๐’๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐Ž๐ โ”โ” ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Por illyaxsviel

๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ โ somehow my dead black heart beats for you โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–˜
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–—๐–†๐–•๐–
๐•พ๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–‰๐–†๐–’๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–”: ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š: ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–›๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–†๐–’๐–†
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—: ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–”๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–•
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•น๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š: ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•พ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฌ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–ž ๐•น๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š: ๐•ป๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ '๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–™๐–ž' ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•น๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐–๐–˜, ๐•ณ๐–ž๐–‰๐–Š'๐–˜, ๐•ธ๐–š๐–—๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ต๐–†๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐– ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–˜ ๐•บ๐–š๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“: ๐•พ๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰๐–˜, ๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž
๐•ฌ๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—๐–˜ ๐•น๐–”๐–™๐–Š.

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— ๐•พ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“: ๐•ธ๐–ž๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐•พ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–˜

1.2K 56 8
Por illyaxsviel

CHAPTER SEVEN

(act i)

MYSTERY SOCIETIES AND PUNISHMENTS

'Friend or Woe'

A bag over the head? Optimal disorientation. Wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation – my kind of party. The feeling of death and life hanging over my head. I was feeling alive and ready to party.

We were sitting on chairs, tied up, and then the bags were finally taken off.

Multiple people in purple robes stood in front of us. "Who dares breach our inner sanctum?" a 'mysterious' and raspy voice echoes.

My happy mood dampens since I know that voice. Really? We were kidnapped by a bunch of high school clowns. We need to up our game.

"You can take the mask off, Bianca." Wednesday told her, making me huff, "No, I prefer her with it on," I said, looking over to Wednesday. Making sure they didn't hurt her.

They really thought of kidnapping two highly skilled Addams in everything to do with self-defence and even getting away with murder. They are true idiots.

Everyone sighed and took their hoods and masks off, showcasing Bianca, Kent, Yoko, Enid's Grogan, Dorian, Xavier, and others. Seriously Dorian and Xavier are a part of this? I'm not even surprised.

Dorian's dark eyes latched onto mine, and Xavier's hazel eyes burned with an unspoken apology.

"How did you two get down here?" Xavier asked, making me glance at him. He was going to be punished after this. I enjoy being kidnapped and tied up, but not by amateurs – I have standards.

"Rowan showed me," Wednesday told him, nodding her head down to her pocket, "Left pocket", she instructed. Xavier then walked over and took the ripped drawing from Wednesday's pocket.

"I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue. Then we solved the riddle," Wednesday told the confused teenagers.

As Wednesday kept them distracted, I quietly undid my ropes.

"Wait, there's a riddle? I thought we just snapped twice," Kent, Bianca's siren minion questioned, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, aren't you the brightest in the bunch?" I mocked him, making him glare at me. I held the rope to not make noise from dropping.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club", Bianca exclaimed, "Emphasis on elite."

"We have roof parties, campouts, the" Yoko was cut off by my loud fake snoring. Everyone turned to me as my eyes closed, my head tilted, and I snored. How boring was this 'elite' club?

I opened my eyes and innocently smiled, "Sorry thought I was hearing some lame lullaby", I said.

"Last I heard, the Nightshades disbanded," Wednesday said, growing annoyed with the whole situation and me.

"Yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died." Xavier told them.

"But we have a lot of wealthy alumni, so Weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves." Yoko informed us.

"Someone like Rowan?" Wednesday questioned, which made Bianca scoff, "We booted that loser last semester. Question is, what are we gonna do with her? Only members are allowed in this library." She asked the other members.

The room went quiet, making me roll my eyes again. I wanted to go to one of the boy's dorms and have a little fun with them since they kept this a secret and thought it was wise to kidnap my twin sister and me.

Dorian finally spoke up and told them, "I say we invite them to pledge" Bianca was about to deny it when Xavier pointed to our parent's portraits and reminded them, "They're legacies."

"After the crap, she pulled in the Poe Cup, there's no way in hell. We talk about not making waves? Those two are a fucking tsunami." Bianca argued. She didn't want us to be a part of her little club like we wanted to.

