GATE: The Alliance liberates...

By snitchpogi12

Note: This is a resubmitted story of mine after my Facebook account was blocked via Checkpoint. Anyways, here... More

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Chapter 1: Two Worlds met!
Chapter 2: Battle of Two Armies
Chapter 3: Clash at Senlin
Chapter 4: The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 5: The Boiling Rock, Part 2
List of JTF Units involved
List of the JTF commanders in Earthrealm
Chapter 6: Welcome to Wu Yang Hill
Chapter 7: Beyond the Gate, Japan
Chapter 8: The Senate Hearing, Part 1
Chapter 9: The Truth, Part 2
Chapter 11: Welcome to Falmart
Chapter 12: Sokka's training
Chapter 13: The Rondel Experience
Chapter 14: Magic Lessons, Part 1
Chapter 15: Magic Lessons, Part 2
Special Chapter: Reactions

Chapter 10: Attack on the Compound

520 8 10
By snitchpogi12

Hello everyone, It's me Snitchpogi12 and i apologize for not rewriting this chapter but i have been busy since the Holiday season and i forgot to write this down. Also i forgot that i would like to say a Belated Happy New Year guys, i hope this 2023 will be a good year this time.

Anyways here's the continuation part of my story.

I also wanted to say that I REJECT FERDINAND " BONGBONG THE MARTIAL DENIER " MARCOS AS THE PRESIDENT OF MY COUNTRY AND IT WILL NEVER BE! HE IS A CHEATER, A LIAR AND A COWARD. NOTHING LIKE HIS FATHER WHOSE GOAL IS TO DESTROY MY COUNTRY AND NOTHING MORE. THE ELECTION IS RIGGED AND THAT IS THE FACT!

IF I AM AN ELECTION DENIER, THEN I BELIEVE THAT ELECTORAL CHEATING HAPPENED IN MY COUNTRY AND NOT IN AMERICA! 

================================================================================

WARNING:

SENSITIVE TOPICS AND DISTURBING THEMES THAT MAY NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE PEOPLE. TOPICS SUCH AS WAR CRIMES, ATROCITIES AND GENOCIDE WERE ALL REFERENCED IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU FEEL DISTURBED, PLEASE SKIP SCENE.

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

================================================================================

Katara's Narration/POV:

" Water....

Earth....

Fire....

Air....

Long ago, the four nations used to lived together in Peace and Harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang. And although his Airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Aang can save the world...... Not until one day, when we are close to our victory in the Invasion of Fire Nation's capital on the day of Black Sun, Something went wrong, It was Azula managed to sabotage our Invasion trapping our allies, leaving Me, Aang and our remaining allies to be demoralized after our defeat. How could the Fire Nation knew this and how did they managed to trapped us? How did they invented a new weapon that can kill a bender within matter of weeks before our invasion and how they even managed to capture Half of the World?

Even though, we have a new ally and that is Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation, he wanted to convince us that he is not our enemy but rather a friend, I was still not convinced because i still remember all of the bad memories of him in the past months. But despite of this, As all hopes were lost when suddenly the so-called Men-In-Green were arrived as they rescued us from the hands of Azula's Forces, one of them is Lt. Youji Itami a military officer in the Japanese Defense Forces along with Rory Mercury the demigoddess and the Recon 3, which was part of the so-called Joint Task Force consisting of the Seven Nation Army including Japan, United States, Singapore, Philippines, Taiwan, Australia and Israel. Hoping, the Alliance would help Aang to save the World. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert theme:

Gate ost 09 Kore made no Ikisatsu ~ Avant

Katara's Narration/POV:

" At last, we have finally arrived at the National Diet building which was known as the Senate by the Japanese, as we speak everything happened in our world especially about Aang explained what the Fire Nation did to his people as the JTF arrived too late. In our surprise, the previous Avatars have appeared into this world revealing that all of the former Avatars have saw the history of Earth including from Japan as they saw it's history including it's dark past which has been denied, as obviously stated by their politicians... On the other hand, Ambassador Han a Fire Nation diplomat used it as an advantage to smear the JTF as they mentioned not just Japan's War Crimes denial but also it's ally the United States for it's racist policies and even their war crimes in the past along with other countries that distorted their own History for the benefit of their country as he threathens the JTF unless they have to surrender Aang.

After we leave the Senate, something happened... A group of Terrorists attacked and killed many people as they claimed that they were fighting for what they called Jihad also known as a Holy war for their Religion, according to Lt. Itami they were here to kill Aang and to conquer the two worlds beyond the Gate. But who are these people and why they were attacking us? "

================================================================================

04:00 PM

National Diet Building and Alleyways, Chiyoda city, Tokyo (Itami's location)

 In the Main entrance of Japanese senate, 6 Large cargo Trucks carrying Containers followed by 2 Buses and 18 Toyota Hilux were arrived to the premises as the vehicles unload their passengers consisting of atleast 500+ Men wearing black masks and bulletproof vests armed with M4A1, AK-47/AKM, AK-103, AKS-74U, MP5, Bizon PP-19 and PKP machineguns as they stormed the building where the Avatar is, the men staged a massacre on civilians who were trying to get away while panicking as the Police were heavily overpowered by the Gunmen. To make matters worse, one of the Terrorists used his suicide vest to blow himself up killing dozens of Civilians as the Gunmen uses their Multiple Grenade Launcher or MGL's for short to fire the Smoke grenades to the perimeter as the proceeds to shoot everone on sight.

Insert theme:

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Blackout OST extended

 We cut to the scene where the Storming terrorists uses their RPG-7 Rocket launchers to destroy the Guard house, killing both Security personnel like the members of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police forces and the 302nd JGSDF Military police before they could try to call for Reinforcements as the Terrorists starts firing to the Security forces, however Rory jumps in as she uses her halberd and a pistol to kill the first wave of storming terrorists, followed by Itami, Shino and Jackson providing a Fire-support to the Security forces trying to fend-off the storming terrorists.

Itami: " Men! Don't let those gunmen reach the building! Provide a cover fire and protect the Guests and Civilians inside the Building! " said by Lt. Itami to the Security Forces, ordering them to provide a cover fire.

Security Forces, SpecOps and Police Officers: " SIR, YES SIR!!!!! " said by everyone, followed by Rory killing the Terrorists with her Halberd and a pistol.

Meanwhile we switch to the scene in the Alleyways of the Yoshinoya Restaurant, as the Recon-3 were split-up with Lt. Itami as ordered, Sgt. Akira Tomita led the other members of Recon 3 and security personnel assisting then as they were protecting Aang from the Terrorists, Tuka also use her spell to knock them while Col. Takanashi uses his airbending skills one of which was Air Cocoon and Air blasts to strike down the ISIS fighters all thanks to his hypersensitvity and split-second reaction, the Recon-3 members were managed to kill atleast 6 of the Terrorists trying to ambush them while providing cover fire to protect the running civilians.

One of the leaders who led the attack who goes by the name Abyasa Shima an Indonesian-Japanese born ISIS fighter born from a secular family, but he was later self-Radicalized by the Jihadist ideology of ISIS as he dreamed for a Wilayat or Provicial caliphate of the Islamic State and now he wanted to establish a Caliphat in both Falmart and Earthrealm as it was an official given order by the Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi himself. As he encountered the Avatar and his allies, this enraged him making the Terrorist leader in full Rage mode.

Note: This guy is based on Shuya Nanahara from Battle Royale movies

Abyasa: " KILL THEM ALL! INCLUDING THE AVATAR HIMSELF! " said by Abyasa the Terrorist leader to his own Forces to the main gate, giving them an order to catch the young Avatar who is escaping along with his friends and the members of Recon Team-3.

ISIS Fighters: " YES SIR!!!!! " said by the terrorists as followed Abyasa's orders.

As Sgt. Akira Tomita who is now leading the evacuation run, he along with the Recon-3 and the agents of the PSIA and CIA security teams assisting them to escape as they went to the right-side of the Building, though they still have no vehicles but they'll try to give the Recon-3 some time to escape as the group open fires to the Terrorists.

Tomita: " Men, don't let these men kill Aang, We must protect him at all cost! " said by Sgt. Tomita leading the Recon-3 while Watanabe, Zuko, Suki and Sokka were also fighting as well.

Everyone: " Roger! " said by all Recon-3 members and Security personnel as the Open fire together.

As the gunfight starts, Katara covers her ears as the Shootout went intense.

Katara: " Why are those people are shooting us?! " said by Katara to Aang as she covers herself along with Avatar Aang, while her brother Sokka, alongside with Suki and Zuko were firing against storming terrorists.

Aang: " I don't know what's going on Katara, but it seems that those people were trying to kill us, but the question is... Who are these People and what do they want from us? " said by Aang as he covers his ears while protecting Katara, then Sgt. Tomita answered.

Tomita: " We don't know what is going on here Aang, But i am sure that those guys wanted to kill you, because you are considered as a threat to their goal. " said by Sgt. Tomita to Aang as he revealed that those people were sent to kill him, then Katara says.

Katara: " Who are these people? " said by Katara to Sgt. Tomita asking a question who are those people, then Cpl. Santos speaks and replies to her.

Santos: " I believe those men, are the members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria also known as ISIS for short, a Religious-fundamentalist terrorist group where they originated from the countries of Middle-East. Based on their uniforms and their weapons. I don't know why, but it seems that ISIS wanted to establish a caliphate on Asia and another world beyond the two GATES as well. " stated by Corporal Santos as explains to Katara who are they, while he uses M4A1 assault rifle w/ ACOG scope switching from Automatic to Semi to provide a Sniper fire as he kills atleast 12 of the Terrorists.

Griggs: " Santos is right, ISIS is a group of Maniacs who were obsessed for killing innocent people all in the name of Religion, these men cannot be underestimated as they are responsible for killing atleast thousands of Innocent lives in both Middle East and in Europe all alone! " said by Sgt. Griggs as he fires his Rifle to the Terrorists killing atleast 6 of them whereas he revealed that the ISIS was a group of Religious fundamentalists who kills people in the name of Religion, which made both Katara and Aang were shocked on what MSgt. Griggs said.

Zuko: " So let get me this straight, these men were the ones who are willing to Kill all innocent people all because of Religion and nothing else? " said by Prince Zuko as he blasts some Fireball flames to the Terrorists after hearing from Msgt. Griggs.

Griggs: " Correct, these men would like to die for their own beliefs, In fact they even use it as their own Ideology as well. They also force anyone to convert to Islam which is their main religion. " said by MSgt. Griggs as he replies to the Prince while firing his gun to the Terrorists, speaking of which Aang learned about Earth's many religions particularly the Abrahamic faiths especially on it's history.

Then switch to the scene where both Pvt. Alvarez and Pvt. Ling keeps firing their M4A1 rifles in the left flank to the enemies as they managed to kill atleast 18 of them 8 for Ling and 10 for Alvarez, While MSgt. Bautista with his M4A1 (semi-auto mode) and Sgt. Kurokawa uses her own MP5 as they shoots on the right flank killing 14 terrorists, while the squad keep evading enemy fire from their weapons.

Toph: " I'm gonna help you guys! " said by Toph to everyone as she Earthbends and threw some Rocks as she ignores the dangers of Gunshots.

Tomita: " Toph, no! You will only get killed! " said by Sgt. Tomita as he warns Toph, however she only ignored the on what the Japanese sergeant says.

Although Toph on the other hand wanted to help the squad against the terrorists, but as Sgt. Tomita tries to tell her not to help even though she can bend metal, this doesen't mean she can help the Team due to the fact that she is blind and she cannot see any bullets flying into her also these Terrorists have guns, so they would likely ended up killing her instead, but despite of the Sergeant's warnings, Toph simply ignored it as she still uses her Earthbending to create an Earthwall as a temporary barrier as one of the Terrorists fired his M203 grenade from his M4A1 which was blocked by the hardened compressed soil and concrete, also good thing that luck was on their side too as Tuka uses her Force field magic to prevent enemy gunfires but it was only teporarily as they were taking casualties, after Toph did managed to create an Earth wall she immediately focusing herself defeating terrorists which she did managed to Earthbend creating an Earth pillars as she did managed to knocked down many Terrorists which angered Abyasa himself.

Out of 50 security personnel who were trying to protect the VIP's, only 36 lost leaving only 14 bodyguards were left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:15 PM

Main Entrance of the National Diet Building, Chiyoda city, Tokyo

 Meanwhile at the main entrance of the Senate building, we cut to the scene where 1Lt. Itami is currently making a stand against the ISIS fighters which were now storming the premises, little they know the Terrorists were split-up and began following Aang and his friends despite being protected by Sgt. Tomita and the Joint-Ops of the PSIA and CIA personnel. Although they managed to take-down many Terrorists as much as they can however, it won't last long as waves of Terrorists were arriving into them.

1Lt. Itami is firing his Rifle to the terrorists killing atleast 6 of them while Rory is using both of Halberd and a pistol kiling atleast 12, SSgt. Jackson is using his M4A1 w/ M203 as he uses the grenade launcher killing atleast 8 of them, while SgtM. Shino Kuribayashi is using her AK-103 killing atleast 9 of the Terrorists.

