Broken [Book 1]

By Brelynne03

\\Book 1 in Broken Series// Milly is a normal 16 year old girl who loves her life, until she was taken away f... More

Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: A new friend
Chapter 3: Eww! Sundays
Chapter 4: The test
Chapter 5: Tasks
Chapter 6: Pass Fail
Chapter 7: Juggling School and Butt-Kicking
Chapter 8: First Mission
CONTEST
Chapter 9: The cute guy
Cover
Chapter 10: Late
Chapter 11: Is it a date or nah?
Chapter 12: Stress and Sadness
Chapter 13: Sleepover
Chapter 14: Over the edge
A/N
Chapter 15: No words, no trust
Chapter 16: Boom
Note: Sequal

Note

2.8K 64 6
By Brelynne03

Hi guys!! What's up!!!:):)
I am soooo excited to start writing my new book. FYI it is a 3 book series. Here are the tittles.

Broken
Changed
Different

I am so happy! Just have to say a few things.
ALL BOLDED THINGS ARE A A/N!First of all I am open for any advise and if u see an error feel free to mention it and I will fix it. Just make sure you highlight the word and comment and say 'error' and I will be happy and give you credit. Second, you will see questions at the top of chapters and those are questions you can answer in the comments and I will give you special appreciation at the top of that chapter. Thirdly, if you like the book and send me a cover, if I like it I will use it and give u credit in the description. Okay that's everything!! I hope you enjoy Broken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 1.3K 104
"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch, the next heir of Witchdom, a princess, t...
2.4M 64.3K 78
THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all she knows. Magnolia Cambell's body is c...
1.9K 326 35
"Jason!Where are you?" Tears had began to appear in the corners of her blue eyes.Magic had began to leak out of her body as her emotions were taking...
1K 0 33
⚠️I have rewritten this book, you may find the same book title on my profile ⚠️ From a very far place, a princess is born. A happy ending was what ev...