๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

artistslutt tarafฤฑndan

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.

19.1K 635 612
artistslutt tarafฤฑndan

OMNISCIENT 
𝗧𝗪𝗢

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani stood in the corner of the entrance way, crossing her arms as she eyed everyone saying goodbye to him.

Mekai didn't care about those people though, he was looking for Sehkani. He hoped she was gonna say goodbye before he left, for good.

"I'm gonna miss you, bae." Kiana sobbed, wiping her snot with the sleeve of her jacket.

Mekai nodded before looking around the room again, That's when he spotted her. In the corner, bunched up with red puffy eyes. She had a nightmare last night being that Mekai didn't sleep with her, they knew that is was risky being his last night here.

She cried all night, and this morning prior to him leaving. The main reason she was crying was because of her mothers death date . Exactly one year ago, her mother was tooken away by her father. He watched her beat her up verbally and physically before she had enough and killed herself. In front of Sehkani, but on accident.

"Stop crying mama," He muttered, wiping her tears with his thumb pad, "You know ion like that shit."

Sehkani looked up at Mekai before wrapping her arms securely around his waist, his arms dropping onto her shoulder, "Remember what I said."

Mekai sighed, laying his head on hers, "I promise."

"Alright Mekai, Let's break it up." Richmond, One of the guards spoke.

Sehkani squeezed him tighter before pulling away and grabbing his face, "I know you probably won't like it but..." She mumbled before reaching up and pressing her lips against his, but what she didn't know was, Mekai been wanting to kiss her, He just wasn't gonna make the first move cause he didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

"Alright now." Richmond grabbed Mekai shoulder, gently pushing his back.

He chuckled before sending a wink towards Sehkani, "Ima fuck yo ahh' up tomorrow."

She smiled, "Ian doo anything."

"Yo ahh' waited till I leave to kiss me knowing I can't fu- Okay Kai, I'll see you later." She covered his mouth with her small hands, which smelled like vanilla warm sugar.

"Mekai, If you wanna leave i'd advise you do now." Richmond spoke again, Sehkani removed her hands before backing away from him.

"Tomorrow 8 in the morning." She reminded him, before walking away. T, caught up with her before wrapping her arms around Sehkani.

"How you feeling?" T mumbled, she knew it was a dumb question to ask her right now, but she needed to know.

Sehkani shrugged, "I have no more tears to cry, I guess whatever was eating at me, sucked all my tears away."

T nodded before pulling away, "He'll be here tomorrow, I'll make sure of that."

Sehkani sighed before walking away, "That's what I was told about my father." She whispered, turning inside her room.

peek a boo.

Sehkani jumped before looking around her room, She never heard that voice before and hasn't fought her demons in a while. She was confused on why they would come out of no where. She took medication, She did everything they told her.

missed me? well...us?

Sehkani ignored her mind that was being controlled by something else. She began tracing butterflies on her bed, exactly how Mekai would've.

that stupid shit won't help you, fool.

"Fly away like a butterfly...." She hummed a soft tune. Her mothers favorite song, she would sing it to Sehkani almost everyday. As a lullaby, just for fun, just because, dance parties, karaoke nights.

she died because of you..

Sehkani furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the shadow in the corner of her dimmed lit up room, "How is it my fault? I didn't beat her into suicide."

look at you.. talking to the air.
hm, what would the nurses think of that?

"I don't know and I don't give a triple fuck." Sehkani rolled her eyes, "Sehkani, it's the fucking air your talking to." She spoke to herself.

thought medical help would push us away? bitch we locked in.

Sehkani flicked the air off before standing up and dusting her pants off, "Oh shit you scared me." She jumped, seeing T standing in her door way. Looking at her, worried.

"Did you just....Flick the air off?" T mumbled, looking around the empty room.

Sehkani shrugged, "Sometimes you just gotta let it out someway."

"Right...." She whispered before looking over at Sehkani, "If I didn't like you, I would've snitched."

Sehkani rolled her eyes, "I'm getting out in.... 20 hours, let a bitch live." She joked before looking toward T, "I was just having fun, Nothings wrong." She lied.

T smiled before nodding, "Thats what I like to here." She winked, "Are you eating today? If not i'll let the nurses know not check on you."

She shrugged, "No thanks, I think i'll sleep until I can leave." She mumbled, pulling the cover over her body.

- - - -

Sehkani sighed, holding all her belongings, "Told you he wouldn't show." She looked over at T.

T chuckled before pointing at an all black, tinted truck, "That's him over there girl." She chuckled.

Sehkani smiled, "He actually came? Wait, no. I don't deserve him, I'm just gonna end up hurting him. Please T, take me to a hotel." She rambled, starting to panic.

"Do I need to drag yo ahh' over there? Now go before he actually so pull off. Acting like y'all haven't been up each other asses for a decade."