Meanwhile the Special Forces teams along with the SAT operators and JGSDF Military police were taking casualties while they are stll keep fighting against the invading forces, atleast 24 were killed on the side of the JTF and 18 were wounded as they were protecting the civilians, surprisingly the Filipino MARSOG and Japanese SFG has no casualties as they used the Parked vehicles including the Armored SUV's, Police cars and Humvees as a cover but they won't last long right now, as for the Terrorists they were taking atleast 153 casualties as Rory were killing them along with friendly snipers and LMG gunners in both Windows and the Building's top floor.

PMC MARSOG

Japanese SFG

Sayeret Matkal

Itami: " We need to move NOW! You soldier, call the HQ for the Reinforcements! " said by Lt. Itami to everyone as they were retreating back to the building, As he also ordered one of the SpecOps teams from the Japanese-SFG, who were trying to call for Reinforcements as the command trying to make contact with them as one of them Nodded to Lt. Itami.

J-SFG operator: " Command This is Alter Ego-01 actual! We need backup here, we've been stormed by the Heavily Armed gunmen! WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS! I REPEAT! WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS! " said by the Japanese SFG operator to the Command, who were desperately calling for reinforcements then the US Command speaks into them.

American JTF Command operator: " Roger that Alter Ego-01 solid copy actual, The JGSDF and US Army Reinforcement troops from the Eastern Army, Camp Fuji, Camp Takigahara, Camp Ginza, Camp Komokado and Recon Teams from the GATE 1 will arrive there arriving there in your position, Please remain stand by. " said by the American JTF Command operator to the J-SFG operator.

JGSDF Hq Command operator: " All Units stand by, Please hold in your Position! Reinforcements are coming on your way. " said by the Japanese JTF Command operator to the Radio as it responded to the call, then Lt. Itami speaks.

Itami: " This Avenger-1, We cannot take that much longer, everyone is being pinned down! WE ARE TAKING CASUALTIES! " said by Lt. Itami to the Command operators to the radio as he reveals that there are many Police, Military and Civilians were dying as the Terrorists were shooting them, then Ssgt. Jackson says.

Jackson: " There is Nothing we can do now, LT! We have no choice but to Wait for the Reinforcements! " said by Jackson to his colleague as he keeps shooting the enemies.

Kuribayashi: " It looks like these Guys are just keep coming! Now we have to deal with another batch of ISIS terrorists that are trying to storm the Senate! " said by Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi to her comrades, then one of the Terrorist commandos managed to fire his rifle to the American Delta Force and British SAS operators, killing 2 American Spec-Ops and 1 British Spec-Ops.

Rory: " Oh boy, Looks like my Body is ready Kill again! " said by Rory in her sadistic tone as she prepares to kill more terrorist after she smashed her Halberd to the ISIS fighters, killing dozens of them.

ISIS Fighter: " AVATAR!!!!!! " said by the Angry terrorist firing his weapon killing some members of the Police and 302nd Company, JGSDF Military police before they could fire their weapons.

The gunfight is getting intense, many civilians inside the building took the cameras from their Phones as they tries to capture it, this also includes Shino's sister Nanami along with her Cameraman who captures the Gunfight as it was live-streamed online on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other Websites as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:17 PM

1-Chime-7-1 Nagatacho, Outskirts of Chiyoda city, near the National Diet Building

Insert sound effect:

M4A1 - Comparison in 20 Different Games

 We go Back to the streets, where Aang and his friends alongside with the other members of the Recon-3 and Joint US-Japanese Security personnel were managed to fight back against the Terrorists as they were running away from the Gunmen and managed to reached into the Restaurant near at the APA hotel although the Terrorists were still pursuing them all after they split with the main Force of attackers.

Tomita: " There's too many of them! We have to leave now! MOVE!!!!!! " said by Sgt. Tomita as he keeps firing to the Terrorists as MSgt. Bautista looks at his surroundings while their allies were firing against the Terrorists, both Aang and Katara were terrrified on what they see but they were keep defiant.

Bautista: " LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, MOVE! " said by MSgt. Bautista to everyone as he stands up and immediately leaves.

Griggs: " Move! I'll provide a cover fire. " said by Sgt. Griggs to his allies, while he keeps shooting to allow everyone to move.

Alvarez: " Come on! " said by Pvt. Alvarez to his comrades as he stands up and run.

Ling: " Let's GO! " said by Pvt. Ling as she is following Pvt. Alvarez.

As the two JTF Recon-3 members providing a fire-support they were shot by the ISIS fighters their arms who encircled the place, wounding the Two servicemen leaving their squad in shock and horror, but them managed to kill the Gunmen who shoot the two.

Ling and Avarez: " GAAAARRGGGGHHH!!!!!! " said by the two Recon Team members, both were screaming after being hit.

Everyone: " LING!!!!! ALVAREZ!!!!! " said by the two Recon Team members, both were screaming after being hit.

Bautista: " P*TANG INA! " said by MSgt. Bautista as he say a swear word after seeing his comrades being gun-downed by the enemies as he proceeds to kill 5 more Terrorists who managed to followed them.

Griggs: " Damn it, those bastards got Ling and Alvarez! " said by Msgt. Griggs as he keeps firing to the Gunmen as he kills more, atleast 4 were now dead.

Then an American CIA bodyguard used his pistol against the storming ISIS fighters to protect not just Aang but also members of the RT3 but unfortunately he was shot and killed by Abyasa himself as the Agent falls to the ground and died while protecting the VIP and the wounded Recon-3 members. Luckily, Sgt. Watanabe and Col. Takanashi managed to lift the two JTF wounded members as they were trying to escape from the Gunfight while being assisted by Cpl. Santos in his M4A1 Semi-auto/sniper fire and MSgt. Bautista, followed by Zuko who uses his Flames to blast the storming terrorists away, while Katara uses the water from the sewers to freeze their bodies as the Japanese and American security teams managed to kill them on sight, However it is still too many of them and time is running out as the wounded Recon-3 members were losing blood, then finally Katara tries her best to stop their bleeding by using her waterbending as she was assisted by Lelei.

Abyasa: " GO!!!!! KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL! SHOW NO MERCY TO THEM!!!!!!! " said by Jihadist leader Abyasa as his 120 remaining ISIS fighters followed him, while the Terrorists were screaming in Takbir.

ISIS Fighters: " ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!! " " ALLLLAAAAHHHUUUUU AAAAKKKKKBBBBBAAAARRRRR!!!!! " said by the Terrorists many times as a Battlecry for Striking Fear and Hatred against non-Muslims while everyone were shocked what the Terrorist said.

It is now clear that ISIS has attacked Tokyo for the first time in 22 Years since March of 1995, when a Cultist group attack the Tokyo metro however this time a group of fanatical Religious fundamentalists were attacking the site.

================================================================================

Opening theme:

GATE S1 opening Sore Wa Akatsuki No Yo Ni by Kisida Kyodan & the Akeboshi Rockets. 

" Long ago I desired nothing

I knew my limits

Even so, I don't want to give anything back

It appears that I'm suppose to be a good child

Protecting something is unexpectedly difficult

But I won't give up

At the end of the blue sky - where the roads connected

I'm fine if people don't understand each other

The opened door will go on changing everything

Just like dawn "

================================================================================

June 15, 2017

04:21 PM

Main Entrance of the National Diet Building, Chiyoda city, Tokyo

Insert theme:

White House: Ground Attack

 We open the chapter at the Main entrance of the National diet building the casualties as they were now reached at 53 KIA's and 28 were wounded including the first Filipino casualty which was killed by a storming terrorist with an AKS-74U and another one from Israeli Matkal as he tries to protect the VIP's, the Gunfight is ongoing as the Terrorists were still keep moving to their main objective and that is to kill Avatar Aang, unfortunately for these terrorists where they realized that he and his friends were already left forcing the group to split-up and follow Aang. On the other hand, Abyasa ordered his other Men to attack the Senate in order to destabilize the Upper House and the House of the Representatives as well as to kill every single members of the International diplomats to the UN which will serve as a warning to the United Nations that they should never interfere to the Caliphate's affairs.

Itami: " SH*T! When will these guys are going to stop their Advance? " said by Lt. Itami to his squadmates as he Fires his rifle to the Terrorists as Sgt. Juribayashi speaks.

Kuribayashi: " I don't know sir, It looks like these Guys won't stop untill we're all dead! " said by Sgt. Kuribayashi to her team captain as she is firing her AK-103 to the terrorists, then SSgt. Jackson says.

Jackson: " Don't lose your hope Shino! I know we're getting outta here! " said by SSgt. Jackson to Sgt. Kuribayashi as he is encouraging her to keep fighting while shooting with M4 Rifle.

Rory: " Yeah, Paul is right. Those men were nothing compared to Zorzal's army nor the Fire Nation troops that we've been encountered. " said by Rory as she switches her halberd for a pistol as the demigoddess shoots the gun to the enemies killing atleast 16 of them, afterwards she quickly reloading her pistol one-by-one, but it won't last long.

Inside of the Senate building, all of the people inside the building were all cower and hide on the tables and chairs, while some of the Journalists were still managed to avoid the gunfight as they did managed and Brave enough to capture the Firefight between the Security Forces who were all clashing against the storming ISIS terrorists into the compound, but they still have to hide and cover themselves to avoid the bullets flying in the air while on the Rooftops of the Senate, some members of the American Delta Force and British SAS were defending the are from the storming terrorists. As the Gunfight were getting intense, a radio message chattering on Itami's side and This time, it's a good news for the Japanese Lieutenant.

Blazkowicz: " Recon 3! Do you hear us?! This is Recon 4, repeat this is Recon 4 along with Sgt. Kuwahara from Recon 3, Do you hear me? Lt. Itami this is Captain William Blazkowicz! " said by US Army Captain Billy Blazkowicz on his radio trying to contact Lt. Itami as the Japanese lieutenant picks up the radio.

Itami: " This is Lt. Itami, It's good to hear you again Captain Blazko! But there's no time for a chat right now, we've been experiencing a Heavy fire from the storming terrorists, but that's not important, we need you guys to protect Aang and his friends? " said by Lt. Itami to Cpt. Blazkowicz a fellow Reconnaisance Team member, who is the team leader of Recon Team-4 in Falmart.

Blazkowicz: " Good to hear Lt. Itami, I am ordering Sgt. Kuwahara to find the young Avatar, What is your position? " said by Captain Blazkowicz as we cut to a scene where he was riding on the L-ATV along with Sgt. Fergus Reid of the British Army's 1st Bn, Parachute Regiment and US Army PFC. Wyatt III of the 4th BCT, 25th ID. Alongside with the American and Japanese convoys were on their way into their position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: William was not married yet and yes, he will meet Anya but sooner or later, also in my version he recently served as a Ranger and a Green Beret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Then we cut to the scene at the Recon-3 and Recon-4 Convoy which includes the L-ATV of Captain Blazkowicz.

Wyatt: " Captain, how long we will arrive there? " said by the American Private named Probst Wyatt III AKA Wyatt as he drives the L-ATV to their destination.

Blazkowicz: " That'll be 12-15 Minutes from now boy, We have to prepare for the worst. " said by Cpt. Blazkowicz as he replies to Pvt. Wyatt who is driving the Car.

Fergus: " Damn, I really hate those bloody bastards, Looks like we're facing those wankers again eh Blazko? " said by the Scottish man named Sgt. Fergus Reid to Cpt. Blazkowicz in his angry scottish tone.

Blazkowicz: " Yeah, I know! Unlike those guys in Roman-esque armor or the Giant Bugs in Falmart that we've been encountered last year... We are facing ISIS and these guys was considered as a real-Deal! " said by Cpt. William Joseph Blazkowicz to Sgt. Reid, then he radioes to Sgt. Kuwahara. " Sergeant Kuwahara this is Cpt. Blazkowicz, contact Lt. Itami and once you've contacted him, We will split-up as you'll go find the Avatar and the other members of the Recon Team-3 and then provide a fire-support to them if they needed as if were taking a heavy fire from the terrorists! While we are going to reinforce our friendlies to the Japanese Senate, Do you hear me? " said by Cpt. Billy Blazkowicz to Sergeant Kuwahara as he gives him an order to find the Avatar as we cut to the scene into the Recon-3's vehicles.

Kuwahara: " Roger that Captain Billy! " said by old man Sergeant Kuwahara to the American captain, then he orders his men to follow him. " Okay Men, The Recon-3 we are now going to find the Avatar and his friends along with our comrades as they were taking a heavy fire on the street. We need to get them out of here and take into the Safe place before those men would try to kill him! " said by Sgt. Kuwahara on his Radio to his fellow Recon-3 members after recieving an order from Cpt. Blazkowicz.

Recon-3 Members: " Yes sir! " " Roger that! " said by everyone after taking an order from Sgt. Kuwahara.

Katsumoto: " Can't wait to see Captain again! " said by Pvt. Katsumoto to his colleagues while operating the Machingun on the Komatsu LAV as Sgt. Foley replies to him in the radio.

Foley: " Hey, don't be hasty Pvt. Katsumoto! We need to find our friends and that Kid remember? " said by Sgt. Foley as he replies to Pvt. Katsumoto on the Humvee.

Ramirez: " It seems that we are facing an actual Terrorist here, as in real Terrorists from Middle East! " said by the US Army Private James Ramirez of the 75th Rangers as he was also partaking on a Rescue mission for their comrades at the Chiyoda, then followed by his friend Sgt. Westbrook as he says.

