πŸ”ž HIS OBSESSION πŸ”ž (Craving...

By Payu_Rain20

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry mysel... More

Author's Note
INTRODUCTION
SYNOPSIS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 04 & 05
CHAPTER 02&03
CHAPTER 8 & 9
CHAPTER 10 & 11
CHAPTER 12 & 13
CHAPTER 14 & 15
CHAPTER 16 & 17
CHAPTER 18 & 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21&22
CHAPTER 23&24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26&27
CHAPTER 28&29
CHAPTER 30&31
CHAPTER 32&33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36&37
CHAPTER 38&39
ATTENTION!!!
CHAPTER 40&41
CHAPTER 42&43
CHAPTER 44&45
CHAPTER 46&47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49&50
CHAPTER 51&52
CHAPTER 53&54
CHAPTER 55&56
CHAPTER 57&58
CHAPTER 59&60
CHAPTER 61&62
CHAPTER 63&64
CHAPTER 65&66
CHAPTER 67&68
CHAPTER 71&72
CHAPTER 69&70
CHAPTER 73&74
CHAPTER 75&76
CHAPTER 77&78
CHAPTER 79&80
CHAPTER 81&82
CHAPTER 83&84
CHAPTER 85&86
CHAPTER 87&88
CHAPTER 89&90
CHAPTER 91&92
CHAPTER 93
NOT AN UPDATE!

CHAPTER 06 & 07

2.6K 141 14
By Payu_Rain20

                              ★★★★★

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Jungkook said, his gaze not leaving Jimin's.

"You disgust me," Jimin muttered, staring at him in disgust. How could he think of him as a lowly bitch?

"Is something wrong here?" Lisa asked, breaking the staring competition between the two.

Jungkook glanced at him.

"When you're done with whatever you're buying, meet me in the car" he muttered before leaving the store.

Lisa stared at his retreating figure before facing Jimin.

"Do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"He's just one stupid perverted fellow" Jimin said.

Lisa's eyes almost went wide. Did a he just address her brother as a perverted fellow??

"Interesting," she chuckled.

"Huh? What?"

"Nothing," Lisa quickly said.

"I'll get what I need" she added. Jimin nodded and Lisa went to pick what she needed.

She returned back and placed the stuff on the counter.

"Erm.... You don't know who he is, right?" She asked after a while.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Him, I mean..."

"I don't and I don't ever wish to know anything about him. All I know is that he's a stalker, can't believe he followed me here" Jimin said.

Lisa smiled.

"By the way, you're cute. So cute" she complimented

"Thank you"

After Jimin was done calculating the things she bought, Lisa paid for it and then bade him a goodbye before leaving the store.

****

When Jungkook got outside, he signaled one of his guards to move closer to him.

"The attendant here, give me every detail of him by evening. Don't leave a single thing out" he instructed.

"Okay sir" the guy said.

Jungkook dismissed him and entered the car, he stared at the grocery store and a low chuckle left his lips.

"You won't have no choice, darling" he mumbled to himself.

Lisa joined him in the car and the driver drove away instantly.

"How did you guys meet each other?" She asked.

"It's none of your concern" Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned.

"So, you aren't gonna tell me anything, huh?"

"Stop pestering me, Lisa," Jungkook said.

"Tch! You're so annoying" she mumbled, staring outside the window.

Jungkook completely ignored her, his mind was solely on one thing, and that's Jimin.

One thing he's sure of is that he'll surely be seeing more of him soon. Definitely.

****

JUNGKOOK'S MANSION~6PM***

Jungkook sat in his study room, resting his elbow on the table.

His phone rings and he picks it.

"Hey buddy! In for an outing?" Jin's voice boomed over the phone.

"No, thanks. I'll be quite busy tonight" Jungkook said.

"With what? F**king some bitches?" Jin laughed.

"You're wrong, will be busy with some other things"

"You need to take a rest, stop overworking yourself. You're rich enough as it is" Jin said.

