transformers prime helluva bo...

By CJandxenaXenomorph

this is a crossover between transformers prime and helluva boss featuring my OC'S when stolas sends two I.M... More

⚠️read first⚠️
chapter 1: the fugitive
chapter 2: robots!?!
chapter 3: meet team prime
chapter 4: suspicion
chapter 5: now everyone knows
chapter 6: Ratchet vs goetia magic
chapter 7: the demon beast hunters
chapter 8: keeping secrets
chapter 9: hatching
chapter 10: captive
chapter 11: Cash Buckzo
chapter 12: Ultra Magnus and Barbie wire
chapter 13: It's not spring but it's broken
chapter 14: the lie
chapter 15: the cherubs return
chapter 16: the past
chapter 17: haunted by the past
chapter 18: a single pale con
chapter 19: falling apart
chapter 20: the plot thickens
chapter 21: Alastor's Game
chapter 22: the wrath ring
chapter 23: gone too far
chapter 24: familiar
chapter 25: the demon Cybertronian alliance
chapter 26: backstabbing liar
chapter 27: the prophecy
chapter 28: the battle
chapter 29: the endgame.
what happens next

chapter 30: restoration

257 2 3
By CJandxenaXenomorph

Months go by as Cybertron and hell were being rebuilt and demons still talk about the Decepticon attack as Alastor gives announcements on the radio about the progress of hell.

Alastor: months after the attack and everyone still talks about the Decepticons and the war but today we will have the rebuilding of something that hell lost centuries ago.

With I.M.P Stolas and Octavia were officially hired and Blitz made his clients have to wait due to the unveiling ceremony. Everyone in hell was preparing for the ceremony so much that demons from other rings came to see it.

On Cybertron

After all life was restored on Cybertron everyone on Cybertron was preparing for the rebuilding of the hell bridge.

Caddy: can't believe we restored the demon Cybertronian alliance after it was broken centuries ago.

Bumblebee: Caddy, I'm really nervous about meeting your dad.

Caddy: Bumblebee, stop freaking out once he gets to know you he'll be waiting for us to get married.

Wheelie: can you two shut up, it's almost time for the grand unveiling!

Back in hell everyone was standing in front of the Morningstar's waiting for the unveiling, Lucifer decided to let Charlie give the big speech.

Charlie: centuries ago my parents met an alien race, well more specifically autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron and they created an alliance and our kind was at peace with them until Stella goetia's father completely destroyed it. But centuries later after the war for Cybertron I.M.P met team prime and became a family and restored the demon Cybertronian alliance so we should really thank them for the reason we're all here.

Everyone applaud I.M.P giving them grace and approval from the people of hell.

Charlie: if you're wondering where their fourth member Caddy is? She was half Cybertronian, a techno-organic but through the final battle the cyber-matter of the Omega lock turned her into what she was destined to be... A full Cybertronian. Now here we are finally re-opening the hell bridge.

Lucifer gave her the key to her hotel and pressed the eye on it, after he pressed it the key transformed back into it's original form the key to the hell bridge. Once she used it to re-activate the hell bridge every member of them prime came through. Everyone in the crowd cheered and applaud at the sight.

Millie: Bulkhead, Wheeljack thank Satan you're here I wanted you guys to tell my parents how I'm an honorary wrecker!

Bulkhead: well it's an honor.

Wheeljack: forget that. Let's meet the two imps who made this imp wrecker!

Caddy's dad Jango was wondering where Caddy was until Caddy immediately ran to him and grabbed and hugged him.

Caddy: missed you dad.

Jango: missed you too. I just never saw the day you'd become a full Cybertronian. Anyways your ex is calling, seeing if he could ask to date you again.

Caddy: Oh, so now he wants to date me now that I'm the first hellborn Cybertronian. Tell him No I'm already dating someone.

Jango: who?

Bumblebee walked to Caddy and Jango and Caddy hugged him and lifted him up and started spinning once they stopped spinning Caddy put him back down and kissed the side of his faceplate and held his hand.

Everyone was reconnecting while Optimus walked towards Charlie who was staring at the restoration of the demon Cybertronian alliance.

Optimus prime: Charlie, thank you for restoring the demon Cybertronian alliance and redeeming Megatron.

Charlie: thank you for believing in me.

Optimus prime: *voiceover* our races reunited by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus prime and I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For I'm those memories we live on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460 11 4
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the rights to Transformers and its characters. All rights belong to Hasbro. This fanfic is made for entertainment purposes o...
1.7K 11 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
8.5K 197 10
After killing Quan Chi, Scorpion awakes in a completely new realm. When he finds a group of Imps running an assassination business, he joins them and...
4.1K 187 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...