Westbrook: " I know right? It's been 3 Years since me and my former Team Metal faced them in Siberia, only this time... They're Religious fundies, willing to kill in the name of Religion. " said by Sgt. Derek Westbrook, known by his callsign Frost a former Delta Force operator and currently serves as an Army Ranger.

Dunn: " Maaan I really miss Mari already, hope she'll be okay. " said by Jake Dunn to his colleagues, Currently he is a corporal of from the US Army's 75th Ranger Regiment, then his Sergeant yelled at him.

Foley: " Oh Shut up Corporal Dunn! we have a work to do. Okay Recon 3, move out to the Objective point! " said by Sgt. Foley to the Recon Team-3 members after shutting down Cpl Jake on how he really worries to Sgt. Kurokawa.

Recon-3 Members: " SIR, YES SIR! " said by every members of the Recon 3, except Officers Sgt. Kuwahara and Sgt. Foley.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Blazkowicz and his Recon 4, did encounter the Giant insects known as the Arachnids unlike Itami in the Canon, similar to the Earthrealmian bugs known as the Canyon Crawlers.

Why did you asked why the GATE was still there and was not closed? Because it was Bombed long before the Bugs attack Alnus and other parts of the Falmart Continent/Special Region.

This is why, the Gods of Falmart were foolish and given no choice but to let the GATE open for a while until peace was settled on the Special Region of Falmart.

In other words, I would rather let Falmartians to advance while allowing them to Worship those F*CKING GODS WHO TORMENTING THEM!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:18 PM

GATE-1, Ginza district, Tokyo, State of Japan/National Diet Building, Chiyoda city, Tokyo, Japan

Then we switch back to the scene whereas the Gunfight continues and countless of Casualties were increasing and then we cut back to the Japanese Humvee as they cross the Camp Ginza, then afterwards Sergeant Kuwahara immediately radios to Lt. Itami into his location as he says.

Kuwahara: " Lt. Itami! This is Sergeant Kuwahara we are going into your location, please tell us where is the Kid and the rest of the Recon-3?! " said by Sgt. Kuwahara as he speaks to Lt. Itami in his radio while on it's way to their location.

Itami (Radioes): " I think they went into the different location as we Split-up, I am sure they went to the Post Office, either they went to the Florist or to the Yoshinoya, But i'm sure they went to the other side of the Senate Building! " said by Lt. Itami in the Radio to his Sergeant after he told them that they were split-up.

Kuwahara: " Okay, understood! " said by Sergeant Kuwahara after making a contact with Lt. Itami as he continues. " MEN! We're going to 2-Chome at Chiyoda, Follow me! " said by the Veteran to his colleagues as the column of Trucks and Humvees of the Recon Teams 3 and 4 as it leaves the GATE-1's perimeter while the JGSDF and USMC personnel were guarding the facility.

Foley: " You heared the Old man, let's move! " said by Sgt. Foley as he drives the M1151 Humvee, while Sgt. Derek Westbrook is operating the Minigun and Pvt. James Ramirez is providing a Fire-support.

We cut back to the scene to Cpt. Blazkowicz's L-ATV along with the members of the Recon-4 as the Polish-American Captain talks to his team

Blazkowicz: " Wyatt, drive us to the Main entrance of the Senate. " said by Cpt. Blazkowicz to Private Wyatt as he ordering him to drive the Car.

Wyatt: " Roger that sir! " says Pvt. Wyatt as he nods and responded to his EXO.

After the Recon-4 Captain ordered his men to ready their weapons as they were going to the Japanese senate to prove Fire support as the squad drives their Vehicles along with the US Army reinforcements.

Blazkowicz: " Okay men! Prepare your weapons and enggage on enemy forces, Do not hesitate to shoot anyone on sight! " said by Cpt. Blazkowicz to his Recon 4 team members to prepare their Weapons.

Recon-4 members: " YES SIR! " said by all members of the Recon Team-4.

Afterwards, their vehicles proceed to their Destination, Chiyoda city the place where the attack is currently happening.

================================================================================

04:18 PM

Meanwhile at the Senate building of the National Diet Building, 1Lt. Itami and everyone were still defending the site against the Terrorists, then afterwards the Radio speaks to them.

JGSDF Hq Command operator: " All Units be advised! Friendly reinfocements will arrive 10-30 Minutes, A team of American and Japanese troops along with Helicopter units will provide a fire-support in your position, please hold on, Friendlies are coming on your way! " said by the Radio operator from JGSDF, then the command operator continues. " Another batch of Police units will coming on your way! " said by the Command operator announcing that the Tokyo Police units have arrived.

American JTF Command operator: " The troop elements from the Japanese and American ground units will arrive on your position, Everyone hang in there! " said by the American command operator to the Ground elements at the Senate.

As the siege is getting bloodier, many civilians on the perimeter were all running for their lives and unfortunately some of the unlucky civilians near at the National Diet Building were now being slaughtered by the Terrorists as they do not spare their victims and some were did managed to escaped and call for help from the nearby Police.

The Another batch of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police along with the SAT were arrived at the scene to assist the Sercurity Forces, however there is another one Coming: a garbage truck arrived at the scene, however it wasn't just an ordinary Garbage truck, it was in fact a modified with Weapon mounting system as it was armed with FN M240D and then we cut to a scene where the Gunner enggaging the Police forces, JGSDF Military Police and JTF Special Operations teams, killing dozens of them the Machine-gunners killed atleast 8 Police officers, 2 SAS Operators, 1 Delta Force and 5 JGSDF-MPs.

Insert sound effects:

FN M240D (Sound Effect)

As the gunfight continues, an ISIS sniper armed with an Dragunov SVD starts shooting the Security forces and Metropolitan Police reinforcements as it successfully killing one of the Security Forces (one American Delta Force operator) and 6 members of the Police (including One of the SAT), however the sniper was seen by SSgt. Paul Jackson as he saw the sniper at who is hiding at the Gate as he switching from his AR to Grenade launcher as he proceeds killing terrorist using his M203 grenade launcher as he was blown into pieces and wounding the others from the explosion, however the Machinegunner saw him and fire into his direction but luckily he was protected by Rory's halberd spin as the bullets riccochet which she successfully avoided a mass casualties as she switches to her Pistol and shoot the Gunner inside in a long distance, then Jackson along with the security forces switch their automatic weapons to Grenade launchers, others did managed to picked-up the RPG-7's which was dropped by the dead terrorists as they managed to destroy the ISIS vehicles except for the Truck as it focusing to Rory who were trying to kill the Demigoddess.

Jackson: " God Damn it! Where the hell is the Reinforcements?! We're being slaughtered by those A$$HOLES! " said by SSgt. Jackson to his comrades, where wonders when is the Reinforcements are coming.

Itami: " Probbably Jackson they were still enggaging those terrorists, we still don't know what is happening to Cpt. Blazkowicz. " said by Lt. Itami where he replies to SSgt. Paul Jackson as he keeps firing his weapon to the storming terrorists.

Speaking of which, Lt. Itami was kinda right! The vehicle convoy of Recon Team-4 along with the JGSDF, US Army Rangers and US Marine reinfocements were being attacked by Terrorists as they were on it's way to the National Diet Building from Ichigaya, some of these Terrorists were waiting at the nearside of the Yasukuni Shrine which was also planned to be attacked by the Terrrorists, however thanks to their good coordination they managed to kill the awaiting Terrorists, both Humvees, L-ATV's and LAV-25 slaughtered the ISIS fighters' modified Toyota Hilux while avoiding the Civilian casualties.

Meanwhile the US Helicopters from both US Army and Marine Corps were now allowed to fly in the Tokyo's airspace and leaves their airbase as they rendezvous with their Japanese counterparts at it started to provide air support as they prepares to Fire on the Terrrorist holdouts in Tokyo while helping many civilians as much as they can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:21 PM

Yoshinoya Restaurant to APA Hotel, Chiyoda city, Tokyo

Meanwhile at the position of Sgt. Tomita and other members of the Recon-3, they were still keep fighting against the Terrorists and they were running desperately to escape from Abyasa's men despite of their efforts trying to protect Aang, while their other comrades were losing blood. Then moment later Toph even smirked and grinned a bit, whereas their hopes were seemingly lost in a Desperate time and Desperate measures... Then something miracle happens.

A convoy of Japanese and American vehicles consisting of 2 Type-73 Medium trucks, 4 Humvees and 2 Komatsu LAV's arrived into them and immediately unloads the passengers, It was Sgt. Kuwahara and Sgt. Foley were on those combat vehicles along with the other members of the Recon-3 and members of the US Army and JGSDF as they immediately open fire to the Terrorists, Pvt. Hayato Sasagawa open-fired with his Sumitomo/Browning M2 HMG from the LAV to the Terrorists killing them atleast 18 of them, while Pvt. Katsumoto fired his PZF-3 Rocket launcher to the Terrorists' vehicles before they could slaughter everyone with it's HMG's, then followed by Pvt. Furuta and Pvt. Tou as they both use their Type-64 Rifles to shoot the enemies on sight.

US Squad leader: " Men, let's move! GO! GO! GO! " says the US Army squad leader to his comrades as they followed his orders to shoot the Hostile forces and help the wounded.

Foley: " Ramirez, Use your M203 and blow-up the enemies and their vehicles! Furuta, provide a suppresing-Fire support! Westbrook, use the Minigun to clear-up the way! Dunn and Higashi, drive us outta here once everyone gets in the Vehicles? Do you understand? " said by Sgt. Foley to the other Recon-3 members, while being assisted by other JGSDF and US Army personnel.

Recon-3 Falmart members: " Yes sir! " said by the Four members of Recon Team-3, then afterwards Sgt. Tomita meets Sgt. Kuwahara as the two sergeants approached in the combat zone.

Kuwahara: " Tomita, good to see you again! " said by Sgt. Kuwahara to Sgt. Tomita as he fired-up his weapons to the terrorists.

Tomita: " No time for chat Old man! We have to evacuate everyone along with the Avatar and get those wounded to the Nearest hospital, before they could kill all of us. " said by SgtFC. Tomita to Sgt. Kuwahara as the JGSDF Veteran Sergeant nods as he says.

Kuwahara: " Don't worry, We have you covered. " said by Sgt. Kuwahara as he replies to Sgt. Tomita, then ordered everyone to get into the trucks. " Everyone get into the trucks, NOW! " says Says the Sergeant to the rest of the Team as everyone nods.

Higashi: " GET IN! GET IN! " said by Pvt. Higashi the LAV driver to everyone as they get inside of the LAV, while he is firing his rifle to the enemies

And so, everyone gets into the trucks, then followed by Cpl. Santos who provides a Semi-automatic sniper fire from his M4 as he managed to kill more terrorists then his Msgt. Bautista tapped his arms as the corporal nods while Griggs is providing a Fire-support with his gun as he shoots even more terrorists, Which means they have to leave right now and so everyone including their Escort bodyguards who were also wounded as well, this includes Pvt. Ling and Pvt. Alvarez who were also wounded in a gunshot but both of them were healed by Katara as they were get into the trucks as Toph uses her Earthbending to provide a cover to the everyone as they were going to ride to the Vehicles.

As the Avatar and his comrades escaped, Abyasa was furious after he saw a batch of Recon Team-3 reinforcements from GATE-1 as they managed to rescued the Avatar and leaves quickly, however Abyasa won't give up as they ride into their Pickup trucks and chase the Recon-3's vehicles. On the other hand, Abyasa called one of his comrades to bring the Their vehicles at the back of the Senate as the Terrorists retreated back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:23 - 04:26 PM

National Diet Building, Chiyoda city, Tokyo, State of Japan

We cut back to the scene where the Gunfight on the National Diet building was now becoming trending worldwide as it was spreaded like a wildfire, the News spreaded all-over the globe where ISIS attacked Tokyo and killing everyone, far worse than the 1995 Tokyo Subway attacks. The Civilian casualties were now increased into 268+ deaths, while the JTF casualties and security forces casualties have atleast 62 KIA's and 42 Wounded on their side, while ISIS has lost 289-294 Fighters on their side, the Gunfight was live via satellite on their Television and Online.

As Itami and his comrades were losing ammo, a surprise has arrived into them.... A group of angry Yakuza men armed with Baseball Bats, Pistols, SMG's, semi-automatic AR-15 Rifles (modified into semi/full-auto fire) and they even bring their own Katanas as well, These men them come from different clans/organizations, whereas they bravely enggaged to the Terrorists, these men don't care if they were killed by those barbarians as long as they will fight with honor not just for their clan but also for their Country as well, due to the fact that their country did fought bravely against the Allied Forces despite the fact that they commited horrendous War Crimes which was being denied by the politicians of their Government, however this time these men don't care about what really happened in the past after watching the News as they Run towards to the Terrrorists killing them in a brutal way.

Yakuza member #1: " COME ON YOU FILTHY GAIJIN SAVAGES! COME AND GET SOME! " said by the Yakuza member as he run towards to the ISIS fighter with his Pistol and Katana.

Yakuza member #2: " But sir, some of these men were also our people too?! " said by the second Yakuza member to his colleague.

Yakuza member #1: " I DON'T CARE! THOSE MEN DISHONORED OUR COUNTRY AND KILLED OUR PEOPLE THEY WERE TRAITORS AND THEY MUST DIE! " said again by the first Yakuza member as he believe those were Dishonored their country.