Wednesday scoffed and asked, "Just because I beat you at your own game?" She continued, "Let me save you the trouble. We're not interested in joining." I nodded in agreement.

"You're seriously turning us down?" Yoko questioned.

"Can you believe it?" I sarcastically asked, rolling my eyes.

"Untie them", Bicna said, annoyed. My lips twitched, and we showed our free hands and smirked, "No need. We freed ourselves five minutes ago," We told them in sync, my head tilted to the side, and we stood up. 

Was I being a cocky brat? Yes.

We turned to leave but were blocked by a black-eyed Kent, courtesy of Thing, stood in front of us. "Want a matching black eye?" I asked, annoyance clear in my tone. 

The mermaid bitch moved out of the way, letting us leave. We stood at the first step, and Wednesday called over her shoulder, "It's amateurs like you who give kidnapping a bad name."

 Wednesday then walked ahead, and I turned to Dorian and Xavier and raised an eyebrow, "We'll speak of punishment in Xavier's dorm. Tonight. Don't be late," I told them sternly.

The boys just smirked, and Yoko whopped at the boys making me roll my eyes. I then walked off catching up to Wednesday, told her I had some business to attend to, and then walked to Xavier's room.

__________

The boys were nearing the ten-minute mark, and I was growing annoyed. I was seated on Xavier's weirdly comfortable bed waiting for them dressed in a white robe...with nothing under it.

They finally graced me with their presence and crept into the darkly lit room with their robes and masks hanging in their hands.

"Solomon, we're sorry. We had to do this; we were going to tell you, but-" Xavier started talking while I just put my hand up to stop talking, and he did. Dorian stood quietly watching me.

"You're ten minutes late. You kidnapped my sister and me, badly I might add. I don't care you didn't tell me about your little club, we've only known each other for two weeks. What I'm annoyed at is you thought it was a good idea to throw bags over our heads and then try to intimidate us." I told them sternly. 

Honestly, I wasn't that mad, but Wednesday could've been hurt. I know she's strong and can look after herself, but I'm the oldest. It's my duty to take care of her. I also just wanted them to beg me for my forgiveness. I liked to see them on their knees.

"Get on your knees and beg," I told them, crossing my leg over, which made my robe show more skin.

"What-"Xavier asks, but it dies in his throat when Dorian kneels in front of me.

Xavier looks wide eye at Dorian as he takes my hand and apologizes, "I'm sorry, darling. It was foolish of us. Please"

I smiled down at him and cupped his cheek, "Thank you, but I'm still going to punish you", I told him softly and looked at a still-standing Xavier, "Both of you", I said.

Xavier quickly kneeled and apologized as Dorian did. "Strip", I demanded.

They get up and strip like I told them, leaving them in their underwear. "Good", I comment, and I stand up, and they walk closer to me, and I push them onto the bed.

I straddle Xavier and kiss his neck and nibble on it. He lets out breathy moans. I palm his erection and squeeze it, and he gasps in surprise.

"You turn me on so much when you make those sweet noises. So desperate," I say lowly in his ear, biting on his ear lobe. I smirk as Xavier shivers in delight, and his warm hands reach my waist, but I push them back.

"No touching~," I tell him softly and chuckle at his annoyed face. "I'll tie you up if you can't listen. Be a good boy," I mummer in his ear.

I slide my hands down his flat chest and kiss his stomach, making him breathe shallowly. I get up, untie my rob, and slowly pull it down, leaving it on the floor at my feet.

Xavier's eyes widen in lust, and Dorian crawls to the end of the bed, looks up at me, and says, "You're so beautiful. Can I kiss you?"

I smirk at the desperation in his voice. I cup his cheek and kiss him passionately. "You're such a good boy", I whisper against his lips.

He smiles, and I push him back on the bed next to Xavier, who is watching us with half-lidded eyes.

Who to pick?

I straddle Dorian's lap and grind on his clothed bulge. We made out whilst Xavier watched, and a few minutes later, he left to dig around his nightstand for his trusty foil packets. He ripped it open with his teeth, careful not to break it, and I moved over as he rolled it on Dorian's hard cock.