"Thanks, but I don't wish to go bankrupt," Jungkook said.

They both discussed for a while before ending the call.

A knock was heard on the door before one of Jungkook's guards entered. Turns out to be the one Jungkook asked to make some findings about Jimin.

"Found anything?" Jungkook asked.

The guy nodded, he brought out some papers and placed them on the table.

"Here's some important information about him," he said.

Jungkook picked one of the papers, his eyes scanned through it and he smiled.

"Park Jimin?"

"Yes sir. He lives in Guryeo, in Seoul with his parents and his brother. He's the eldest in the family, 18yrs and he works in different places just to support his family. His family owns a restaurant but I don't think it's running that well" the guy said.

"Seoul? Interesting" Jungkook smiled.

He faced the guy.

"Get the car ready, we're heading to All Souls Bar" he said.

"Okay sir" the guy said and left.

Jungkook glanced at the papers again.

"Seems, we will be seeing more of each other soon.... Jimin" he muttered with a smile.

****

ALL SOULS BAR***

"A bottle of Vodka please!" A guy yelled.

"Two bottles of Tequila" another one yelled.

Jimin went to and fro and he served the customers. The bar was so filled today that he actually wondered if he came to the wrong place.

"Gosh! This work is becoming tiring" Soora complained once they had the chance to rest for a bit.

Jimin almost agreed with her but he stopped himself from doing so. This work is his only means of survival now as it's pay is the highest. He already stopped working with Madam Sumi and the caretaker job is paying him so well. He just has to manage.

"I might just quit this soon. Been receiving a lot of offers to start a new job" Soora continued talking.

"Good for you" that was all Jimin said.

Unknown to him, a pair of dark eyes was scrutinizing each of his movements, watching his every move.

"Sir, the manager asked to see you"

Jungkook faced the guy.

"Lead the way" he smiled. He looked over at Jimin to find him serving some customers.

"You'll thank me later" he muttered.

****

HOURS LATER~10:30PM***

Jimin wiped the sweats on his forehead tiredly, the bar was already empty as most of the people already took their business to a hotel.

"What an hectic day" he groaned tiredly.

The manager walked to him and he smiled in relief. Just what he needed at that moment... His money.

"You've done a great job" the manager said and he handed an envelope to him.

Jimin stared at him in confusion. Why's he handing an envelope to him?

"That's your pay, there's extra cash for you as I'm sorry to inform you, this will be your last day working here" The manager said.

Jimin's jaw dropped. What did he just hear? Is he kind of firing him?

"I appreciate your effort as you've been so hardworking but, your work is no longer needed here"

"Why?" Jimin managed to whisper. He's on the verge of tears already.

"I'm sorry" the manager said and walked away.

Jimin fell on his knees as tears slipped out of his eyes, this job was his last hope.

What is he going to tell his mom and Dad? And Jimoon?

After crying for a while, he opened the envelope and his eyes widened when he saw the amount in it. There was much cash in the envelope!

With shaking hands, he counted the money and a loud gasp escaped his mouth when he's done.

"200 thousand dollars??" His pay was just 50 dollars!

"What's going on?" He wondered.

****

The manager walked to the car that's just outside the bar. The driver winded the glass down, revealing Jungkook.

"I've done what you asked of me. I also gave him the money" the manager said.

Jungkook nodded.

"Good job" he faced the driver.

"Give him the money"

The driver did as he was instructed.

"Thank you so much, sir Jeon" the manager thanked him.

Jungkook dismissed him with his hands. He watched as the manger disappeared into the darkness, kissing the money in his hands happily.

He smiled ruefully.

"Money can really do a lot of things" he muttered.

He remembered how the manager bluntly refused when he ordered him to fire Jimin. He claims Jimin to be the most hardworking employee he has ever come across.

But at the mention of 500 thousand dollars, he agreed to fire him immediately.

"Should we head home, sir?" The driver asked.

"No, I still have unfinished business" Jungkook said.

He watched as Jimin came out of the bar, dragging his legs like a lost puppy.

