Never After (School for Good...

By carpexdiemm

BOOK 1 OF SGE x READER SERIES *** "Is there a reason you're talking to me right now?" he asked. "Or are you j... More

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑶𝒖𝒕 𝑵𝒐𝒘

Chapter 60

1.4K 18 3
By carpexdiemm

I wasn't sure where I had gone. I teleported and kept teleporting, searching for somewhere that we could lie low.

Then I found the cave.

Its great big jaws loomed over the center of a sea of nothingness, like a monster constructed of shiny black rock. Inside was a ledge of the same material, stretching around the perimeter of the cave, before the slab dropped off into a gaping chasm of darkness in the center of the room.

For five days I laid still as a corpse beside Rafal, wishing his eyelids would flutter open and reveal that beautiful glacier blue. But they didn't.

Soon my eyes dulled. I didn't know what day it was. I didn't know if it was morning or night. I didn't know if I was asleep or awake.

Somewhere in this grim fog the first dream came.

Streaks of black and white, then I tasted blood. I gazed up into a storm of boiling red rain. I tried to hide, but I was strapped to a white stone table by violet thorns, my body tattooed in a strange script I'd seen before but couldn't remember where. Three old hags appeared beside me, chanting and tracing the script on my skin with crooked fingers. Faster and faster the hags chanted until a steel knife, long and thin as a knitting needle, appeared in the air over my body. I tried to wrest free, but it was too late. The knife fell with vengeance, pain flooded my stomach, and something inside me was born. A pure white seed, then a milky mass, bigger, bigger, until I saw what it was. . . two faces . . . faces too blurry to see. . .

I jolted awake, gasping.

More time passed in the same manner, with more dreams. Sometimes I dreamed of killing Tedros in front of Agatha, making her watch as her true love was killed. Sometimes I dreamed of Sophie in her cold, crystal coffin. But mostly I dreamt of Rafal.

And those faces. Those two blurry faces.

With each dream, I grew weaker. The taste of blood stronger. My heart colder.

I started hearing Rafal's voice when I was awake. Then Sophie's. They'd whisper in my ear, their words bouncing around in the back of my mind.

"Find them. . ."

"Kill them. . ."

"Make them pay. . ."

"Make them suffer. . ."

"Shut up!" I screamed, holding my hands over my ears.

But their voices still penetrated through my clamped fingers.

Then one night I dreamt I was running through the woods, chasing two figures. They ran and ran and ran. As I sprinted after them, trees whipped by me in a blur.

We emerged from the forest to a cliff side. Waves crashed against the beach below, and sharp jagged rocks peaked out from under the sand.

Rafal was standing at the edge.

The two figures flung their hands out, fingers shooting out matching gold spells.

"No!" I shouted.

The bolts slammed into Rafal, sending him falling backwards over the edge.

Then the two figures whirled to me. Their faces were the same milky blurs that I had been seeing for days.

Slowly, as they took steps toward me, the faces cleared. A sword appeared in each of their hands.

I inhaled sharply.

Agatha and Tedros sunk the weapons into my middle.

I woke with a gasp, breathing heavily.

Then an eerie calmness flooded the crack in my heart.

Because now I had a purpose.

Now I had a quest.

To kill my Nemeses. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 1.6K 15
CURRENTLY BEING HEAVILY EDITED!!! Tedros of Camelot x Charlotte of Gavaldon. Top tags 1. #sophieofthewoodsbeyond 1. #Theschoolforgoodandevil 1. #Rafa...
12.7K 218 19
What if Agatha was believed she was beautiful from the start? What if Vanessa decided to keep Agatha from birth when she was born? How would SGE play...
62.5K 2.9K 27
Actually, Alice's stay at the new school was supposed to be normal. But what can you call normal when you find yourself at the school for good and ev...
98.2K 4K 16
"𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲" "𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁?" ▕...