Dorian breathed out lowly and smiled at Xavier, and he pulled me back onto his lap, and I lifted myself up and lowered myself on his cock. The tip made its way in when Xavier kissed my shoulder and pushed my hips down roughly. Dorian and I groaned out loudly; my pussy was clenching hard around Dorian.

I glared over at Xavier, who was smiling innocently. I rolled my eyes at the false smile. I started to bounce off Dorian's dick fast and chased my release.

I edged them till they begged with tears in their eyes to finally have their release. Hours later, we were all left tried, used and stated. Clothes were laid on the floor haphazardly, and the bin was full of used condoms.

__________

Outreach Day, what a stupid and hopeless concept of connection and unity between two groups that didn't want to be united. My body was sore and tired from staying up so late, getting awakened by my sister and kidnapped, and then having a long night of punishments and sex. It took a lot out of a girl, so I did not want to participate in this stupid day.

Weems addressed us with her bright smile, "All students will report for their volunteer jobs at 10:00 a.m. sharp, followed by a community lunch at 1:00. As you know, this year Outreach Day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statue in the town square, which will also include performances by Nevermore students. As representatives of our school, I trust you will all put your best face forward."

I ignored the loud giggling and cheering from the other students, looked at Wednesday, and sighed when the teachers handed us our 'volunteer' job cards. Before we could open them, Enid bounded over with a beaming smile and looked like she was about to have a seizure with how hyper she was...it was sickeningly cute.

"Yes! I got Pilgrim World." Enid cheered and bragged, "I have natural people skills and a love of performing, so it's kind of the obvi choice. What'd you two get?"

We opened our cards simultaneously, and I scoffed at the writing on the paper.

Weathervane ~ Barista

"What in the fucking seven circles of hell?! Satan hates me; he does!" I called out, glaring at the floor and then continued ranting, "I hate customer service, its makes me want to throw the food down there throats and watch them choke to fucking death" I groaned; these hands were not for working; they were made to handle knives and swords and for choking the life out of people not make coffee.

Enid's eyes widened at my vulgar words, and I was too. I hardly swore; it made me seem unsophisticated that my vocabulary was dumbed down to swear words. The blonde then focused on my sister, and she replied, "Uriah's Heap, whatever that is." Enid's face scrunched up in disgust at the place, "Ew. It's this weird, creepy antique store. You'll love it though."

__________

Weems had forced us to play a Fleetwood song, whoever he was, for the unveiling of the ugly statue, and I wanted to pull my hair out. 

The bus trip to Jericho was boring but helpful as I took a nap on Xavier's warm chest and sat in Dorian's lap. It was nice and made the others stare, but I couldn't give two devils what others thought. 

Wednesday and I had briefly talked about what we would do for the unveiling, and I was all in for some arson. 

The boys and I got off, and Xavier led us to a blank wall for some reason."Why are we staring at a blank wall?" I questioned, looking at Xavier, who sadly explained, "It wasn't blank last Outreach Day."

I sighed and asked, "You're still upset I rejected your invitation aren't you?"

He shrugged and said, "I don't know; Dorian and I did go out on a limb for you."

He looked like a kicked puppy, and it annoyed me. "My sister and I have more pressing issues than being brought in the middle of your war with Biacna", I told him, remembering the conservation he had with Bicana the other night. 

"That's not what-" Xavier was cut off by Dorian, who raised an eyebrow at me and asked, "Like what?"

I crossed my eyes over my chest and informed them, "Tracking down that monster that killed Rowan.

Xavier shook his head, "Babe. Rowan was expelled; everyone saw him leave."I shrugged and asked, "Have you spoken to him since?" Xxavier was quiet and answered, "I texted him a few times, but I never heard back. I just figured he wanted Nevermore in his rearview mirror."

I smirked and said, "Or he's dead. Xav there are people here who literally have no faces and drink blood to stay alive; your friend has snakes for hair. So how is it so hard to believe there's a monster killing people. My sister and I do not lie, there's no honor in it. Wednesday saw it, it was right in front of her – it kind of protected her. I believe her."

I reached into my bag, pulled out the book with the drawing, and said, "People can dismiss my sister and me and make excuses, but we're not going to stop. You should know I'm stubborn."

"Oh, we know," the boys said in sync, making me roll my eyes. I handed the book to Xavier, who said, "You're a thief too? I don't know what the big deal is about an old Nightshade's journal anyways."