"Okay, I'm going," She exhaled, "We gonna plan a date sometime, right? A girly date." Sehkani eyes lit up, looking over at T.

"A girly date?" T chuckled.

Sehkani fiddled with her fingers, "Maybe a mother daughter date. It's fine if you don't want too, Trust me I understand."

T smiles before placing a small kiss on her forehead, "I'll love that babycakes. I'll text you, Now go." She pushed her slightly.

Sehkani stumbled before regaining her balance. She made her way towards his car, her palms became sweaty. She felt nervous all over again.

"Guh' getcho ahh' in this car." He chuckled, rolling down the passenger window. Sehkani mugged before hopping inside his car.

She admired the way he set it up, especially within 21 hours. It has blue LED lights going around the car, everything else was black.

"How was it without me?" He questioned, leaning back as he pulled out the parking lot.

Sehkani didn't even notice that she was staring at him. Mekai always looked cleaned and fine but he got him a beard trim; a hair cut; another tattoo.

Sehkani frowned before she reached over and rubbed his tattoo, "What's this? Why a random S?" She chuckled.

Mekai glanced over at her before smirking, "My soon to be wife name start with a S."

Sehkani rolled her eyes, inching towards the door, "Oh." She couldn't lie and say she was hurt. That kiss meant nothing to him? Them nights alone in each other rooms? Sneaking around at 2am meant nothin? The vent sessions? Talking shit?!!

Mekai began laughing obnoxiously loud. Sehkani furrowed her eyebrows looking over at him, it was funny that he hurt her feelings?

"What does Sehkani start with, mama?" He chuckled, looking over at Sehkani as they approached a red light.

"What does this have to d- Oh...S is for Sehkani.." She mumbled, looking out the window before quickly looking at Mekai.

"Oh my gosh, Y-You got me tatted?" She frowned, "Wait, YOU GOT ME TATTED! A GIRL U DONT EVEN KNOW. THATS SO STUPID." She yelled, attempting to scold him but he just kept laughing.

"Hell yeah, You helped me Fat Fat. How many times I gotta tell you that? You saved me." He expressed.

Sehkani wiped a lone tear as she just stared at him, Amazed. Shook wasnt even the word. He had so much stuff to do within those 21 hours and he chose one of em' getting her initial tatted, She felt... loved.

"Now I gotta get you tatted." Sehkani pouted, "Your gonna be my first tattoo, How that make you feel?" She questioned, plucking at her braces.

Mekai mugged, "Ion feel shit because you ain't getting my shit tatted, Hell wrong withchu."

"That's not fair, Ima still get it either way and you know I am, That's the stubborn in me."

"I'll strap yo ahh' down to a damn table and have them remove that hoe, Play wimme." He muttered.

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Anywho, I should be looking up hotels." She muttered, pulling out her phone that T bought for her. She had given it to her as a goodbye and i'm proud of you gift.

"No need." Mekai shrugged.

"But there is, Heck ima sleep at? The streets? Ion got no family here anymore Kai. My father scared them away with his- Can I curse?" She looked over at him, looking like a kid asking for candy.

Mekai glared at her before shaking his head, "Nah, And you staying wimme."

Sehkani begins laughing but immediately stopped seeing he wasn't playing, "Yeah your doing too much for me. Ima feel like a burden." She shook her head, declining his offer.

Mekai chuckled, "How? Gimme three good reasons and I'a let you stay at a hotel.. for tonight."

Sehkani tapped her chin before nodding, "My name being tattooed, me being in your car. You tryna get me in yo house."

"I chose to get your name tattooed, you didn't ask. I made a promise to pick you up, once again on me. I'm not offering you to my house; I'm telling you."

Sehkani huffed dramatically, "No Mekai, No means no. I'll be fineee, I'm what? 18."

He ignored her, pulling up to his two story house. It was some temporary until he looked at houses in a few days. Unlike Sehkani, Mekai folks actually made sure he had stuff for when he got released. Mekai seriously needed help and that why he was put in the mental asylum.

"W-Wow, How are you getting all these nice things?" She frowned, watching him cut the engine before hopping out and jogging around the car, opening her door.

"Thanks Kai." She smiled, stepping out the car. She follows him inside the house, in which her eyes went in awe.

It was well decorated. Smelled nice, It was clean. His theme was grey and black with hints of blue. His three favorite colors.

"Oh my gosh Kai, I'm jealo- Back the fuck up." She cut herself off as she turned around seeing Mekai holding some animal in his hand.

Mekai popped her mouth before moving the animal closer toward her, which resulted in her screaming and running behind the couch.

"Come on Kai, I'm scared of animals and insects." She whined, tossing pillows at him as he kept getting closer.

"It's a bearded dragon, He cool people's."

She shook her head, "He's your cool people's. I'm fine with human beings and demons. Thanks."