Yakuza member #3: " I must agree, Those men dishonored our country and killed many innocent people all in the name of Religion. These men deserved to be killed in a Cold BLOOD! " said by the third member and then he said. " MEN, LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!!!! " as he finished as he yelled along with his fellow Yakuza members.

Yakuza members: " BANZAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! " said by the Yakuza members as they run towards to the Terrorists with their Baseball bats, Katanas, Chains, Pistols, SMG's and AR-15's.

As the large group of Japanese Gangsters atleast 300+ of them were running towards to the ISIS terrorists, many of them were confused as they thought they were having an additional reinforcements, but it wasn't. Instead a large group of Criminals were attacking and shooting as they were shot, stabbed and killed by the members of Yakuza, one of the ISIS commanders ordered to kill them which they did as they focused their attention to the Yakuza members as Itami and everyone were dumfounded.

Itami (thoughts): " What are those guys doing here? " said by Lt. Itami to himself after seeing a group of Yakuza men attacking the Terrorists as Rory walks behind him.

Rory: " Woah Youji! We never expect these guys who came here, just to help us! " said by Rory as she talks to Lt. Itami after seeing a group of Japanese gangsters attacking the Terrorists, then followed by Sgt. Kuribayashi as she says.

Kuribayashi: " Hope they're not causing trouble on us. " said Sgt. Shino Kuribayashi to Rory Mercury as the two Agreed to each other with a nods.

Then moments later, a Huge number of Vehicles consisting of Military trucks, Humvees, J-LTV's, Type 96 APCs and LAV-25's from different Camps as it was seen arriving at the Senate. It was Cpt. Blazkowicz and other members of the US-Japanese troops as they bring the Big boys at the location of the Chiyoda city, then the Polish-American Captain immediately steps down to his vehicle accompanied by his fellow Recon-4 members as they aim their guns to the Enemies and immediately starts shooting.

Insert theme:

Gate ost 07 Keisei Gyakuten!

A Few moments after the arrival of the Ground Forces at the Senate, Cpt. Blazkowicz and his Recon Team-4 has finally arrived to the scene along with some troops from the US Army, US Marines and Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force as a Joint-Operation reinfocements, as they quickly open fire to the enemies, while the Yakuza members were immediately retreats and evade the gunshots from the Japanese and American troops on the scene, then 6 Huey Helicopters (four of which were American UH-1Y from USMC and two Japanese UH-1J from JGSDF) starts hovering to the scene and starts to Open fire to the attacking terrorists, along with the JGSDF, US Army and US Marine attack helicopters consisting of 2 AH-1S/J Cobra (JGSDF), 4 AH-1Z Viper (USMC) and 6 AH-64D Apache (3 from US Army and 3 from JGSDF) providing a gunship support to the Security forces and searching for enemies who were hiding as they fired their main weapons to the Terrorists.

Yakuza leader: " RETREAT! IT'S THE ARMY! WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW! " said by the Yakuza leader as he orders his men to leave the place and they quickly followed him.

Then, cut to the scene where Cpt. Blazkowicz orders his squad to fire their guns to the designated targets.

Blazkowicz: " Team, Weapons FREE! OPEN FIRE! " said by Cpt. Blazkowicz to his comrades, he loads his M4A1 and M1911 as he starts shooting to the terrorists, while ignoring the Yakuza men running away from the scene.

Fergus: " TAKE THIS YA BLOODY SON OF A B*TCH! " said by Sgt. Reid while firing his C8A1 assault rifle to the Terrorists, then followed by Sgt. Brown with his SA80A2 and Sgt. Taylor with his AWM providing a sniper support as he managed to killed one Terrorist with a Headshot.

The other members of Recon Team-4 quickly joins the fight along with the Japanese and American reinforcements as they fired their weapons, Pvt. Prendergast and Sgt. Foster from US Army fired with their M4A1's to the terrorists, Sgt. Hashimoto uses the Somitomo M2 mounted HMG from the LAV to the enemy forces while being assisted by Sgt. Gokai with his PZF-3 launcher, destroying their vehicles and then followed by US Marines who were now joining the Battle.

US Marine squad leader: " Men, OPEN FIRE!" said by the US Marine squad captain to his men.

US Marines: " YES SIR! " " Roger! " " Copy, that sir! " said by various US Marine personnel to their Captain.

Then followed by the Japanese and American Helicopter squadron units, as it flew above them and fired their weapons to the Terrorists who were attempting to flee the area while others were firing in the air, but unfortunately to the storming terrorists they were killed by the Joint Japanese-American forces thanks to their helicopters and fire supports from Humvees, LAV's and Machineguns. Even though some of these Terrorists including the Japanese-born fighters, they won't surrender due to the fact that they were indeed came from the Warrior culture, in an attempt to subdue a terrorist 3 US Marines were killed in a suicide bombing as the Japanese ISIS fighter activates his strapped C4 Vest. Because of this they were ordered to shoot them on sight, no hesitations as Cpt. Blazkowicz says.

Blazkowicz: " Men, do not attempt to capture these guys. There's a possibility that they have C4's strapped on their chests. So be careful! Sgt. Anawi, your task is to help the wounded personnel but you must avoid from the Enemy's Sniper fire, you understand? " said by Cpt. William Blazkowicz to his comrades which follows he orderes Sgt. Anawi to provide a medical assistance to the wounded as he also advices her to be careful.

Recon-4 Members: " Yes sir! " said by the majority of Recon-4 members to Cpt. Blazkowicz.

Anawi: " Roger that sir! " said by Sgt. Hina Anawi, the female medic of the group who were also a survivor from the Swarm as she fires her weapons to the enemies.

The Reinfocements has now finally arrived as it was seen on the Drone flying above them, while the Helicopters were searching for the Surviving terrorists who were trying to escape and regroup with Abyasa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:26 - 04:28 PM

Outskirts of CHiyoda city, Tokyo

Insert theme:

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare OST Game Over

Meanwhile on the Road's intersection, we switch to the scene at Recon-3 were now running against time as the Vehicle convoys were managed to split-up while the second Convoy takes the wounded Security personnel by the US Army and JGSDF reinforcements driving them to the Hospital, while the Recon-3 were trying to stop them reaching Aang where the Terrorists' vehicles were still being chasing them. Speaking of which Tomita is now driving the truck instead of Sgt. Kuwahara along with their RT3 comrades as they were firing to the pursuing terrorists, however Abyasa on the other hand he won't stop until the Avatar is dead as he orders his men to shoot them all, the vehicles went from Sanno-zaka slope to the exit point of the city.

Foley: " Westbrook, fire the Minigun and Sasagawa use the .50cal to the Enemies but be careful, There are civilians everywhere, so watch your fire. Do you hear me? " said by Sgt. Foley ordering Sgt. Derek Westbrook to use the Minigun and fire it to the Terrorists.

Westbrook and Sasagawa: " Roger that, Sergeant Foley! " said by the two as they openfire carefully to the pursuing Terrorists.

Aang: " Are we gonna get out of this place Katara? " said by Aang as he asks Katara as their vehicles were shaking where the convoy is swerving at the Road.

Katara: " I don't know Aang, but we can trust these people. Don't lose your hope Aang. " said by Katara to Aang as she keeps healing both Ling and Alvarez.

Alvarez: " Salamat Katara. " said by Pvt. Alvarez in Filipino as he was partially healed by Katara after removing the bullet and cured the wounds, though he needs more medical attention alongside with Pvt. Ling after she removes the bullets on her arm, afterwards the Waterbending girl nods. (Tanslation: Thanks Katara!)

The Recon-3 were very desperate to escape as the Terrorists were still chasing them and Open-fired their guns into the JTF Convoys, lucky enough Sgt. Westbrook AKA Frost did managed to blew-up the Tires of the First Toyota Hilux flattening the wheels as it rolled-over and crashed to the nearby store resulting to an explosion, killing all occupants in the Vehicle and fortunately there are no Civilians were harmed on that crash, while Sasagawa fired his HMG non-stop as he successfully killed the Driver and blowing-up it's armored Hilux while the other Hilux as it was flattened as for Ramirez he did managed to kill them all with an M203, followed by Tomita, Dunn and Higashi who were driving their vehicles while being helped by their teammates were also a fire-support by shooting the Enemy's own vehicles and then Sgt. Tomita made a radio as he immediately calls Sgt. Foley.

Tomita (radioes): " Sgt. Foley, I have a better idea! Alright Everyone listen, Take the vehicles to the Eitai bridge and follow my instructions so are Gonna fire them! " said by Sgt. Tomita to everyone in his radio.

Foley (radioes): " Hope your idea would be good Sergeant. Because one of your Friends would lose their blood. " said by Sgt. Foley to Tomita in his radio, hoping that Sgt. Tomita's idea would work.

Tomita (radioes): " Trust me, I know what i'm gonna do! " said by Sgt. Tomita as he responded to Sgt. Foley about his plan.

12 ISIS vehicles against 3 JTF vehicles which were racing against time, but only 8 were remained as Recon-3 were trying their best to evade the pursuing Terrorists as the Recon-3 went towards..... to the Eitai Bridge.

================================================================================

04:30 PM

Prime Minister's Office.

2-3-1 Nagatachou, Chiyoda city, Tokyo, 100-8968

 We switch to the scene at the Prime Minister's office, Japanese PM Shinzo Motoi is very angry on what happened after the events of the Senate buildong, supposedly he will going to meet the Avatar and his friends but in a very Unfortunate events, the Terrorists did managed to attacked the Senate Building forcing him and his Cabinet members to lock themselves in the Office while the entire Building was heavily secured by the JGSDF personnel as they guarded the Office of the Prime Minister and cancel his official meeting with Avatar Aang.

He immediately called for an Emergency meeting to the Chief of Police, Tokyo (TMPD), the Commissioner General of the J-NPA/National Police Agency, the Commandant of the Coast Guard and the JSDF's Chief of Joint Staff along with the members of the Japanese National Security Council and Cabinet Intelligence and Research Office (CIRO) as he talk to them deeply along with the members of world leaders which were participating the War against the Fire Nation.

PM Motoi: " Now a we are facing new problem that has been added into us, Which was ISIS: the Terrorist group that has attacked our Capital city all because of what? They wanted to create a " Caliphate " inside our country and the worlds beyond the two Gates. " said by the Japanese PM to his High Ranking officials as their heads felt ashamed on what happened as he continues. " I am expecting much from you General. You may believe the that there will be no disaster may happen at the Senate Hearing as it would be successful while apprehending the Terrorists, while preventing a massive Civilian casualties. Now tell me General why is this still happened, where did it go Wrong? And now, Viktor Zakhaev and his subordinates were escaped?! " said by PM Motoi in his remarks to the Chief of Police.

Comm.General, J-NPA: " We didn't expect that the members of Russian Inner Cricle would be that Powerful too, Mr. Prime Minister... Especially they were the ones who supplied the weapons to ISIS Fighters here in Tokyo. " said by the Commisioner General to Prime Minister Motoi, but in return he was furious as he says.

PM Motoi: " Didn't you get the memo? That no matter what happens, They must be captured or killed. " said by the Prime Minister to the Commisioner General as he continues talking to the Generals. " And how these Terrorists could they easily overpower you? Despite the fact that you also have allies from the international Intelligence Agencies and the joint US-British Special Forces on the area? " stated by PM Motoi to the Generals as he finished speaking.

JSDF Chief of Joint Staff: " At first, the task was seemed too easy because there were only few of them Guarding the facility as our Team stormed the facility, sir... " said by the Chief of Joint Staff as he continues talking. " But we didn't expect, there was More of them armed with High-powered Firearmes, most of them joined in the Gunfight to our men. Afterwards, they went to the Senate after that encounter. " as said by the JSDF's Chief of Joint Staff to PM Motoi, revealing there was too many of them.

PM Motoi: " So you are telling me, You've been Overpowered? Even you were all assisted by the agents of CIA, DiH, CIRO, MI6, Mossad and Special Task Forces? " said by PM Motoi to his Security personnel as they all nods in disappointment as the Police Commisioner says.

Comm.General: " Yes sir, it was confirmed by Director Komokado along with the information which was recovered by the operatives from the PSIA, Naichō, DiH, NSA and Mossad. " said by the Police Commisioner General to PM Motoi.

PM Motoi: " My Goodness.... " said by the Prime Minister as he shakes his head and rubbed his temples.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:41 PM

Eitai bridge, Koto City, Eitai, 1 Chome, Tokyo

Back to the Recon-3's vehicle convoy, whereas they have arrived to their destination, many civilians were running away from the Gunfight while Civilian Cars and other vehicles were stopped at the Bridge, as their Vehicles were stopped in the Bridge.

Tomita: " Okay we're here, Everyone stop our Vehicles now! " said by Sgt. Tomita to everyone in his radio as their Vehicles immediately stopped.

Everyone: " Roger! " said by all members of the Recon-3 both from Falmart and Earthrealm.

As the vehicles stopped at their destination, All JTF Recon-3 members like Tomita, Griggs, Kurokawa, Bautista, Alvarez, Santos, Dunn, Ramirez and Foley aimed their weapons to the upcoming enemy convoy immediately get down on their Vehicles while Higashi positioned the LAV in the middle while Katsumoto aimed his PZF-3 launcher while Sasagawa prepared the HMG to the upcoming terrorists and Westbrook who mans in a Minigun, luckily the Bridge was cleared out of Vehicles and Civilians as the Team disembarks on their vehicles along with Earthrealmians Sokka and Suki as well as Sgt. Watanabe and Col. Takanashi who decided to join the fight, all of them aimed their weapons as they prepare to ambush Abyasa's group.