I shrugged and said, "You didn't seem surprised when I showed you this last night when you kidnapped us. You've seen it before, haven't you?"

Xavier nodded slowly and explained, "Yeah. A couple days before the Harvest Festival. It was open on Rowan's desk. I assumed he stole it after we kicked him out of the Nightshades. Then I confronted him about it, and he went ballistic on me." 

He then looked closer at the picture and said, "It is weird your sister is in it, though. This journal is like, what, 30 years old? What's Crackstone doing in the picture with you?"

My eyes widened, and I asked him quickly, "You know who that is?"

Xavier nodded, took my hand, and explained, "Yeah, it's Joseph Crackstone."

We started walking off, and Dorian saw my clueless expression and said, "He's Jericho's founding father. He's a big deal around here."

Xavier nodded along with Dorian's words, saw a poster of him, and pointed, "Yeah, look. That's him."

Unsettlingness ate at my stomach, and Dorian noticed and closed the book and said, "How about we take a breather and get this talk over with? Then head to the Weathervane for this stupid day. I'll make you a mean latte or whatever you want to drink, alright?."

I looked up at them and nodded. I could really use a coffee right now.

"This obviously means a lot to you and your sister, so we'll help you figure this out however we can," Xavier told me, patting my head and silently snickered at the height difference. I put the book away and headed to the square with my boys. 

I needed to tell Wednesday about this Joseph Crackstone.

__________

We all settled in the town square as the Mayor addressed us with a fake smile. He clearly didn't want us here; no one did. After his address, the Nevermore students scattered off to their assigned jobs.

I waited off the side, snatched my sister to me, and said, "You won't believe what your favourite sister found out."

Wednesday raised an eyebrow and deadpanned, "Your my only sister". I just huffed, and she rolled her eyes, "Continue, please enlighten me", she said.

I huffed and smiled, "Okay, fine. The pilgrim in the drawing, it's Joseph Crackstone! He's Jericho's founding father."

Wednesday stayed silent and mumbled, "Joseph Crackstone?". Then a lightbulb flashed over her head when Enid walked past us.

"Enid!" Wednesday called out, and we rushed after her.

Wednesday grabbed the blonde's arm and demanded, "Switch volunteer assignments."

Enid shook her head with a frown, "NO way! Uriah's Heap is definitely not my bag."

I narrowed my eyes, "It's an emergency, Enid."

Wednesday nodded and told her, "I need to check out Pilgrim World."

Enid stomped her foot and said, "Wednesday, this is not a fair trade! Why would I agree to spend the entire day at some dumpy emporium of crapola?"

"Because Ajax is volunteering there. Thing sneaked a peek at his assignment." Wednesday told her and then grew a smug face and pulled her card away, and said, "But if you're not interested-"

She was cut off when Enid exclaimed, "No!" and snatched the card right out of Wednesday's hands. "Oh my god, thank you. you're the best!" The blonde yelled and ran off, giggling like a schoolgirl to the Heap.

I faced my twin sister, and she gave me a slight grin and questioned, "Want to join me, or are you going to the Weathervane with your boyfriends~?"

I sighed and said, "Sorry little sister, but I need the smell of coffee to get me to the end of the day. I can't with pilgrims and themed parks. I don't feel like going to jail today."

Wednesday sighed and nodded, "It's okay, sister. You got the Crackstone clue so I'll get the next one. I'll scare some torusits for you."

I smiled at her and patted her head, making her lips turn up, "Be safe. Goodbye for now, sister."

Wednesday nodded, "Bye, sister."

__________

Let's not talk about that botchy smut scene I wrote. This took me so long to write because they're minors, and I don't know how to write 'punishment' scenes. I'm literally a virgin; don't get mad at me!

vote and comment x

words:

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

528K 7.8K 53
Betrayed by those he cared about, Y/n stands alone in the world where everyone has some sort of power. Not Y/n... He was made fun of and beaten becau...
6K 279 13
"You can take my soul, beat me, hurt me, kill me or break me but please for the love of God. . . don't touch her. ." - Boboiboy His Mi...
6.5K 147 16
Draco malfoy imagines