Mekai chuckled, "Ight, Ima head upstairs." He announced before looking over at Sehkani, "Want yo own room or wanna bunk wimme?"

Sehkani eyes dropped down towards the bearded dragon before looking back at him, "Is...that gonna be sleeping with us?" She pointed, looking disgusted.

Mekai rolled his eyes, "His name Sehkai." He informed, "And nah he got his own room, We would smush him." He chuckled, walking upstairs with Sehkani right behind him but leaving some distance between her and the animal.

"Why the name Sehkai?" She questioned as they walked inside his master bedroom, He laid the dragon on his bed before looking back at Sehkani.

"First three letters of your name and last three letters of mines." He shrugged, "I'm finna head downstairs, I got people's coming over. You good?"

She smiled, "Your so creative Mekai." She coo'ed, "And no ion need anything at the moment."

He nodded walking out the room, forgetting the dragon but Sehkani didn't notice. She just walked inside his closet grabbing some boxers and a white shirt.

"Shower timmmeee." Sehkani sung walking inside his connecting bathroom, She walked in and looked around the room.

"Definitely had some female decorate his house." She rolled her eyes, placing her clothes on the sink. She looked over to her right seeing some thing lighting up.

She leaned over the sink squinting her eyes, "A-Alexa." She read the name on the black round circle, "Who the fuck is Alexa?" She mugged, backing away from the circle.

"Hi, How may I assist you?"

Sehkani jumped and quickly looked around the bathroom. Her demons definitely didn't sound like that, so she was confused. Was there a disorder she wasn't aware of?

"I'm sorry, I couldn't catch that. Try saying, 'alexa play Jhene Aiko'."

"Play Jhene Aiko." Sehkani whispered, she watched as a blue ring went around the box before Jhene Aiko stared playing.

"Oh shit," She clapped her hands, "At 44 minutes to four..." She sung along with the soft melody, She turned on the shower and began getting undress.

"Open the windows to my soul..." She placed her hands in the shower making sure the water was right before hopping in. She smiled letting the HOT water run down her body.

"If there's one thing that I learned, While in those country lines." She sung unknowingly loud, In her ears she was very low being that the water was louder.

- - - -

Sehkani walkerd towards the loud commotion as she held Sehkai in her hand. She realized there wasn't anything to be afraid of, after he climbed on her unknowingly while she was laying down.

"Oh, That's the shorty who was singing?" One of the guys spoke as soon as Sehkani came in eye contact.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at him confusing, "Singing?" She mumbled, rubbing Sehkai's back softly.

He chuckled, "Hell yeah, we heard yo loud ahh' from down here." He exclaimed.

A girl turned around smiling at Sehkani, "Don't worry girl, It was beautiful." She cheesed. "I'm Lena by the way, That's Dino and Buggs. In the kitchen is Damari and as what I assume you know is Mekai." She introduced.

"Hi," Sehkani waved, "Uh, Thanks for the compliment on my singing. I didn't know I was that loud."

Lena waved her off, "We didn't mind."

Buggs looked up from his phone before gasping, "Say' that don't look like that girl D been showing us." He eagerly tapped Dino.

Dino looked Sehkani up and down before jumping up, "On my dead's that is. Oh shitttt." He yelled, catching the boys in the kitchen attention.

"Hell y'all scre- Sehkani?" Mekai came out the kitchen, "Wassuh, you need something?" He questioned before his eyes looked down at Sehkai.

"Look at the crybaby holding my son." He chuckled, walking over and scooping Sehkai out her hands, "How'd you get over yo fear?"

She shrugged, "He forced me too. He crawled on me while I was tryna lay down, That's why i'm down here because I was returning him and asking for food."

Mekai nodded, "Lena cooking something right now." He replied, "Them my boxers? And is that my shirt?" He rakes his eyes over her body, He couldn't lie and say she didn't look even finer in his clothes. Especially when his clothes were hugging her body.

She nodded, "Yup, It's comfy."

He shrugged, "Look good in em' mama." He smirked before walking toward Sehkai room.

Sehkani blushed, lowering her head. She always got nervous when he compliments her. Sometimes she thought he was just saying it to say it, but now she think he genuinely mean it.

"Food al- Sehkani?" Damari came out the kitchen, Dropping his chips in the process.

Sehkani flickered her eyes towards him before her jaw dropped. 11 years later and here he was. Standing just inches away from her, in arms reach. She froze, not knowing how to react, was she seeing stuff again? She hasn't took her medicine today.

If he's alive...

- - - -

hello hello hellooo!'
i actually re-read! so no mistakes.
i deserve around of applaus.

i don't bite, say something.

anywho, vote & comment.

brook222hoeish outttttt.

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

62.3K 2K 26
๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜—๐˜Œ๐˜–๐˜—๐˜“๐˜Œ ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ, ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜š ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜›๐˜–๐˜–.....
153K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
89.7K 4.2K 20
๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ...
511K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