Abyasa's vehicle convoy on the other hand were driving towards to the Recon-3's trap as they prepare to open fire, little he knew that they were already fallen into a trap by the Recon-3 as their Vehicles are rushing towards to the Bridge.

Tomita: " Ready.... Steady.... " said by Sgt. Tomita to his fellow Recon-3 members as they aim their Weapons to the Terrorists' vehicles as it approaches to them and then. " Open FIRE, NOW!!!!! " says Sgt. Tomita as he finally gives a signal to open-fire to the incoming Terrorists.

Everyone: " Yes SIR! " said by the Recon-3 members from GATES 1 and 2 as well as Sokka, Suki, Sgt. Watanabe and Col. Takanashi as all of them aimed their weapons and proceeds to open fire.

Insert sound effects:

M4A1 Carbine - Gun Sounds in 90 Different Games

Abyasa: "AAAAAVVVVAAAAATTTTTAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " said by Abyasa the Terrorist leader as he opened fire to the Recon-3 members before he gets shot by their combined firepower on the Bridge.

Despite their efforts to capture and kill Avatar Aang and his friends, Abyasa's men were seemingly overpowered and overwhelmed by the Recon-3 Firepower as they began to shoot their weapons to the ISIS Fighters' vehicles where they got shot and killed. Aang and Katara saw the Firepower of the JTF's combined strength as they open fire to the Terrorists vehicles, Toph also sensed with her seismic senses as their JTF allies Fired their Firearms to the Terrorists' remaining 8 vehicles, the Recon-3 proceeds to Rapid-fire their weapons to the terrorists vehicles killing all occupants including their Drivers before the Terrorists fired their Guns.

The Recon-3 continued Firing their Guns as they successfully destroyed their vehicles, Ramirez switches his M4A1 from AR mode into M203 Grenade Launcher as he blow-up one of their vehicles, Katsumoto uses the last of his PZF-3 tubed Rocket Launcher to the Toyota before he switches to Type-64 while Westbrook is firing the Minigun from the Humvee as it successfulyl destroying four Pickup-trucks, Everyone was keep firing their weapons, Sokka on the other hand somehow managed to join the fight as he shoots the enemy vehicles along with Suki and Zuko uses his Firebending to blast-away the terrorists' vehicles, killing them all.

Insert sound effects:

M134 minigun sound effect

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This was inspired to FPJ's Ang Probinsyano scene where Cardo and his Vendetta massacred Marco Cabrerra on that Bridge, though i decided to make the Terrorist leader escape in order to enact his revenge. IF only.

PS: Ignore the first part and the scene where they've left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:43 PM

Main Entrance of the National Diet Building, Chiyoda city, Tokyo

Insert theme:

GATE OST 14 Kiki Ippatsu!

Back to the National Diet Building, as the last of the storming Terrorists were standing and fighting against the Huge number of Allied-Japanese coalition troops, Lt. Itami is now leading the North Flank and Cpt. Blazkowicz on the South Flank of the National Diet Building as they keep shooting their weapons, Rory uses her Halberd as she is spinning it in order to protect Itami while it deflects the flying bullets, Kuribayashi and Jackson then Rory who picks the enemy AR where she managed to spray-fire into to the Enemy forces killing them atleast 21 of them, then she spins herself and threw it to the remaining gunman and smashed the Halberd to the ISIS fighter, while Jackson and Shino fires their rifles to the remaining terrorists who refuses to Surrender as the two managed to kill atleast 26 of them. On the other hand Blazko is keep firing rapidly as he was assisted by Wyatt and Fergus as they shoot many Terrorists on sight and even if they try to blow themselves with a C4, they were already dead as the Recon-4 and JTF personnel were keep shooting them, another batch of American reinforcements were came into the scene as the US Army and JGSDF's BlackHawks (including the Mitsubishi H-60 variant) were arrived into the scene and they fired their guns to the Running terrorists as the Helicopters open-fire to the ISIS terrorists who tries to fire their guns in the air and those who did managed to survived they decided to escape, some of them were Run-away as they dropped their weapons and blend to the running civilians, while others were immediately surrendered by dropping their Guns and removing their C4 vests in their torso to the Japanese and American soldiers.

Itami: " Clear?! " said by Lt. Itami to eveyone.

JTF Ground Forces: " All Clear! " said by many Japanese-Allied Coalition troops at the perimeter.

SpecOps units: " CLEAR! " said by one of the JTF SpecOps.

Delta Operator: " Enemy Forces, Disarmed! " said by the American Delta Force operator after disarming one the C4 from the Terrorists.

As the last Terrorist was finally surrendered, we cut to a scene where Cpt. Blazkowicz walks towards to Lt. Itami.

Blazkowicz: " It looks like the Perimeter is cleared now Lt. Itami. " said by Cpt. Billy Joseph Blazkowicz himself as he approaches to 1Lt. Youji Itami after the fight.

Itami: " Good to see you again Blazko, so how's the camp without us? " said by Lt. Itami to Blazko as he replies to Cpt. Blazkowicz as he proceeds to shakes his hand to the American.

Blazkowicz: " Well as usual, ever since you've gone. A lot of Things have changed every JSDF and the Coalition really missed you and your Team so much. " as said by Cpt. Blazkowicz to Lt. Itami, then he continues. " By the way, Sgt. Foley and Sgt. Kuwahara was managed to help your friends and successfully escaped, though we still don't know what happened to them. " as said by Cpt. Blazkowicz to Lt. Itami as he explains on about the Recon-3's successful escape but he wasn't sure what happened.

Itami: " Good to hear from you Blazko. Hope that everyone is alright, especially Aang, his friends and Tuka as well. " said by Lt. Itami to Cpt. Blazkowicz as he worries to Avatar Aang, to his friends and his adoptive daughter as well.

Then moments later, Lt. Itami's radio was beeping as it was the voice of Sgt. Tomita was heared.

Tomita (radioes): " Captain! do you hear me? Captain! " said by Sgt. Tomita as it was heared on Itami's radio.

Itami: " Yes, Tomita i can hear you, What's your status? " said by Lt. Itami after recieving a calls from Sgt. Tomita from his radio.

Tomita: " We're fine, somehow we did managed Eliminate those guys, So far we are now leaving to the area right now and taking them all to the Safe location, as it was ordered by both Sgt. Foley and Sgt. Kuwahara. " said by Sgt. Tomita in his radio after they managed to bring Aang and his friends to the Safe House, with the help from Sgt. Kuwahara and Sgt. Foley, then afterwards Rory speaks to Lt. itami.

Rory: " Looks like they did their Job done. Am i right, Youji? " said by Rory to Lt. Itami as she was glad that their friends were safe.

Itami: " It Appears they did succeeded their Task, they have rescued Aang. " said by Lt. Itami as he proceeds to call Sgt. Tomita. " Okay, we'll follow you once we are cleared okay? " says Lt. Itami as he responded while he along with Rory, Shino and Jackson were going to follow.

Tomita: " Roger that, Captain! " said by Sgt. Tomita as their vehicles were driving towards to the safe location away from the trouble.

Then, Lt. Itami turned his attention to Cpt. Blazkowicz as he talks to him directly.

Itami: " Hey Blazko. Do you know where are they going, after they take Aang and everyone? " said by Lt. Itami to Cpt. Blazkowicz as he asks where they are taking them.

Blazkowicz: " Sure, here's the adress and seems you know that place right Lt. Itami? and Alright then let's Go, me and my team would like to take you all there. " said by Cpt. William Blazkowicz to Lt. Itami as he gives the location card to the Japanese lieutenant, in a card.

Itami: " Okay thank you Blazkowicz. But before we do that, we'll need to change some clothes as well as get our friends' own clothing back and pick those guns from these Guys, in case of Emergency. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Cpt. Blazkowicz.

Blazkowicz: " I understand Lt. Itami and By the way we are leaving, any Minute from now " said by Cpt. Blazkowicz as he replies to Lt. Itami as he nods to him back.

And so, 1Lt. Itami, SSgt. Paul Jackson, Sgt. Kuribayashi and Rory Mercury went to the Bus and recover every single equipment they've left as they leaves to the scene as they take a ride from the PSIA's armored Hummer H2 SUV, then we cut a to the Scene in the air as we see the Damage of the siege were massive as it shows the burning vehicles as well as road damages and many bodies of dead terrorists on the ground as well.

Fortunately for the VIP's, the UN Representatives, Senators and members of the Local & international Media inside the National Diet Building were safe as they evacuated immediately after the arrival of the JTF security forces and Military reinforcements of US Armed Forces and JSDF as they breached the area of siege, followed by some Ambulances and Firetrucks which is now arriving at the Aftermath scene of the Battle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

04:44-05:00 PM

Eitai bridge, Koto City, Eitai, 1 Chome, Tokyo

At the Eitai Bride, after they successfully eliminated the pursuing ISIS fighters. The Police were finally arrived to the scene, though they were contacted by the Recon-3 as a request by Sgt. Tomita to set the perimeter in order to prevent many civilians come closer to the scene as they started to investigate and identify the identities of the Dead terrorists which they did and afterwards, while the paramedics arrived to Help the wounded Terrorists and take them to the Hospital. After a few chat between the Recon-3 members and the local Police, the Squad immediately leaves the area along with their new Escorts.

The Police are now Investigating the scene after the Recon-3 left along with the PSIA who came afterwards to check the situation, also another batch of PSIA agents, CIA operatives and JTF personnel came to assist the Recon-3 as to take them to the safe location.

Kuwahara: " We need to get you to the Safe house as a contingency plan by Defense Minister Kano. " said by Sgt. Kuwahara to everyone as he gets inside the Humvee.

Griggs: " Are you sure that man can be trusted? " said by MSgt. Griggs as he asks Sgt. Tomita about DefMin. Kano.

Tomita: " Of course he was, besides he was our country's Defense Minister and he knows what to do. " said by Sgt. Tomita to Msgt. Griggs as they were now preparing to leave.

Foley: " Yeah, I remember that time when the Hakone Inccident was infiltrated by Shephered's men along with the Russian, Chinese and North Korean Black Ops almost two years ago. He knows about the possible attacks by those Agents. " said by Sgt. Foley to MSgt. Griggs as he remembers the Rogue CIA operatives led by General Shephered to kidnap the Falmartian guests but they were ambushed both by the J-SFG, Delta Force and SAS operators who fought along with Rory Mercury as well, they also encountered the Russian-Chinese-North Korean in a joint Clandestine operations two years ago, not counting the 2016 inccident.

However before the Police were came to investigate the wreckages of burning vehicles, Abyasa and his few surviving men stands-up were already escaped to the scene as they went to the different location as the Police were confused where are the missing bodies.

================================================================================

06:30 PM

Safehouse, Unknown location, possibly in Tokyo?

Almost an Hour and a Half later, After Itami was informed that the VIP's were safe, the Japanese Lieutenant was sighed in relief as he was glad that Aang and his friends were safe as well as Tuka his adoptive daughter too, which is a good thing that his other squadmates from Recon-3 did managed to arrived before they got slaughtered by Abyasa's men. The Recon-3 takes the GAang to the apartment which was in reality a Safe house serves as a temporary shelter for the VIP's especially for the people who were considered as Persons of Interest, their Safe House looks like an Ordinary Apartment in rural areas of Tokyo inhabited by regular people, however in reality it was heavily guarded by armed guards on the outside including the Undercover PSIA agents and foreign Intel operatives from DiH, CIRO/Naichō, CIA, Mossad and CIA disguised as regular civilians while they were assisted by the Cabinet Intelligence and Research Office.

Itami along with Shino, Rory and Jackson has finally arrived in the area along with Cpt. Blazkowicz, Pvt. Wyatt and Sgt. Fergus Reid after they were permitted to leave the area after they defeated the storming Terrorists in Tokyo while the rest of Recon-4 were sent back to Falmart along with the LAV crew-members of Recon-3 as well, As for Itami's team they were now they were wearing different outfits like Rory is wearing White lolita outfit, Shino in her Jeans, Red shirt with matching Brown jacket; Jackson with his USMC Shirt, Leather coat and Blue jeans and Youji is wearing Long coat, black vest, White long-sleeved collared shirt with a tie and black pants. The four were also armed ith their guns despite the siege was over, Afterwards then the group entered the area as it was guarded by multiple guards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

06:31 PM

Prime Minister's Office.

2-3-1 Nagatachou, Chiyoda city, Tokyo, 100-8968

As the Breaking News the Television and live-streamed online at the Social Media, Prime Minister Motoi Shinzo will have an online meeting with his Foreign counterparts from different Nations while he was busy watching the News on the Television, After the attacks his personal meetings with the young Avatar was cancelled as he was taken to the safe from his Officer place until the Attacks were finally over. It's been two years had passed since PM Hojou Shigenori resigned following the the Attacks on Gina, ending his term as the Prime Minister of Japan, after that Motoi was Elected by both House of Councilors (AKA the Senate) and the House of Representatives (AKA the Congress) in an overwhelming support from the LDP Majority, also he wanted to establish a good relationships with many countries including the ones who used to be it's Imperial Subjects and also restore the good relationships between Japan and European Powers just like the early days of Japan during it's Open Door policy, but the problem is their country's Historical Revisionism/Negtionism ever since the past Avatars from Eaarthrealm did reveal the horrors of the War, the Prime Minister couldn't believe even his LDP allies as in fact most of them were in denial of their Country's past War Crimes which was literally happened while blaming the Victims and playing the Victim itself, despite of this he wanted to partially reform the Party to learn it's Dark Past as it was never happened again.

