dolls."Master! Listen to me! You said this Once! And I'm sure if ever you remember us you will say it again!" He Shouted. Looking at the boy Mk spoke.

"Not everything in life is black and white!"

"You always see things balance! You believed and when you did! That pushed you further!"

He Shouted, Slamming the boy down again. Mei grabbed a nearby Cooking pan and used it as a sword, taking advantage of the Old man Floating them up like magnets. She tried Hitting him. But the result was her passing Through and hitting her face on the wall.

"Sanzang!"

Supporting him from behind. Strong colors of gold radiated as it fights back from the coldest blue. Gasping, he Glanced to his shoulder. And saw a Woman wearing an imperial armor, her hair tied in a Bun with a golden Sigil pin.

"The kids right!"

"Balancing two Colors and forces creates the millions shades of Grey!"

Helping him up and Sheilding him from the Strong cold wind. The Monk Blinked as he Felt a sudden familiarity of this Soldier. "You have Realized this Monk! Throughout the journey and the future!" Clashing with her Golden blade. Strong instinct of power Pushed him behind.

Seeing lights flicker around the Two kids, they dropped on the ground as the warmth of the lights Protected them.

"There's still more To explore within the Shades of Grey."

Flashing Through his Mind like a sea of fire. The memories overwhelmed him, the voices of those children and a young girl that he kept on following and will always feel home within her presence.

"Hey Trip here I buyed you some popcorn!"

"Aww thanks Hai!"

"My Little Cicada Wake up! Time for trainings and meditations!"

"Suuuuree. But help me Get ready!"

She's my Home!

"General Gao!" He Shouted, Opening his palms out of instinct the Sheild pushed the Spirit away. Blocking this Attack Mk and Mei Cheered "Master!" They Teared up. Seeing that Tripitaka is back to his Adorable self again.

"Owowow! My Palms!—wait!—BODY?!—I HAVE A BODY!"

"IM ALIVE! BUT IM DEAD! HUH?! WHAT?!—WHATS HAPPENING!!!"

"MASTER TRIP!"

Jumping and Crying their hearts out, Mk and Mei Clinged to him and Hugged him so tight He swore he forgot that he has lungs when he has a body back then "Mk! Mei! You guys are okay!" He Bursted in joy. Lifting and circling them while hugging. His heart exploded in such warmth in joy once he felt their Touch.

"AHA! Now look at this! The Young Master now finally coming to his senses?!"

Okay right. He's Supposed to help these Two couples with this....Old grandpa.

"Elder. Please."

"You have to let go to the past"

Not Buying this, The man slammed his fist down. Anger surging within him as he tried breaking that sheild that's protecting them from Harm. "Elder.....you have cherished the life with your family....and even your grandson" Slamming his fist again, the sheild cracked. But Tripitaka still stood Firmly without even Flinching

"No one is going to take that away Dear Elder...the memories you have shared with them and The smiles...it's the most Rarest treasure of all the golds and richest that any gods or kings"

Putting his sheild down. The old spirit stopped. Eyes locked to the Monk who's now Patting his Clenched fist "this chapter of your life may be over" He smiled, Looking up to him. The tears slowly forming in the poor spirits eyes Made the Monk Smile at him

"but that doesn't mean it's the end of everything..."

"You're not being kicked out or thrown away."

"Elder..."

The man sobbed, Hugging him with his warm golden Light, Mk Awed as he Felt that Free Wind Blowing their Skins "you are ascending. You still have a story to Go on. A Paper and brush for you to Make another tale. And it's calling for you." With one last touch of his Hand. The Monk Pat's the man behind, Finishing the ritual A strong beam of light Bought the room to Light. With a ring of his Staff. The home fell into silence....

"Y-you're right...I shouldn't have clinged to the past... I couldn't even hold a plate anymore" He Chuckled, The smile of an elderly man returning as he looked at his own transparent hand.

"Look,old bones,old skin..."

He will miss the time he would cook for his Family. Or when he would Go and Cut some woods for them. But Mortal life is not as it seems to be. They are not God's but...Simple and Soft Skinned Beings who could bleed in a single touch of Needle.

"Grandson..."

"You have each other's back.....take care..."

Saying his final Goodbye. The elderly man closed his eyes as he Now accepted Peace. "Rest well..." Bowing down, Tripitaka Sweatdropped once he heard Mei Cry and wail her heart out.

"Goodbye Cool Grandpa! Y—You're the coolest!!"

When the man took his Rest. The couple has thanked the three with tears in their eyes. Giving Gifts and Fruits for their Next journey, Tripitaka Bowed again and thanked them. "Come on then kids!" Calling the two, Mk Grinned while Mei carried the bag full of snacks.

"Master! So Glad you remembered us!"

"Ah....I'm so sorry again Children's. I hope you forgive this old monk"

"Nonsense Master! It's all fine!"

Mk Grinned, Patting The Monk. Tripitaka Smiled. "So You said the Azure Lion Gave you this Scroll as a guide to find the others?" He asked. Opening the scroll, Mk and Mei Nods. "Well then. If he said that our bond as friends is strong. Then we will find each other" He nods, Putting back the scroll in his Pockets. He them Beamed a smile

"Okay then hold on tight! Let your master Do the Work this time!"

"Yay! Cicada Teleportation!"

Taking a deep breath. The Monk Tapped the ground with his Staff. Circling them with his own sheild, He Opened his palms and Immediately a strong light Covered them.

[--○--]

"What the—"

"That must be Gao. Good she managed to get out."

"Does that mean she made Master remember his memories back?!"

"Well...yes. but It's still not in full recovery...we must kept that Connection safe till it heals back."

"Sanzang remembered those memories a bit too sudden. If it breaks then we're all Doomed to be Forgotten souls in his Head....and this Girl"

Pointing to her, Emperor Xia sighs. "Come on. We're still looking for that Connection." Helping him. Wukong Held the girls hand and helped her.

Donghai has woken up....but the depressing thing is Emperor Xia's words were making sense "it'll take some time for her memories to come back...be patient Great sage" He whispered, Glancing to the girl who's looking around confused.

"Great sage....Sage....Monkey king?"

"It's you-Right?"

"Yes kid I'm Sun wukong. The Monkey king. Great sage equal to heaven."

"And...Mk and Mei..."

"Yup. Your Bestfriends."

So....even if she's slowly remembering them. He's still gonna Help her remember those Memories. Maybe even from the Ladybone demon crisis and Her Delivering noodles. "My head feels so light....I think I ate too much energy bars or something..." she Scratched. Making the great sage smile. He laughed and Pats her.

"Hey kid..."

"Hm?"

"Ah....well..."

"Don't forget me okay?"

The Golden Cicada Season 4—

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
112K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...