"Finally!" He came out of the car, he was about to walk closer to him when he walked past him.

"Am I that invincible?" He asked.

Jimin stopped walking, he turned to face the person who just uttered those words out and he let out an exasperated sigh.

"You again?"

Jungkook smiled and walked closer to him. His eyes accessed his dressing and he could feel himself getting hard. This is just one of the reasons why he must have him on his bed.

He's just so sexy to ignore.

"Were you actually expecting someone else?" He smirked.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You" Jungkook simply replied.

His eyes went to the pink shirt he's putting on, as much as the dress looks innocent on him, he could swear that it's enough to kill a him.

"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively.

"I don't like you, I only want to f**k you. That sexy shirt makes me wanna bury myself in between your thighs"

That was all Jimin needed at that moment, he was already mad with the fact that he lost his job and then this?

"You pervert!" He shouted, he raised his hands to hit him but quickly controlled himself.

He wouldn't want to be chased by his guards again, who knows if he might be unlucky this time.

"Get out of my sight while I'm still being nice" he gritted out. He turned to walk away.

"I think you should be thanking me.... Jimin"

Hearing his name from his mouth, Jimin turned to him in shock.

"How...."

"Don't be surprised. See you tomorrow, Jimin" he smiled at him before walking to the car.

Jimin watched as the car drove off, who exactly is he?

****

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA***
NEXT MORNING***

"Jimin, are you still gonna be sleeping? It's past eight!" Hana yelled as she entered Jimin's room.

She sighs deeply when she sees Jimin on the bed, snoring peacefully.

She sat down beside him and smiled sadly. She knows how things are hard for him, though he never talks about it, but deep down, she knows her son is going through a lot.

"You must be so tired," she mumbled. She raised her hand and patted his hair slowly.

Jimin fluttered his eyes open, he sat up when he saw Hana.

"Mom? When did you get here?" He asked, rubbing the sleep crust off his eyes.

"Long enough to hear you snoring loudly" Hana said.

Jimin smiled.

"I was just tired" he mumbled.

"I understand. It's okay if you can't go to work today, I can just call your Boss and explain things to her" Hana said.

"Erm... Mom, about that.." Jimin bit his lips. He doesn't even know how to drop the news for her.

"What?"

"Mom... I lost two of my j...." The beeping of his phone disrupted him from completing his sentence.

"Just a second, Mom" he picked his phone.

"Oh my God!" A loud scream left his lips when he saw the message he just received on his phone.

"What is it?" Hana asked curiously.

"I've just been invited for an interview, Mom!" Jimin screamed.

"What?"

Jimin showed her the phone.

"My goodness! Did you apply for a job?" Hana asked.

"No, I'm surprised"

"That's not important right now.... Go and have your bath, your interview is 9am" Hana said.

"Right" Jimin sprang up from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"But wait... Isn't it the famous Jeon investment?" Hana wondered.

"This is so good to be true" she smiled happily.

****

SEOUL  HIGHSCHOOL***

Lisa alighted from the car when they got to the school's garage.

"I'll call you when I need you to pick me up," she said.

"Okay miss," the driver said.

She carried her backpack and then walked to the class. Her eyes searched around the class and she smiled when she saw who she was looking for.

"Jimoon!" She called.

**Jimoon in my imagination**

Jimoon raised his head from the book he was reading, a smile found its way to his lips when he saw her.

"Lisa," he said.

Lisa walked to him and hit his arm slightly.

"You didn't even bother to call me yesterday, is that fair?" She pouts.

"I'm sorry," Jimoon muttered.

"It's fine. You just have to make it up to me by treating my lunch today" she said.

"Deal?"

"Deal," Jimoon agreed with a smile.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 10.3K 27
Our young demigods are about to face a horror only known to some of their kind. Highschool. Th...
52.2K 1K 21
jimin was a nerd yet cute and sexy at the same time a.k.a jibooty everyone at school keep bullying him one time he got bumped with 6 hot school boy...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...