Even though he also wanted to continue the re-armament of Japan which is a Good thing, but critics say that move was Imperialistic as their country's Military known as the Jietai or Japanese Self-Defense Forces/JSDF would be the successor of the former Armed Forces of the Japanese Empire, even if that happen, the role of their Defense Forces won't change it's mandate as it's country's sole defenders, capable of defending it's Sovereignity and also allow their country to Sell their Military equipment to their allies such as Philippines and Indonesia. 

While the Prime Minister himself was sitting on his Table inside his office, he currently having an Online conversation with his counterparts from USA, Britain, Australia, France, Israel, Taiwan, Philippines and Singapore as leaders of Nation would like to express their condolences to the people of Tokyo.

PM Motoi: " I guess the Police Commisioner General was right, ISIS was strengthening it's Influence in Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asian regions as they wanted to expand it's Territories not just in Middle East and Africa. " said by the Japanese Prime Minister to his Foreign counterparts.

Pres. Hidalgo: " This is not a coincidence that ISIS attacked your Capital city, I'm not surprised that these people were also attacked one of the cities in my country as well. This shows that North Korea, China and Russia are not the only Nations who were interested in two Gates, but also ISIS as well in order to spread their Hateful ideologies there too. " said by Pres. Oscar Hidalgo from the Philippines, who was also experiencing the same event happening in his country as the scene switches in the intense Battles of Marawi city whereas the troops of the Philippine Army, Marines, PNP-SAF (including Sgt. Dalisay and the Vendettas) fighting the Maute-Abu Sayyaf ISIS terrorists.

Pres. Laurent: " Oui Monsieur Hidalgo, France has been attacked many times by the same group of People especially in 2015, Ever since ISIS has infiltrated the city of Paris without being detected by the Police and Border Guards. Me and my people would like to share our condolences to your people, I'm very sorry on what happened today. " said by President Jacques Laurent of France, one of the 4 JTF Coalition leaders who supported the JTF Coalition against the Saderan Empire, who also recieved a condolences from PM Motoi two years ago.

PM Davies: " Sire you may have a point President Laurent, But Mister Prime Minister let me also remind you that ISIS wasn't just a problem, but the Fire Nation too as it tries to blackmail both America and Japan for the sins of the Past, I know that your Political party simply denies all of the War Crimes commited by Japan during the War, but despite of this... Avatar Aang and his predacessors were both right and based on his perspective that the Fire Nation and Japan were actually shares the same thing as both Powerful Empires in both two Worlds, the same thing to the People's Republic of China, the former USSR now known as the Russian Federation, the former Ottoman Empire of present-day Turkey, the Islamic Republic of Iran and countries like North Korea who deny their atrocious acts, even the former British Empire aknowledge our Bloody past on what we did to the Indians. " said by Jeremiah Davies, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom as he reminding him that Japan should face the serious consequences as the scene switches to his Office while he is talking.

PM Motoi: " I know about it. But my country waged a War on the Allies as we wanted to unite Asia under the Japanese rule and because of the Embargo imposed by the US, However that was long ago. However you may right after all, we just simply ignore the bad things we did in the past after the War and now this has become one of the consequences of our country's Actions in the past. " said by PM Motoi as he replies to PM Davies, agreeing to his British counterpart.

Pres. Asher: " Prime Minister Shinzo is right, Even my country the United States of America did a lot of horrible things in the past such as Slavery, Hate, Bigotry, Colonization and Racism, whereas we are trying to Recognize it including the Internment of the Japanese-Americans in 1942. Ever since the past Avatars of Earthrealm appeared as an Apparitions on the Senate, they told us that we have to remember the Past before we look to the Future. I am hoping one day that the wounds of the past may Heal one day. But for now we must have deal with the Threat of both ISIS in Asia-Pacific and the Fire Nation in the Earthrealm. " said by President Ben Asher to his fellow World leaders that History should be Remember and not to be Denied, as all of them nods.

Pres. Yuan: " I agree with President Asher, look at China is doing after their government controls everything starting from Great Leap Forward and then the infamous Cultural Revolution. It looks like they were trying to deny what happened in Tiananmen Square in 1989. " said by Pres. Yuan of Singapore as he also mentions the atrocious things that the CCP-controlled mainland China has done since Mao Zedong came into power in 1949.

PM Motoi: " Thank you for understanding my friends. But the main problem is most of my Party members will always deny what happened during the Pacific War, which is very sad because if they aknowledge it, they'll be dishonor their Forefathers who fought against the Allies. " said by PM Motoi as he replies to US Pres. Asher and Singaporean Pres. Yuan as the two leaders understood the situation about Japan's historical denialism and Geopolitics.

PM Aaron: " You were right too. Even Israel wanted to make Peace with the Palestinians, but unfortunately they wouldn't in fact they wanted to keep fighting, but former Avatar Roku said that Arabs should aknowledge the fact that Israel has been existed long before it become Palestine by the Romans and he did mentioned that Israel and Palestine should end this such nonsense and Talk for Peace like brothers. " said by PM Aaron of the Sate of Israel as he mentions about the conflict between two countries, One is a recognized by the whole and one is not.

PM Emily White: " The main problem is, that most of the Arab countries like Syria would rather choose to reject it, the same thing for the Palestinian Authorities as well or much worse that Iran would take this as an Advantage to deploy their Militia and Proxies in your territories. " said by PM Emily White of Australia as she talks to PM Aaron about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, she even mentions the Iranian proxies and the infamous Quds Force.

PM Aaron: " You have a Good point Madam Prime Minister White. The Iranians were taking this a move against us, but we are trying to counter their offensive attacks on Israel, especially with their Iranian-backed Hezbollah who were stationed in Lebanon, as they will continue their vicious attacks on both Civilians and Military personnel, also our Defense Forces had learned a lot of lessions in modern warfare in Earthrealm as they learned how to adapt in their surroundings. " said by PM Aaron as he replies to PM White after learning their experiences on Earthrealm, which they can use it to defend their country.

PM Motoi: " Let us hope that this Inccident happened will end right now as we focus on how we could deal with the Fire Nation and Learn from today's lessons, especially the Threats from their so-called diplomat who uses Gunboat Diplomacy on us. " said by PM Motoi on his fellow World Leaders as he declared a State of Emergency after this Inccident, then they decided to think on what they're doing Next.

Pres. Asher: " I agreee with you Mr. Prime Minister. " said by President Asher agreeing with his Japanese counterpart on what they will do next.

After of which, the Online meeting between JTF leaders, has finally ended as the Prime Minister needs to take a rest.

Meanwhile on the capital city of Seoul in the Republic of South Korea, despite of the two countries had bitter past and also having a " Complicated Relationships ", the President of the democratic nation would like to share it's Condolences without any mention of it's Comfort Women issue and mistreatment of Koreans during Japan's colonization of the Korean Peninsula which resulting to it's split after the War and ignited the Korean War between the Communist North and the Democratic South, although they still mentioned the similar event in 2014 where North Korean terrorists stormed the White House and killed both the South Korean officials including it's Prime Minister along with US Government's cabinet officials which was perpetrated by Kang Yeonsak with K.U.F. which was funded by both North Korean government (even they deny it) and supplied by Russian Ultranationalist leaders Vladimir Makarov and Victor Zakhaev themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 15 2017

06:35 - 06:55 PM

Safehouse, Unknown location, possibly in Tokyo?

Moments after they arrived at the Safe House... Lt. Itami, Sgt. Shino, Rory and SSgt. Paul knocked at the door which shows the exact adress of their temporary house after the inccident, good thing that everyone was there.

Insert sound effect:

Doorbell sound effect

Itami (Knocks the Door): " Knock, knock! Hello, is anybody here? " said by Lt. Itami as he tries to knock the door after ringing the Doorbell.

Tomita: " Captain, come in! " said by Sgt. Tomita as he immediately opens the Door for Lt. Itami and the rest.

Moments later, Sgt. Tomita quickly opened the Door as everyone was surprised that everyone was safe although that Alvarez and Ling were wounded but they were fine now after getting a medical attention from the Doctors and also with Katara's help as well. Itami, Shino, Rory and Jackson immediately entered the Apartment room, they saw Lelei, Aang, Katara and Toph were sleeping on a bed together along with Ling and Alvarez, while the rest of Recon-3 were resting on the Dining chairs, in the Sofa and armchairs as they saw Griggs, Kurokawa, Bautista, Santos sitting at the dining table as they talk with Kuwahara, Foley, Ramirez, Dunn and Westbrook; while Col. Takanashi and Sgt. Watanabe were on the Sofa and armchairs, while Pvt. Furuta is cooking their dinner while being helped by SUki, Sokka and Zuko at the Kitchen, then as he saw Lt. Itami arrived with others, moments later Shino, Paul and Rory were immediately sit down in the Kotatsu table, then they saw The rest of the Recon-3 members (Tomita, Kurokawa, Ling, Bautista, Santos, Alvarez and Griggs) were wearing green Blue jeans and Leather jackets.

Itami: " Woah, I didn't expect that you guys were here Sgt. Kuwahara and Sgt. Foley, Nice to see you again. " said by Lt. Itami to his fellow Recon-3 members in Falmart/GATE-1 after a brief of reunion, particularly SgtM. Kuwahara and Sgt. Foley.

Foley: " Good to see you again, Lieutenant Itami. Say, looks like you made friends there in Earthrealm eh? " said by Sgt. Foley to Lt. Itami in reply.

Kuwahara: " You always worried us Capain, Thank goodness you're safe. " said by Sgt. Kuwahara to his Captain, while Lt. Itami was happily replies to him.

Itami: " Yeah, i always worried at you Old Man! Sorry for not taking you in the Earthrealm, we just got a direct orders from General Hazama and General Jones, so you took the responsibility as the substitute leader of Recon-3 along with Sgt. Foley after we sent there. " said by Lt. Itami to Sgt. Kuwahara about their deployment to Earthrealm as the old man understoods.

Kuwahara: " Nah, It's alright! we understand that Captain, besides your friends at Earthrealm were actually good as we take a chat with them. " said by Sgt. Kuwahara as he replies to Lt. Itami, then he turn his attention to Aang as he said. " So the rumors are true, we are going to protect this Kid both from the threats of ISIS here on Tokyo as well as from the Fire Nation, right? " stated by Sgt. Kuwahara as he finished talking to Lt. Itami as he believes that Aang must be protected.

Itami: " Indeed it was Old Man, the only option we have to do, Is to take him to Falmart until the crisis was finally ended. I know this might be crazy but he might be alienated to Another world, but this is the only Option we have. " said by Lt. Itami to Sgt. Kuwahara as the Japanese lieutenant sees Aang sleeping along with Katara together, as he was smiling at them.

After a few moments, we cut to a scene where Tuka run towards to Lt. Itami as she was excited to see her adoptive Father again.

Tuka: " Father! Father! Father! " said by Tuka as the Teenage Elf run towards to her adoptive Father, then she proceeds hugging Lt. Itami tightly.

Itami: " Hey, Tuka. Looks like you're safe, you almost worried me. " said by Lt. Itami to his adoptive daughter as Tuka nods in smile.

Tuka: " Daddy, you don't have to worry about me as just like you said. But i'm always worry about you, of course Father! " said by Tuka to her adoptive father as Lt. Youji Itami smiles happily.

Then Pvt. Furuta called for everyone, as he finished his cooking for their Dinner while he exits the Kitchen.

Furuta: " Hey guys, Can we stop talking? I am now going Serve some dinner for all of us. " said by Pvt. Furuta on the Kitchen, as he called for everyone to Eat at the Dining table after cooking as everyone was happy.

Itami: " Hey Furuta, good to see you again. " said by Lt. Itami to Pvt. Furuta who later saluted him after seeing one of his fellow squadmate for almost a Week as the Private smiled as he says.

Furuta: " Nice to see you again, Captain. By the way i have finally serve meals for everyone and prepared along with the help from your friends in Earthrealm. " said by Pvt. Furuta to Itami as he also explains that both Suki, Sokka and Prince Zuko helped him cooking their Meals for dinner.

After a few moments, we cut to a scene where Tuka immediately wakes up Lelei, Aang, Katara and Toph as the young benders immediately woke up as they happily saw Lt. Itami, Sgt. Kuribayashi, SSgt. Jackson and demigoddess Rory Mercury where they finally arrived to the safe house Apartment.

Aang: " Thank goodness you're safe Lt. Itami! We've been worried as we thought you get hurt. " said by Avatar Aang to Lt. Itami as he was glad to see him again, safe and sound.

Itami: " Aang we're alright, this is just a damn scratch. I understand that you are worrying about me and everyone, But hey! we're back safe and sound. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Aang who is smiling next to him as Katara talks next to him.

Katara: " Well since you're back, are you gonna take us to the Gate, just like your promise. I know this might be crazy but, are there still many Bad Guys remaining there especially after the Shooting? " said by Katara as she's asking a serious question to Lt. Itami and he smiled a bit, then Sgt. Tomita interjects as he says.

Tomita: " Woah slow down Katara, let me remind you. That we don't need to get rush for Tomorrow and we have to wait for a few days until the situation gets Calm right now. " said by Sgt. Tomita as he speaks to Katara as the Earthrealmian kids nodded in understanding.

After they talked to each other, Everyone immediately sat on the tables and starts to Eat, followed by a little chat as the other members of Recon-3 share their stories before the events of Ginza such as the White House hostage crisis and the Igniting of World War 3 that almost happened, twice. Few hours after they eat their Dinner, the GAang take a rest while Sokka, Suki and Zuko decides to help Pvt. Furuta again but this time they're helping cleaning the dishes.

Furuta: " Hey, thanks for helping me. " said by Pvt. Furuta to Sokka, as the boy helping him to clean the dishes.

Sokka: " It's alright, you helped us. So it is our obligation to help you as well Private Furuta, it's a great honor to meet one of Lt. Itami's friends. " said by Sokka as he replies to Pvt. Furuta and helping him at the dishes.

Minutes after they eat their Dinner, Aang and Katara decides to sit on the Kotatsu as they decided to play some Mobile games on Lt. Itami's phone, meanwhile Lt. Itami picks the TV's remote as he activates the TV at it was finally turned on, then Breaking news was surprised everyone in the National Diet summit with a followed Terrorist attacks with Mass shootings and the Aftermath of the attack on both Senate building and the Chiyoda city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As Lt. Itami turned on the Apartment's Flat-screen Television, everyone watches the latest News reports from NHK World News.

Insert theme:

Gate ost 08 Yokan

NHK Male News reporter: " This a Breaking News at NHK. This was currently happening at the Chiyoda city, it has been confirmed by the Defense Officials that Tokyo has been attacked by ISIS. Atleast more than 300 people were killed in the Senate Building, followed by a massive casualties suffered by the both sides in a gunfight between the JTF and Security Forces against the so-called Islamic State terrorists, so far the JTF/Security Forces suffered atleast 70 for the JTF and Security Forces deaths, while the Terrorist group ISIS has suffered atleast 486 deaths on their side, while the Security forces has managed to Captured the surviving members of the Attacks. " said by the Male reporter from NHK, showing the aerial footage of the Gunfights between the JTF Special Forces and Security personnel (including the Police) who were firing their weapons against the ISIS terrorists from suicide bombings to mass shootings. Then followed by his Female partner as she speaks.

NHK Female News reporter: " After the attacks ib Tokyo, ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi took the responsibility for the attacks on Tokyo, as they claimed that the Attacks on Tokyo was Justified and it was part of their plan to establish a Global Caliphate and destroy everyone who stands in their way, Including the weak Nations as they will continue the Reign of Terror in the Hearts and Minds of the people of different Faith, forcing them to convert to their corrupt version of Islam. " said by the Female reporter as the Footage shows the Collateral damage that made by the Terrorists on Tokyo, followed by ISIS terrorists marching in the streets of Raqqah, Syria and the leader of the self-proclaimed Caliphate raising his hand with One sign, this proves that the Jihadist group is targeting everywhere just like the threats they've made 2 years ago.

NHK Male News reporter: " Many countries have already expressed their sympathies to the people who died at Chiyoda city after this inccident at the National Diet Building which the Avatar and his friends after they spoke with the members of the Senate and to the representatives of the United Nations. Speaking of which, Prime Minister Motoi has officially cancelled his personal meetings with Avatar Aang and Prince Zuko. " said by the Male reporter after he announced that the official meeting between Avatar Aang and Prince Zuko with his excellency Shinzo Motoi the current Prime Minister of Japan, while he also mentions the Sympathies and condolences to those who died in the Terrorist attack on Chiyoda.

NHK Female News reporter: " On the other hand, the Right-Wing groups were have different opinions about Japan's actions in the War, some say it is an Illusion and some others it may sounds convincing. So far, many members of the LDP majority were refused to comment about this moment. " Said by the Female reporter about the reactions by the Right-Wing groups in Japan after the inccident, most of them were either skeptics, others were in denial and others were refused to take a comment, as she continues. " The Chinese government meanwhile is still insisting that former CCP Chairman Mao Zedong did not collaborate with the former Imperial government nor thanked the Prime Minister of Japan for invading the Mainland China, despite of the evidence shown at the Senate commitee room as it shows on how Mao Zedong thanked the former Prime Minister Kakuei Tanaka during his 1972 trip in Beijing. " stated by the Female reporter, after showing the actual event along with the people who died in the Great Leap Forward, the Cultural Revolution and his personal Thank you with PM Tanaka in Beijing on year 1972.

NHK Male News reporter: " Speaking of which, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are currently trying to make a peaceful contact with the so-called Ambassador Han to reconsider his threats against the JTF, but they won't reveal any plans until the return of Earthrealmian guests on the GATE 2. " said by the Male reporter as he shows footage of the Foreign Minister proposing his plans to establish a Peaceful diplomacy between Earth and Fire Nation on GATE-2, Earthrealm region.

NHK Female News reporter: " However, Defense Minister Tarou Kano rejected this idea as he stated that move won't resolve anything as it said, the Fire Nation does not negotiate especially if they use any sort of Threats such as the Gunboat diplomacy and blackmailing, instead they will let the JTF command to decide on how they would rescue the captured Japanese and Foreign citizens from the Fire Nation. " said by the Female reporter as the News showing the footage of Defense Minister Kanou stating his opinions without mentioning his Nationalistic beliefs as he said in his words.

Then we cut to a scene where Defense Minister Kano makes his official speech earlier.

Def. Minister Kano: " I will let the Commanders of the JTF-Earthrealm handle the situation on Wu Yang Hill without firing a single shot into their Embassy, but that doesen't mean we cannot allow the JTF Troops to retaliate in Self-Defense. I would like to advise to all JTF Personnel to stand on their ground which was also the orders from their commanders of their Units. Another thing that we wanted to prevent the Worst-case scenario about this Sozin's comet which will arrive within a Month from now. " said by Defense Minister in his speech, as he ordered the JTF troops to Stand Down where they prioritize the safety of the Hostages after talking to his foreign counterparts.

Back to the Studio, Reporter makes a report again on the other part of the News.

NHK Male reporter: " We have a reports from the Prime Minister's office, that our Prime Minister Motoi Shinzo declared a Regionwide State of Emergency in the entire Tokyo and also in the whole Kanto region as well, which means there will be a curfew hours after the Initial attacks with an additional Manhunt to the Perpetrators of the Attacks, though there were no declaration of Martial Law, which in accordance to the Article 9 of our Constitution, although the United States military will provide an assistance to the JSDF personnel deployed on Tokyo, along with the Coalition troops in order to keep the Peace and Order. " said by the Male reporter as he shows the earlier speech from PM Motoi Shinzo himself after declaring an official State of Emergency.

PM Motoi: " We assure you People of Japan, that this State of Emergency will only effective until Two days later, but still you can still continue your normal lives as a regular citizens of Tokyo. Be warned, if you ever see any suspicious person on your Neighborhood, please report it to your Local police in the Emergency Number 110, Thank you. " said by Prime Minister Motoi after his announcement of State of Emergency on the entire city of Tokyo in the Aftermath of the Terrorist attacks on the National Diet Building, after his official on his podium speech he immediately leaves for another Emergency meeting.

Then, the News goes on and on, As Youji Itami was very exhausted on some biased reports about the NHK without any mentions of Japan's atrocious acts during the War, including the Nanjing Massacre, the Pearl Harbor attacks and the Bataan Death March and so on. Because of this, he decided to lower the volume of the TV and take a rest for a while, while everyone still Watching the news.

====================================================================

07:10 PM

Wu Yang Hill, Allied FOB, JGSDF and Allied JTF Coalition Base

It's been Three hours ever since the Fire Nation have sent their own Diplomats in front of the former Battlegrounds on Wu Yang Hill, we switch to the scene where the JTF forces are currently monitoring the activities of the Fire Nation as they were ordered by Defense Minister Kano himself that should not to Open Fire their weapons to the Fire Nation troops unless they shoot first. Meanwhile on the JTF Command office, we see LtGen. Daisuke Suzuki along with Major Gen. Gilbert Wilson and many members of the JTF High Command are on a Briefing at the Command office.

LtGen. Suzuki: " So the Fire Nation has built an Embassy to establish a " Peaceful " contact with us, yet they were using a Gunboat diplomacy to blackmail both Japan and the United States, based on what we've done in the past. " said by General Suzuki to his fellow Commanders after revealing that the Fire Nation sents their diplomat named Han as an Ambssador of the Fire Nation to Terra.

MGen. Zacharias: " Lieutenant General Suzuki, it is not your fault why is your country refuses to take responsibility during the Second World War especially on what you've done to all Filipino and American soldiers during the Battle of Bataan, but the Ambassador was right. Your country distorts Historical facts in order to protect the minds of all Children. " said by Aluf/Major General Zacharias of the Israeli Ground Forces/Army (IGF) of the IDF as he continues. " I must admit, the Anti-semites were also trying to normalize the Holocaust denial and supports Hateful anti-semitic Conspiracy theories as more survivors were dying due to their age. " as said by Major General Zacharias as he stated about Japan's historical revisionism especially War crime Denial as well as the Holocaust Denial made by both Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Anti-semites, Muslim extremists and Conspiracy Theorists to justify their hatred against the Jews and their country Israel, then Gen. Wilson says.

MGen. Wilson: " Because the main difference between Japan and Germany during their actions in the Second World War, is Germany keeps aknowledging on what they've done but it was so bad, that many German Neo-Nazis were starting to defend Hitler's atrocities and deny it, However in case of Japan... They have a Pride mentality of not taking responsibility during the War, Nothing personal but i am telling you the fact that Japan will always honors their High-Ranking military officials despite of the Crimes they commited, that's a Big problem since the UN made a resolution about Japan years ago on their Textbook reforms. " said by Major General Wilson after he mentions the UN Resolution on Japan's actions during WW2 especially when the Right-wing groups wanted to twist the History and deny all of the Crimes that Japan has done.

LTGen. Suzuki: " Well you don't know the history of my Family during the War, General Wilson. You see, my Grandfather despite of being an Officer of the Imperial Army, he did not order any of his men to Harm any civilians in the occupied areas of China, as he mentioned: Sometimes he was disgusted on what his other fellow IJA soldiers from different units on what they did to many civilians and enemy soldiers, It seems that Avatar Kyoshi was right on what she said earlier on the live Television, that we Japanese soldiers don't have remorse on what we done as we only cared about Pride and Honor, while disregarding the lives of other people. " said by General Suzuki to General Wilson as he admits on what Japan has done, but they decided to willfully turn a Blind eye after their Politicians decided to deny everything and put the blame on relatives of the Victims and Survivors of Japan's atrocities.

Col. Powell: " I hope that the Pearl Harbor Attacks was not an Act of Self-Defense as you claimed it, While we believe that it as an Act of War by Japan. Because of the Oil Embargo during the 1940's by President Roosevelt that time after you guys signed a Peace Treaty and that's the reason why we Dropped the Nukes on your city, Twice! No offence to you my friend. " said by Col. Powell of the USMC as he mentioned the Pear Harbor bombings in 1941 after signing a Peace Treaty and the Atomic bombings of both Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

LtGen. Suzuki: " I know and i aknowledge that the Pearl Harbor Bombings is a Bad move, It was considered as catastrophic to my Country. Unfortunately for the Right-Wing groups in my country... Believe it is justified as they wanted to unite Asia under the Japanese rule. " said by General Suzuki as he shakes his head in disappointment, especially when he mentions the Right-wing groups in Japan who behemently denies all War Crimes commited by Japan including Nanjing massacre, Pearl Harbor attacks, Bataan Death March and more which was used by Ambassador Han as a tool to intimidate the JTF.

MGen. Wilson: " Well you don't have to blame them, why Japan was defeated. I don't blame your country on what they have done. It was the Politicians who were trying to protect their Pride and the rest is history. " said by General Wilson to his friend as he continues. " And it's true, there are Racists, Nationalists and Hate Groups exists in my country who glorify the former Nazi Germany, Soviet Union nor the Confederacy as they believe that Hate is superior. Fortunately we have President Asher who is trying to stop that and preventing the History to be repeat itself. " as said by General Wilson as he mentions about the recent events happening in America from Racism to Right-wing Nationalism nor Left-wing Communism by the Extremist groups like AntiFA.

LTGen. Suzuki: " Thank you for understanding General Wilson. I hope in the future, everything will be change and People of my country are willing to accept the Truth from the Past and learn from it's mistakes. " said by General Suzuki as he replies to General Wilson as the American appreciates it, then afterwards General Wilson asks his Japanese counterpart.

MGen. Wilson: " So, General Suzuki... What are we gonna do now? The Fire Nation is aiming their Guns into us, they wanted us to surrender the Avatar, his friends and give back the Prisoners of War, or else they will Execute one of the Hostages in front of us. " said by General Wilson asking his friend on what will be the next move as the Fire Nation is taking a new advanatage against the JTF.

LtGen. Suzuki: " Then, we have to monitor on what they're doing. In the meantime, we are sending a Special Team to conduct an Espionage mission at the Fire Nation colonies in order to gather intelligence from our Enemies, of course with the help from our White Lotus allies there as well. " said by LTGen. Suzuki to his fellow commanders as they starts to discuss what they're doing next, especially when he revealed his plan to send a team of US-Japanese SpecOps units into the Fire Nation colonies as everyone nods.

The following is the JGSDF officers showing the Map of Earthrealm on how they will establish a strategic points and landing Zones as they were trying to defeat the Fire Nation once and for all, while they were making a cooperation with their new Ally; the White Lotus after they provide some Weapons and training to their men, which former General Iroh of the IFNA and Commander Aiko gladly accepted it, they also revealed a plan about converting some Fire Nation ships into troop ships while the Naval Yards in US and Japan will provide some Amphibious boats for the Second invasion of the Fire Nation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 17 2017

05:00 - 06:00 AM

Safehouse, Unknown location, possibly in Tokyo?

Two Days later, the GAang managed are now finally allowed to leave their safehouse Apartment after their stay and being Safeguarded by Cpt. Blazkowicz and his Recon-4 Squad along with the members of the new members of PSIA and CIA operatives. The group were now wearing their perspective clothing that blends with the civilians, this includes Aang wearing his Brown Tracksuit jacket along with Grey T-shirt, Grey pants, blue Sneakers and a white Wig as his fake hair along with a Bandana that has Supreme logo; Sokka is wearing a short sleeved T-shirt, with Blue & White jacket, Navy blue jeans and a pair of Blue and White sneakers; Katara is wearing a Striped shirt with long-sleeved Sweater, short pants, long black socks Black & White sneakers, underneath is a pair of Blue & white striped Bra and Panties as her underwear; Toph is wearing A Red long-sleeved Shirt underneath is a collared Yellow T-shirt, Olive green pants with a Belt, Black shoes (pretend that she is wearing it) Long stockings and a pair of green tank-top and green/white striped panties as her underwear; Suki is wearing a Blue jacket with a Black T-Shirt along with the Long red skirt with Square patterns with Red & White Sneakers, underneath is a pair of Red Bra & panties as her underwear and Zuko is wearing Wearing a crimson red jacket with matching Black T-shirt, Black pants and a pair of Black sneakers.

Credits to the artists for their Artworks.

After returning from Earthrealm, Col. Asahito Takanashi fortunately was not reprimanded by his Air Force Commanding officer for revealing himself as an Airbender and a descendant of the Air Nomadian people in front of many people at the Senate, instead he was Amazed by his actions and for telling the truth. Although he was very upset why he didn't tell it for so long, though he was ordered to return to GATE-2 immediately and report to his commanders about his experience from the senate.

After they leave at their Safehouse, the Team along with their security escorts decides to go to the controversial Yasukuni Shrine first, to pay respects to some Japanese Soldiers who only died in the Boshin War, Russo-Japanese War, Satsuma Rebellion, WW1 and Sadera conflict but not the Soldiers whop fought during WW2, despite of warnings by his friends but Aang wanted to continue, luckily they went earlier than expected and immediately leaves before the Media arrives and take some interviews into them nor the Right-Wing groups as they wanted to kill him, but good thing that they have escorts assisting them. After 20 Minutes of Bus travel, they have finally arrived at the Camp Ginza, the main location of GATE-1, the place where the Special Region of Falmart is located. Unlike at the Yasukuni Shrine, there are many people were waiting for them, most of them were Students who wanted to see the Young Avatar as their New hope for their country, along with many Tokyo citizens were liking him as too, while others were Right-Wing adults on the other hand who were still in-Denial of their Country's actions during the Second World War in the Pacific, despite the evidence that shown by the former Avatars two days ago. All of these people were all making a Huge Traffic flow on the streets making their Bus moving at a slow speed.

In order to avoid a massive Traffic, they decided to leave the Bus immediately as they were finally reached at the vicinity of the GATE-1 at Ginza district. Good thing that there are many people were following the Law as the Police Officers while being assisted by the US and Japanese troops that stationed on Tokyo were trying to secure the Area from another possible Terrorist attacks by ISIS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

05:35 AM

GATE-1, Ginza, Tokyo, State of Japan

Insert theme:

19 Atarashii Seikatsu

Ten minutes after they Arrived at their Destination, Aang along with his friends the GAang & the Falmartian trio, alongside with the members of the Recon Team-3 (both comes from GATE-1 and GATE-2). On their arrival, an Adult-looking Woman appeared in front of them. She is wearing a Yellow beanie hat, a Pair of red eyeglasses, Orange tracksuit and blue pants.

" Youji, You have worried me! Why you didn't even called me? " said by the woman, later who later revealed was Risa Aoi, the ex-Wife of Lt. Youji Itami.

Itami: " Sorry honey, you know that was part of my Mission S.O.P.'s, That's the reason why I didn't call you on the Phone or atleast sending a Text message to you and I didn't bother to send money for Food. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Risa, his Ex-Wife whose her job as a Manga artist, then Katara went to Lt. Itami as she asks him who she was.

Katara: " Sir Itami, who is this Woman? " said by Katara to Lt. Itami asking him while pointing her finger to Risa.

Itami: " Well Katara, this is Risa... My Ex-Wife who works as a Manga artist and yes, we've been seperated years ago, though i still love her as a Friend. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Katara explaining her on why they divorced, then afterwards Aang asked him in return.

Aang: " What do you mean, Ex-Wife? " said by Aang as he was being confused without knowing that Lt. Itami was Married for once.

Itami: " It's a long story Aang, as you don't know ever since the first GATE appeared in my World, we decided to split-up in other words... we Divorced, but she does understand why we have to do this, not because we are no longer have affection. No! but because i made a Promise with her Six years ago and also we're both Otakus by the Way. " said by Lt. Itami as he replies to Aang, explaining his past with Risa as a Married couple prior to his deployment to Falmart.

While Aang doesen't know the history of former couples as both Husband and Wife (Mr. and Mrs Itami to be specific), it is understandable to him on why he decided to divorce with Risa. It's all because of his Duty as both Soldier and Otaku, then afterwards Risa saw Aang and greets him.

Risa: " So you must be the Avatar right? I must say that you are so kawaii!!!! " said by Risa to the young Avatar as she gives a pinch on Aang's cheeks on both sides, but the Avatar was hurt a little bit then followed by laughing from everyone.

Aang: " Ooooohhhhh, that's kinda hurt Ma'am! " said by Aang to Risa as his friends laughed on him, asking her to release him.

Risa: " Woops, sorry kid. My apologies. " said by Risa as she apologizes to Avatar Aang and stopped pinching his cheeks after being snapped.

Aang: " No it's alright, i think you didn't mean it. " said by Aang as he replies to Risa, as Lt. Itami's ex-wife smiled and laughed with the Avatar.

As everyone meets Risa Aoi the ex-Wife of Lt. Itami, they decided to have a chat while they take a Breakfast in the nearby Cafeteria at the Camp Ginza where they eat some breakfast together, they shared stories and moments about themselves, especially that Aang introduces his friends Katara, Sokka, Toph, Suki and Zuko into her. All of them laughed and cried after they shared stories between the GAang and the other members of Recon-3 as well as Risa who enjoy with the chat. Few Hours after meeting with Risa for the First time, Lt. Itami gives his ex-Wife a kiss on the cheeks as she leaves for her Work and waves goodbye to her, then Risa goes back to her work as a Doujinshi artist as she waves a goodbyes to everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

June 17 2017

06:10 - 07:10 AM

GATE-1, Ginza, Tokyo, State of Japan

Insert theme:

Gate OST 17 Sekibetsu

After their arrival, we switch to a scene where the GAang immediately gives flowers to the people who died on the Battle of Ginza in 2015 and pays respects to the Deceased. These people who died were all Men, Women and Children, regardless of their Age, Social status and Nationality along with the Families who were Orphaned, Widowed and lost their Beloved ones, these people were both Japanese and Foreigners who were in Ginza at the event of the Tragedy, after the GAang and Recon-3 prays for respects Rory said in her own words;

Rory: " Let the Bell rings! " said by Rory as she stated 2 years ago about the ringging of Bells on Ginza.

After a few moments, the Bell rings all over the Ginza from the Ginza's Wako's Clock Tower bell to the Old Cathedral of St. Joseph catholic church, all bells in different locations were immediately rings in commemorate to the Fallen victims of the Ginza tragedy.

Insert sound effect:

Bell Tower Sound Effect

Then, It was time for the GAang to leave and enter the GATE-1 along with their friends, as promised by Sgt. Watanabe as he wanted to accompany them, but unfortunately he was called back into Duty as a Police Officer in Osaka, we cut to a scene for Sgt. Watanabe where he was greeted by his colleagues at the Osaka Police as well as his Commanding Officer there as well, another thing that he can go back to his Wife, where he finally Hugged her for the first time after a Month of being captured as he also told her that his Grandfather was also a friend of Avatar Roku who used to be his Captain in the IJA.

Back at Ginza, We cut to the scene where the GATE-1's dome entrace was finally opened, Everyone take a ride on the Toyota HMV along with their Falmartian friends, the whole squad of Recon-3 (minus Kurata and Clarke who were still in Earthrealm) and not just that, but this is also the first time that Griggs, Jackson, the 3 Filipinos and 1 Singaporean were not just accompanying Avatar Aang and his friends as part of the new Recon-3, but they were also the First Southeast Asian (ASEAN) Military personnel and also the 2 famous Umeda heroes were going to visit Falmart for the First time, as Everyone enters the GATE, giving them a Green Light signal to proceed to enter the Gate as Zuko says.

Zuko: " Here we are Aang, we are standing in front of the Gateway to Falmart. Aren't you nervous? " said by Zuko to Aang as everyone looked at the Gate-1 as they were preparing to enter the GATE.

Aang: " Looks like this is it Zuko... But i am not nervous as we are going to the World beyond Japan, the continent of Falmart. What are those people we may encounter there? " said by Aang as he replies to Zuko then he look at Katara as he smiles with her as the Waterbender says.

Katara: " I don't know Aang, We hope that the people we meet there in Falmart were nice. " said by Katara to Aang hoping that the people of Falmart might be nice, as Lt. Itami looked at the two.

Sokka: " Kat is right Aang, If we meet those people, If these people were just like in our world, then we should introduce ourselves then! " said by Sokka as he interject to Aang as he added. " I hope they have more delicious food there! " as he finished along with Suki smiled with him.

Suki: " I Agree! " says Suki as she interjects in and agrees with Sokka.

Toph: " Suki is right!, I can't wait to visit Falmart with Twinkletoes, my feet can feel that there's something special there. " said by Toph as she was excited to visit Falmart for the First time, then Lt. Itami says.

Itami: " Don't worry kids, you'll meet them soon. Once we arrived there, besides we have a 2 Weeks of Vacation there. " said by Lt. Itami at the Earthrealmian kids, then followed by the gaze of the other GAang members.

As their vehicles enters the Ginza Gate, no one knows what will happen next for the Team Avatar as they will visit Falmart for the First time.

====================================================================

Theme:

Avatar the Last Airbender II ANIME OPENING (fanmade) | VIP by Sid.

Next time:

Welcome to Falmart!

The GAang pays a visit to Falmart, while they were trying to avoid Ambassador Han's diplomatic blackmail as they meet a lot of People, including her Majesty the Empress of Sadera: Princess Pina co Lada who was preparing a Party for Aang and his friends. Speaking of which the JTF leaders were observing the activities of Fire Nation as they keep blackmailing them, How will they try to confront them once that Aang and his friends has finally returned to Earthrealm?

====================================================================

Epilogue:

June 15 2017

8:00 PM

Shinbashi, Minato city, Tokyo (Earlier)

Little did everyone know, Abyasa was somehow managed to escape from the Recon-3's mayhem as he suffered serious Injuries though he wasn't get shot by the enemy Bullets from the Bridge as he immediately jumped out of his car. Good thing that he has other surviving fellow Jihadists accompanying him at the secret Safehouse located in Shinbashi district in Minato city ward at Tokyo, as he and his comrades was entered the Safehouse without any suspecting civilians, they immediately take a rest for a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback:

Abyasa is using his AK-47 shooting the Recon Team-3, but he and his colleagues were being overpowered by their combined strength as their vehicles were shot and destroyed, however Abyasa seen this as a desperate move but decided to jumped out on his Car before it explodes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the present, Abyasa was currently taking care of his injuries as he was very angry on what the JTF did to him after he failed to kill the Avatar as he says.

Abyasa: " Avatar.... You will pay for what you've done.... " said by Abyasa to himself as he continues. " You ruined my plans to create a Utopia for my People, then you will face the consequences of your actions. " said by Abyasa as he grinned like a crazy man as he Grinned sinisterly.....

Then the scene goes black.

====================================================================

Alright, that's the wrap for my the revised chapter 11 of the GATE/Avatar crossover. Sorry for taking this for so long as i have been lazy for the past weeks and i am trying to make my collabs. Anywyas please enjoy the new version of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 305 17
Story contains the Following ships: Aang x Kireina (oc) Katara x Yun (oc) Toph x Ronor (oc) Azula x Ty Lee, gxg WARNING: Occasional curse words, alth...
5K 147 22
This takes place right after the comics and one year after the final battle. Fire Lord Zuko is almost assassinated, which causes Team Avatar to come...
6.9K 125 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...
206K 8.5K 106
Years before the Siege of Ba Sing Se, General Iroh discovers a young girl among the remains of a decimated Water Tribe village. Raised in the heart o...